14-15上外研版九年级英语上册Module1Unit3同步练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
14-15上外研版九年级英语上册Module1Unit3同步练习
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢你的浏览器禁用了JavaScript, 请开启后刷新浏览器获得更好的体验!
&&&& It is Sunday today(今天). Anna goes shopping with her mother. She wants her mother to buy her a new coat. In a shop, she finds a green coat. She tries it on. It's too small. She wants a big one, but the big one is not green. Anna doesn't like other(其他) colors."Let's go to another(另外的)&&shop to have a look."her mother says. Then they go to another shop. It is big and there are many kinds of coats in different colors and sizes(尺码). Anna tries on a green one. It looks nice on her. So they take it for forty-five yuan.1. Anna goes shopping with her ____.A. motherB. fatherC. friendsD. sister2. Anna wants a new ____.A. shirtB. skirtC. coatD. dress3. The first one for Anna is too ____.A. longB. bigC. shortD. small4. ____ is Anna's favorite color.A. BlueB. GreenC. RedD.Yellow5. The new coat is ____ yuan.A. 40B. 45C. 50D. 55
要回复问题请先或
关注: 0 人Mother Mother-Kate & Anna McGarrigle, Mother MotherMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Mother Mother
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Get for me a dog that bites
Turn him loose on moonless nights
Get for me a dog that bays
And turn him loose on sunless days
Someone's trying to hurt me
Build for me a house of stone
Lock it up when you leave me alone
And cage it in a fence of iron
To keep your child from all harm
Mother Mother oh help me
Mother Mother oh help me
Mother Mother oh help me
Mother Mother oh help me
Get for me a bird of prey
Starve it night and day
And turn it loose where tyrants dwell
And make a heaven from this hell
Mother Mother oh help me
Mother Mother oh help me
Mother Mother oh help me
Mother Mother
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏Mother Mother的人们
听Mother Mother的人也听
关注虾米:2015德阳高三二诊英语试题及答案_高考_3773考试网
| | | | | | | | |
&&-&&-&&-&&-&正文
2015德阳高三二诊英语试题及答案
来源:3773高考
四川省德阳市高中2015届高三“二诊”考试英 语 试 题注意事项:&&& 1.本试卷分第Ⅰ卷(选择题)和第Ⅱ卷(非选择题)两部分,共1 50分。考试时间120分钟。考试结束,将答题卡交回。&&& 2.1~55小题选出答案后,用2B铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑;第二卷的答案也必须写在答题卡上指定的位置,在试卷上作答无效。第Ⅰ卷(选择题,共90分)第一部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分40分)第一节 单项填空(共1 0小题,每小题1分,满分1 0分)&&& 从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填人空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。1.-I'm thinking of the test tomorrow.& I' m afraid l can't pass this time.-&&&&&&&& ! I'm sure you'll make it.&A.Go ahead&&&&&&& B.Good luck&&&&&&&& C.Cheer up &&D.No problem2.If you can be quiet, I'd like to.make a comment on&&&&&&&&& China has benefited from the Bei-jing APEC meeting.&A. when&&&&&&&&& B. how &&C.if &&D.which3.It seems to be ages&&&&&&& we can have a strong say in world affairs.& &A.when&B.after &&C. before&&&&&&&& &D. since4.To pay for her son s education, she has to work three-jobs a day,&&&&&&& she does street cleaning, babysitting and writing as well.&A. that&&&&&&&&& &B.which &&C.when &&D.where5.Amy, please tell the people seated and&&&&&&& for their turns to come to my office five minutes later.&A.wait &B. waiting&&&&&&&&&&& &C. waited&&&&&&&& D. to wait6.If you&&&&&&& leave in this bad weather, please take an umbrella in case.&A.must&B. shall&&&&&&&&&& &C. would&&D.should7.-Excuse me, is the book Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell available now?&& -Sorry, but it&&&&&&& so well that we don't have any in store.&A. sells&B. is sold&&&&&&&&&&& &C. has sold&&&&&&& D. has been sold8. Believe it or not, I have made a new friend. She is a(n)&&&&&&& woman.&&& A.tall young beautiful American&&&&&&&&&&& &B.American young tall beautiful& &C.beautiful tall young American&&&&&&&&&&&& D.beautiful young American tall9.&&&&&&& a push, an object will move forward and do work.& &A.Giving &B.To give &&C. Being given &D.Given10. Why don't you do&&&&&&& to end all this mess?&& &A. anything&B.nothing& &&C. everything &&D.something第二节& 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)&阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。
&There was once a family of three sons.The boys were not kind to one.another.In fact, they _11&& constantly,& each one trying 'to outdo the others in' some& sort of sport.& 12&& ,& if one boy were building a raft,& _ 13& had to build a canoe. Then the third had to build an even larger and finer boat. Because each of them worked&&& 14&& , their work was difficult, and the results were not al-ways&&& 15&& . Of their three boats, not one was seaworthy. ,There was little& 16& in their home.&Their father despaired. He& 17& they would never learn to cooperate. He decided to try to teach them a& 18& .He gathered up a cartful of thin reeds(芦苇) and tied 'them together with strong vines(藤). At dinner, he announced a( an)& 19&& : “Look at this bundle of twigs(嫩枝) ," he shouted.“I&&& 20&& you to break it in half, for whoever& 21& the secret will win a life of rich rewards.”&The oldest son took the bundle in his& 22& hands. He was strong,& and he used all of his& 23&&& to try to break the reeds, but they would not be broken. Finally he gave up, and his younger brother& 24& the challenge. He balanced the reeds across the tabletop and used all of his weight to try to break the& bundle,&& 25& it did not break.Finally, he gave up, and the youngest brother took the& 26& bound twigs in his hands.' He, too,& struggled with all of his strength to snap the bundle into two pieces, but it would not break.&&& Finally, the father took the bundle from them. He.untied the vine that& 27& the reeds together.& He then divided the bundle into three& 28& piles of twigs.¨Now break your twigs into two," he said. Each boy, one _ 29&& , did as his father asked. The task was easy. Each bundle broke with hardly any effort.¨When you divide your work, it is easy and you can& 30 _ much," the old man said.& And with that, the young men understood that alone each of them was weak.& But together, they had great strength.11.A. struggled&&&&& &&B. fought&&&&&&&& &C.laughed&&&&&&& &D. cried12.A.& For instance&& &B.& For sure&&&&&&& C.In person&&&&&&& &D.' In fact13.A. other&&&&&&&&& &B. the other&&&&&&& &C.others&&&&&&&&&& D. another14.A. together&&&&&&&& &B. in person&&&&&&& C.alone-&&&&&&&&&& D. in group15.A. seaworthy&&&& &&B. trustworthy&&&& &C. worthless&&& &D. worthwhile16.A. peace&&&&&&& &&B. love&&&&&&&&&& &C. war&&&&&&&&&&& D. envy17.A. believed&&&&& &&B. feared&&&&&&&& &C. realized&&&&&&& &D. noticed18.A. trick&&&&&&&& &&B. lesson&&&&&&&& &C. lecture&&&&&&&& &D. skill19.A. discussion&&& &&B. argument&&&&& &C. competition&&&& &D. game20.A. dare&&&&&&& &&B. encourage&&&&& &C. challenge&&&&& &D. urge21.A. try out&&&&&&&&& B. figure out&&&&&&& C. carry out&&&&&&& D. take out.22.A. thickened&&&& &&B. thin&&&&&&&&& &C. soft&&&&&&&&& &D. skilled23.A. energy&&&&& &&B. strength&&&&&& &C. power&&&&&&&& &D. force24.A. put on &&B. insisted on&&C. carried on&&D. took on25.A. and&&B. or&&C. but&&D. so26.A. tightly&&B. roughly&&C. loosely&&D.toughly27.A. stuck&&B. struck&&C. held&&D. tied28.A. modest&&B. equal&&C. average&&D. common29.A. at a time&&B. at one time&&C. at the time&&D. at times30.A. defeat&&B. lose&&C. learn&&D. accomplish第二部分:阅读理解(共两节,满分50分)第一节& (共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)&阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、&B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项,,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
ACool Cats-Cheetahs&&&& Cheetah cubs(babies) are cute, furry, energetic, and downright lovely.& And when they get older, they'll run faster than any other animal on the planet.&&&& Five cheetah cubs were born in the summer of 2005 at the National Zoo in Washington, D.C.Their mother, Zazi, was 4 years old.When the cubs were 10 weeks old, they weighed 9 pounds and were about the size of house cats.They were the second cheetah litter(一窝) to be born at the zoo in seven months and the second litter to be born in the zoo's 116-year history.&&& “They're pretty quick," Lauren Afdahl, an animal keeper at the zoo, told Senior Edition."Whenever they see something moving, they take off an& run.&&&& And, boy, cheetahs do like to run! They can reach speeds as high as 60 miles per hour.The cubs reach their top speed when they are about a year old.&&&& The National Zoo's first litt8r of cheetah cubs was born in November 2004.& When almost a year old, those cubs weighed more than 30 pounds. Zazi's cubs stay with her for at least a year. When they are fully grown, the cats may be sent to other zoos.&&&& Cheetahs are endangered animals.About 100 years ago, the wild cats roamed an area from North Africa to India.Today, cheetahs inhabit only the countries south of the Sahara desert.Just 12,000 to 15,000 now live in the wild.31.The writer's attitude toward cheetahs seems to be&&&&&&&&&& .&&& A. doubtful and afraid&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. caring and admiring&& &C. uncaring&&&&&&&&&&&& .&&&&&&& &D. complaining32.Animal keeper Lauren Afdahl's comments are&&&&&&&&&&& .&A. disappointed &&&B.soft&C. descriptive and matter-of-fact &D.angry and unfriedly33.The main idea of this passage is&&&&&&&& .&A.Cheetahs are interesting animals&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B.Wben the cubs were 10 weeks old, they weighed 9 pounds&C.Female cheetahs can give birth only once a year&D.Cheetahs like to run34.Based on the article', we can guess that the author is probably&&&&&&& .&A.afraid of cheetahs .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B.working at a zoo&C.a trained animal doctor&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&D.in favor of protecting cheetahs
B&The hit movie Finding Nemo follows a clownfish from the Great Barrier Reef. In real life, clownfish are among the thousands of colorful sea creatures that call the Great Barrier Reef home.Stretching l,250 miles along Australia' s northeastern. coast,& the Great Barrier Reef is the longest coral reef in the world.&&& A coral reef is a living underwater structure.& But these days,& the Great Barrier Reef has found itself in trouble.Overfishing,& pollution,& and high temperatures are harming its health. That's whythe government in Australia is trying to help rescue the reef.Underwater Garden&&&& While coral may look like a plant, it is actually made up of tiny sea animal.Those sea animals are called coral polyps. &&&& As polyps die, they leave hard.shells behind. Other polyps grow on top of the shells.Over thousands of years,& they form a coral reef in warm water that is not very deep.&&&& In many ways, the Great Barrier Reef resembles an underwater garden.& Coral can be hard or soft.It forms in different colors and in strange shapes.Some coral looks like hardened brains. Other coral looks like fans and lettuces.&The reef bursts with schools of tropical fish, dashing among gaps in the coral. The reef supplies food. and. shelter to creatures living in and around the coral.& Turtles, sharks, sea horses, and crabs are among its many inhabitants.Helping Humans &&&& While the reef is important to ocean life,& it helps humans,& too.& People rely on the reef for both food and jobs. It also provides medicine used to treat disease.& Each year, the Great Barrier Reef contributes about& $ 975 million to the economy through tourism and fishing.Stressed Out&&& &&& Is it surprising, then, that the Great Barrier Reef is under too much stress? Fishing nets and ships break off sections and damage the reef.& Air and water pollution are also doing harm. At the same time, warmer sea temperatures have caused coral bleaching(漂白) on half of the reef. The high temperatures cause the coral to turn white, often killing it.Reef Rescue&&& In an effort to help save the reef, the government has limited fishing to two thirds of it. That plan increases the number of "green zones.”Those are areas that are off -limits to fishermen and boats. However, tourists and researchers can still visit them. Many fishermen are upset about the plan because they rely on the reef for jobs.&&&& The Australian government says that its plan will help keep the reef safe from some threats. "It is very important that we give&& B reef proper protection for the future," said one government official.& The reef is Australia' s greatest natural treasure.35.Which of the following is not a creature that lives in the Great Barrier Reef?&&& A.& Coral polyps.& B. Turtles.&&&&&&& C.& Sea horses.&& D. Whales.36. Which section describes the problem in this passage?&&& A. " Underwater Garden"&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. " Helping Humans&&& C.“Stressed Out"&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.“Reef Rescue"37.What picture can the reader get from the underlined sentence The reef bursts with schools of tropical fish, dashing among gaps in the coral.& in Paragraph 6?&&& A. Many fish quickly moving through the coral.&&& B.& Fish moving toward the center, or target, of the coral.&&& C.& Structured, orderly groups of young fish without a clear path. &&& D. Fish exploding when they come into contact with gaps in the coral.38.What is this passage mostly about?&&& A. The causes of reef problems an& possible solutions.&&& B. Coral bleaching, which causes the reef to turn white.&&& C. The history of tourism to the Great Barrier Reef.&&& D. Overfishing and higher temperatures.
C&&&& Ulrich's friend Anne was missing at school. His mother said that perhaps she had gone into hiding. That was the hope anyway-that the family had left on their own and had not been sent on one of the prison trains to Germany or Poland.& So many people in his city had disappeared since the Nazis came to Amsterdam in 1940. "It's not our home anymore,"& Ulrich thought. The streets, once full of busy shoppers, were now filled with tanks and-soldiers. No one felt safe, except may-be the collaborators(叛徒,通敌者).&Who were they? Who would betray(背叛) their friends and let their neighbors be captured? Ulrich remembered his friend A her father had a small business right down the road from his house. Her sister, Margot, was in the upper school, where Ulrich's sister was in her class.&&&& When he walked to or from school, Ulrich studied the faces of the people on the street.Some looked concerned and cast their eyes downward as they walked, try ring not to be noticed.His own parents had that look, like ghosts walking and wondering what had happened to them,& The ones that bothered him were those who smiled, who acted like nothing was wrong. “Were they blind?" he wondered. Worse were those-who moved into the houses and took the businesses of their missing neighbors. They seemed too assured, too content. They may be Dutch, Ulrich thought, but they are the enemy, too. They were the ones who made the occupation easy. He hoped that when the war was over, the rightful owners would come back and throw them out on their ears.&&&& School was not the same either. It was ore than the missing students, though that was the biggest part of it. The teachers, who once seemed to know everything, were different, too.& They seemed afraid to teach history, afraid that the authorities would not like what they said. They jumped when a student dropped a book.& It was as if they al.l had to hold their breath.& It was nearly spring. Already tulips(郁金香) were fighting their way out of the cold ground. How many more winters, springs, summers", and falls would go by until they were free? Ulrich waited, and hoped that his friend Anne would soon come home.&& 39.When Ulrich says,& "It's not our home anymore? "& he means&&&&&&&& .&&& A. they've moved to a new city&&& B. the buildings don't look the same&&& C. the city feels strange and unfamiliar&&& D. spring flowers make the neighborhood unrecognizable40.What has changed in Amsterdam?&& &&& A. There is a new family next door.&&& B. The people's attitudes and security.&&& C. There is more freedom among the citizens.&&& D. The subjects Ulrich was studying in school. 41.What does the underlined sentence “No one felt safe, except maybe the collaborators."mean?&&& A. People were afraid of an invasion.&&& B. There might be a natural disaster any time.&&& C. People who work together are more secure than others, .&&& D. Only the people who were& e ping the Nazis felt comfortable.42.The part of the setting related to people instead of place has changed in all of the following EX-CEPT that&&&&&&&&& .&A.shopkeepers and neighbors have been replaced by other people&B.the Nazis have arrived and are threatening people&C.some former friends have become untrustworthy&D.the teacher seems to like teaching historyD&&& China produces 58,000 tons of silk each year.Yet one of the most popular silk companies in the world is Jim Thompson, a brand based in Thailand.&&&& Thompson, a Delaware native, was trained to be an architect in the mid-1920s, but joined the United States army in the early 1940s in response to the rise of World War II.& He was soon appointed to the Office of Strategic Services ( which eventually became the CIA)& and traveled around the world, including Thailand, where he fell in love with the people and their country.&&&& There were few hotels that accommodated international travelers in the capital of Bangkok, and Thompson thought that with the rise of leisure travel, the Far East would make an appealing destination for Westerners. Upon his discharge from the military in 1946, he returned to Thailand to start his own silk& business.&&&& At the time, silk was main y being produced in the northeast of Thailand, but due to the dullness of the collection process, silk production was on the decline. Thompson was determined to revive(振兴)& the business,& so in 1947, he took a variety of silk thread~ back to New York City to see if the product would be marketable to foreign consumers。& He received a positive response9 so the Jim Thompson Silk Company was founded in 1948.&&&& Jim Thompson is credited for reviving the silk industry.& After the establishment of his company, silk costumes soon-appeared in Broadway plays and popular films such as Ben Hur, and Thai royalty, such as Her Majesty Queen Sirikit, began wearing silk often. Many also think his work contributed greatly to the Thai economy, since the silk industry continues to employ thousands of Thai citizens even today.&&&&& Jim Thompson’s success is no mystery. 'However,& his disappearance on March 26,& 1967 certainly is one. Thompson made a trip to Malaysia to visit friends and one day, ventured into the jungle on an afternoon walk.& He was never seen again despite search parties sent out by the Royal Army Air Corps and British troops. Many have their own theories on his disappearance, but none have been completely confirmed.&&&&&&&&& 43. What conclusion can you make about silk since the& Jim Thompson Silk Company's establishment?&&& A. Siik has only been worn by royalty.&&& &B. Silk has become harder to get.&&& C. Silk has become more popular.&&&&&&& &D. Silk has become more expensive.44.According to the passage, which of the following statements is NOT true about Thompson?&&& A. His military service ended after World WarⅡ. && &B. His disappearance remains a mystery.&&& C.& He is the founder of Jim.Thompson.&&& D. He is a Thai American.& 45.Which one of the following is the closest in meaning to the underlined word “credited” in paragraph 5?&A. Honoured.&&& &B. Sorry.&C. Accounted.&&&&&& D. Blamed.46.What is this passage mostly about?& &&& A. The revival of the silk industry.&&& B. The mysterious disappearance of Jim Thompson.&& &&& C. How the silk industry improved the Thai economy.&&& D. How Jim Thompson Silk Company came into being.E&&& When asked what they want out of life, most people anywhere in the world will probably answer:&&& “to be happy.”Ed Deiner, an American psychology professor, has spent his whole professional life studying what makes people happy,& comparing levels of happiness between cultures and trying to find out exactly why we enjoy ourselves.&&&& A number of people would say that there is no need to answer this question&& But Professor Deiner& as one anyway. “If you're a cheerful, happy person, your marriage is more likely to last, and you’re more likely to make money and be successful at your job.On average, happy people have stronger immune(免疫的) systems,& and there is some evidence that they live longer.&&&& So who are the happiest people in the world? It depends on how the word is defined. There is individual happiness,& the sense of joy we get when we do something we like.& But there is also the feeling of satisfaction we get when we know that others respect us and approve of how we behave.According to Professor Deiner, the Western world go after individual happiness while Asia prefers each other' s satisfaction,&&& “In the West, the individualistic culture means that your mood matters much more than it does in the East.& People ask themselves if they are doing what is fun or interesting.& They become unhappy when they can't do any of these things.& If you ask people from Japan or China if they are happy, they tend to look at what has gone wrong in their lives.& If not much has gone wrong, then they are satisfied. "&&&& People from Spain and other Spanish - speaking countries had the happiest culture, Professor Deiner found. "The biggest cultural difference is to do with pride, and shame.& Hispanic(西班牙语言的)cultures report, much more pride and much less shame than others.&&&&& Another factor that also made a big difference to people's happiness is income, but only at the lowest levels.& Average income earners in the US were much happier than people in poverty.& But millionaires were only a little bit happier than' people on average incomes.& It seems that money. Makes us happy when we have enough to feel secure.47. According to Professor Deiner,&&&&&&&&& .&&& A.Westerners value individual happiness as much as mutual satisfaction&&& B. Asians focus more on others& respect and approval than westerners&&& C. Westerners care more about mutual satisfaction than Asians&& &D. Asians have a culture to enjoy individual happiness48. What can be inferred from the fifth paragraph?&&& A. If you are from Spain, you are the happiest.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B. Hispanic cultures ay stress on pride and shame.&&& C.Spanish people take too much p/de in themselves.&&& D. Attitude towards pride- and shame results in Spanish happiness.49.In the last paragraph, the author seems to tell us&&&&&&&&& .&A.poor people enjoy the same happiness as millionaires&B.enough money can make us feel safe and happy&C.the higher income one gets, the happier life he lives&D.average income earners live the happiest life50.The passage mainly discusses&&&&&&&&& .&&& A. cultural differences in happiness &B.benefits of happiness&&& C. the happiest culture&&D. reasons for happiness第二节& 补全对话(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)&&& 根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填人空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。选项中有两项为多余选项。Mary: Hello. This is Mary. _ 51& Mike: Oh, Mary. This is Amy. _52& I' ve got hold of you at last.Mary: Nice to hear from you again after all these years'. What have you been doing?Mike: Well, I've tried many things since school. I'm now working for a food processing company in charge of sales. So I travel a lot.Mary :&& 53&& You must really enjoy it.Mike: Oh, I do. Yeah, it's interesting, but it's quite tiring.&& 54& Mary : I work in a law firm, practicing in business law.Mike:&& 55& Mary: Yeah, but I like my job.&第Ⅱ卷(非选择题共60分)第三部分:写作(共三节,满分60分)第一节& 阅读表达(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)&&& 阅读下面短文并回答问题,然后将答案写到答题卡指定的位置上(请注意问题后的词数要求)。&&& New 'York City has lots and lots of buildings,& and many people live -there - almost 8 million people !& Human beings take a lot of things from the earth, 'and they also put a lot of things back into it, including things that pollute the air or use up natural resources.&&& “Eco-friendly,," or "green" buildings in New York City are good for the environment.“Green” living helps save natural resources,& makes the air cleaner,& and helps us breathe better.&&& We spend about 90 percent of our day indoors, where the air quality can actually be much worse than it is outside.&&& Certain buildings have more access to natural daylight, appliances that use less energy, and encourage people to use environmentally friendly practices.& Green buildings give the people who live in them cleaner air to breathe, and some even have sensors that turn lights on and off when you walk into or leave a room. The buildings also capture and reuse rainwater.&&& The Albanese Organization built the first green residential building in North America in 2003.It is called the Solaire, and is located in Battery Park City.Now, in 2013, they are building another new green building in Battery Park City called the Visionaire, which is so environmentally friendly that it is being called America's greenest" high-rise building.&&&&&&& &&&& The building pud6es and reuses water, using 50% less water than a typical high-rise building. Some of the building's electricity is powered by the sun, and the fresh air is filtered to take pollutants out.&&&& The buildings themselves were all built using recycled materials from other construction projects, so that. those materials do not just end up in a garbage clump.& It costs more for companies to make these buildings, so the people who live in them have to pay more, too* But reduced energy bills help you save money.& And if you have allergies(过敏),& you may end Lip saving on doctors' bills, too, since these buildings are healthier to live in.“I have a history of asthma(哮喘)and hypersensitivity(高度过敏)to odors and allergens in the air,"& said a Visionaire resident,& Rod McCowan, 52. “The air is crisp and pure.& I can tell I'm breathing better. "56.What kind of life does the author suggest in this, passage? (no more than 2 words)
57. What does the Albanese 'Organization specialize in?& ( no more than 6 words)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 58.How does the Visionaire save water? (no more than 5 words)59.What is this passage mainly about?& ( no more than 6 words)
60.Why does the author say "green" buildings are healthier according to the last two paragraphs?(no more than 9 words)
第二节& 短文改错(共10小题,每小题1.5分,满分15分)&&& 请你改正下面短文中的错误。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。&&& 增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;&&&&&&&&& 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。&&&&&&&&& 3.请在答题卡上指定的地方作答。&&&&& It was 7:1 5 in the morning of February 8, 2015.& I was walking along Park Road towards the east while an elderly man came out of the park on other side of the street.& Then I saw a yellow car drive up Beijing Street and made a right turn into Park Road. The :next moment the car hit the man while he was cross the road.& He f.ell off with a cry. The car didn't stop and drove off with great speed heading west. I noticed that the driver is a young woman and that the plate number was AC864.& About two minutes late I stopped a passing car and took the old men to the nearest hospital.第二节& 书面表达(满分35分)&&& 假设你是李军,请你就学生打车时如何避免发生失联等安全问题给某英文报社编辑写一封信,提供一些建议,内容包括:&&& 1.上车前应该:①选正规出租车;②记住车牌号。2.上车后应该:①坐最安全位置;②不玩手机,留意行车路线。注意:1.词数120左右;&2.开头语和结尾语已为你写好;3.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;4.文中不能出现考生真实姓名和学校名称。&&& 参考词汇:正规出租车:licensed.taxi&&& 黑车:unlicensed taxi& 车牌号:plate numberDear editor,I am sorry' to learn that some students,& especially girls,& have been reported to have disconnected or been killed after taking a taxi.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours ,Li Jun
点击下载:
您可能喜欢的文章
上一个文章:
网站版权与免责声明
①由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,本网所提供的相关信息请以权威部门公布的正式信息为准.
②本网转载的文/图等稿件出于非商业性目的,如转载稿涉及版权及个人隐私等问题,请在两周内邮件联系.
???????????????
???????????????

我要回帖

更多关于 www.annaishebei.com 的文章

随机推荐