深幽的解词,积极急急急积极急急急积极急急急积极急急急急!!!!!!!!

无法找到该页
无法找到该页
您正在搜索的页面可能已经删除、更名或暂时不可用。
请尝试以下操作:
确保浏览器的地址栏中显示的网站地址的拼写和格式正确无误。
如果通过单击链接而到达了该网页,请与网站管理员联系,通知他们该链接的格式不正确。
单击按钮尝试另一个链接。
HTTP 错误 404 - 文件或目录未找到。Internet 信息服务 (IIS)
技术信息(为技术支持人员提供)
转到 并搜索包括&HTTP&和&404&的标题。
打开&IIS 帮助&(可在 IIS 管理器 (inetmgr) 中访问),然后搜索标题为&网站设置&、&常规管理任务&和&关于自定义错误消息&的主题。深幽是什么意思_深幽在线翻译_深幽什么意思_深幽的意思_深幽的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
深幽是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
深幽是什么意思 深幽在线翻译 深幽什么意思 深幽的意思 深幽的翻译 深幽的解释 深幽的发音 深幽的同义词 深幽的反义词 深幽的例句
深幽 基本解释深幽[shēn yōu]形深幽 双语例句1. 位于奥地利东北部阿尔卑斯山北麓多瑙河畔,四周环绕着著名的维也纳森林,南面是深幽的山谷和开阔的平原,是一座典雅、美丽、清洁的花园城市。&&&&Monumental edifices line the city centre, world-class museums burst with treasures, white stallions strut their way down mirrored halls, and renowned orchestras and angelic choirboys perform in lavish concert halls.2. 现在,再接着说说我接下去做的事。我把一部分家畜安置妥当后,便走遍全岛,想再找一片这样深幽的地方,建立一个同样的小圈地养羊。我一直往岛的西部走,到了一个我从前从未涉足的地方。我往海里一看,仿佛看到极远处有一只船。我曾从破船上一个水手的箱子里找到了一两只望远镜,可惜没有带在身边。那船影太远,我也说不准到底是否是船。&&&&All this Labour I was at the Expence of, purely from my Apprehensions on the Account of the Print of a Man's Foot which I for as yet I never saw any human Creature come near the Island, and I had now liv'd two Years under these Uneasinesses, which indeed made my Life much less comfortabl as may well be imagin'd by any who know what it is to live in the constant Snare of the Fear of M and this I must observe with Grief too, that the Discomposure of my Mind had too great Impressions also upon the religious Part of my Thoughts, for the Dread and Terror of falling into the Hands of Savages and Canibals, lay so upon my Spirits, that I seldom found my self in a due Temper for Application to my Maker, at least not with the sedate Calmness and Resignation of Soul which I I rather pray'd to God as under great Affliction and Pressure of Mind, surrounded with Danger, and in Expectation every Night of being murther'd and devour'd before M and I must testify from my Experience, that a Temper of Peace, Thankfulness, Love and Affection, is much more the proper Frame for Prayer than that of Terror and D and that under the Dread of Mischief impending, a Man is no more fit for a comforting Performance of the Duty of praying to God, than he is for Repentance on a sick Bed: For these Discomposures affect the Mind as the others do the B and the Discomposure of the Mind must necessarily be as great a Disability as that of the Body, and much greater, Praying to God being properly an Act Of the Mind, not of the Body.3. 树林的中央有多处深幽的湖泊。&&&&There were deep lakes in the midst of the woods.4. 防止这发生的唯一方式就是对自己深幽可怕的深处禁地进行勘探。&&&&The only way to keep this from happening is to go spelunking in our own forbidden, forbidding depths.5. 深幽5. 南岳衡山岩壑深幽,寺院棋布,郁郁葱葱的森林中,流泉飞瀑点缀;这里人杰地灵,是湖湘学派的发源地,书院盛行,人文浓郁,历史厚重。&&&&Southern Mountain of Heng Mountain has deep rock gully and temples here and there. In dense forest, spring flows down. Here is precious place and source of Huxiang School. College is popular, humanity is prosperous and history is strong.6. 深幽的反义词6. 类法术能力:随意施展——变形自身术,深幽黑暗术,亵渎术,恐惧术,气化形体,隐形术,窥视魔眼,探知术,识破隐形,误导术,火墙术;3次/天——束缚大法,指使术,群体误导术;1次/天——魔法徽记。&&&&Spell-Like Abilities:At will--alter self, deeper darkness, desecrate, fear, gaseous form, invisibility, prying eyes, scrying, see invisibility, suggestion, 3/day--binding, geas/quest, 1/day--symbol.7. 7. 江南水乡长久以来成就了多少文人墨客笔下的飞扬文采和千古绝唱,或投宿于河边的客栈微醉,或闲坐在深幽的后花园里读书浅吟,抑或穿行在阡陌的街道细听吴侬软语轻唱。&&&&These are familiar scenes depicted in minute details in the artistic creations on the topic of Jiang`nan.8. 这里没有众人奔赴的名胜古迹,没有景点的喧嚣,只是你可知道多少文人墨客来到这里,游历隐居,写下流传百世的诗词,千年古驿道上被世人打磨的圆滑痕迹,司马悔桥的寓意,惆怅溪上刘阮遇仙的传说,老妪安详的背影,李白梦游天姥的故事,深幽的峡谷,连绵的群山,平静的湖边享用晚餐,看夕阳渐渐退去,露出余灯两三盏。&&&&Near one of the most famous mountains-Tianmu Mountain where Li Bai came by in his dream.9. 9. 他从山顶眺望下面深幽的山谷。&&&&He looked down from the top of the mountain to the valley far below.深幽是什么意思,深幽在线翻译,深幽什么意思,深幽的意思,深幽的翻译,深幽的解释,深幽的发音,深幽的同义词,深幽的反义词,深幽的例句,深幽的相关词组,深幽意思是什么,深幽怎么翻译,单词深幽是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐