这些天 英文你的功课情况如何翻译

当前位置: &
求翻译:林涛的家长,你好。我们将在本周的星期六举行家长会,我会给你说说林涛在学校的学习情况,并和你交流一下帮助孩子学好功课的方法。请您一定来参加。是什么意思?
林涛的家长,你好。我们将在本周的星期六举行家长会,我会给你说说林涛在学校的学习情况,并和你交流一下帮助孩子学好功课的方法。请您一定来参加。
问题补充:
Tao Lin's parents, hello. We will be parents will be held on Saturday, this week, I'll give you talk about Tao Lin's learning in school, you help children to learn the methods of homework. Please come to participate.
Lin's parents, hello. We will be in this week's Saturday parents will be held at, I will give you that said that Lim Tao in school, and talk to you and help your child learn a lesson. Please be sure to participate.
The sound of the wind in the trees guardian, hello.We in this week Saturday hold parents' meeting, I will be able to you said the sound of the wind in the trees in the school study situation, and will exchange with you helps the child to learn the schoolwork the method.Asks you certainly to particip
Lin Tao's parents, Hello. We will be in this week's Saturday parents, I will tell you about Lin Tao in learning situations in schools, and to communicate with you about helping children learn their lessons. Please do come to you.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!他今天有课上到九点 今天留了张英语卷子和历史卷子还有别的作业 我说英语你会么我帮你写吧 他说恩 然后我说历史也给我吧 他说算了吧我不写了 我说可是明天老师说作业没写的都整回家我就见不到你了啊 他说要不你明天给我印吧 那个太多了怕你累
喜欢就猛击分享!
个性网内容精选:

我要回帖

更多关于 我们的这些天 的文章

随机推荐