关于昆明同志浴池 介绍灯的英语作文其内容主要介绍由什么制成,象征什么,人们在现

英文天天写:昆明,携手向前_沪江英语学习网
分类学习站点
英文天天写:昆明,携手向前
《英文天天写》是沪江部落一档写作类节目,其目的在于提升大家的英语写作能力。每期节目主持人都会给出一个话题,积极参加的童鞋还会得到主持人的专业点评哦!想提高英语写作的童鞋千万不要错过哦!去沪江部落订阅本节目!
背景介绍:
3月2日晚上车站广场前&奔牛&雕塑下,昆明市民自发敬摆花圈和鲜花,祭悼遇难者。大量乘客在雕塑前驻足悼念,一些人悄悄擦拭眼泪。晚间许多市民来为遇难者守夜,来自贵州六盘水的何凯和他的朋友,轮流把不断被风吹灭的蜡烛点上。&这是我们那的习俗,人不在了要给他点蜡烛,守上一夜。&昆明3.01暴力恐怖事件深深地震慑着神州大地上每一个人的内心,给这个城市和整个国家都笼罩了一层阴霾,这不仅仅是给我们每一个个人,更是给相关政府机构和整个社会敲响了警钟。
我记得电影《罪与罚》中有这么两句台词:人生总是充满了苦痛和悲伤,即使是布满绝望的原野,对于鼓起勇气,披荆斩棘的战士来说,这篇荒野也是通往光辉道路的一部分。在这片绝望的荒野之上,仍满怀希望的人,才拥有真正的骄傲。惟愿逝者安息,生者坚强,春城昆明,我们与你同在。
1. Please send your sincere wishes to the Spring City and its people.
2. Since the 3.01 violent event, many argue that people should be entitled the right to keep and bear arms, what's your opinion on this argument?
3. DIY one topic as you like, but do stick to the theme.
Even though I have seen many films full of bloody violence, when I heard about this terror event, all sorts of feelings welled up in my heart. The cruelty and inhumanity of these terriorists made me feel dreadful and , while being deeply touched by the heroism spirit of those who sacrificed their own lives for the safety of others. There was no doubt that it has caused serious consequences and social panic. Everyone became distrustful and scared of the public security, which may
social stability in the long term. Therefore, the government should take its responsibility for our safety by upgrading the
in those dense-populated public areas, such as the subway, airport and railway station. At the same time, the public should have full faith with our government, because after all it's only a tiny minority of people who conspire to
the social order. As to the argument whether people should possess arms in our nation, I will vote against it. Maybe it's mainly for citizen's self-protection, but it will make it easier for those terrorists to get guns and make terror attacks. I can never imagine how
and terrified our people will become by that time. All in all, violence revenging violence will not help solve the issue, and everyone should look at this terror attack in a more rational way.
and confusion swept across China after more than one hundred travelers in Kunming fell victim of the long knife wielded by several terrorists. After the passage of impulse and urge to revenge, any reasonable and
people should consider a question, why and how the relationships between the
and the dominant Hans deteriorated to such degree in spite of the
of the government & the policy of our party is magnificent(party的政策亚克西). In my opinion, the communist China, which is the
edition of the , can and will find its own reflection in today&s Russia who is plagued by its ulcers in Caucasian republics. If the current regime of China has no intention to
its own ethnical policy and loose its
religion control, Russia&s today will be our future. And I hate to be , but I am afraid, the attack in Kunming won&t be the last one. God bless China, and God bless us all.
想要得到专业主持人的点评和意见吗?
相关热点:
加载更多评论
燃梦求职锦囊相送 好友助力送壕礼
英语学习推荐:听说读写全面提升的法宝
在麻省理工上学是什么感觉?
双语美文:我的生活,充满魔法
沪江英语微信
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,非常感谢!
错误的描述:
修改的建议:兄弟姐妹们写下自己名字的英文字母缩写,看看楼下会读成什么。_昆明理工大学吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:153,298贴子:
兄弟姐妹们写下自己名字的英文字母缩写,看看楼下会读成什么。收藏
我先来,WW
毕业季,你准备好了吗?
汪汪 — 如果你的情敌掉进水里,你会游泳的话你会怎么办?“ “在他身边游来游去    --来自我好屌我爸妈不知道客户端
lq﹌   --来自绝不贪婪 永不放弃 全能4修小德0o(—.—)o0
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
六年制小学作文四年级上学期.pdf119页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:80 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
正在加载中,请稍后...扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语作文大家好!我是你们的导游,欢迎大家到昆明来旅游,昆明是一个四季如春的城市,有着优美的独特风景.
现在向大家介绍七月七日的所有旅程:你们住在华地王朝酒店,星期三早上8:00在宾馆大门口乘车,请大家不要迟到.上午,我们将游览海埂公园,欣赏它的湖光山色;中午,在公园美食广场品尝滇味小吃.下午,我们将到充满吸引力的民族村游览,去领略少数民族的独特风情,6:00返回宾馆吃粤式晚餐.这就是大家一天的行程,希望大家能喜欢,祝大家旅程愉快.
我知你好218
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
hi,every one,i am your guid,welcome to Kunming.Kunming city is like the spring all the year round,Which has beautiful and unique scenary.Now I will introduce all the journeies.You live in Huadi Wangchao Hotel,and take the bus at the hotel gate at 8 o'clock on Wednesday morning.Don't be late please.In the morning,we will tour the Haigeng Park,to enjoy its landscape of lakes and hills.At noon,we will taste delicious snacks of Yun'nan flavour.In the afternoon,we will vist the attractive peoples,to feel the unique customs of minority nationality.At six,we will go back to the hotel to have dinner of Guangdong flavor.This is the trip for one day of ours,hope everyone enjoys it and has a pleasant trip.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Hello,everyone!I am your guide,welcome to Kunming for sighting,and it's like spring all the year round,in which there're spaceful and special scenic sights.
Now let me introduce all the travel...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 云南昆明介绍 的文章

随机推荐