九年级语文在线视频英语在线等!!

在线等!!一道初中英语题!高手进~, 在线等!!一道初中英语题!高
在线等!!一道初中英语题!高手进~ 问题补充:
答案是A。求详解~谢谢
nbkyl1 在线等!!一道初中英语题!高手进~
不确定对方是谁时用IT 故正确答案是A get back return go back come bake
回答人用的是“强调句”结构.在知道上下文的情况下:It is the boys。答案是 It is ,that are making so much noise被省略了:It is the boys that are making so much noise,因为一看就知道你好
一般来说用 who 提问用单数回答,回答要和提问一致,it 是和 who 呼应,并不和 boys呼应.补充: 实际全句是 it is the boys who are making so much noise. 此句是强调句型的省略形式,原句应为:It is the children that are making so much noise in the garden。【考点定位】考查强调句型。
it常用来指不明身份的人,就像听见有人敲门,问句是:Who is it? 答句是:It's xxx.
是这样的,本题完整的回答应为强调句:It is the boys who are making so much noise in class,把后面的省略掉即是A,B通常用于介绍,CD意思不对
把boys 作为一个整体,将它看作一个群体,因此是is跪求 人教版 英语 九年级 unit1 SA SB的3a
跪求!在线等!要原文、我英语书没带回来、
血刺昔年媐u
要录音吗?如果你是要录音,我可以传一份给你,你留个邮箱吧.你留个邮箱吧,我晚上7点给你发~!.我以为你要干嘛.=着我给你打.SA3A :How do you learn best?This week we asked students at New Star High School about the best ways to learn more English.Many said they learnt by using English.Some students had more specific suggestions.Lillian Lian,for example,said the best way to learn new words was by reading English magazines.She said that memorizing the words of pop songs also helped a little.When we asked about studying grammar,she said,“I never study grammar.It’s too boring.” Wei ming feels differently.He’s been learning English for six years and really loves it.He thinks studying grammar is a great way to learn a language.He also thinks that watching English movies isn’t a bad way because he can watch the actors say the words.Sometimes,however,he finds watching movies frustrating because the people speak too quickly.Liu Chang said that joining the English club at school was the best way to improve her English.Students get lots of practice and they also have fun.She added that having conversations with friends was not helpful at all.“We get excited about something and then end up speaking in Chinese,” she said.SB3A:HOW I LEARNED TO LEARN ENGLISH.Last year my English class was difficult for me.First of all,it wasn't easy for me to understand the teacher when she talked to the class.To b egin with,she spoke too quickly,and I couldn't understand every word.Later on,I realized that it doesn't matter if you don't understand every word.Also I was afraid to speak in class,because I thought my classmates might laugh at me.I couldn't always make complete sentences,either.Then I started to watch English-language TV.It helped a lot.I think that doing lots of listening practice is one of the secrets of becoming a good language learner.Another thing that I found very difficult was English grammar.So I decided to take lots of grammar notes in every class.Then I started to write my own original sentences using the grammar I was learning.It's amazing how much this helped.Now I am enjoying learning English and E got an A this term.My teacher is very impressed.顺便说句,如果你下次英语书又忘记带了,可以把课文的标题打到百度里,然后有些地址里有原文的.能帮到您感觉很荣幸.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码九年级英语听力MP3下载
软件大小:28MB
资料等级:☆☆☆☆☆
更新时间:
文件类型:doc 格式
下载次数:109040
资料来源:互联网
资料性质:免费资料
本资料需要登录后才能进行下载。
资料地址:
您可以在线免费学习本资料,点击:
或者直接进入第一课,免费学习或试听:
浏览:44948次
九年级英语听力MP3下载
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷软件下载本站资料。如果您发现该软件不能下载,请在线挑错,谢谢!未经本站明确许可,任何网站不得非法盗链及抄袭本站资源;如引用页面,请注明来自本站,谢谢您的支持!
订阅每日学英语:最新人教版九年级上册英语单词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
最新人教版九年级上册英语单词
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩16页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢