英语表示大量的短语空气短语

工厂排放大量有害烟雾到空气中。 的翻译是:Factories emitting large amounts of harmful fumes into the air. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
工厂排放大量有害烟雾到空气中。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Plants emit large quantities of harmful fumes into the air.
Plants emit large quantities of harmful fumes into the air.
Factories emitting large amounts of harmful fumes into the air.
factories emitting harmful fumes into the air.
Factory emissions massive harmful smog to air in.
相关内容&aMany of his less famous works also remain in print. 许多他的较不著名工作在印刷品也保持。 & aKoto Limau 十三弦琴Limau & a好人好事记录本 Good people and good deeds minute book & a-组织召开部门每周生产与质量例会,及其它相关日常事务. - The organization convenes department each week production and the quality regular meeting, and other correlation daily business. & achivalrous 豪侠 & a至于作业,多数学生都能按时完成 As for the work, the most students all can complete on time & awhat is you address in chinese? 什么是您地址用中文? & ain the after life 在生活以后 & a点击加入好友 かちりと言う音はよい友人を結合する & a中秋是我国传统节日,是团圆的节日,我吃了好多美味:月饼、石榴、 Midautumn festival is our country tradition holiday, is the reunion holiday, I have eaten many delicacies: Moon cake, pomegranate, & a我的老师同学鼓励我加油 My teacher schoolmate encourages me to refuel & aanother governmental unit be empowered to combat it 另一个政府单位被授权与它交战 & a在她的生活中 In hers life & a明早上班我再联系您 Tomorrow morning will go to work I to contact with you again & ai would love to come to the party 我会愿意走向党 & acontrol gear 控制齿轮 & a你得学会与人共分享,我希望能做你忠实的听者。 You learn and the human altogether share, I hoped can be your faithful listener. & a如果有机会的话,他也能做到 If has opportunity, he also can achieve & aCREATE DATABASE database-name 创造数据库数据库名字 & a泼辣桂鱼 Rude and unreasonable mandarin fish & a怎么个 How & aTraditional chinese doctors believe we need a balance of yin and yang to be healthy.For example,are you often weak and tired? Maybe you have too much yin.You should eat hot yang foods,like beef.Eating Dangshen and Huangqi herbs is also good for this.But people who are too stressed out and angry may have too much yang.C 繁体中文医生相信我们需要yin和杨平衡是健康的 & a只为让那些瞧不起你的人,对你另眼相看 Only for lets these despise your person, regards with a special fondness to you & a混合理论 Mixing theory & a过去我们学校常有篮球赛。 In the past our school common basketball tournament. & a保持领头羊地位 Maintains the lead goat status & asimon长大后想做一名社会工作者 After the simon coarsening wants to be a social worker & a戴着黑帽子的兔子 Wears the black hat rabbit & a作出选择 Makes the choice & aWENIMGETTINGMOREPOLITETOYOU WENIMGETTINGMOREPOLITETOYOU & a不懂事的我 Not sensible I & achinatown? bat this is america,not china chinatown ? 击此是美国,不是瓷 & a打开遮光板 Opens the antidazzling device & a彭璐前不久胃痛 Peng Lu little while ago stomach ache & a孩子们非常喜欢观看美猴王飞来飞去。 The children like watching the monkey king extremely to fly round. & a离家外出 Leaves home to egress & ayes,and there is chinese dancing. 是和有中国跳舞。 & aThe Harry Potter films are such enjoyable films that children all over the word love them. Harry Potter影片是这样令人愉快的影片那孩子在词爱他们。 & a难道你们都不会说英文? Can't you all speak English? & aQA Department: Number of QA Staff:                       QA部门: QA职员的数字:                       & a我学习英语是应为我喜欢它 I study English am should like it for me & aknowalot knowalot & aMy home have happy things 我的家有愉快的事 & a你能想象我当时有多么吃惊吗? Your could imagine me at that time to have are startled? & a高中毕业后,我选择到武汉读书 After the high school graduation, I choose Wuhan to study & ahdgygvyuuy hdgygvyuuy & a我去给你做汤 I go to you to make the soup & a可以说中文吗? May speak Chinese? & awhat is it by useing English? 什么是它通过使用英语? & a为了上大学我学习英语 In order to go to college I to study English & ajhbfvhsebgherwg jhbfvhsebgherwg & a我很高兴认识大家 希望大家与我成为朋友 I knew very happily everybody hoped everybody becomes the friend with me & aeditmesh editmesh & a我一点也不反对 object I do not oppose object & aPlease feed you love ..Sorry.i can't look you everyday . Well... 请哺养您爱。Sorry.i不可能看您每天。 井… & a工厂排放大量有害烟雾到空气中。 Factory emissions massive harmful smog to air in. &扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
“大量有毒气体的排放”英语怎样表述我在作文中遇到一句话:“大量有毒气体的排放”请问这个名词词组用英语怎么表述?谢谢你的帮助。
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Large amounts of toxic gas emissions
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语短语 的文章