英文是什么公司简介 英文

各地服务中心
看看老外欣赏怎样的面试英语的自我介绍
  A Successful Self Introduction in a Foreign Interviewer&s Eyes
  面对外企的英文面试,应该怎样在简介时展现出最好的自己呢?
  以下是一位世界500强面试官的看法:
  &&A self-introduction will be needed during the interview, at this time, do not talk about much more details about your life or working experience, but to try every means to make the interviewer to learn much about yourself, tell him the advantages you possess when you are in this position. Maybe you would like to select several stories of human kindness to tell him, but make sure, you will grasp with the idea of line. Or you can outline the contact between the job you did recently and the job you are applying for now, how it can help you, and why you choose this company, etc. Particularly worth mentioning is that the examples should be given, your answers are more authenticity and more likely to be accepted, and then give the interviewer a deep impression...&
  这位面试官强调,面试简介时不要谈论太多的个人生活,而是要涉及自己的个性与胜任该工作的能力。同时,要对正在应征的工作表现出浓厚的兴趣,用实例来表明这家公司为什么是自己最后的选择。越是真诚的回答越能够打动面试官的心。
  英文自我简介应基本按照以下顺序:
  关于我自己
  About Myself
  Well I am ..........
  Basically I hail from ........... (I was born in........... /brought up from .....)
  I hold my Bachelors/Masters in........
  Prior to that I did my intermediate from........
  I am persuing my ...............
  My short term goal is ...............
  (eg. to complete my communication skill class with confidence)
  My long term goal is..........
  (eg. to work for a Forbes 500 company as a lawyer or to do JM/MBA from ....)
  关于我的优势
  About My Strength
  I am result oriented.
  I am dedicated.
  I am optimistic
  关于我的兴趣爱好
  About My Hobbies
  I play cricket snooker
  I listen to music.
  I like reading and exercising.
  结尾总结
  Thank you for giving me a wonderful opportunity to introduce myself.
  下面我们来看一个实例。
  以下是一个中国面试者的简介初稿,时常2分钟左右:
  Good morning sir, I am glad to be here for this interview. First, let me thank you for finding time in the midst of pressing affairs.
  I am 25 years old and I am local. I am seeking an opportunity to work with XXX as Sales. My professional experience and my awareness of your unparalleled reputation have led me to want to work for your company.
  I have a bachelor degree with a major in Mechanical and Electrical field. Graduated from the XXX university in 2002. Over the past three years, I have worked with XXX Co., Ltd as Sales who responsible for the market of Hunan mainly. During this period, I have learnt much I learned the values of teamwork and commitment, how to win, how to work hard, how to concentrate and focus on goals, and how to balance my time and priorities. Additional experience in other fields such as graduation practice in factory and commercial negotiation also reinforces my value to your company.
  I enjoy thinking, enjoy learning, enjoy working, able to bear work pressure. In my free time, I often participate a lot of activities, such as table tennis, badminton, those can help me regulate my personal state.
  I am expecting to become your colleague on some day. Because being offhand in advance, let&s leave it at that. Thanks.
  我们来看看面试官给出的修改都出现在哪里:
  Good morning Sir, (What will you say if it is a woman?)
  I am glad to be here for this interview. First, let me thank you for finding time in the midst of pressing affairs.
  I am 25 years old and I am local. (I live locally sounds better) I am seeking an opportunity to work with XXX as Sales. (..IN sales or As a Sales representative/whatever).My professional experience and my awareness of your unparalleled reputation have led me to want to work for your company.
  I have a bachelor degree with a major in Mechanical and Electrical field.(pause) Graduated from the XXX university in 2002. Over the past three years, I have worked with XXX Co.,Ltd as Sales (again, in sales or as a sales man/person/rep?) who responsible (with responsibility mainly) for the market of Hunan. During this period, I have learnt much. I learned the values of teamwork and commitment, how to win, how to work hard, how to concentrate and focus on goals, and how to balance my time and priorities. Additional experience in other fields such as graduation practice in factory and commercial negotiation also reinforces my value to your company.
  I enjoy thinking, enjoy learning, enjoy working, (and I am )able to bear work pressure.
  In my free time, I often participate (in) activities such as table tennis (and) badminton.
  I am expecting to become your colleague on some day. (More tactful to say &I would love to become you colleague/join the company)
  Because being offhand in advance, let&s leave it at that. (This sentence makes no sense. &Being offhand& means to be rude, inconsiderate, ill-mannered so I don&t think that is whay you mean! In advance of what? &Let&s leave it at that& is a command, it sounds rather abrupt and ill-mannered to me, again I don&t think this is what you meant. How about &I would love to join your company and you would not regret giving me this opportunity.& and just finish with a smile!)
  Thanks.
  怎么样,大家看出问题主要出现在哪些方面了吗?语言的精准到位以及真情实感对于打动面试官而言非常重要。所以今后有直接面对外国面试官的机会时,一定要注意把握这两点。
本文关键字:
服务热线010- 手机网址.cn 关注学院官方微信
1、报名前,应认真阅读中国人民大学网络教育入学指南,充分了解我校网络教育的办学模式,并愿意遵守学校的各项规定和要求,努力完成学业。
2、报名表一经确认,将随成绩等进入学生档案,你需要对本报名表所填写内容的真实性负责。
3、如同时报读学历教育和非学历教育,须分别填写学历教育报名表和非学历教育报名表。英语自我介绍
面试时,我们会面对形形色色的问题,而最令人哑口无言的,往往是一些最简单和最常见的题目,比如&请你自我介绍一下&。大多数应征者的反应是--我应该如何作答呢?首先我们看一下500强面试官的看法
自我介绍是面试比不可少的环节。应聘者要对此引起重视,提前好准备自己的发言稿是关键。在想面试官进行自我评价的时候,要准确的概括自己的性格特征。具有上进心1.Ambitious attitude essential
Good morning Sir/Madam,It is very pleased to see you today. I would like to introduce meself briefly to you.My name is ***, and I graduated from XXX school. I hope I will be enroll
Hello everyone,I am a girl,my name is xxx ,I come from grade xx class xx of xx school.I like sport very much and my study is good in my class.
I am a very lineliness girl and very
Hello,every one!(大家好)
My name is WangYing.(我叫王英)
I'm a 13 years old girl.(我是一个13岁的女孩)
I live in the beautiful city of Lianyungang.(我住在美丽的连云港)
英语面试时最好的自我介绍,好不容易找到这么好的版本希望对将要参加面试的同学有帮助!
英语自我介绍范文Good morning ! It is really my honor to have this opportunity for a interview, I hope i can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed. Now i will introduce mysel
英语自我介绍短文I would like to apply for the post of industrial engineer, which your company offered. I feel that I am the right sort of person for the post because my qualifications and experience a
英语自我介绍例文模板My name is ________. I am graduatefrom ________ seniorhigh school and major in ________. There are ________ people in my family. My father works in a computer company. And my mothe
上大学的新生第一节课难免要进行自我介绍,英语课可能就要用到英语的自我介绍了,下面恒星小编给大家几个大学英语自我介绍的小段子,供大家参考.第一段:HI,my name is XXX, I 19 years old this year, I'm from x, I l
页次:1/2&总数45&&&&首页&&上一页&&&&&&&&转到:第 1 页第 2 页
微信扫一扫
访问手机版【图文】英文个人简介的写法_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
英文个人简介的写法
上传于||文档简介
&&英文个人简介写法
大小:83.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢