i will be doing语法hear nothing有语法错误吗

you will be die-学网-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
you will be die
这句话语法不对,应该是 you will die 你会死 或者 you will be dead 你会死的you will be die away 请走开但是你会消失 亲,我的回答你满意吗? 如果我的回答对你有用的话, 请采纳一下哦! 采纳之后你也将获得5财富值奖励!这句有语法错误哦 正确的翻译应该是 I will be kill you as die。will be with you . 中文翻译:我将永远与你相伴,至死不渝。 相关单词解释及其用法: unless 发音:[英][ənˈles],[美][ʌnˈlɛs] conj. 除非,如果不; prep... Like the fact that I will love you till I die We are twelve billion light years from the edge That's a guess No-one can ever say it's true But I know that I will always be with you ... 我的心将和你一同远去直到一同死去......... 我要和你结婚,否则就死。 失去你我不会死掉, 我只会在死亡的边缘挣扎. 我是一个欠缺你的灵药的不冶伤口. You re everything to me Brightest star to let me see You touch me in my dreams We kiss in every scene I pray to be with you through rain and shiny days I ll love you Till I die D...and you can still be mine But I'm dreamin' a lie, dreamin' a lie, makes me wanna die ... will be my half to pay My half to pay, each and every day, hear what I say I still love yo...
您可能还关注:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
大类导航: |& “完型填空Once upon a time...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
完型填空Once upon a time,there was a child ready to be born. So& 1&he asked God,”they tell me you are sending me to& 2&&, but being so small and helpless,& 3&&am I going to live there?” “& 4&&the many angels (天使) , I chose one for you. She will be waiting for you and will take care of you. ”God replied.&“But here in Heaven(天堂), I do& 5&else but sing and smile! That’s enough for me to be happy. ” God said,’’Your angel will sing and smile for you every day. And you will feel your angel’s love and be& 6&. ” The child said , “And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me 7& I don’t know the language that men speak?” God told the child,’’Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweetest words you will ever hear, and with& 8&patience(耐心)and care,your angel will teach you& 9&. ” The child said,“I’ve& 10&that on the earth there are bad men. who will protect me?” God said,“Your angel will protect you& 11&it means risking her life(冒生命危险). ” “But l will always be sad because l will not see you any more. ” “Your angel will always talk to you about& 12&and in fact , I will always be next to you. ” At the moment there was much peace(静寂)in Heaven,but voices from the earth could already be heard , and the child,in a hurry, asked,’’Oh , God,if I am about to& 13&now, please tell me my angel’s& 14&!” “It is not hard to remember,” God replied& 15&. “You will call your angel Mommy. ”
A.every day
B.any day
C.one day
D.some day
A.the earth
B.the moon
C.the country
D.the sea
A.Between
A.nothing
B.everything
C.anything
D.something
C.excited
D.surprised
B.whether
A.where to go
B.how to speak
C.what to say
D.which to choose
B.remembered
C.forgotten
B.as soon as
D.even if
A.address
A.angrily
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2012-外研版初中英语九年级下Module 4 练习卷
分析与解答
习题“完型填空Once upon a time,there was a child ready to be born. So 1he asked God,”they tell me you are sending m...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.C&2.A3.B4.C5.A6.B7.D8.C9.B10.A11.D&12.A13.D14.B15.C
1.考查短语辨析,one day讲故事的常用语2.考查名词辨析,降生到地球上,the earth3.表示疑问,我怎么生活啊?4.考查介词辨析,among三者以上中间,between两者之间,故选C5.考查不定代词,除了唱歌和微笑什么都不做,用nothing6.考查系表结构,天使会给你爱,你会感到快乐,be happy7.考查连词,在此用if表示假设,如果听不懂别人说的话怎么办8.考查代词,much修饰不可数名词.9.考查不定式和疑问词连用,天使会教给你怎样说10.考查动词应用,我听说I hear that+从句11.考查连词,根据句意even if 甚至,甚至冒生命危险保护你12.考查代词辨析,根据句意天使会告诉你有关我的情况,故选A13.be about to leave想要离开14.根据下文提示You will call your angel Mommy.问名字15.考查副词,softly温柔地修饰动词reply
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
完型填空Once upon a time,there was a child ready to be born. So 1he asked God,”they tell me you are send...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“完型填空Once upon a time...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“完型填空Once upon a time,there was a child ready to be born. So 1he asked God,”they tell me you are sending me to 2, but being so small and helpless, 3am I going to live there?” “ 4the many angels (天使) , I chose one for you. She will be waiting for you and will take care of you. ”God replied.“But here in Heaven(天堂), I do 5else but sing and smile! That’s enough for me to be happy. ” God said,’’Your angel will sing and smile for you every day. And you will feel your angel’s love and be 6. ” The child said , “And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me 7 I don’t know the language that men speak?” God told the child,’’Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweetest words you will ever hear, and with 8patience(耐心)and care,your angel will teach you 9. ” The child said,“I’ve 10that on the earth there are bad men. who will protect me?” God said,“Your angel will protect you 11it means risking her life(冒生命危险). ” “But l will always be sad because l will not see you any more. ” “Your angel will always talk to you about 12and in fact , I will always be next to you. ” At the moment there was much peace(静寂)in Heaven,but voices from the earth could already be heard , and the child,in a hurry, asked,’’Oh , God,if I am about to 13now, please tell me my angel’s 14!” “It is not hard to remember,” God replied 15. “You will call your angel Mommy. ”
A.every day
B.any day
C.one day
D.some day
A.the earth
B.the moon
C.the country
D.the sea
A.Between
A.nothing
B.everything
C.anything
D.something
C.excited
D.surprised
B.whether
A.where to go
B.how to speak
C.what to say
D.which to choose
B.remembered
C.forgotten
B.as soon as
D.even if
A.address
A.angrily
”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“完型填空Once upon a time,there was a child ready to be born. So 1he asked God,”they tell me you are sending me to 2, but being so small and helpless, 3am I going to live there?” “ 4the many angels (天使) , I chose one for you. She will be waiting for you and will take care of you. ”God replied.“But here in Heaven(天堂), I do 5else but sing and smile! That’s enough for me to be happy. ” God said,’’Your angel will sing and smile for you every day. And you will feel your angel’s love and be 6. ” The child said , “And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me 7 I don’t know the language that men speak?” God told the child,’’Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweetest words you will ever hear, and with 8patience(耐心)and care,your angel will teach you 9. ” The child said,“I’ve 10that on the earth there are bad men. who will protect me?” God said,“Your angel will protect you 11it means risking her life(冒生命危险). ” “But l will always be sad because l will not see you any more. ” “Your angel will always talk to you about 12and in fact , I will always be next to you. ” At the moment there was much peace(静寂)in Heaven,but voices from the earth could already be heard , and the child,in a hurry, asked,’’Oh , God,if I am about to 13now, please tell me my angel’s 14!” “It is not hard to remember,” God replied 15. “You will call your angel Mommy. ”
A.every day
B.any day
C.one day
D.some day
A.the earth
B.the moon
C.the country
D.the sea
A.Between
A.nothing
B.everything
C.anything