the absence off mind能不能做表语

mind的用法
mind主要有下列意思:1.头脑;精神;心神 He has a quick mind.他头脑反应快.2.意见;想法;见解I have a mind to go for a walk.我想去散步.He always speaks his mind.他总是直言不讳.3.记忆;记忆力;回忆It has gone out of my mind.这事我记不起来了.He promised to keep my words in mind.他答应记住我的话.4.注意力;思想A student should keep his mind on his studies.学生应该把注意力集中在学习上.I found it hard to fix my mind on the subject.我觉得很难把思想集中到这个题目上来.[焦点二]用作动词用作动词时,mind主要有下列意思:1.注意;留心Mind your intonation when you speak.你说话时要注意语调.If you don't mind,you'll be hurt.如果你不小心,你会受伤的.2.介意;反对作此用法时,mind通常用于疑问句、否定句或条件句中,后接名词、动名词或从句.I don't mind a joke,but this is going too far.我并不介意开玩笑,但这玩笑太过分了.Do you mind my opening the window?= Do you mind if I open the window?你介意我打开窗户吗?3.专心于;从事Mind your own business.管好你自己的事情.4.照看;照料She asked her daughter to stay at home and mind the baby.她叫女儿待在家里照看婴儿.Don't mind me,I'll be all right soon.别管我,我一会儿就会好的.在回答"Do / Would you mind v-ing..." 这种问句时,你如果同意对方做事,可以说:"Certainly not./ Of course not./ Not at all"等,意思是“我不介意”;如果你不同意,通常可以找理由委婉拒绝,可以说:"I'd rather you wouldn't./ I wish you wouldn't."如果你回答:"Yes,I do." 那就是直接拒绝,而且语气是很不客气的.例如:— Do you mind if I turn up the TV a bit?你介意我把电视机音量调大一点吗?— Yes,I do,because I'm doing my homework now.我介意,因为我现在正在做作业.— Do you mind my smoking here?你介意我在这里抽烟吗?— Not at all./ I'm sorry,but I do.毫不介意./ 对不起,请不要抽烟.[焦点三] mind的常用短语:change one's mind 改变主意  make up one's mind 做出决定keep ...in mind 记住……    never mind不要紧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
mind v介意
do you mind my openning the door?
mind&1&&/&maɪ&maɪnd/&n&&[U]&ability&to&be&aware&of&things&and&to&think&and&feel&感知﹑&思维和感觉的能力;&心智:&have&the&right&qualities&of&mind&for&the&job&有做该项工作的头脑&*&have&complete&peace&of&mind&心态十分平静.&&[C]&(a)&ability&to&&intellectual&powers&推理的能力;&悟性;&智力:&have&a&brilliant,&logical,&simple,&etc&mind&头脑聪明﹑&逻辑性强﹑&简单等.&(b)&person&who&uses&his&reasoning&or&intellectual&powers&well&有心力智慧的人:&He&is&one&of&the&greatest&minds&of&the&age.&他是当代最有才智的人.&&[C]&person's&thoughts&or&attention&人的思想或注意力;&心思:&Are&you&quite&clear&in&your&own&mind&what&you&ought&to&do?&你自己是否清楚该做什麽?&*&Don't&let&your&mind&wander!&别走神儿!&&[C]&ability&to&&memory&记忆力;&记性:&I&can't&think&where&I've&left&my&&my&mind's&a&complete&blank!&我想不起来把伞丢在哪儿了,&一点印象都没有!&&[U,&C]&normal&condition&of&one's&mental&&sanity&正常的神志或理智;&健全的心态:&be&sound&in&mind&and&body&身心健康&*&He's&94&and&his&mind&is&going,&ie&he&is&becoming&senile.&他已94岁,&神志日衰.&&(idm&习语)&absence&of&mind&=&&absence.&at&the&back&of&one's&mind&=&&back1.&be&in&one's&right&mind&=&&right1.&be&in&two&`minds&about&sth/doing&sth&feel&doubtful&about&or&hesitate&over&sth&对某事物三心二意或犹豫不决:&I&was&in&two&minds&about&leaving&London:&my&friends&were&there,&but&the&job&abroad&was&a&good&one.&我对是否离开伦敦一事拿不定主意;&伦敦有我的朋友,&但是国外那份工作非常好.&be/take&a&load/weight&off&sb's&mind&cause&one/sb&great&relief&使自己[某人]如释重负:&Paying&my&mortgage&was&an&enormous&weight&off&my&mind!&我还了抵押借款,&如释重负!&be&of&one&`mind&(about&sb/sth)&agree&or&have&the&same&opinion&(about&sb/sth)&(对某人[某事物])意见一致,&有同样看法.&be&on&one's&`&have&sth&on&one's&`mind&(cause&sb&to)&worry&about&sth&(使某人)为某事物担忧:&My&deputy&has&resigned,&so&I've&got&a&lot&on&my&mind&just&now.&我的副手辞职了,&所以现在有许多事要我操心.&be&,out&of&one's&`mind&(infml&口)&be&crazy&or&mad&发狂;&发疯:&You&must&be&out&of&your&mind&if&you&think&I'm&going&to&lend&you&50!&你以为我会借给你50英镑,&你准是疯了!&bear&in&mind&that...&=&&bear2.&bear/keep&sb/sth&in&`mind&remember&sb/sth&记住某人[某事物]:&We&have&no&vacancies&now,&but&we'll&certainly&bear&your&application&in&mind.&我们目前没有空缺,&但是我们一定记住你申请的事.&bend&one's&mind&to&sth&=&&bend1.&blow&one's/sb's&mind&=&&blow1.&boggle&sb's/the&mind&=&&boggle.&bring/call&sb/sth&to&mind&recall&sb/sth&to&one's&memory&想起某人[某事物]:&I&know&her&face&but&I&can't&call&her&name&to&mind.&我认得她,&但想不起她的名字了.&cast&one's&mind&back&=&&cast1.&change&one's/sb's&mind&=&&change1.&close&one's&mind&to&sth=&&close4.&come/spring&to&`mind&present&itself&to&one's&thoughts&出现於某人的脑海中:&`Have&you&any&suggestions?'&`Nothing&immediately&springs&to&mind.'&‘你有什麽建议?’‘一下子想不起什麽来.’&concentrate&one's/the&mind&=&&concentrate.&cross&one's&mind&=&&cross2.&ease&sb's&conscience/mind&=&&ease2.&frame&of&mind&=&&frame1.&give&one's&mind&to&sth&concentrate&on&or&direct&all&one's&attention&to&sth&全神贯注於某事物.&give&sb&a&piece&of&one's&mind&=&&piece1.&go&out&of/slip&one's&`mind&be&forgotten&忘记;&想不起.&have,&etc&an&enquiring,&etc&turn&of&mind&=&&turn2.&have&a&memory/mind&like&a&sieve&=&&sieve.&have&a&mind&of&one's&`own&be&capable&of&forming&opinions,&making&decisions,&etc&independently&有主见;&能自作决定.&have&a&(good)&mind&to&do&sth&(infml&口)&have&a&(strong)&desire&to&do&sth&有(强烈)愿望做某事物:&I'd&a&good&mind&to&smack&him&for&being&so&rude!&他这样粗野,&我真想揍他!&have&half&a&mind&to&do&sth&(infml&口)&feel&a&moderate&desire&to&do&sth&有点想做某事物.&have/keep&an&open&mind&=&&open1.&have&it&in&mind&to&do&sth&(fml&文)&intend&to&do&sth&想做某事物:&I&have&it&in&mind&to&ask&her&advice&when&I&see&her.&我打算见到她时徵求她的意见.&have&sb/sth&in&mind&(for&sth)&be&considering&sb/sth&as&suitable&(for&sth)&考虑某人[某事物]适合(於某事物):&Who&do&you&have&in&mind&for&the&job?&你考虑谁做这工作合适?&in&one's&mind's&`eye&in&one's&&in&one's&memory&在想像中;&在记忆中:&In&my&mind's&eye,&I&can&still&see&the&house&where&I&was&born.&我出生时的那所房子仍记忆犹新.&keep&one's&mind&on&sth&continue&to&pay&attention&to&&not&be&distracted&from&sth&继续专心於某事物;&不因某事物分散注意力:&Keep&your&mind&on&the&job!&专心做你的工作!&know&one's&own&mind&=&&know.&make&up&one's&`mind&come&to&a&decision&作出决定;&拿定主意:&I've&made&up&my&mind&to&be&a&doctor.&我决心当医生.*&Have&you&made&your&mind&up&where&to&go&for&your&holiday?&你已决定到什麽地方去度假了吗?&make&up&one's&mind&to&(doing)&sth&(fml&文)&come&to&accept&sth&that&cannot&be&changed,&etc&接受无法变更的事实:&As&we&can't&afford&a&bigger&house&we&must&make&up&our&minds&to&staying&here.&既然我们住不起大房子,&我们就得安心住在这儿.&a&meeting&of&minds&=&&meeting.&the&mind/imagination&boggles&=&&boggle.&,mind&over&`matter&mental&powers&regarded&as&being&stronger&than&those&of&the&body&or&physical&objects&精神胜物质:&Keeping&to&a&strict&diet&is&a&question&of&mind&over&matter.&坚持某一规定饮食,&是毅力能否战胜物质诱惑的问题.&of&the&same&mind&=&&same1.&of&unsound&mind&=&&unsound.&open&one's&heart/mind&to&sb&=&&open2.&out&of&sight,&out&of&mind&=&&sight1.&pissed&out&of&one's&head/mind&=&&piss.&poison&A's&mind&against&B&=&&poison.&presence&of&mind&=&&presence.&prey&on&sb's&mind&=&&prey&v.&put&sb&in&mind&of&sb/sth&cause&sb&to&think&of&or&remember&sb/sth&使某人想到或想起某人[某事物]:&Her&way&of&speaking&put&me&in&mind&of&her&mother.&她说话的样子使我想起了她的母亲.&put/set&one's/sb's&`mind&at&ease/rest&cause&or&enable&one/sb&to&stop&worrying&使自己[某人]放心.&put/set/turn&one's&mind&to&sth&give&all&one's&attention&to&(achieving)&sth&专心於某事物:&You&could&be&a&very&good&writer&if&you&set&your&`mind&to&it.&你只要专心,&很可能成为优秀作家.&speak&one's&mind&=&&speak.&stick&in&one's&mind&=&&stick2.&take&one's/sb's&mind&off&sth&help&one/sb&not&to&think&or&worry&about&sth&使自己[某人]不再思考或担忧某事物:&Hard&work&always&takes&your&mind&off&domestic&problems.&工作一劳累就使人不再想着家庭问题了.&time&out&of&mind&=&&time1.&to&`my&mind&according&to&my&way&of&&in&my&opinion&照我的想法;&我认为:&To&`my&mind,&it's&all&a&lot&of&nonsense!&照我看,&这全是胡说!&turn&sth&over&in&one's&`mind&consider&or&think&carefully&about&sth&for&some&time&仔细考虑或反覆思考某事物.mind&2&&/&maɪ&maɪnd/&v&&[Tn]&take&care&of&or&attend&to&(sb/sth)&照看,&留心(某人[某事物]):&mind&the&baby&照料婴儿&*&Mind&my&bike&while&I&go&into&the&shop,&please.&请帮我照看一下自行车,&我到商店里去.&*&Could&you&mind&the&phone&(ie&answer&it&if&it&rings)&for&five&minutes?&你能替我守着五分钟电话吗?&&[I,&Ipr,&Tn,&Tf,&Tw&no&passive&不用於被动语态,&Tg,&Tsg]&~&about&sth/doingsth&(esp&in&questions,&negative&and&conditional&sentences&and&in&affirmative&sentences&that&answer&a&question&尤用於疑问句﹑&否定句﹑&条件句及用作回答问话的肯定句)&feel&annoyance&or&discomfort&at&(sth);&object&to&(sth)&对(某事物)介意;&反对(某事物):&Did&she&mind&(about)&not&getting&the&job?&她没得到那份工作是不是很失意?&*&Do&you&mind&the&noise?&这声音影响你吗?&*&I&wouldn't&mind&(ie&I&would&very&much&like)&a&drink.&我很乐意喝他一杯.&*&She&minded&very&much&that&he&had&not&come.&他没有来,&她为此十分不悦.&*&I&don't&mind&how&cold&it&is.&我不在乎有多麽冷.&*&Do&you&mind&if&I&smoke?&我抽烟你介意吗?&*&Would&you&mind&helping&me?&ie&Would&you&please&help&me?&请帮帮我的忙好吗?&*&Do&you&mind&my&closing&the&window?&我关上窗户行吗?&&[no&passive&不用於被动语态:&Tn,&Tw]&pay&attention&to&or&care&about&(sth)&注意,&关心(某事物):&There's&no&need&to&mind&the&expense&if&you're&not&paying!&又不是你花钱,&管他开销有多大呢!&*&Don't&mind&me!&I&promise&not&to&disturb&you.&别管我!&我答应不打扰你.&*&I&mind&what&people&think&about&me.&我很注意人们对我的看法.&*&I&mind&whether&you&like&me&or&not.&你是否喜欢我,&我很重视这件事.&&[I,&Tn,&Tf,&Tw]&be&careful&about&(sb/sth)&留心,&留神(某人[某事物]):&Mind&(ie&Don't&trip&over)&that&step!&小心那个台阶!&*&Mind&your&head!&eg&Be&careful&not&to&hit&it&on&the&low&doorway.&当心别磕着头!&(如别碰到低矮的门框.)&*&Mind&the&dog!&ie&It&may&be&fierce.&留神那条狗!&(可能很凶.)&*&This&knife&is&sharp.&Mind&you&don't&cut&yourself!&这刀子很快.&小心别剌着!&*&Mind&you&come&home&before&11&o'clock.&记住,&十一点钟以前回家.&*&Mind&where&you&put&those&glasses!&把那些杯子放在哪儿,&要看着点!&&(idm&习语)&,do&you&`mind?&(ironic&反语)&please&stop&that&请别这样做:&`Do&you&mind?'&she&said,&as&he&pushed&into&the&queue&in&front&of&her.&他挤到她前面来排队时,&她说:&‘请不要挤进来,&好吗?’&I&don't&mind&if&I&`do&(infml&ironic&口,&反语)&(used&when&accepting&esp&a&drink&gratefully&用於欣然接受,&尤指饮料):&`Will&you&have&a&drink?'&`I&don't&mind&if&I&do&(ie&Yes,&please).'&‘你要喝点吗?’‘那可太好了.’&,mind&one's&,own&`business&(esp&imperative&尤用於祈使句)&not&interfere&in&other&people's&affairs&注意你自己的事;&少管闲事.&,mind&one's&,p's&and&`q's&be&careful&and&polite&about&what&one&says&or&does&要讲礼貌.&mind/watch&one's&step&=&&step2.&,mind&`&mind&(used&as&an&interj&用作感叹语)&please&note&请注意:&They're&getting&divorced,&I&hear&mind&you,&I'm&not&surprised.听说他们正闹离婚呢--告诉你吧,&一点都不奇怪.&,never&`mind&don't&worry&不必担心:&`Did&you&miss&the&bus?&Never&mind,&there'll&be&another&one&in&five&minutes.&‘你没赶上公共汽车吗?&不要紧,&五分钟後就来一辆.’&never&mind&(doing)&sth&stop,&or&don't&start,&doing&sth&别做某事了:&,Never&mind&,saying&you're&`sorry,&who's&going&to&pay&for&the&damage&you've&done?&别说对不起了,&你损坏的东西谁来赔?&,never&you&`mind&(infml&口)&don't&ask&(because&you&will&not&be&told)&不要问(因为不会告诉你):&Never&you&mind&how&I&found&out&it's&true,&isn't&it?&你就别问我是怎麽知道的了--反正是事实,&对吧?&&(phr&v)&,mind&`out&(infml&口)&(esp&imperative&尤用於祈使句)&allow&sb&to&pass&让某人通过:&Mind&out&(of&the&way)&you're&blocking&the&passage.&让让(路)--你挡道了.&mind&out&(for&sb/sth)&beware&(of&danger,&etc)&注意,&留心(危险等):&Mind&out&for&the&traffic&when&you&cross&the&road.&过马路要注意来往车辆.
扫描下载二维码京 东 价:
PLUS会员专享价
支  持:
重  量:
搭配赠品:
服务支持:
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
Absence of Mind
商品介绍加载中...
扫一扫,精彩好书免费看
"'Robinson&makes&the&case&with&exceptional&elegance&and&authority&-&the&authority&not&only&of&one&of&the&unmistakably&great&novelists&of&the&age&but&of&a&clear&and&logical&mind&that&is&wholly&intolerant&of&intellectual&cliche...&This&book&has&a&greater&density&(and&sophistication)&of&argument&than&many&three&times&its&&but&it&is&one&of&the&most&significant&contributions&yet&to&the&current&quarrels&about&faith,&science&and&rationality.'&(Rowan&Williams,&Archbishop&of&Canterbury,&Daily&Telegraph)&'I'm&enjoying&arguing&and&agreeing&with&Marilynne&Robinson's&Absence&of&Mind.'&(Zadie&Smith,&The&Observer)&'Robinson's&argument&is&prophetic,&profound,&eloquent,&succinct,&powerful&and&timely.'&(Karen&Armstrong,&The&Guardian)&'I&have&barely&scratched&the&surface&of&this&dense&and&yet&endlessly&entertaining&little&book.&Marilynne&Robinson&is&herself&the&best&evidence&of&her&own&thesis&-&the&exceptional&mystery&of&the&human&mind'.&(Bryan&Appleyard,&Literary&Review)&'I&enjoyed&reading&Absence&of&Mind.&The&reason:&it&is&always&a&pleasure&to&keep&company&with&a&person&who&takes&ideas&seriously.'&(Siri&Hustvedt,&Financial&Times)&'Robinson&is&one&of&the&greatest&Christian&thinkers&alive&today...&Absence&of&Mind&is&a&slim&but&compelling&volume.'&(Luke&Coppen,&Catholic&Herald)"
京东商城向您保证所售商品均为正品行货,京东自营商品开具机打发票或电子发票。
凭质保证书及京东商城发票,可享受全国联保服务(奢侈品、钟表除外;奢侈品、钟表由京东联系保修,享受法定三包售后服务),与您亲临商场选购的商品享受相同的质量保证。京东商城还为您提供具有竞争力的商品价格和,请您放心购买!
注:因厂家会在没有任何提前通知的情况下更改产品包装、产地或者一些附件,本司不能确保客户收到的货物与商城图片、产地、附件说明完全一致。只能确保为原厂正货!并且保证与当时市场上同样主流新品一致。若本商城没有及时更新,请大家谅解!
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
印刷版次不同,印刷时间和版次以实物为准。
价格说明:
京东价:京东价为商品的销售价,是您最终决定是否购买商品的依据。
划线价:商品展示的划横线价格为参考价,该价格可能是品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品在京东平台上曾经展示过的销售价;由于地区、时间的差异性和市场行情波动,品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:如无特殊说明,折扣指销售商在原价、或划线价(如品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价、厂商指导价、厂商建议零售价)等某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额;如有疑问,您可在购买前联系销售商进行咨询。
异常问题:商品促销信息以商品详情页“促销”栏中的信息为准;商品的具体售价以订单结算页价格为准;如您发现活动商品售价或促销信息有异常,建议购买前先联系销售商咨询。
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
浏览了该商品的用户还浏览了
加载中,请稍候...
联系供应商
七日畅销榜
新书热卖榜
iframe(src='///ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')

我要回帖

更多关于 the absence of 的文章

随机推荐