&option value=&02|cn_ja&&中文简体 → 日语(2)&/option&
&option value=&01|cn_fr&&中文简体 → 法语(1)&/option&
&option value=&02|cn_fr&&中文简体 → 法语(2)&/option&
&option value=&01|ja_cn&&日语 → 中文简体(1)&/option&
&option value=&02|ja_cn&&日语 → 中文简体(2)&/option&
&/select&&input type=&submit& value=&开始翻译& name=&sub1&&
&input type=&hidden& name=&start& value=&ok&&&br&
&textarea onfocus=&this.select()& name=&text& rows=&8& cols=&88&
style=&font-family:arial&&Example: Welcome &/textarea&我发现了一个有趣的地方 的翻译是:I found a interesting place 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我发现了一个有趣的地方
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I found an interesting place
I found a interesting place
I found a interesting place
I found one of the interesting places
I have discovered an interesting place
相关内容&aBut because of who I am when I am with you is the most real me 但由于谁我是我是以您是最真正的我 & a长的很傻很天真 Long very silly very naive & aIDE CD IDE CD & ahavev't it have been done havev't它做了 & aEnd friends 末端朋友 & a回到原点 Returns to the zero point & a日本人是不是很开放 Is the Japanese very open & acopy the mind map in focus A 复制头脑地图在焦点A & a虽然我不太同意一些规矩,但是我知道那是为了我好 Although I not too agree with some customs, but I knew that is good for me & a这是填空 This is fills up & a太阳镜会使你的眼睛不受太阳的伤害 The sunglasses can cause your eye not sun's injury & aI'am sorry if I hurt your feelings--I didn't mean to I'am抱歉,如果我损害了您的感觉--我没有意味 & a制造商不愿意冒险投资这批货物 The manufacturer is not willing to take risk to invest this batch of cargo & a深信 Deeply believing & a展明和燕珊 Unfolds Ming Heyan shan & a焦煤集团有限责任公司 Coking coal group limited liability company & aWho'll be the first? 谁将是一个? & a'Cause you know how I feel about you 因为您知道我对您的感觉 & a请输入您需bakrestoredata 要翻译的文本! 请输入您需bakrestoredata要翻译的文本! & a请把那本字典递给我,好吗 Please give that dictionary I, & aIn the past,chirldren wanted to go to school, but most of their parents couldn't afford education 从前, chirldren想去学校,但大多他们的父母不可能买得起教育 & aINFO BOX 信息箱子 & athe dangers of time travel 时间旅行的危险 & ai sell clothes on ebay 我在ebay卖衣裳 & a这是标方中学学生活动调查的结果 This is the sign side middle school students moves the investigation the result & a这一周我很开心 These week I am very happy & a你约他们出去玩,一起去看点影,一起去游乐场,一起去吃小吃,使自己变得开朗起来,在游玩中增进友谊. Your they exit to play approximately, looked together a shade, goes to the amusement park together, eats the snack together, causes oneself to become open and bright, in plays promotes the friendship. & a众所周知,他的成功完全是努力的结果。 It is well known, his success is completely the diligently result. & aparlno parlno & a我的家乡是美丽的 My hometown is beautiful & a运动带来健康快乐 The movement brings the health to be joyful & aIntransit t Intransit对目的地 & aLife is not easy! Be confident and persistent! You will find what you want! 生活不是容易! 是确信和坚持的! 您将发现什么您想要! & a勇于竞争,无惧失败 Dares to compete, not fears the defeat & a设法 Trying & a选择今天的快乐 设置明天的幸福 Choice today joyful establishment tomorrow happiness & a医生提醒老年人避免吃甜食和高脂肪的食物 Doctor reminds the senior citizen to avoid eating the sweets and high fat food & a老婆,中秋节快乐 The wife, Midautumn Festival is joyful & adepack section error depack部分错误 & a他们结婚一年后就分道扬镳了,问题在男的,不在女的 After they married for a year to separate from each other, question in male, not in female & ais your english is well 是您的英国很好是 & aLanolin, 羊毛脂, & a码头工人 Stevedore & athe greatest wonder of the netural world netural世界的最巨大的奇迹 & a他让我明白了很多的道理 He let me understand very many truths & a你应该独立的完成它 You should independent complete it & a吴伟 Wu Wei & a在职业上的应用 In occupation application & a最好我现在就走,未免太迟 Best I walk now, too is rather late & a你能尽力帮助那些需要帮助得人们吗 You can help these need help to result in the people with every effort & aclean the desk,piease 清洗书桌, piease & acorrect
answer 改正 答复 & a我们的学校是一所百年老校。 Our school is hundred year old schools. & a:他说得太快,我听不懂 : He said too quick, I cannot understand & a今天下起了大雨 Under today got up the heavy rain & a我发现了一个有趣的地方 I have discovered an interesting place &

我要回帖

更多关于 意大利语再见怎么说 的文章

随机推荐