现在有没有靠谱的 semantic-ui 与 angularjs整合echarts 整合的例子

user interface - Semantic-ui vs Bootstrap - Stack Overflow
to customize your list.
Join the Stack Overflow Community
Stack Overflow is a community of 6.6 million programmers, just like you, helping each other.
J it only takes a minute:
Which is the best one to use and if possible, please provide the difference(s) and advantages of these two.
I am trying to build my UI and really confused as what to use.
Please suggest me the best one and if possible with examples.
closed as primarily opinion-based by , , , ,
Many good questions generate some degree of opinion based on expert experience, but answers to this question
will tend to be almost entirely based on opinions, rather than facts, references, or specific expertise.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the , please .
I think that we can't see the differences between
right now, Semantic-ui is new, so we have to let the time decide :)
My opinion: Semantic-UI design is better than Bootstrap and more clean, easy to use, strict coding, useful components, lightweight. I see the future of Frameworks in Semantic-UI, so I will contribute and hope the best for it, but I will not use it for big projects that depend on a huge feedbacks and supports!
If you don't mind, I add Foundation by Zurb in the topic (the only true valid alternative to Bootstrap at the moment).
I just checked the project/framework SemUI and it's pretty awesome. The idea of building your pages in a strict semantic way is obviously good, moreover the design is stunning in my opinion and there are a lot of components and settings to use and to choose from the set.
Another thing that I noticed is the package, very well organized, every component if you want has its own stylesheet and script-file, therefore you'll be able to load only what you need, even because the package is quite heavy if you include everything in a single page.
For a pre-release I admit that I'm considering to build my next web-app with such framework, but I got some perplexities:
is that mobile-first like Bootstrap or Foundation? from what I'm able to see, it doesn'
Bootstrap has two valid and well-known contributors and Foundation got Zurb behind, what about SemanticUI? this is a pre-release, are we gonna see other releases?
because of such perplexities I think to avoid to use it for a business/commercial project at the moment, maybe in a very near future, but if you're planning to use it for your own personal web-app (like mine), I think it's a pretty good choice.
Then if you wanna fallback to Bootstrap for any reason, I think it's not that painful (many of Semantic components seem based on Bootstrap).
12k1697182
Semantic UI doesn't really address mobile or responsive views like Bootstrap and Foundation do. It's more like a collection of prepackaged UI elements that work pretty well together with semantic markup that's superior to Bootstrap/Foundation. But the biggest drawback right now is that it's not mobile-centric.
So if you want a well styled site, use Semantic-UI.
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
rev .24839
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled

我要回帖

更多关于 angularjs 登录例子 的文章

随机推荐