英语用英语介绍元宵节英语

您现在的位置: >
> 文章内容
元宵节英语日记 The Lantern Festival
作者: admin来源: 网络文章 时间:
In the morning, I was produced crackling of guns to awaken, turns out today is The Lantern Festival ah, I climb up quickly, and her mother went home's feast.
早晨,我被噼里啪啦的炮声惊醒了,原来,今天是元霄节啊,我飞快的爬起来,和妈妈去姨姨家过节。
In the home's, my mother and I spent a happy day.
在姨姨家,我和妈妈度过快乐的一天。
Go home at night, fresh out of's home, my mother and I were sudden sound of guns surrounded, mother scared to cover your ears hiding in a small car back, and I was excited straight forward blunt, when guns small bit of time, my mother just slowly explore successful in career, I a pull a mother's hand to the gate ran, and made an effort, we just escaped from the gun battalion, we took a taxi, this just breathe a sigh of relief.
晚上回家时,刚走出姨姨家,我和妈妈就被突然响起的炮声包围了,妈妈吓得捂住耳朵躲在一辆小车的后面,而我却兴奋地直往前冲,当炮声小一点的时候,我妈妈才慢慢地探出头来,我一把拉住妈妈的手向大门跑去,费了好大功夫,我们才逃出炮的包围圈,我们坐上一辆出租车,这才松了一口气。
The Lantern Festival is really exciting!
啊!这个元霄节过得真刺激呀!
It was the first day of our winter holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free. Although we have some homework. But ...
Last week, I visited to the countryside with my parents. This winter is much colder than before and we know that in some poor areas, people don't even have winter clothes to keep w...
上一篇: 下一篇:关于元宵节的英文介绍_元宵节
> 关于元宵节的英文介绍
关于元宵节的英文介绍
the lantern festival falls on the 15th day of the 1st lunar month, usually in february or march in the gregorian calendar. as early as the western han dynasty (206 bc-ad 25), it had become a festival with great significance. this day's important activity is watching lanterns. throughout the han dynasty (206 bc-ad 220), buddhism flourished in china. one emperor heard that buddhist monks would watch sarira, or remains from the cremation of buddha's body, and light lanterns to worship buddha on the 15th day of the 1st lunar month, so he ordered to light lanterns in the imperial palace and temples to show respect to buddha on this day. later, the buddhist rite developed into a grand festival among common people and its influence expanded from the central plains to the whole of china.每年农历的正月十五日,春节刚过,迎来的就是中国的传统节日--元宵节。元宵主要的活动就是看灯。东汉明帝时期,明帝提倡佛教,听说佛教有正月十五日僧人观佛舍利,点灯敬佛的做法,就命令这一天夜晚在皇宫和寺庙里点灯敬佛,令士族庶民都挂灯。以后这种佛教礼仪节日逐渐形成民间盛大的节日。该节经历了由宫廷到民间,由中原到全国的发展过程。till today, the lantern festival is still held each year around the country. lanterns of various shapes and sizes are hung in the streets, attracting countless visitors. children will hold self-made or bought lanterns to stroll with on the streets, extremely excited. &guessing lantern riddles&is an essential part of the festival. lantern owners write riddles on a piece of paper and post them on the lanterns. if visitors have solutions to the riddles, they can pull the paper out and go to the lantern owners to check their answer. if they are right, they will get a little gift. the activity emerged during people's enjoyment of lanterns in the song dynasty (960-1279). as riddle guessing is interesting and full of wisdom, it has become popular among all social strata.直到今天,元宵点灯的习俗仍然在中国的各地流传的,各式各样美丽的花灯在这一天都会点亮,孩子们提着自制的灯笼走街串巷,非常高兴。猜灯谜也是元宵节的一项重要活动,花灯的主人会将谜面写在灯笼上,挂在门口,如果有人可以猜中,就能得到小小的礼物。这项活动最早起源于宋朝,因为能启迪智慧又饶有兴趣,所以流传过程中深受社会各阶层的欢迎。people will eat yuanxiao, or rice dumplings, on this day, so it is also called the &yuanxiao festival.&yuanxiao also has another name, tangyuan. it is small dumpling balls made of glutinous rice flour with rose petals, sesame, bean paste, jujube paste, walnut meat, dried fruit, sugar and edible oil as filling. tangyuan can be boiled, fried or steamed. it tastes sweet and delicious. what&s more, tangyuan in chinese has a similar pronunciation with &tuanyuan&, meaning reunion. so people eat them to denote union, harmony and happiness for the family.
共2页,当前第1页
关于元宵节的英文介绍 相关内容:
the festival of lanterns takes place at the end of the chinese new year celebration, on the fifteenth day of the first moon. lanterns have been part of chinese life for centuries so it's not surprising to see a festival...
(1)元宵节是我国的传统节日,元宵节有耍龙灯,闹花灯的习俗,而耍龙灯这一活动还有一个美丽的传说。从前,人间风调雨顺,王母娘娘趁着天气好,就开了一个盛大的宴会。但是,玉帝很爱喝酒,而且一喝就喝的酩酊大醉。
lantern festivalthe 15th day of the 1st lunar monththe 15th day of the 1st lunar month is the chinese lantern festival because the first lunar month is called yuan-month and in the ancient times people called night xiao....
元宵节介绍每年农历的正月十五日,春节刚过,迎来的就是中国的传统节日--元宵节。正月是农历的元月,古人称夜为“宵”,所以称正月十五为元宵节。
千家春不夜;万里月连宵。天上冰轮满;人间玉漏迟。天上冰轮满;人间彩灯明。天上一轮满;人间万里明。元夕万家宴;宵月千里明。火树银花合;星桥铁索开。一团拥宝炬;千点灿银星。九陌连灯影;千门庆月华。万家元宵夜;一街太平歌。
元宵节习俗在全国各地也不尽相同。河北省。永平府元宵节,有病的妇女群聚窑下,称陶灸。儿女交错度桥,称度百厄。也有人以纸裁剪为九条纸绳,信手打结以卜休咎,称结羊肠。
猜灯谜,是我国独有的富有民族风格的一种文娱形式。古代,每届元宵节,人们总要分曹射覆,引为笑乐。灯谜最早是由谜语发展而来的,起源于春秋战国时期。它是一种富有讥谏、规戒、诙谐、笑谑的文艺游戏。
爱好好旅游(打一成语)――喜出望外盲人摸象(打一成语)――不识大体蜜饯黄连(打一成语)――同甘共苦会计(打一成语)――足智多谋快刀斩乱麻――迎刃而解翘翘板(打一成语)――此起彼落遇事不求人(打一成语)――自力更生脱粒机(...
查看更多>>元宵节英文:汤圆&元宵英语怎么说?
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
  元宵节标志着过年各种庆祝活动的结束,大家的心是否已经基本从红包-麻将-喝酒-聚会中收回来了?今天是元宵节,祝大家元宵节快乐!别忘了吃元宵。
  元宵节特色词汇
  (来源:BBC官网,地址为http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/7256322.stm)
  01. Lantern Festival
  元宵节
  02. rice dumplings/rice balls
  元宵;汤圆
  03. view lanterns
  看花灯
  04. riddle guessing games
  猜谜游戏
  05. stilt walking
  踩高跷
  【中文翻译由笔者完成,力求无&英语腔&】
  Lantern Festival 元宵节
  (来源:维基百科,地址为http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lantern_Festival)
  The Lantern Festival is a Chinese festival celebrated on the fifteenth day of the first month in the lunisolar year in the lunar calendar marking the last day of the lunar New Year celebration. It is usually in February or March in the Gregorian calendar. As early as the Western Han Dynasty (206 BC - AD 25), it had become a festival with great significance. During the Lantern Festival, children go out at night to temples carrying paper lanterns and solve riddles on the lanterns.
  元宵节是中国的传统节日。每年的阴历一月十五日是元宵节,阳历则在二月或三月,它也是阴历新年庆祝活动的最后一天。早在西汉年间(公元前206年&&公元25年),元宵节就已经是非常重要的节日。在元宵节这一天,孩子们晚上打着纸做的灯笼到寺庙中猜灯谜。
  In ancient times, the lanterns were fairly simple, and only the emperor and noblemen had large ornate ones. In modern times, lanterns have been embellished with many complex designs. For example, lanterns are now often made in the shape of animals. The lanterns can symbolize the people letting go of their past selves and getting new ones, which they will let go of the next year. The lanterns are almost always red to symbolize good fortune.
  在古时候,灯笼的制作非常简单,只有皇帝和贵族们拥有大型而华丽的灯笼。在现代社会,人们用很多复杂的设计来装饰灯笼。例如,现在人们把灯笼做成动物的形状。灯笼象征着人们送别过去的自己并迎接崭新的自己,年复一年,周而复始。灯笼基本上是红色的,用以象征好运。
  In Hong Kong, it is commercialized as the Chinese equivalent of Valentine's Day. It is not to be confused with the Mid-Autumn Festival, which is sometimes also known as the &Lantern Festival& in locations such as Singapore and Malaysia.
  在香港,元宵节已经被商业化,被人们当作中国的情人节。元宵节不应该和中秋节混为一谈,尽管在新加坡和马来西亚等地区,中秋节有时候被叫做&灯笼节&。
  【语言点解析】
  1. solve riddles on the lanterns 猜灯谜。&猜谜&还可以说成solve a puzzle或find the answer to a puzzle。
  【例】know the answer to/solve a riddle 知道谜底
  (来源:Oxford Advanced Learner's English-Chinese Dictionary)
  【例】find the answer to/solve a puzzle 找到谜底
  2. ornate 华丽的;华美的
  【例】ornate carvings in a church 教堂中华丽的雕刻饰品
  3. embellish with 用&&装饰
  【例】a dress embellished with lace and ribbons 有花边和饰带的连衣裙
  4. symbolize 象征
  【例】The lighting of the Olympic torch symbolizes peace and friendship among the nations of the world. 奥林匹克火炬的燃烧象征着世界各国间的和平与友谊。
  (来源:Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary)
  5. commercialized 商业化的;商品化的
  【例】It's a pity Christmas has become so commercialized. 圣诞节已经变得如此商业化了,这真是一大遗憾。
  (来源:Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary)
  6. equivalent 对等物;意义相同的词
  【例】Is there a French word that is the exact equivalent of the English word 'home'? 法语中有没有和英语的home完全一样的对应词?
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:

我要回帖

更多关于 英语介绍元宵节 的文章

随机推荐