john、has、a、rad、pen改成一般has to 反义疑问句句

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
12.gina takes some books to the classroom.(否定句)14.those are her cousins.(改为单数形式)15.we have some classes on friday.(改为一般疑问句)16.is that a white table?(先做否定回答,然后把原句便复数)17.my mother's mary.(提问)18.beijing is in the map.(提问)19.it is a pen (改为一般疑问句)20.her favorite color is blue.(提问)21.we join the interesting club.(用she改写句子)22.i have some tennis racket.(提问)23.is,my,where,bay(连词成句)24.is this his hat?(做肯定答案)25.john does his work in the afternoon.(改为否定句)26.we have black and blue sweaters.(同义句)
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
12.gina takes some books to the classroom.(否定句) Gina doesn't take any books to the classroom.14.those are her cousins.(改为单数形式) That is her cousins.15.we have some classes on friday.(改为一般疑问句) Do you have any classes on friday?16.is that a white table?(先做否定回答,然后把原句便复数) No,it isn't.Are those white tables?17.my mother's mary.(提问) What's your mother's name?18.beijing is in the map.(提问) Where is Beijing?19.it is a pen (改为一般疑问句) Is it a pen?20.her favorite color is blue.(提问) What's her favorite color?21.we join the interesting club.(用she改写句子)She joins the interesting club.22.i have some tennis racket.(提问) What do you have?23.is,my,where,bay(连词成句) Where is my bay?24.is this his hat?(做肯定答案)Yes,it is.25.john does his work in the afternoon.(改为否定句)John does not do his work in the afternoon.26.we have black and blue sweaters.(同义句)We have got black and blue sweaters.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Alice has a large collection of photos, was taken in London. A. none of them B. no one of wh——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
Alice has a large collection of photos, was taken in London. A. none of them B. no one of which C. all of which D. none of which 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
【小题1】Alice has a tennis racket. (改为一般疑问句) ______ Alice ______ a tennis racket?【小题2】There were some tigers in the mountains (改为否定句) There ______ ______ tigers in the mountains.【小题3】The twins are of medium height. (对画线部分提问) ______ ______ the twins look like?【小题4】Frank will come up with some ways to learn more English.(改为同义句)。 Frank will ______ ______ some ways to learn more English.【小题5】 You should finish the work at the end of the week. (改为被动语态) The work should ______ ______ at the end of the week.【小题6】因为恶劣的天气,我们不得不推迟学校运动会。We have to ______ ______ the school sports meeting because of the bad weather.
阅读短文,判断正误。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Hello, I’m John. I’m 13. I have a pen. It’s black.It’s in my drawer(抽屉).Hello, I’m Helen. I’m 12. I have a key. It’s yellow.It’s on the dresser(梳妆台).Hello, I’m David. I’m 11. I have a bookcase. It’sblue. It’s near the window(窗户).Hello, I’m Alice. I’m 14. I have a ruler. It’s a greenone. It’s under my Chinese book.Hello, I’m Bob. I’m 14, too. I have a map. It’s ablack and white map. It’s of China.1.Alice has a green ruler.2.Helen’s yellow key is in the drawer.3.David has a blue bookcase near the window.4.There are(有)three boysin the paragraph(段落).5.David is older(年龄更大的)than (比) John.&
句型转换。1. Alice has a tennis racket. (改为一般疑问句) &&& ______ Alice ______ a tennis racket? 2. There were some tigers in the mountains (改为否定句) &&& There ______ ______ tigers in the mountains. 3. The twins are of medium height. (对画线部分提问) &&& ______ ______ the twins look like? 4. Frank will come up with some ways to learn more English.(改为同义句)。 &&& Frank will ______ ______ some ways to learn more English.5. You should finish the work at the end of the week. (改为被动语态)&&&& The work should ______ ______ at the end of the week.6. 因为恶劣的天气,我们不得不推迟学校运动会。 &&& We have to ______ ______ the school sports meeting because of the bad weather.
阅读短文,判断正误。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Hello, I’m John. I’m 13. I have a pen. It’s black. It’s in my drawer(抽屉).Hello, I’m Helen. I’m 12. I have a key. It’s yellow. It’s on the dresser(梳妆台).Hello, I’m David. I’m 11. I have a bookcase. It’s blue. It’s near the window(窗户).Hello, I’m Alice. I’m 14. I have a ruler. It’s a green one. It’s under my Chinese book.Hello, I’m Bob. I’m 14, too. I have a map. It’s a black and white map. It’s of China.小题1:Alice has a green ruler.小题2:Helen’s yellow key is in the drawer.小题3:David has a blue bookcase near the window.小题4:There are(有)three boys in the paragraph(段落).小题5:David is older(年龄更大的)than (比) John.
Alice has a red pen, and the blue one is ___________ ,too.A. his &&&&&&&&&&B. her &&&&&&C. hers
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 has to 反义疑问句 的文章

随机推荐