I am Otis from USA
更多收起网络短语
我来自澳大利亚。
I’m from Australia.
我来自马来西亚。
I come from Malaysia.
我来自新加坡。
I come from Singapore.
And I have come not only from a sheltered Christian Community, my town, my school was segregated.
而且,我不仅来自一个,封闭的基督徒社区,而且,我的家乡,我的学校,是被隔离起来的。
There are so many people from all over the world and that's how I met most of my friends.
这里有来自世界各地的人,这就是我如何遇到我大部分的朋友的。
So I had classmates from Hawaii and Klamath Falls, Oregon So you were in the situation.
所以我的同学中有来自夏威夷的,来自俄勒冈州克拉马斯福尔斯市的,所以当时在那样的形势下。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!我来自福建省福州市 的翻译是:正在翻译,请等待... 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我来自福建省福州市
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a对人力资源管理的研究成为当今一个非常重要的课题 To human resources management research into now an extremely important topic & a这次聚会非常成功 This meeting is extremely successful & acomputations 计算 & amake
friend 做 a 愿望 爱 朋友 & a但是现在不是了 But present not & a现在是时候我们有性能。为这台晚会的所有类都做了精心准备。所以我相信我们将能够享受到许多优秀的表演,今晚。
& a如果我有时间的话,我会去帮你的 If I have time, I can go to help you & a若我回头,你还 若我回头,你还在不在? ? & alanocrene
& a被推广到其他地区 正在翻译,请等待... & aInterval protection, 正在翻译,请等待... & aGood morning,Coco, 早晨好,椰樹, & ascoreboard for finals 成绩板对决赛 & agougeage gougeage & a永不放棄,是我的責任! 決して、ある私の責任があきらめない! & aALEKSEY GOMAN 阿列克谢·戈曼 & a照片商店 Picture store & a谢谢你帮我学习 Thanks you to help me to study & atiro cella 射击细胞 & aSisters i miss you ! 姐妹i错过您! & a.If you love something,set it free, if it comes back to you,it is yours,if it doesn't,it never was.  . If you love something, set it free, if it comes back to you, it is yours, if it doesn't, it never was.  & a函数的线性和非线性展开之间存在着密切不可分割的关联,这种关联的紧密度可用“非线性程度”量化指标k,(k=1,2,...)来描述, Between the function linearity and the non-linearity launch have the close inalienable connection, this kind of connection tightness available “the non-linear degree” the quantification target k,(k=1,2,…) describes, & aJe ne sais pas 我不知道 & aPackaging available for a air compressor 包装可利用为空气压缩机 & a因为太贵了 ,我们要定做 Puisqu'aussi a été cher, nous devons faire pour passer commande & aMany high school students are eager to go to college,butkeep on failing the entrance examinations 许多高中学生是热切去学院, butkeep在入学考试不及格 & a05:00
& a值得被爱的 Vaut la peine d'aimer & a但由于资金短缺时建时停 But because fund short time constructs when stops & a你在墨尔本 You in Melbourne & a立厚德之身,做博雅之人,求笃学之识,走敏行之路。 Sets up body of the thick German, is the learned person, asks to study diligently the knowledge, walks road of the sensitive line. & ago out of your school gate and 出去您的学校门和 & aDiary of two people 二个人日志 & a对于你的想念,我只能说我回不去了 Regarding yours thinking of, I only can say I could not go back & a雨现在停了 The rain stopped now & aSurehrut Surehrut & a你去监狱应该很不错 You go to the jail to be supposed to be very good & a以民风民俗形态出现,见之于日常起居动作之中,具有鲜明的民族、地域特色。 By the common social practice folk custom shape appearance, sees it in the daily daily life movement, has the bright nationality, the region characteristic. & aforensic scientists may have to accept that the failure damage is 法庭科学家也许必须接受失败损伤是 & a自从我出生以来,我一直住在上海 Since I have been born, I live continuously in Shanghai & aovi notifications support package ovi通知支援程序包 & amany of my clothes are from it 许多我的衣裳是从它 & aregion and language 区域和语言 & a一场大地震袭击了我的家乡 A big earthquake has attacked my hometown & a不要骗我,仅仅而已 Do not deceive me, merely & a希望你能来 正在翻译,请等待... & aDON'T THROW OVER! DON'T GIVE UP! STICK IT OUT DON'T THROW OVER! DON'T GIVE UP! STICK IT OUT & aBecause when the Sunshien we shine together 由于,当我们一起发光的Sunshien & aPlease send back to me
soon 很快请送回到我 & afive bears are all in a den-mom,dad,and three cubs. 五头熊全部在小室妈妈、爸爸和三崽。 & a担任年级学习纪律委员 Assumption grade study discipline committee member & a中国名字都是独一无二的 The Chinese name all is unique & a我来自福建省福州市 正在翻译,请等待... &

我要回帖

更多关于 我来自中国合肥英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐