你市场专员每天都做什么通常帮你的妈妈做什么?英语作文

小练笔。 假如今天是母亲节,试着给亲爱的妈妈写几句话吧,告诉她你现在已经能够帮妈妈做家务了。Dear Mother,Happy Mothers Day! Thank you for your hard work. Now I ...英语作文_小学英语_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
小练笔。 假如今天是母亲节,试着给亲爱的妈妈写几句话吧,告诉她你现在已经能够帮妈妈做家务了。Dear Mother,Happy Mothers Day! Thank you for your hard work. Now I ...英语作文
&&&&&&&&&&
小练笔。 假如今天是母亲节,试着给亲爱的妈妈写几句话吧,告诉她你现在已经能够帮妈妈做家务了。Dear Mother,Happy Mothers Day! Thank you for your hard work. Now I ...英语作文
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
&&&&& 假如今天是母亲节,试着给亲爱的妈妈写几句话吧,告诉她你现在已经能够帮妈妈做家务了。Dear Mother, &&&&& Happy Mother's Day! Thank you for your hard work. Now I can help you do the homework. I can ____________________. I can ____________________. I can ____________________. I can ____________________. And I can ____________________, too. I'm very helpful at home now.                                     Your son / daughter,                                    ___________________
参考答案:
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇试题: 下一篇试题:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)小学生英语作文:My mother’s day妈妈的一天_英语作文范文
> 小学生英语作文:My mother’s day妈妈的一天
小学生英语作文:My mother’s day妈妈的一天
my mother’s daymy mother is an accountant, she is beautiful and clever. she likes reading books. she’s busy every day.&in the morning, she gets up at half past five for doing housework. after breakfast, she always takes me to school. and then she goes to work. she loves her job very much, so she works hard.&at noon, she comes home from work. she usually arrives home early, because she cooks a meal for us. she watches tv and sleeps sometimes.&in the afternoon, she goes to work, too. &i seem to see my mother's hard working.at night, she often drinks tea and reads books. she goes to bed at ten o’clock.it’s my mother’s day, busy and happy day!&妈妈的一天我的妈妈是一名会计师,她非常漂亮并且非常聪明。她还喜欢读书,她每天都非常忙碌。在早晨,她五点半起床做家务。早饭过后,她一般送我去学校,然后去上班。她喜欢她的工作,所以她工作得非常努力。上午,她下班回家。她通常到家很早,因为她要给我们做饭,有时候她会看电视或者午休。下午,她又去上班。我仿佛看见我的妈妈辛勤工作的样子。晚上,她经常喝茶、看书,她在十点钟睡觉。这就是我妈妈的一天,忙碌而又快乐的一天!
小学生英语作文:My mother’s day妈妈的一天 相关内容:
i have watched amovie, which named “the pursuit of happiness”. i have to admit that this is amovie excite people's mind.我看过一部电影,叫做《当幸福来敲门》。我得承认这是一部触动人们心灵的电影。...
let's watch a moviewhere do you watch movies? many people watch movies in theaters. people watch movies at home, too. thay can borrow, rent or buy dvds. of course,some people will download movies on line....
new year's daytomorrow is new year’s day. are you exciting about it? i am. XX flew by. we have a new beginning now.first in the new year’s day, i have some new things: clothes, shoes???people always want to...
i like camping at the weekends.camping is very interesting. all the children like it. so do i. my parents also like it. do you know what we shall do before our camping trip? listen....
it’s a break of monday’s afternoon. all my friends left the classroom. i felt so boring. i thought it’s time to do some homework. at the same time, a classmate said to me: “can you play a game with me?” “of...
once upon a time there was a boy named bob. he was 6 years old and in the first grade. he had black hair and was very naughty. his teacher was mr. bigg. he was a very big man....
myhome surrounded by the mountains around, oujiang are our mother river, river on both sides of the scenery is very charming. living my childhood in rural areas....
there are three reasons for this. 2)the reasons for this are as follows. 3)the reason for this is obvious. 4)the reason for this is not far to seek. 5)the reason for this is that... 6)we have good reason to...
查看更多>>你的父母怎么上班 英语作文
你的父母怎么上班 英语作文
学习啦【英语写作方法】 编辑:玉莲
  在家的时候,你有注意观察自己的父母是用什么交通工具上班的吗?可以写成一篇英语作文记录下来。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的你的父母怎么上班英语作文,供大家参阅!
  你的父母怎么上班英语作文篇1
  There are many diferent reasons to why riding a bike is better than riding a bus.First of all,riding a bike is an excellent exercise which can improve your body conditions.Secondly,riding a bike is environmental friendly,while riding a bus will create greenhouse gases that will polute the air and increase the rate of global warming.Last but not least,riding a bike saves more money than riding a bus.So why not chose biking?
  你的父母怎么上班英语作文篇2
  There are four people in my family.They are my father,my mother,my sister and me.My father is a worker and every day he goes to work by motorbike.My mother is a librarian and she goes to work by bike.My sister and I are students of the same school.We go to school on foot from Monday to Friday.
  中文:我家有四个人,他们分别是我爸爸,妈妈,姐姐和我.我爸爸是个工人,他每天都骑摩托车上班.我妈妈是图书管理员,她骑自行车上班.我姐姐和我是同一个学校的学生,星期一到五我们都走路上学.
  你的父母怎么上班英语作文篇3
  John's father works in a bank. He goes to work by car. He drives a big SUV car. His work time normally is from 9am to 5pm but occasionally he has to do overtime when something is in urgent.
  John's mother is an local government officer. She works from 9pm to 5am too. But she never does overtime job. She doesn't drive but she has a chauffeur to life her to work everyday.
  你的父母怎么上班英语作文篇4
  My shool is not very far from my home,it takes me 20 minutes to go to school on foot,however,I can not get up early in the morning,therefore I often go to school by bus in the morning and come back home on foot.It only takes me 5-8 minutes to school by bus.My father and my mom are in the same company,and they go to work together.They usually take bus to go to work,because it is a little bit far from my home to their company.
  你的父母怎么上班英语作文篇5
  My father is a police officer. He goes to work by car. My mother is a nurse. Her hospital is not far from our home. So she goes to work on foot. What about me? i am a student. I go to school by bus.
看过你的父母怎么上班英语作文的人还看了:
本文已影响 人
[你的父母怎么上班 英语作文]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
971人看了觉得好
951人看了觉得好
961人看了觉得好
【英语写作方法】图文推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 传销女孩子每天做什么 的文章

随机推荐