look.look up的用法意思

look up是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
向上看,好转,(物价等)上涨,(市面等)兴旺,(在词典中)查找,访问,看望
"You should consult the dictionary"
"refer to your notes"
look up的用法和样例:
用作动词 (v.)
You can look up this word in the vocabulary.
你可以在词汇表里查这个词。
I'll look it up in the encyclopaedia.
我将在百科全书中查阅它。
Infl unemplo things are definitely looking up!
通货膨胀正在缓解,失业情形正在改善,形势确实已好转!
When looking up suddenly , Henry saw a rainbow in the sky .
亨利突然举目仰视时,发现天空有一道彩虹。
Do look me up next time you are in town.
下次进城请一定来看我。
仔细打量,到处寻找...
look up的海词问答与网友补充:
look up的相关资料:
look up&:&向上看,好 ...
在&&中查看更多...
【近义词】
把 ... 提交
相关词典网站:(词条-相关词数量)
(推荐度-词条-相关词数)look up on的用法和样例:
Let's look at this from a historical standpoint.
让我们从历史的观点来看待这一切。
Lane's views on marriage seem somewhat lax.
勒天看待婚姻的态度好象不大正派。
look up on的海词问答与网友补充:
look up on的相关资料:
相关词典网站:look up look up in a dictionary意思是“查阅字典 .——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
look up look up in a dictionary意思是“查阅字典 . 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
&I& bought& a pet& yesterday , butI& don’t know how to ______it.A.& look  for& B.look after& C. look&& up& D.& look& out &
  There is good news for the children in the countryside.We may still remember the girl 1  big eyes.Her big eyes are 2  us her dream:I wish to 3 ! In China,there are still 4  girls and boys like her.They want to go to school, but their 5  are too poor.If the family has two or three children,it is harder to 6  the money for all the children.So the parents often ask 7  to stay at home,and boys to go to school.
  Now they needn't 8  the money.From 2006 on,children can go to school for free in some poor places.They don't have to pay for books and other things. some of them can even get money from the government(政府)to make their life 9 .Soon,all the children in the countryside can go to school for free.All families are very happy with the news.It is 10  great.(1)
A.with   B.on  C.to D.in
A.saying  B.telling  C.speaking  D.talking
A.go to work  B.go to bed
  C.go to school D.go home
A.a lot   B.lot of  C.a lot of  D.much
A.schools  B.cities  C.houses  D.families
A.pay  B.take  C.buy   D.lend
A.teachers  B.girls  C.boys   D.all the children
A.look up  B.turn on
  C.worry about   D.make sure
A.better  B.shorter   C.longer  D.worse
A.not  B.never  C.hardly  D.really
----What kind of volunteer work would you like to do? ---- I’d like to
sick kids in hospital.   A. find out  B. look up  C. cheer up  D. hand out
  Jennie sat at her window as usual, looking out upon the street, with a look of sadness on her face,“What a long day this is going to be!”   Then she saw a little boy running down the street, swinging his schoolbag. Looking up to the window, he took off   41 
hat and bowed with a bright, pleasant smile.   “What a nice   42 
,”said Jennie to herself, as the boy ran out of sight.“It seems like having the sunshine. I wish everybody who goes by would look up   43 
smile.”   George, the little boy, told his mother about that   44 
girl when he got back home,“She looks so helpless. I wish I could do something for her.”   “Why not give her some   45  ?”said his mother. George agreed.   The next morning, as Jennie   46 
at he window again, she saw George with a handful of beautiful flowers carefully picking his way across the street. He stopped in front of her window, smiling pleasantly, and said,“Can I come in?”Jennie told him   47 
to get into the house.   Opening the door to Jennie’s gentle“Come in”, George said, “I’ve brought you some flowers.”   “Are they for me?”said Jennie   48  .“How kind you are,”she continued, as George put the flowers on her lap.“I’ve   49 
received any flower since we moved to the town.”
“Did you live in the countryside?”asked George,   50 
the old, small and empty room.
“Yes,”said Jennie.
Jennie used to have a happy family and live in a beautiful house in the countryside. However, she lost her right leg in an accident. She   51 
walk like other people any longer. Later, her father died, and her mother was sick   52 
so many years that their money was all gone. They sold the house, and move here to get work to do. George told his parents   53  . They decided to help her. More and more people in the  54 
gave Jennie friendly smiles when they passed by her house. She was greatly cheered up. A few months later, Jennie and her mother   55  a flower shop. People could always see Jennie sitting in the shop, having a lovely smile on her face. 41) A. her      B. his      C. your    D. my 42) A. house     B. door    C. smile      D. schoolbag 43) A. and      B. but     C. as      D. or 44) A. rich      B. lucky     C. bad     D. poor 45) A. money     B. flowers    C. clothes    D. food 46) A. danced     B. cried    C. sat      D. laughed 47) A. how      B. who      C. when     D. why 48) A. angrily    B. easily    C. sadly     D. happily 49) A. never   B. usually     C. always     D. sometimes 50) A. looking for  B. looking around C. looking like  D. looking after 51) A. shouldn’t   B. needn’t    C. couldn’t    D. mustn’t
52) A. for      B. in       C. at       D. on 53) A. something   B. anything    C. everything    D. nothing 54) A. countryside   B. town     C. village     D. city 55) A. reached    B. left      C. closed     D. opened
  There is good news for the children in the countryside.We may still remember the girl 1 big eyes.Her big eyes are 2 us her dream:I wish to 3 ndline! In China,there are still 4 girls and boys like her.They want to go to school,
but their 5 are too poor.If the family has two or three children.it is harder to 6 the money for all the children.So the parents often ask 7 to stay at home,and boys to go to school.
  Now they needn't 8 the money.From 2006 on,children can go to school for free in some poor places.They don't have to pay for books and other things.Some of them can even get money from the government(政府)to make their lives 9 ndline.Soon,all the children in the countryside can go to school for free.All families are very happy with the news.It is 10 great.(1)
A.with  B.on  C.to D.in
A.saying  B.telling  C.speaking D.talking
A.go to work B.go to bed C.go to school D.go home
A.not  B.never  C.hardly D.really
A.schools  B.cities  C.houses D.families
A.pay  B.take  C.buy D.lend
A.teachers  B.girls  C.boys D.all the children
A.look up  B.turn on  C.worry about D.make sure
A.better  B.shorter  C.longer D.worse
A.not  B.never  C.hardly D.really
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号look up是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
向上看,好转,(物价等)上涨,(市面等)兴旺,(在词典中)查找,访问,看望
"You should consult the dictionary"
"refer to your notes"
look up的用法和样例:
用作动词 (v.)
You can look up this word in the vocabulary.
你可以在词汇表里查这个词。
I'll look it up in the encyclopaedia.
我将在百科全书中查阅它。
Infl unemplo things are definitely looking up!
通货膨胀正在缓解,失业情形正在改善,形势确实已好转!
When looking up suddenly , Henry saw a rainbow in the sky .
亨利突然举目仰视时,发现天空有一道彩虹。
Do look me up next time you are in town.
下次进城请一定来看我。
仔细打量,到处寻找...
look up的海词问答与网友补充:
look up的相关资料:
look up&:&向上看,好 ...
在&&中查看更多...
【近义词】
把 ... 提交
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 look up to 的文章

随机推荐