电饭煲敬酒用英语怎么说说

一台电饭煲 的翻译是:A rice cooker 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
一台电饭煲
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
A rice cooker
A rice cooker
A rice cooker
a rice cooker Taipower
An electric cooking pot
相关内容&a我爱你瑶瑶 I love you precious precious & amusic scene 音乐场面 & a颜色吧 Color & ahalf cross stitch. 半十字架针。 & ai well alwas be in love i好的alwas恋爱了 & a二十年前我们住的那栋楼已经被拆除了 20 years ago we lived that building is already demolished & a光电二极管阵列检测器 Photorectifier array detector & aAu revoir mon amour 再见我的爱 & a坦白说 Said honestly & a那么到底选用哪种方式 Which way then selects & aFor future work 为未来工作 & aIranist, expert in Iranian studies. Iranist,专家在伊朗研究中。 & a前段时期, First section time, & aThe government urges the perserve of unearthed cultural relics of ancient times rrom damage 政府敦促古老时期rrom损伤出土的文化遗产perserve & a你想要多大碗的面条 You want the multi-large bowls the noodles & ahigh precision 高精密度 & a肺泡间隔变窄、破坏 The pulmonary alveolus gap stricts, the destruction & aitisnouse itisnouse & aYou know, I think, the whole world, announced that love you, 您知道,我认为,全世界,宣布那爱您, & apeple will live to be 200years old peple将居住是200years老 & a外语学校 Foreign language school & a现在他们可以在操场上玩耍 Now they may play in the drill ground & aI want to appear as a good girl in everyday life and a bad
girl in my own thoughts . Outwardly
I want to appear as a tender , and yet being able to transform into any state of mind . 我在日常生活中在我自己的想法想要出现作为一个好女孩和一个坏女孩。 向外我想要出现作为招标,仍然能变换成所有心境。 & a对不起,打扰 Sorry, disturbance & aBecause it is one of their lessons 由于它是他们的一个教训 & aWhy do ORBIS doctors work on a blank 为什么做ORBIS医生在空白工作 & aherbal supplements 草本补充 & a在老家 In native place & asluk lkke automatisk 自动lkke & aNo sign of regeneration from explant at all.
没有再生的标志从explant根本。& & aNo new booking else 没有新的售票 & aLegal Division 法律分部 & ameddelelse 通信 & aI would like meet many different
people,make friends in journey 我在旅途会要集会许多另外人,交朋友 & a参与许多任务so many tasks Participates in many duty so many tasks & aGLUCOSAMINE PREMIUM REPAIR 氨基葡萄糖保险费修理 & a与某人居住 With somebody housing & a根据法律及购买协议,商家给予相应损失赔偿! According to the law and the purchase agreement, the business gives the corresponding loss compensation! & a我可以玩电脑游戏吗 I may play the computer games & aWhere does Uncle Weiming live 那里做渭酩伯父活 & a汤姆是真正的朋友 Tom is the genuine friend & a告诉我:别那么在乎 Tells me: That do not care about & afrequently-mentioned 频繁提及 & aKing Hiero asked the crown maker to make him a gold crown,but when the king got the crown,he suspected that the crown was not entirely made of gold. hiero国王要求冠制作者做他金冠,但,当国王得到了冠,他怀疑冠没整个地由金子制成。 & aTwo people are in love is very difficult Two people are in love is very difficult & a最后一站是罗马 Last the station is Rome & a??? ??? ???? ???? 它永远喜欢您,并且它记住 & ametal casement putty 金属窗扉油灰 & a那位工程师已经三年没回家乡了 That engineer already three years not chapter of hometown & a陈翔 Chen Xiang & ai want to remember all the new words 我想要记住所有新的词 & a刘晓泷 Liu Xiaoshuang & a告示牌 Bulletin sign & a提问 Inquiry & a一台电饭煲 An electric cooking pot &的外来语怎么说
在沪江关注日语的沪友mapleaves遇到了一个关于日语听说读写的疑惑,已有5人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
的外来语怎么说
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
炊飯器(すいはんき)、炊飯ジャー、電気釜(でんきがま)
呼び方いろいろあります。
—— 黛熊11
rice cookerライスクッカー ,不过都不多用
不過一般使用炊飯器
—— Bartholomeo
すいはんき【炊飯器】