请大神告诉啥歌:女声tell me what youu get..... if you can see who i am that i would love you all i can

一首歌 只知道几句歌词:baby,tell me how can i tell you。QQ音乐上我下的手机铃声。还不错。请告诉_百度知道
该问题可能描述不清,建议你
一首歌 只知道几句歌词:baby,tell me how can i tell you。QQ音乐上我下的手机铃声。还不错。请告诉
我有更好的答案
能发给我一份吗?邮箱
Marc Terenzi 的love to be loved by you
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。一首英文歌,里面有“if you wanna be my lover”歌名是什么_百度知道
一首英文歌,里面有“if you wanna be my lover”歌名是什么
我很喜欢听这个歌,但是不知道是什么名字,请问有人可以帮我吗? 感谢万分
我有更好的答案
歌词“if you wanna be my lover”出自歌曲《Wannabe》。《Wannabe》演唱:Spice Girls 所属专辑:《Greatest Hits》发行时间:歌词:Yo say you what I want what I really really want 我会告诉你什么是我想要的,我真正想要的 So tell me what you want what you really really want 所以,告诉我你想要什么,你真正想要的是什么 I'll tell you what I want what I really really want 我会告诉你什么是我想要的,我真正想要的 So tell me what you want what you really really want 所以,告诉我你想要什么,你真正想要的是什么 I wanna I wanna I wanna I wanna I wanna really 我想要,我想要,我想要,我想要 really really wanna zigazig ha 我真的想要的是 If you want my future forget my past 如果想要我的未来,那就忘掉我的过去 If you wanna get with me better make it fast 如果想和我在一起,那就最好迅速一点 Now don't go wasting my precious time 不要浪费我宝贵的时间 Get your act together we could be just fine 控制你的行为,我们会相处愉快 I'll tell you what I want what I really really want 我会告诉你什么是我想要的,我真正想要的 So tell me what you want what you really really want 所以,告诉我你想要什么,你真正想要的是什么 I wanna I wanna I wanna I wanna I wanna really 我想要,我想要,我想要,我想要 really really wanna zigazig ha 我真的想要的是 If you wanna be my lover you gotta get with my friends 如果想做我的爱人,就要和我的朋友 Make it last forever friendship never ends 永远和睦相处,友情永远不变 If you wanna be my lover you have got to give 如果想做我的爱人,你应该学会付出 Taking is too easy but that's the way it is 获得是那么的简单,但这才是我要的方式 What do you think about that now you know how I feel 你觉得怎么样,现在你知道我的感觉了 Say you can handle my love are you for real 说你能掌握我的爱情,你说的是真的 I won't be hasty I'll give you a try 我不会犹豫,我会给你个机会 If you really bug me then I'll say goodbye 如果你惹我烦,我会说拜拜 I'll tell you what I want what I really really want 我会告诉你什么是我想要的,我真正想要的 So tell me what you want what you really really want 所以,告诉我你想要什么,你真正想要的是什么 I wanna I wanna I wanna I wanna I wanna really 我想要,我想要,我想要,我想要 really really wanna zigazig ha 我真的想要的是 If you wanna be my lover you gotta get with my friends 如果想做我的爱人,就要和我的朋友 Make it last forever friendship never ends 永远和睦相处,友情永远不变 If you wanna be my lover you have got to give 如果想做我的爱人,你应该学会付出 Taking is too easy but that's the way it is 获得是那么的简单,但这才是我要的方式 So here's a story from A to Z you wanna get with me 这里有个故事从A到Z you gotta listen carefully 你仔细听清楚 We got Em in the place who likes it in your face 我想从你那儿得到东西 we got G like MC who likes it on an 我得到想主持人一样 Easy V doesn't come for free she's a real lady 她真的非常的女人 and as for me you'll see 就像你看到的一样 Slam your body down and wind it all around 摇摆你的身体 Slam your body down and wind it all around 摇摆你的身体 If you wanna be my lover you gotta get with my friends 如果想做我的爱人,就要和我的朋友 Make it last forever friendship never ends 永远和睦相处,友情永远不变 If you wanna be my lover you have got to give 如果想做我的爱人,你应该学会付出 Taking is too easy but that's the way it is 获得是那么的简单,但这才是我要的方式 If you wanna be my lover you gotta you gotta you gotta 如果想做我的爱人,想做,想做,想做 you gotta you gotta slam slam slam slam 你必须摇动你身体 Slam your body down and wind it all around 摇摆你的身体 Slam your body down and wind it all around 摇摆你的身体 Slam your body down and wind it all around 摇摆你的身体 Slam your body down zigazig ah 摇摆你的身体 If you wanna be my lover 如果想做我的爱人
采纳率:81%
来自团队:
SPICE GIRLS--《WANNA BE》采纳哦
本回答被提问者采纳
醉乡民谣插曲,500miles
1条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。歌词开头是i can see you from be high是什么歌_百度知道
歌词开头是i can see you from be high是什么歌
我有更好的答案
是不是这首《Hero》hero
歌手:enrique iglestas
ENRIQUE IGLESIASLet me be your heroWould you dance,if I asked you to dance?Would you run,and never look back?Would you cry,if you saw me crying?And would you save my soul, tonight?Would you tremble,if I touched your lips?Would you laugh?Oh please tell me this.Now would you die, for the one you love?Hold me in your arms, tonight. I can be your hero, baby.I can kiss away the pain.I will stand by you forever.You can take my breath away.Would you swear,that you'll always be mine?Or would you lie? would you run and hide?Am I in too deep?Have I lost my mind?I don't care You're here, tonight. I can be your hero, baby.I can kiss away the pain.I will stand by you forever.You can take my breath away.Oh, I just wanna to hold you.I just wanna to hold you.Oh yeah.Am I in too deep? Have I lost my mind?Well I don't careYou're here, tonight.I can be your hero, baby.I can kiss away the pain. I will stand by you forever.You can take my breath away.I can be your hero.I can kiss away the pain.And I will stand by you, forever.You can take my breath away.You can take my breath away.I can be your hero.
采纳率:97%
i can see you frome the hideyou can hear me in your mind如果是这首歌叫《i can see you》
1条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。找一首英文歌,歌词好象有句是tell me what you believe.....谁知道是什么歌?是个女的唱的!_百度知道
找一首英文歌,歌词好象有句是tell me what you believe.....谁知道是什么歌?是个女的唱的!
我有更好的答案
Title: Kiss & Tell Artist: Crystal Lewis Kiss A kiss is a clue to the heart A window that lets light impart Or hides you away in the dark The dark can consume and it will your will an enemy still and it will be forever until You kiss and tell me what you're thinking Kiss and tell me what you believe Are you brave enough have faith enough Truth The truth is the one thing we trust Worthy of all that we must give up to gain no matter what What if the road's not paved with ease What if storms are all you see Will you kiss and leave Or stay and still believe Kiss and tell me what you're thinking Kiss and tell me what you believe Are you brave enough Have faith enough To stay oh, yeah yeah yeah Kiss and tell me what you're thinking Kiss and tell me what you believe Are you brave enough Have faith enough To stay
歌手:boston
专辑:greatest hits
I stand on my ownAnd wonder if you've ever been alone with all the world around youS I'd be thereAnd like a fool I'd go anywhereJust like the day I found youTell me what you seeTell me you believe in my loveTell me what you needTell me you believe in my loveI don't understand what to sayYou take my breath then you walk awayYour life goes on without meAnd you can look right at meBut in your eyes it's a mysteryWhat do you fell about me?Tell me if it's realTell me what you feel in my loveTell me what you seeTell me you believe in my loveTell me what to giveTell me I can live for your loveTell me not to leaveTell me to believe in your loveI don't really know what to sayI don't know how but I could learn to prayIf prayin' makes you hear meI could stay on my ownAnd wonder if I'd have ever knownBut I just want you near meTell me if it's realTell me what you feel in my loveTell me what you needTell me you believe in my loveTell me what to giveTell me how to live for your loveTell me what you seeTell me to believe in your love
carcrashes - Standfast
tell me why
one more time
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力