这道英语题怎么写?

这道英语题怎么做来自: mc2euk8 日分享至 :
A:Excuse me,___you___ ___ ___ ___ to the shopping centre?B:Go aiong this street,___ ___ ___the fourth crossing and the shopping centre is___your___.A:Thank you.B:T...展开分享至 :
下一篇:上一篇:其它类似问题相关帖子相关文章--这道英语题怎么做扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
这道英语题怎么写?East
Africa (非洲) is a big p_________(1) but it has a small number of hospitals . I______(2) needs doctors and nurses .The big towns have some but the villages don‘t .85 percent of the people live in the country . Michael Wood is a doctor and a pilot .He worked in Nairobi ,b__________(3) he wanted to work in the country . He visited a small hospital and performed (履行) an operation . He flew the aircraft in Kenya and Tanzania . He took b________(4) very sick people to Nairobi ,T_______(5) are four aircrafts now . It is dangerous work .The aircrafts are small and the weather can be b______(6). S________(7) 1960 Michael has f________(8) 80,000 kilometres and performed 10,000 operations .It is interesting and i______(9) to word for the people who I_______(10) in the country .
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.place2.It3.but4.back5.There6.bad7.Since8.flown9
place2. It3.but4.back5.There6.bad7.Since8.flown9.ideal,10.live
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1)Place 2)invaild
3)because 4) back
7) surprisely 8)flown 9) important 10)like
(1)place(2)it(3)but(4)back(5)there(6)bad(7)since(8)flown(9)(10) live 第九个实在不知道。。。不知道那个word for是个什么意思,应该是work吧?楼主打错了吧应该?
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

随机推荐