用英语说,露丝很高。她擅长人妖打排球 电影。

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译对待音乐她十分的拼命,以前她不擅长跳舞,但是为了练好它,她废寝忘食,工作十分努力,她似乎生为歌唱.
如琬似花F9W
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
对待音乐她十分的拼命,以前她不擅长跳舞,但是为了练好它,她废寝忘食,工作十分努力,她似乎生为歌唱.Treatment of music, she was a dedicated, previously she was not good at dancing, but to ourselves and master it, she was neither eat nor sleep, work very hard, she seems born singing.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码她也是一名非常好的歌手。她擅长唱歌用英语说怎么说
全部答案(共2个回答)
I will sing a song.(如果还有什么不懂得,要追问我哦,不要害羞o(≧v≦)o~~,我的回答若对您有用,赐我一个好评吧,赠人玫瑰,手留余香,好人...
i am singing如果能帮到您,请好评一个,谢谢
Where are they singing?请给好评谢谢
his hobby is singing如果能帮到你,请好评一个,谢谢
No, he doesn't, he can't sing, but he can play the piano请给好评谢谢
答: 求助洛杉矶metro one day pass
答: training management assistant
答: natural science
答: 翻译:education management
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415她不擅长体育 的翻译是:She is bad at sports 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
她不擅长体育
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
She is not good at sports
She is not good at sports
She is bad at sports
She is not skilled at sports
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a游客坐一天公交车到地区人口较少的国家旅行 The tourist rides a day public transportation to the local population few country travel & a真正的中国菜 Genuine Chinese dish & aPreliminary costing in staff-hours of 初步花费在职员小时 & a[21:15:13] miki pinyot: is not fair [21 : 15:13) pinyot miki : 是紧急状态公平 & acocage true spirit cocage真实的精神 & aUpdating using your phone’s software update application won’t affect contacts, photos or other information you’ve stored on your phone. 正在翻译,请等待... & a好的生活是我所追求的.是我所想要的英文翻译 The good life is I pursues. Is English translation which I want & aIs receiving materials verified to approved-vendor-list? 接受材料被核实批准供营商名单? & a今から 从现在起 & aremember the happy time. 正在翻译,请等待...
& acontrolling inventory 控制存货 & a我们收到样件后会立即作分析,但我们从来没有生产过这种产品 After we receive type to be able to make the analysis immediately, but we have not produced this product & a电  话:(010)
& acotton terry 棉花特里 & aif you want your dream to be,take your time ,and go slowly... 如果您要您的梦想是,花费时间,并且慢慢地去… & a旭成 The rising sun becomes & awe replace the term
in the equations of (1) form by the reduced
a modified equation 我们替换期限
在(1个)形式的等式由减少的流速2
得到一个修改过的等式 & a实际录音中,有时候读音和文本会产生不一致, In the actual sound recording, sometimes the pronunciation and the text can produce not not consistently, & a我将要努力地学习数学 I am going to study mathematics diligently & aFlattening in the curvature along the edges 铺平在曲度沿边缘 & aThe woman went there, is not good! What are you guys doing now, go out at night to drink there ah! ~ 妇女去那里,不是好! 什么是你们现在做,在晚上出去喝那里啊! ~ & aPlease give me some idea. Please give me some idea. & aIt's a small world after all 它是一个小世界在所有以后 & aTier 2 – specific dealer target - $50 or $100 with $25 to F&I
& a你怎样为考试学习 You how for test study & a是我们生活中不可缺少的 Is we lives essential & a喜欢英语 Likes English & aYOU WILL FEEL LIKE 您将感觉喜欢 & aAppreciate it. 感激。 & a民以食为天,食以味为先 The food is what matters to the people, the food take the taste as first & aIf you have completed the test, press 'Send' in the Menu. If you have completed the test, press 'Send' in the Menu. & aChina’s trade surplus came in lower than expected causing concern about slower growth 中国的贸易顺差进来更低比期望导致对缓慢的增长的关心 & a我以为你忘记了我这个朋友 I thought you have forgotten my this friend & awhat pet do you
have? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a由于学校要求要一份关于老师接受我的信函,拜托老师了 教師についての私の一致を取るので、教師に尋ねられる受け入れるために学校の要求が1つを & awhat day you have art 什么天您把艺术 & a$17.1 million, and the average is $17.1百万和平均是 & a我努力变得坚强 正在翻译,请等待... & a. Start Max 9 and Select Activate the Product . 开始最大9和精选激活产品 & aas is storage of sideloaded-songs
lockers 象sideloaded歌曲存贮在衣物柜 & a则是他在“暴露国民的弱点”,画出“沉默的国民的灵魂来” Then is he in “exposes national's weakness”, draws “the silence national's soul to come” & aa thirsty ant 一只渴蚂蚁 & a糖果根本不是健康食品,我不再吃他们了 The candy is simply not healthy food, I no longer ate them & agallina 母鸡 & aSomeone gives you something.How do you thank him or her? 某人给您某事。您怎么感谢他或她? & a在18界面的基础上,客户把固件写成16 正在翻译,请等待... & apercent of the these 出生企业的百分之; 这些 & aGiven any two 正在翻译,请等待... & a4 4 & a对不起,我不能和你一起去 Sorry, I cannot go together with you & aso will you tell me the reality 如此意志您告诉我现实 & acravity shift cravity转移 & aLongyuan stone one wind farm Longyuan石头一风农场 & a从业者 Practitioner & a古代帝王择泰山,奉以贡品,祭祀天地,为国家的繁荣与祥和而祈祷。 Ancient times the king selected Taishan, presented by the high quality goods, the sacrificial offering world, prosperous and auspicious prayed for the country. & a她不擅长体育 正在翻译,请等待... &She is good at playing the piano 的翻译是:她擅长弹钢琴 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
She is good at playing the piano
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
她擅长演奏钢琴
她擅长弹钢琴
她擅长弹钢琴
她是好于在弹钢琴
她是擅长于弹钢琴
相关内容&aThe actual ban comes into effect on the first of January, 2012, 实际禁令生效对2012年1月一日, & ai will give you with qoutation sheet 我将给您与qoutation板料 & aCONTACT ELEMENT MISSING CONTACT ELEMENT MISSING & athe lowest of the low 最低低落 & alisten children 听孩子 & aprotein is generally used to refer to the complete biological molecule in a stable conformation 蛋白质在稳定的相应一致一般用于提到完全生物分子 & aDid you forget about mybirthday? 您是否忘掉了mybirthday ? & ato turn full power on 打开全能力 & a不要对你的问题拖延不管,试着解决它们 To your question dragging no matter, tries to solve them & a2011年,九月五日,星期一,晴 In 2011, on September 5, Monday, clear & aI guess the important of marriages is quality time. just like what I have said a moments ago. you should find a boyfriend or husband to be that is near to your place.. 我猜测重要婚姻是质量时间。 象什么我说片刻前。 您应该找到是近对您的地方。的男朋友或丈夫是。 & a不要戏弄简,她是你妹妹 Nie graj? sztuczki na Jan, jest ona twoja m?odsza siostra & a做出难题是快乐的 Makes the difficult problem is joyful & a网络的改造及维护 Network transformation and maintenance & a告诉你一个故事...在很久很久以前.... Tells you a story…In very long very long before…. & a情人节 我陪你 The valentine day I accompany you & aI'm Green 我是绿色的 & aclinical applications 临床应用 & adase anybody else knows me? dase任何人认识我? & ahardchrome plating hardchrome镀层 & arise up 上升 & a淄博仁孚贸易有限公司 Zibo Kind Trust Trade Limited company & a我很敬佩我的数学老师 I admire me very much mathematics teacher & a坐堂问诊 Holds court asked examines & a如果上天给我机会 If ascends the sky for me the opportunity & aThat's a beautiful cat. I wonder who it belongs to. 那是一只美丽的猫。 我想知道谁它属于。 & ayou want to come to beijing 您想要来到北京 & a这一生回忆有你就足够 This life recollection has you to be enough & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!resignation letter Please input the text which you need to translate! resignation letter & aLOVE YOU_NOT LONG_ALL MY LIFE! 爱YOU_NOT LONG_ALL我的生活! & asophia_santis_juice_part sophia_santis_juice_part & aPls find the attached for one updated warehouse delivery item, delivery date has post posed from Sept.8 to Sept.9 . Pls为一个被更新的仓库交付项目附有的发现,交货日期有从Sept.8摆在的岗位到Sept.9。 & a身高155,14岁 身高155,14岁 & a产品通过CE认证。远销欧美三十多个国家 Product through CE authentication.Sells in distant markets the European and American more than 30 countries & amatch the opposite words first ,them match the picture with the correct words. 首先匹配相反词,他们比赛图片以正确词。 & a谁让我英语好呢 Who lets my English well & a我狠某人 I suppress somebody & aDon't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.. 不要尝试,因此艰苦,最佳的事来,当您最少期待他们。 & a熟练操作办公软件 Skilled operation office software & a加班时间需要你签字 The overtime needs you to sign & a追击歼灭战 Pursuit war of annihilation & a很爱很爱 Likes loving very much very much & a静下心来做事 The static under heart works & aGay - Bound Gods - The Leather Daddy and His Boy 快乐-一定的神-皮革爸爸和他的男孩 & a一月.九月 In January. In September & aI'm sorry, I go to find my happiness, and you have happy! 我抱歉,我去发现我的幸福,并且您有愉快! & aArmature 电枢 & aand you have happy 并且您有愉快 & a表示尴尬 Expresses awkwardly & aGlycerol,Naseline,Paraffine liquide 丙三醇, Naseline, Paraffine liquide & a你想要买几台 You want to buy several & aHairy bear 长毛的熊 & a农历八月初十 Lunar calendar in August tenth day & aI go to find my happiness 我去发现我的幸福 & aShe is good at playing the piano 她是擅长于弹钢琴 &扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译1、他最喜欢的足球运动员擅长进球.2、那戴眼镜的女孩是读书俱乐部的最新成员.3、他经常为他们的校排球队得分.用英文翻译这些句子.教教俄妹吧...她是初一新生捏..我也都忘了.呵呵..恩.- -、
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
His favorite football player good at scoring.That girl is wearing glasses the latest book club members.He often for their school volleyball team score.
He favourite football player is good at scoring goals.
第2句应该是:
The girl with glasses is the newest member of Reading Club.
是吧。。。
还有第3句:
He often score goals for their school volleyball team.
应该是这样的。。是么。。
I don't know。。。
好吧。。。那就选你了。。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
3.溜冰马拉松(翻译成英语『下次不用讲了的吧』) 4.去年 5.talk about5.我们决定帮助这些穷孩子。 We have decided to help these poor children
1, his favorite football player is good at goal.2, the girl with glasses is the latest member of the reading club.3 and he often for their our school volleyball team score.
his favorite football player is good at scoring。the girl who wears glasses is a new mumber of the reading clubhe always scores for the school volleyball team
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 打排球 的文章

随机推荐