当前位置:
新标准大学英语综合教程4(unit1-6)课后答案及课文翻译
馆藏:11600
下载此文档
同系列文档
Baidu Button END -->
官方公众微信& “任务型阅读(10分)Teenagers ...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
任务型阅读&&&(10分)Teenagers suffer from stress. Although their problems can make them worry,there are simply ways to deal with stress.Firstly, eating a healthy diet, getting enough sleep and doing exercise are of great importance. How can we be happy if we are not fit. For school work, planning ahead can help. Making a list of the things they need to do and planning when to do them can help the students organize their time better. If you are weak in a subject, studying hard and asking a teacher for advice can help.Students should pay no attention to people who laugh at them. Instead, they should think a&the things they are g &at. Finally, students should also make enough time for their hobbies. Playing sports, reading and watching films can help them relax.1.将划线部分译成中文 &2.在文中空白处填入适当单词,使句意完整 &3.What should we do if we are weak in a subject?4.找出与下列句子意思相近的句子It is important to eat a healthy diet, get enough sleep and do exercise. &5.找出文中最能表达该短文主题的句子 &&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2012-江苏省泰州市海陵区九年级上学期期末考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“任务型阅读(10分)Teenagers suffer from stress. Although their problems can make them worry,there are simply ways...”的分析与解答如下所示:
现在的青少年的压力非常大,怎样给自己减压。其一要合理饮食;保持身体健康。其二是要漠视那些嘲笑自己的人。其三就是要做一些自己喜欢做的事情,让自己的心情愉悦。1.句意理解推断题,根据上下文的含义理解推测可知。2.此题考查固定短语think about表示考虑,思考之意,be good at表示擅长于做某事。3.细节理解题,根据文中语句“If you are weak in a subject, studying hard and asking a teacher for advice can help.”理解可知。有弱科的时候应向老师请教。4.句意理解题,根据文中语句“Eating a healthy diet, getting enough sleep and doing exercise are of great importance.”理解可知。合理饮食,足够的睡眠,和多做运动是非常重要的。5.理解归纳题,根据文中语句理解可知,本文的主要目的就是怎样减压。分析:
考点1:阅读表达
&阅读表达是阅读理解题的一部分,它是近年来出现的新题型,它要求学生在阅读文章后对文章中的某些内容或整篇文章做出概括,是一种读写结合题,所以大家在做这类题时首先要弄清完成的是什么任务,然后有的放矢地去阅读,最后进行归纳与总结. 一般任务型阅读的题型多为细节题,好的方法是先看问题,然后带着问题读文,把细节画出来,还有一种题型是归纳题,它又分两类.一类是段落性的,一类是概括中心内容(全文性)这种较难,不过是有方法的.都是要通读全文,至少3遍. &
任务型阅读理解题型的特征和一般解题方法 : &
& &第一步:认真阅读试题背景,了解阅读材料的背景、话题或主题,确保解题时不脱离阅读的主题和正确思维的主线索。 & &第二步:仔细阅读题目,找出不同人物的不同要求,并在关键词下划线,以便有利于为第三步的的顺利解题创造良好的和必要的条件。 & & &第三:对照题目的要求,从A、B、C、D、E和F六个备选项中选出符合以上要求的对应条件。有时,我们只要顺着关键词的线索就能轻松找到正确的答案。例如,有一篇有关体育题材的任务型阅读理解的题目要求中涉及到姚明的NBA生涯,考生只要在备选项中找到”姚明”这个关键词,不用阅读整个题目和备选项就能轻松找到正确的答案。但是,在大多数情况下,还要从提出的若干备选项选择符合条件中的内容。同学们需要根据具体的情况灵活地选择解踢方式,跳读、扫读还是细读。在此,特别提醒各位同学:选项中肯定有一项是多余选项。 &第四步:快速对照“要求”和“条件”这一主要线索通读一遍,做到万无一失,提高答题的准确率,增强应试的信心。 & 阅读表达题步骤和技巧 & & &1.认真审题,读懂题意。由于题目要求形式多样,在同一篇阅读材料中会要求完成不同的任务,因此解题前要先明确任务,做到心中有数。 & &2.快速阅读,掌握大意。在做题时要快速扫视一下文章的大意,然后结合前面的题目的要求,大致明白所要完成的任务。 & &3.细读题目,完成任务。在明白题意和文章意思的基础上,仔细阅读后面的题目要求,在原文中找出问题题干所包括的信息部分,这样就可以快速准确地抓住有效信息,确保答题的准确性。如果是根据英文释义写单词的题,则一定要确保所填的单词来源于原文,切不可脱离原文,随意发挥。 & &4.复读文章,核实任务。在初步完成所要求的任务以后,学生必须再仔细阅读所提供的短文,结合题意、文章和文后提供的任务信息、认真核实任务以保证答题正确。 && & &5.注意读写结合。任务型阅读不仅考查学生阅读理解层面的能力,更加注重考查学生“写”的能力。若是写单词,则要注意拼写正确,词形、词性有无变化,是否需要大写;若所要完成的是短语或句子成分,则需谨慎对待,依据所给题干分析要完成的是什么句子成分,需用什么样的表达方式,不可简单草率地将文中信息直接挪用。 & &总之,阅读理解不同于传统的阅读理解,它介于阅读理解与写作之间,教师应该适应新课改的要求,掌握阅读理解的特点,加强学生阅读能力的培养。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
任务型阅读(10分)Teenagers suffer from stress. Although their problems can make them worry,there are simply...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“任务型阅读(10分)Teenagers ...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“任务型阅读(10分)Teenagers suffer from stress. Although their problems can make them worry,there are simply ways to deal with stress.Firstly, eating a healthy diet, getting enough sleep and doing exercise are of great importance. How can we be happy if we are not fit. For school work, planning ahead can help. Making a list of the things they need to do and planning when to do them can help the students organize their time better. If you are weak in a subject, studying hard and asking a teacher for advice can help.Students should pay no attention to people who laugh at them. Instead, they should think a____the things they are g____at. Finally, students should also make enough time for their hobbies. Playing sports, reading and watching films can help them relax.1.将划线部分译成中文____2.在文中空白处填入适当单词,使句意完整____3.What should we do if we are weak in a subject?4.找出与下列句子意思相近的句子It is important to eat a healthy diet, get enough sleep and do exercise.____5.找出文中最能表达该短文主题的句子____”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“任务型阅读(10分)Teenagers suffer from stress. Although their problems can make them worry,there are simply ways to deal with stress.Firstly, eating a healthy diet, getting enough sleep and doing exercise are of great importance. How can we be happy if we are not fit. For school work, planning ahead can help. Making a list of the things they need to do and planning when to do them can help the students organize their time better. If you are weak in a subject, studying hard and asking a teacher for advice can help.Students should pay no attention to people who laugh at them. Instead, they should think a____the things they are g____at. Finally, students should also make enough time for their hobbies. Playing sports, reading and watching films can help them relax.1.将划线部分译成中文____2.在文中空白处填入适当单词,使句意完整____3.What should we do if we are weak in a subject?4.找出与下列句子意思相近的句子It is important to eat a healthy diet, get enough sleep and do exercise.____5.找出文中最能表达该短文主题的句子____”相似的习题。The.Price.is.Wrong.Understanding.What.Makes.a.Price.Seem.Fair.and.the.True.Cost.of.Unfair.Pricing,.M英文翻译.pdf -max上传文档投稿赚钱-文档C2C交易模式-100%分成比例文档分享网
The.Price.is.Wrong.Understanding.What.Makes.a.Price.Seem.Fair.and.the.True.Cost.of.Unfair.Pricing,.M英文翻译.pdf
文档名称:The.Price.is.Wrong.Understanding.What.Makes.a.Price.Seem.Fair.and.the.True.Cost.of.Unfair.Pricing,.M英文翻译.pdf
格式:pdf&&&大小:1.11MB&&&总页数:259
可免费阅读页数:259页
下载源文档需要:20元人民币
预览与实际下载的一致,文档内容不会超过预览的范围,下载前请务必先预览,自行甄别内容是否完整、是否存在文不对题等情况(本网站为文档分享平台性质),一旦付费下载,本站不支持退款
我已知晓:实际下载内容以预览为准!
文档介绍:1------------------------------2------------------------------ThePriceIsWrongUNDERSTANDINGWHATMAKESAPRICESEEMFAIRANDTHETRUECOSTOFUNFAIRPRICINGSarahMaxwellJohnWiley&Sons,Inc.3------------------------------4------------------------------ThePriceIsWrong5------------------------------6------------------------------ThePriceIsWrongUNDERSTANDINGWHATMAKESAPRICESEEMFAIRANDTHETRUECOSTOFUNFAIRPRICINGSarahMaxwellJohnWiley&Sons,Inc.7------------------------------Copyright(C)2008bySarahMaxwell.Allrightsreserved.PublishedbyJohnWiley&Sons,Inc.,Hoboken,NewJersey.PublishedsimultaneouslyinCanada.WileyBicentennialLogo:RichardJ.PacificoNopartofthispublicationmaybereproduced,storedinaretrievalsystem,ortransmittedinanyformorbyanymeans,electronic,mechanical,photocopying,recording,scanning,orotherwise,exMy dear to be honest your mail always is what gets me through every minute that I'm without you even if I have never seen you. And baby, you don't know what I would give to kiss your lips, feel your touch, or even just to see you. Today I am not working too long here in my office because I have to be at a meeting, but
的翻译是:我亲爱的老实说你的邮件永远是什么让我通过我没有你即使我从来没有见过你的每一分钟。你不知道我会吻你,你的触摸,甚至,看看你的宝贝。今天我不太长时间在这里在工作我的办公室,因为我必须在会议上,但我不能快乐或集中在我的会议,如果我没有说你好,我的女王,这就是为什么我写您此邮件,和我这样做,我充满微笑因为肯定也当你读它您是我要么微笑回或嘲笑我的感情,因为你是有这种感觉对我来说,我知道我们现在缺少彼此。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
My dear to be honest your mail always is what gets me through every minute that I'm without you even if I have never seen you. And baby, you don't know what I would give to kiss your lips, feel your touch, or even just to see you. Today I am not working too long here in my office because I have to be at a meeting, but
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我亲爱的,说实话,你的邮件永远是什么得到通过,我没有你我,即使我从来没有见过你我每一分钟。孩子,你不知道我会给亲吻你的嘴唇,感觉到你的触摸,甚至只是为了看你。今天我在我的办公室太长,这里因为我是在一次会议上,但我能不能是高兴还是集中在我的会议,如果我已经不说你好我的女王,以及这为什么我现在写你这个邮件,并为我做的,我充满笑容,因为我也是确保您正在阅读的,你要么微笑还给我笑我的感情,因为你是对我的感觉相同的方式,我知道我们现在缺少对方。
我亲爱的老实说你的邮件永远是什么让我通过我没有你即使我从来没有见过你的每一分钟。你不知道我会吻你,你的触摸,甚至,看看你的宝贝。今天我不太长时间在这里在工作我的办公室,因为我必须在会议上,但我不能快乐或集中在我的会议,如果我没有说你好,我的女王,这就是为什么我写您此邮件,和我这样做,我充满微笑因为肯定也当你读它您是我要么微笑回或嘲笑我的感情,因为你是有这种感觉对我来说,我知道我们现在缺少彼此。
我的朋友,您的邮件都是诚实是得到我通过每一分钟,我没有你即使我没有见过你。 和婴儿,你不知道我会给你的嘴吻,觉得你触摸,或甚至是见到你。
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a停止向我大吼大叫 The stop bellows to me yells
& aHow long from waiting 多久从等待 & amy heart is shattered 我的心脏被打碎 & aWho do you ask when there's no one left to turn to
& acomplete the first two levels complete the first two levels & ai think thats a time to relax for you 我认为是时候为您放松 & a制式 翻译 Service pattern translation & aessential company 正在翻译,请等待... & aput yourself in their shoes as you prepare your speech 投入自己在他们的鞋子,您准备您的讲话 & a亲爱的李洋老婆,认识你是我这一生中最幸运的。 The dear Li ocean wife, knew you are in my this life luckiest. & ait is advisable for all members of family to express their feeling and concerns about the inevitable change candidly. 表达他们的对不可避免的变动的感觉和关心坦率地家庭的所有成员是适当的。 & a现在我的学习进展顺利 Now my study progress is smooth & aVanicream Sunscreen, Sensitive Skin, SPF 30 Vanicream遮光剂,敏感性皮肤, SPF 30 & aAll cancers start from one particular cell that mutates. Its DNA is damaged by mutations and changes so that the cell no longer grows in an orderly fashion according to the rules for its type. The cancer is often named for the cell type that it grows from but sometimes it has other names. 正在翻译,请等待... & a我已很清楚了解了 I have understood very clearly & aGoing out tonight, definitely 出去今晚,确定地 & a你是来这边出差吗 Here you are come to travel on official business & asee you,I feel you 看见您,我感觉您 & a不再加班 No longer works overtime & a我好想你哦!好久没有看见你了,真的好想你哦!是想踩你哦!有时间来玩哈。呵呵 I good think you oh! Has not seen you for a long time, really good thinks you oh! Is wants to step on you oh! Has the time to play Kazak.Ha-ha & aThis is her mother,and she name is Mary. 这是她的母亲,并且她命名是玛丽。 & anao mais todos samos brasileiros nessa guild quer entrar? 加上我们不samos巴西在这个协会的所有想要进入? & apsychedelic project 熒光的項目 & a老公,生日快乐 The husband, the birthday is joyful & a后续的工艺中 In following craft & a幸福小屋 Happy hut & a最近我对生活充满担忧与焦虑,每天都觉得很烦恼。现在我必须改变生活状态 Recently I to the life fill worried with anxious, every day thinks very the worry.Now I must change the life condition & acause you're amazing 起因您是惊人的 & ausage freouent 使用freouent & aifmymontheronlyknew ifmymontheronlyknew & a4.Good presentation, interpersonal, organizing and
& a我13岁啦 My 13 years old & asorry,that isn't supported yet on this iphone3G 抱歉,这iphone3G不支持那 & a淡淡的思绪 Light train of thought & a通过添加金属 Through increase metal & aIt's a common knowledge that the memories can be increase if you recites things often. For example, a person who always recites things can remember more at a time than an ordinary person. Why?Because the basic of short-term memory's molecular should be neuron's LTP, that the synapse electric quantity enhancement can ma 正在翻译,请等待... & aSAMECIASS SAMECIASS & a前保险杠 First bumper & a近来的压力导致他行为反常 The recently pressure causes his behavior to be unusual & a拉小提琴(中译英) 正在翻译,请等待... & aa dark void found its way into my heart and began to eat away at my happintess 一个黑暗的空隙寻找它的道路入我的心脏并且开始侵蚀我的happintess & aYour transaction has been declined
& a界面元素扩散、扩散路径、产物相形成序列 The contact surface element proliferation, the proliferation way, the product compare the sequence & a这里的天气很好 Here weather is very good & aTheir own lives were not fulfilled. There was not enough human beauty, human fulfillment, human contentment. 他們自己的生活未被履行。 沒有足够人的秀麗,人的履行,人的自得。 & aIn fact you never know how much i love you ,if you can do it all over,i will choose to love you 实际上很难说多少我爱你,如果您能到处做它,我将选择爱您 & aPeanut_Baby Peanut_Baby & aIt will take you about an hour to walk there 将需要您1小时对步行那里 & amy,goes,to,brother,school,bike,by 我,去,对,兄弟,学校,自行车, & a我希望你路途愉快 I hoped your journey is happy & a你打电话来时他正好出去了 You telephone when he happen to exited & a野生动物正在被过度捕杀 The wild animal is being captured and killed excessively & aI can put my hat on 我可以穿上我的帽子 & aMy dear to be honest your mail always is what gets me through every minute that I'm without you even if I have never seen you. And baby, you don't know what I would give to kiss your lips, feel your touch, or even just to see you. Today I am not working too long here in my office because I have to be at a meeting, but
正在翻译,请等待... &

我要回帖

更多关于 exitandgout翻译中文 的文章

随机推荐