2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
中译英 我相信我想把中文 《我相信》 翻译成英文
林总7NxpSN
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
I Believe If I believe that I could do anything,Could I,spread my wings and say goodbye So many people told me I couldn’t win But look at me now ,Here I am in heaven’s sky And sometimes I say a prayer Wishing that you could be here with me,cos I believe I believe in love,it’s the best of everything I believe in hope and the changes it can bring If you believe then nothing can stand in your way Just say,I believe If hope’s the house I wanna be living in Baby,I’ve got one foot in the door Yes I do All the years of waiting for your approval dear Well I realised I don’t need it anymore ‘Cause I’m stronger everyday,Now I’m strong enough to say,I believe I believe in love,it’s the best of everything I believe in hope and the changes it can bring If you believe then nothing can stand in your way I believe It’s a fact of life that we’re all in the game But it’s still your call But we all play it Sometimes we win,sometimes we fall But that’s no reason just to give it up,cause after all If you can’t choose what to be You can choose what to dream And I believe I believe in love,it’s the best of everything I believe in hope and the changes it can bring If you believe then nothing can stand in your way Just say,(oh) I believe Do you believe?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I believed
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译Xdmskpy是什么意思?一定要把这点拼音的开头字母翻译成中文汉字,我朋友和我说,他的朋友看他才不出来就笑
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我知道啦!和你的朋友让你猜拼音的这件事是一样的,所以他才会笑!哈哈,我觉得也好玩~应该是“兄弟没事考拼音”,哈哈哈~