他小学生踢足球的好处踢得好吗英文3种

& Unit23知识点 & “阅读下列各小题,根据汉语提示,用句末括号...”习题详情
135位同学学习过此题,做题成功率62.9%
阅读下列各小题,根据汉语提示,用句末括号内的英语单词完成句子,并将答案写在答题卡上的相应题号后。例:&&&& was that the young player performed extremely well in the table tennis tournament. (delight)令球迷欣喜的是那位年轻的球员在乒乓球锦标赛中表现得极为出色。答案:What delighted the fans/made the fans delighted【小题1】When we have supper together, I would like to hear &&&& the health care reform which is being carried out in our country. (think) 当我们一起吃晚饭时,我想听听你对我们国家正在进行的医疗改革有什么看法。【小题2】I wish I could go ba I regret &&&& at that time. (study) 我希望能回到学生时代;我真后悔那时没有更加刻苦地学习。【小题3】Since Mr. Black was laid off from his job three months ago, he &&&&& a new one, but without good luck. (look) 自从三个月前布莱克先生失业以来,他一直在寻找一份新的工作,但他没那么好的运气。【小题4】&&&& Mrs Green’s example, more and more people in our community joined the campaign against the McDonald’s fast-food company. (encourage) 在格林女士的带动下,我们社区里越来越多的人们加入到反对麦当劳快餐公司的运动中。【小题5】It was &&&& that he moved out of the remote village and settled down in the big city. (feel)就是因为他觉得孤单,他才搬出那个偏僻的村庄,在大城市定居下来。【小题6】So quickly &&&& that he had won the Nobel Prize for Literature that many of his friends called him up to congratulate him half an hour after the announcement was made. (spread) 他获得诺贝尔文学奖的消息传播得如此快以至于在宣布消息半个小时后他的很多朋友给他打电话向他表示祝贺。【小题7】I made dozens of friends at the summer camp several years ago, two &&&& with me ever since. (keep) 几年前在夏令营我交了很多朋友,其中两个自那以后与我一直保持着联系。【小题8】&&&& reading the book The Diary of Anne Frank, we will hold a class meeting to discuss its meaning and the influence it has on you. (finish) 当你们读完《安妮日记》这本书后,我们将举行一次班会来讨论这本书的意义以及它对你们的影响。【小题9】Professor Wang, as well as his two students, &&&& by the reporter from CCTV-1 at the meeting room on the third floor at present. (interview) 王教授以及他的两个学生正在三楼的会议室里接受来自中央一台记者的采访。【小题10】If Miss Li hadn’t given me so much help and encouragement at high school when I was in trouble, I &&&& a key university. (admit) 如果不是李老师在我高中处于困境时给了我那么多的帮助和鼓励的话,我不可能被一所重点大学录取。what you think of/about。&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-湖北省高三5月高考压轴卷英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“阅读下列各小题,根据汉语提示,用句末括号内的英语单词完成句子,并将答案写在答题卡上的相应题号后。例:____ was that the young player performed extremely well...”的分析与解答如下所示:
试题分析:【小题1】what you think of/about。考查what引导的宾语从句。看待某事:think of/about sth. 宾语从句中要用陈述句语序,故填what you think of/about。【小题2】not studying harder/not having studied harder。考查regret的用法。Regert doing sth:后悔做过某事 regert to do tsh.:后悔要去做某事。根据题意可知是“后悔没有做过某事”故用regert not doing sth. “更刻苦地学习”故用比较级study harder。故填not studying harder/not having studied harder。【小题3】has been looking for。考查时态。根据中文提示“一直在寻找”可知用现在完成时的进行时态have/has done。寻找:look for。故填has been looking for。【小题4】Encouraged by /Having been encouraged by。考查分词作伴随状语。people in our community和encourage属于动宾关系,“人们”是“被鼓励”,所以用过去分词表被动。故填Encouraged by /Having been encouraged by。【小题5】because he felt lonely。考查强调句。根据句意可知被强调的部分为原因状语“因为他觉得孤单”,故填because he felt lonely。【小题6】did the news spread。考查特殊倒装句结构。因为“传播”:spread是动词,所以用助动词do帮助否定。通过called him up可知句子为过去时态,故填did the news spread。【小题7】of whom have kept in touch。非限制性定义从句。先行词为前文中的friends,用who引导定语从句。因为放在介词of后,所以用宾格whom。保持联系:keep in touch。故填of whom have kept in touch。【小题8】When you finish/When you have finished。考查从句中的时态。根据句意用when引导从句,主句为将来时态,按照句意要求从句用一般现在时或现在完成时。故填When you finish/When you have finished。【小题9】is being interviewed。考查主谓一致和现在进行时的被动语态。根据句意可知用现在进行时的被动语态。 as well as连接两个并列主语,谓语动词遵循就前一致原则,故在本题中主语为Professor Wang,所以谓语动词用is。故填is being interviewed。【小题10】wouldn’t/couldn’t have been admitted to/into。考查虚拟语气。would/could/should/might have done表示对过去情况进行虚拟。被录取:be admitted to根据句意可知否定语气,故填wouldn’t/couldn’t have been admitted to/into。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
阅读下列各小题,根据汉语提示,用句末括号内的英语单词完成句子,并将答案写在答题卡上的相应题号后。例:____ was that the young player performed extremely...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“阅读下列各小题,根据汉语提示,用句末括号内的英语单词完成句子,并将答案写在答题卡上的相应题号后。例:____ was that the young player performed extremely well...”主要考察你对“Unit”“Module”“Unit23”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
与“阅读下列各小题,根据汉语提示,用句末括号内的英语单词完成句子,并将答案写在答题卡上的相应题号后。例:____ was that the young player performed extremely well...”相似的题目:
Anyway, we’re here now, so let’s &&&&some serious work.come up with get down to do away withlive up to
The following are
the sculptures in the Underwater Museum, which are accessible in person by
glass boat, or&scuba diving.&&The Archive of
Lost DreamsThe Visual:&It describes an underwater archive of messages in bottles.The Meaning:&The bottles contain messages of dreams for future generations.The Hope:&The
statue is placed with the purpose of helping draw visitors away from the
healthy parts of the reef.The Location:&The Archive of Lost Dreams was placed 8 meters deep at Manchones
Reef, close to Isla Mujeres.Behind the Scenes:&The collection of bottled messages were provided by various
communities who wrote about today’s values and their dreams for the future
generations.The Gardener of
HopeThe Visual:&Here
a young Mexican girl lies in a garden surrounded by pots which will be grown
with live coral.The Meaning:&The young girl in the sculpture represents a model for hopeful future
generations.The Hope:&The
base of the Gardener of Hope was built to attract various marine creatures.
The coral in the pots is also expected to grow.The Location:&The Gardener of Hope was placed 4 meters deep at Punta Nizuc near
the coast of Cancun.Behind the Scenes:&The pots here are filled with live coral cuttings that were saved
from areas of the local reef system.Man on Fire&The Visual:&Man
on Fire describes a lone male figure covered in live fire coral to resemble
fire.The Meaning:&The
sculpture symbolizes the unawareness of the “fire” our generation has started
with the over use of limited natural resources.The Hope:&Man
on Fire has 75 holes planted with small live cuttings of fire coral which are
expected to grow like fire.The Location:&Man on Fire was installed 8 meters deep at the Manchones Reef
nearby to Isla Mujeres.Behind the Scenes:&The sculpture was cast from a local Mexican fisherman and it weighs
over 1 ton.The Silent
EvolutionThe Visual:&Here
more than 400 sculptures depict the timeline of human nature.The Meaning:&It
is a documentation of how society and people have changed over time. It is
also to remind us of how we are connected to nature.The Hope:&The
installation is designed for forming a complex reef structure that marine
life will claim as its own and inhabit.The Location:&The Silent Evolution will be installed 8 meters deep behind the
Manchones Reef.Behind the Scenes:&The total installation will expand over 150 square meters and will
weigh over 120 tons.Attention:&&Guided
tours are a must. You can catch a tour from&Aquaworld, which leaves
every hour from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily.&【小题1】Which of the following is true according to the passage?A.You can tour individually without a tourist guide by glass boat.B.The Gardener of Hope will remind us of the relationship with nature.C.Bottled messages are filled with live coral cuttings for future generations.D.Man on Fire can educate us to protect the limited natural resources.【小题2】Which sculptures are installed in the same area?A.Man on Fire & The Silent EvolutionB.The Archive of Lost Dreams & Man on FireC.The Gardener of Hope & The Silent EvolutionD.The Archive of Lost Dreams & The Gardener of Hope【小题3】The writer introduces the sculptures to &&&&.A.defend Mexican Tourism Industry B.call on us to go on a tour to AquaworldC.appeal to readers to protect Marine LifeD.attract tourists to the Underwater Museum&&&&
We students are so busy with our homework that we have no time for outdoor exercise, &&&& we have the desire.wherever whenevereven if as if
“阅读下列各小题,根据汉语提示,用句末括号...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“阅读下列各小题,根据汉语提示,用句末括号内的英语单词完成句子,并将答案写在答题卡上的相应题号后。例:____ was that the young player performed extremely well in the table tennis tournament. (delight)令球迷欣喜的是那位年轻的球员在乒乓球锦标赛中表现得极为出色。答案:What delighted the fans/made the fans delighted【小题1】When we have supper together, I would like to hear ____ the health care reform which is being carried out in our country. (think) 当我们一起吃晚饭时,我想听听你对我们国家正在进行的医疗改革有什么看法。【小题2】I wish I could go ba I regret ____ at that time. (study) 我希望能回到学生时代;我真后悔那时没有更加刻苦地学习。【小题3】Since Mr. Black was laid off from his job three months ago, he ____ a new one, but without good luck. (look) 自从三个月前布莱克先生失业以来,他一直在寻找一份新的工作,但他没那么好的运气。【小题4】____ Mrs Green’s example, more and more people in our community joined the campaign against the McDonald’s fast-food company. (encourage) 在格林女士的带动下,我们社区里越来越多的人们加入到反对麦当劳快餐公司的运动中。【小题5】It was ____ that he moved out of the remote village and settled down in the big city. (feel)就是因为他觉得孤单,他才搬出那个偏僻的村庄,在大城市定居下来。【小题6】So quickly ____ that he had won the Nobel Prize for Literature that many of his friends called him up to congratulate him half an hour after the announcement was made. (spread) 他获得诺贝尔文学奖的消息传播得如此快以至于在宣布消息半个小时后他的很多朋友给他打电话向他表示祝贺。【小题7】I made dozens of friends at the summer camp several years ago, two ____ with me ever since. (keep) 几年前在夏令营我交了很多朋友,其中两个自那以后与我一直保持着联系。【小题8】____ reading the book The Diary of Anne Frank, we will hold a class meeting to discuss its meaning and the influence it has on you. (finish) 当你们读完《安妮日记》这本书后,我们将举行一次班会来讨论这本书的意义以及它对你们的影响。【小题9】Professor Wang, as well as his two students, ____ by the reporter from CCTV-1 at the meeting room on the third floor at present. (interview) 王教授以及他的两个学生正在三楼的会议室里接受来自中央一台记者的采访。【小题10】If Miss Li hadn’t given me so much help and encouragement at high school when I was in trouble, I ____ a key university. (admit) 如果不是李老师在我高中处于困境时给了我那么多的帮助和鼓励的话,我不可能被一所重点大学录取。”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“阅读下列各小题,根据汉语提示,用句末括号内的英语单词完成句子,并将答案写在答题卡上的相应题号后。例:____ was that the young player performed extremely well in the table tennis tournament. (delight)令球迷欣喜的是那位年轻的球员在乒乓球锦标赛中表现得极为出色。答案:What delighted the fans/made the fans delighted【小题1】When we have supper together, I would like to hear ____ the health care reform which is being carried out in our country. (think) 当我们一起吃晚饭时,我想听听你对我们国家正在进行的医疗改革有什么看法。【小题2】I wish I could go ba I regret ____ at that time. (study) 我希望能回到学生时代;我真后悔那时没有更加刻苦地学习。【小题3】Since Mr. Black was laid off from his job three months ago, he ____ a new one, but without good luck. (look) 自从三个月前布莱克先生失业以来,他一直在寻找一份新的工作,但他没那么好的运气。【小题4】____ Mrs Green’s example, more and more people in our community joined the campaign against the McDonald’s fast-food company. (encourage) 在格林女士的带动下,我们社区里越来越多的人们加入到反对麦当劳快餐公司的运动中。【小题5】It was ____ that he moved out of the remote village and settled down in the big city. (feel)就是因为他觉得孤单,他才搬出那个偏僻的村庄,在大城市定居下来。【小题6】So quickly ____ that he had won the Nobel Prize for Literature that many of his friends called him up to congratulate him half an hour after the announcement was made. (spread) 他获得诺贝尔文学奖的消息传播得如此快以至于在宣布消息半个小时后他的很多朋友给他打电话向他表示祝贺。【小题7】I made dozens of friends at the summer camp several years ago, two ____ with me ever since. (keep) 几年前在夏令营我交了很多朋友,其中两个自那以后与我一直保持着联系。【小题8】____ reading the book The Diary of Anne Frank, we will hold a class meeting to discuss its meaning and the influence it has on you. (finish) 当你们读完《安妮日记》这本书后,我们将举行一次班会来讨论这本书的意义以及它对你们的影响。【小题9】Professor Wang, as well as his two students, ____ by the reporter from CCTV-1 at the meeting room on the third floor at present. (interview) 王教授以及他的两个学生正在三楼的会议室里接受来自中央一台记者的采访。【小题10】If Miss Li hadn’t given me so much help and encouragement at high school when I was in trouble, I ____ a key university. (admit) 如果不是李老师在我高中处于困境时给了我那么多的帮助和鼓励的话,我不可能被一所重点大学录取。”相似的习题。他们喜欢踢足球吗用英语怎么说
他们喜欢踢足球吗用英语怎么说
08-12-18 &匿名提问
They like to play football here
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
Do they like/love/enjoy playing football?
请登录后再发表评论!
does / did they They like to play football
请登录后再发表评论!
错了 应该用do
因为是复数 抱歉 do/ did they They like to play football
请登录后再发表评论!
do they like to play football?
请登录后再发表评论!
足球不是football.而是soccer. Do they like to play soccer?
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
DO they like to football/soccer.
请登录后再发表评论!
爱词霸百科词典
【医】football提供人:词友
Google 网络词典
play football 【摘要】 play football 踢足球 play tennis 打网球 play table tenneis 打乒乓球 play golf 打 高尔夫球 play badminton 打羽毛球 swimming 游泳 wrestling 摔交 ...
- 相关网页 评价:
该结果不好。
取消该结果很好。
play soccer 【摘要】 ... 玩火play a joke 开玩笑play on words 玩弄字眼play it by ear 临机应变play up 大事宣传play for money 赌钱play soccer 踢足球play the game 遵照规则play one's ...
- 相关网页 评价:
该结果不好。
取消该结果很好。
to kick the soccer ball 【摘要】 to kick the soccer ball 踢足球 to paint 油漆(的动作) to drop 掉下 to sing a song 唱歌 to play the guitar 弹吉他 to scratch for fleas 因为跳蚤而抓痒 ...
- 相关网页 评价:
该结果不好。
取消该结果很好。
kick football 【摘要】 ... 是两种完全不同的语言,词义很难等同,而学生往往把与汉语字词与相应的英语单词 机械地套用,出现“ see a book”(看书)、“kick football”(踢足球)这样的错误。 ...
- 相关网页 评价:
该结果不好。
取消该结果很好。
play soccer/football
【摘要】 play volleyball 打排球 play soccer/football 踢足球. play baseball 打棒球 play tennis 打网球. tennis racket 网球拍 every day 每天 ...
- 相关网页 评价:
该结果不好。
取消该结果很好。
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 踢足球的英文 的文章

随机推荐