―is the fourth withmonthofyear of a year.A.April B.May

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
What&is&the&third&month&of&a&year?
A. Wednesday.&&&&&&&&&&&B.&March&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&May.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
______ is the fifth month of the year.
A. January&&&&B. April&&&&C. May D. June
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码-When is the Spring Festival this year?-It’s in , the second month of the year.A.MayB.FebruaryC.SeptemberD.December 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
—When is the Spring Festival(春节) this year?—It’s in ________, the second month of the year.A.MayB.FebruaryC.SeptemberD.December
解析试题分析:May五月;February二月;September九月;December十一月。根据下文,一年中的第二个月,可知指的是二月,故选B。考点:词义辨析点评:解答此类题型的一般原则是首先要了解各个选项所表达的含义,注意其区别。然后结合语境选择正确答案。
科目:初中英语
从方框中选择适当的句子完成对话,有两个多余选项。A: Hey, Jenny. The girl in the red hat is very nice. Is she your sister?B: No, she isn't. She's my cousin.A: What's her name?B: 【小题1】_________A: How old is she?B: 【小题2】A: When is her birthday?B: 【小题3】_A: Oh, my birthday is also June first. What does she usually do on her birthday.B: 【小题4】A: What does she like? Do you know?B: 【小题5】A: Oh, I like tennis, too. I want to make friends with betA. She’s eleven years old.B. Yes,she likes tennis and soccer.C. She usually has a birthday party at Green Hotel.D. Her father is a math teacher.E. She is at Green Midge Sch001.F. Her name is SallyG. Her birthday is Tune first
来源:学年江苏省无锡市南长区初二下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
When we talk about the climate(气候)of the UK, you may think of f&& 1&&&London and rainy weather. Actually, after many years, London is not as foggy as it used to be because the government is trying their best to solve the p& 2&&&of air pollution, which is the major(主要的) r&& 3&&of the thick fog in London.However, it is t& 4&&&that it often rains in the UK and the weather always changes quickly. Maybe you wish to play tennis with your friend after work when you see the beautiful sunshine in the morning, but suddenly the wind comes and it r& 5&&when you go to work.The difference in temperature b& 6&&winter and s&& 7 &&is not so great in the UK as in China. The average(平均的)t& 8 &&for winter is about 4.5℃, and for summer about 15.5℃.And the best time to visit the country is in summer. It is often s&& 9 &and you can enjoy outdoor sports and have a picnic h 10&&&in such weather.
来源:学年安徽桐城黄岗初中初二上期阶段检测(二)英语试卷(带解析)
补全对话A.When is Ann’s birthday?B.I’ll pick you up at 9:00.C.When are you free?D.I’m not sure.E.I’m sorry, but I have anothing thing to do tomorrow.F.I’m thinking about going to buy a gift for her.G.I think there will be twenty people at her party.A: Next Friday is Ann’s birthday.【小题1】B: Oh, I forgot it.Let’s go to buy gifts together.【小题2】A: &【小题3】&what about the day after tomorrow?A: OK, that’s fine.What time shall we meet?B:【小题4】A: Good! How many people will there be at Ann’s party?B: &【小题5】&Maybe thirty or forty.A: I can’t wait.I believe we’ll have fun at the party.B: Sure we will.
来源:2012届江苏省九年级上学期联考英语卷
题型:其他题
任务型阅读(每小题1分,满分5分)请认真阅读下面短文,根据短文内容回答短文后的各个问题,并将答案写在每小题下的横线上。& On Sunday, April 22,people all over the world take time out to appreciate(珍惜) the earth that we allshare. It’s Earth Day, a special day tolearn about our planet(星球) and how to take care of it.On Earth Day, some people listento speeches about the environment. Others help clean up their offices or savewater and electricity at home. Your parents may even decide to take a day offfrom driving their cars.The idea for Earth Day came froma U.S. Senator (参议员), who was worried about the pollution and the health of plants andanimals. And the idea quickly caught on. In 1970, the first Earth Daywas celebrated. More than 20 million people in cities all over the U.S. tookpart in. Since then, Earth Day has been used to educate people about their rolein taking care of our planet.Now, Earth Day has become aglobal celebration. In
million people from 140 countries took part inclean-ups, tree planting and other environmental events on Earth Day.1. When is Earth Day?_____________________________________________________________________2. Who came up with the idea forEarth Day?_____________________________________________________________________3. What does the underlinedsentence mean in Chinese?_____________________________________________________________________4. A lot of people celebrated thefirst Earth Day in 1970, didn’t they?_____________________________________________________________________5. What is Earth Day?__________________________________________________________________&
来源:2013届北京市初二3月检测练习英语试卷
1阅读短文, 用完整的句子回答问题.The first Earth Day was in 1970.People werebeginning to worry about what we were doing to our environment. So they set upEarth Day to tell everyone about their worries. In 2007 organizers in over 150countries planned over 4,000 big events. But Earth Day is not just aboutmarches(游行) and bigevents. In the week around Earth Day (22 April) there were many thousands ofsmaller, local events. These events dealt with environmental problems in the neighborhood.The world Wide Fund for Nature made a list of 5 things that each person coulddo to save the environment.l& Don’t leave the tap running.l& Turn off lights when you leave a room.l& Turn off your computer every night.l& Wash your clothes, and yourself, in warm orcold water, not hot water.l& Dishwashers use as little water as possible.If we all do at least 2 of these all the time,we can make a big difference.1.Was the first Earth Day set up in 1970 ?& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.When is Earth Day?&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3.How many countries planned big events in 2007 ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4.What should people do when the water keeps running from a tap?&&&&&&5.What else can you do to save our environment ? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
easter is in march ( )april.a:and b:oreaster is in march ( )april.a:and b:or c:but d:withmay is before ( ).a:june b:july c:aprilthe third class( )at ten.a:begin b:is beginning c:to begin d:beginseaster can be( )any day from march 20th apirl 20th.a:on b:in c:at d:from
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
四个空答案依次是:CADA
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 monthyear是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐