重点中学小升初分班考试英语试卷
&&重点中学小升初分班考试英语试卷
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢----Why not John a toy car for his birthday? ----Good idea! He is crazy about cars. A. buy B. buying C. to buy D. buys 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
----Why not _______ John a toy car for his birthday? ----Good idea! He is crazy about cars. A. buy&&&&&&&&&&&&& && B. buying&&&&&&&&&& & C. to buy&&&&&&&&& &&& D. buys
科目:高中英语
来源:英语教研室
  Some inventions are so useful, but seem so simple, that we wonder why no one thought of them long ago. Post-it Notes--the pieces of paper that you can fasten almost any where and then remove without leaving any sign that they were there--are an example of such an invention.
  Post-it Notes were invented about twenty years ago by Art Fry, a scientist at 3M Corporation. The idea for the product came from a frustrating(令人沮丧的)experience he often had while singing in his church choir(唱诗班). Fry used pieces of paper as bookmarks to mark the places in his book of songs, but these bookmarks were always falling out. He knew he needed a bookmark that would stay where he put it, but that he could remove without damaging the pages.
  Around that time, Fry heard about a new adhesive(粘合剂) that a colleague(同行), Dr. Spence Silver, had created. This adhesive was special because it was sticky,but not too sticky. It was strong enough to hold papers together, but weak enough to not tear the paper when it was removed. Fry saw that the new adhesive could help solve his bookmark problem. One morning, Fry put some of the adhesive on the edge of a piece of paper. Just as he hoped, it made a perfect bookmark.
  A short time later, Fry realized that his new invention had even more uses than being a great bookmark. He came to this realization when he wrote a note on one of his new“bookmarks”and attached(附着)it to a report he was going to give to a colleague. Soon, co-workers were asking Fry for more samples(样品)of his invention so that they could use the new type of notes themselves.
  Fry and some other people at 3 M believed so much in the new product that they persuaded the company to give away thousands of the“sticky pieces of paper”for trial use. When some salespeople at 3M went to offices and showed workers just how helpful the new type of notes could be, they immediately received many orders. As more and more people discovered how useful Post-it Notes could be, the product took off.
1.The invention of Post-it Notes showed that Art Fry _____.
A.had a lot of knowledge
B.was very hard-working
C.was good at creative(创造性的)thinking
D.loved his job in the church
2.In what way did Dr. Spence help Art Fry?
A.They worked together and often discussed science.
B.His invention of a special adhesive made Art's invention possible.
C.He persuaded 3M Corporation to give away lots of Post-it Notes for trial use.
D.He cooperated with Art by providing the new adhesive for Art.
3.Which of the following is a possible use of Post-it Notes?
A.A note on a friend's door.
B.An e-mail to a friend.
C.A postcard from abroad.
D.An ad in a newspaper.
42The underlined phrase“took off”means _____.
A.started to leave the ground
B.disappeared from the market
C.had even more uses
D.became popular very quickly
来源:2013届重庆市重庆一中高三第三次(5月)月考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:单选题
My wife ______the night shift when my plane ______. That’s why no one is to meet me at the airport today.A. is arrivingB. arrivedC. has arrivedD. arrives
来源:2013届湖南省怀化市高三上学期期末考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
It was the second day of a winter holiday in Queenstown, New Zealand, three years ago. When we decided to explore the beautiful scenery, our landlady &&36&&us,“Make sure you are well wrapped up today. The weather is &&37&. Head back when you see snowfall.”
The day was bright and sunny, and I started to wonder if she was being too cautious. When snow began to fall at 6:00 pm, I was not worried, thinking we’d have no &&38&&in catching a taxi back. However, we waited for a while, and all the drivers shook their heads when told of our &&39&.
The first driver passed by and gave me a card with a number for me to &&40&&help. I was filled with &&41 &, but I had no choice but to lead my three sisters to a nearby place to make the &&42&. Then a taxi drew up and we climbed in. The driver did not appear very friendly. Then the light streaming from his headlights showed very &&43&&why no taxi wanted to take us to our hotel. And I began to understand the driver’s apparently unfriendly silence — he was worried. The steep incline (斜坡) ahead was &&44&&with snow. The taxi slowly made its way up the hill. Suddenly, we came to a dead stop, and the driver turned to us. “Look! It is very &&&45&&to go forward. You have to get out and walk. If I drive any further, the taxi will slide back,” he said. “Er ... can you keep your headlight on and help my elder sister? The rest of us will follow you up,” I said. The driver &&46&. We made it safely back to our hotel. Even though it &&47 &&for the rest of the days, we could see the silver lining in the cloud(一线希望): the generous soul who helped us.【小题1】A.protectedB.guardedC.helpedD.warned【小题2】A.hatefulB.colorfulC.changeableD.unforgettable【小题3】A.reasonB.timeC.trouble D.opportunity【小题4】A.situationB.destinationC.backgroundD.information【小题5】A.call forB.wait forC.give upD.look up【小题6】A.confidenceB.prideC.doubtD.joy【小题7】A.appointmentB.callC.way D.invitation【小题8】A.clearlyB.weaklyC.UnwillinglyD.quietly【小题9】A.chargedB.coveredC.crowdedD.provided【小题10】A.dangerous B.possibleC.limitedD.unacceptable【小题11】A.agreedB.admittedC.admiredD.applied【小题12】A.shoneB.blewC.rained D.snowed
来源:学年浙江省湖州市菱湖中学高一上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
When I was young, my father used to grow carnations(康乃馨) ----- a kind of flower which was red, pink and white. He took care of them with much love and devotion. Every day he came back home from work, he would enjoy watching them. Everyone who saw them admired them for their beauty. And he used to tell us, “No one should touch my flowers.”One day, my younger sister Clemence, who loved dad very much, wanted to help him. So she cut the carnations from their stems(枝干) one by one and arranged them on the ground. She believed that dad would be very pleased to see them that way.When mom and I realized what my sister had done, we became completely speechless. However, my sister had no idea why no one showed her any appreciation. When my dad arrived, he went straight to see the flowers as usual. Seeing his flowers lying on the ground like dead animals, he was shocked at first. He looked towards the street to see if it was any of the neighbor’s children who could have done it. Then he looked at mom in silence. Finally mom, who always taught us to tell the truth no matter what, said, “No bad neighbors did this great job, only your lovely daughter Clemence.”Dad’s face changed into a smile and then he said, “Do I have a better flower than my lovely daughter?” My younger sister smiled and hugged dad strongly.【小题1】Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.No one knew what my sister had done with the carnations.B.My younger sister told my father the truth about the carnations.C.Dad asked my sister to help arrange the carnations on the ground.D.Dad had thought one outsider had cut the flowers from the stems.【小题2】 How did Clemence feel when she had the carnations cut?A.LuckyB.UpsetC.HelpfulD.Worried【小题3】What caused my younger sister to smile and hug dad strongly?A.dad’s silenceB.mom’s helpC.dad’s loveD.mom’s words【小题4】Which of the following would be the best title?A.Telling the truthB.Dad’s best flowerC.My neighborsD.Growing Carnations
来源:2013届河北省衡水中学高三第二次模拟考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
Mr. Patrick was new to the school and to us. Even though he was a great teacher, he seemed rather like a character out of a horror movie. He didn’t look that bad, but somehow, he looked extremely scary to me.Some kids began to believe that he was a some believed he was mad and a few believed that he might have suffered a lot in his life. I was one of those ‘few’.One day I gathered up my courage and headed towards the school garden. He was, as usual, sitting on a bench alone. I breathed heavily a few times and then walked towards him.“How are you?” I asked with my voice crackling.He managed to say, “Fine.”“Well, good to know,” I tried to be happy.“Hmmm…” was all I heard.“What’s up with you?” then seeing a puzzled look on his face, I tried to be more formal and respectful. “I mean, why aren’t you like all other people in the school? Why are you always so quiet and sad? Why…”“No dear, some things are better left unsaid,” he said gloomily.“Oh no sir, nothing is better left unsaid. If you want to share your feelings with me and reduce the pain of your heart, you are free to do so. I promise I will never ever tell anyone.”“With you? You ar what will you understand?”I was somehow offended but still I managed to persuade him, “So what, Sir? You see, if you tell me your problem, you will have a light heart and you will have the feeling that someone somewhere cares about you.”“Oh okay, that was a ver let’s take a walk and I will let you know everything.”Soon after our little talk, there was a visible change on his face. Later that day in the class, there was a smile on his face.【小题1】From the text, we can know about Mr. Patrick that he &&&&&&.A.once acted a character in a horror movieB.scared his students with his looksC.often punished the students for bad marksD.did better in teaching than others in the school【小题2】Mr. Patrick was thought by the author to &&&&&&.A.be a murderer or a ghostB.be madC.have suffered a lotD.have a special personality【小题3】While walking towards Mr. Patrick in the school garden, the author felt &&&&&&.A.excitedB.nervousC.worriedD.happy
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号爸爸给我买了一个玩具汽车 的翻译是:Father bought me a toy car 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
爸爸给我买了一个玩具汽车
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Father bought me a toy car
Dad bought me a toy car
Father bought me a toy car
My father bought me a toy car
The daddy has bought a toy automobile to me
相关内容&ais comparable to 可比较对 & aLet us play a game 让我们演奏赛 & a负责为顾客点菜 Is responsible to order food for the customer & a只要我们自身做的好,时刻保持教室的卫生干净。那么我相信我们的卫生也就不会怎麽差了。 正在翻译,请等待...
& anonglycated BSA nonglycated BSA & a我和我的家人住在北京。 I and my family member lives in Beijing. & awhat?do you have a wife 什么?您有一个妻子 & a谁年龄最大? Who age is biggest? & a本报告内的文字或数字留校印或其它原因出现误差时,请通知本公司进行更正。 In this report writing either the numeral keep after school when India or other reasons appear the error, please do inform this company to carry on the correction. & acradie cradie & aHow many days are there in a week? 多少天有没有在一个星期? & apull it with roprs pull it with roprs & a阅览室书籍、报刊借阅登记表 Reading room books, publication borrowing registration form & a你可以游览海滩或者在海里游泳 You may tour the beach or swim in the sea & a我想要一把吉他 I want a guitar & ahardwire interlocking of mill motor 正在翻译,请等待... & a我是小偷,大家不要接近我。 正在翻译,请等待... & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!wafers 薄酥饼 & a应避免脱离原文内容和喻义的乱译 Should avoid being separated from the original text content and explaining righteousness randomly to translate & a尤其是在非常困难的时候 In particular at extremely difficult time & a曼秀伦敦有限公司旗下产品——乐敦眼药水分为儿童、青年、老年、电脑人士和眼疾人士。其中新乐敦的目标人群主要是长时间对着电脑的人士,他们因长时间对着电脑而造成眼部疲劳和不适,通过使用我们的产品能舒缓眼球的不适。
& aTHE NUMBER OF ORANGES IS MY AGE 桔子的数量是我的年龄 & a我可以多要些食物吗 I may want food & ai hope you can give me oral sex 我希望您能给我爱情 & a学习骑自行车 The study rides the bicycle & adavid had thought he could catch some fish in the stream 大卫认为他在小河可能捉住有些鱼 & athe next day, janie was allowed to come home. but the pangs never left medicines around again 次日, janie允许回家。 但剧痛再未曾留下医学 & a我最崇拜的人是那些在我们常人眼里看起来有残缺的人,我想说的不是他们身体有缺陷,而是,他们的那种对生活的态度,那种崇高的精神,很值得我们我们学习。他们不会应为身体的残疾而放弃生命,放弃生活,相反,他们会利用已有的生活环境生活得更好,他们除了在身体上和我们不一样,但是在心灵上,他们跟我们又有多大的区别呢。
& a现在我慢慢适应了这里的生活,我还是相信我自己,我不会落后,不能对不起很多很多的人。 Now I slowly adapted here life, I believe me, I cannot fall behind, cannot be unfair to very many very many people. & a法律关系 Legal relationship & amarketing change management 营销变动管理 & aIt makes me happy to make you horny. 它使我愉快使您有角。 & a4.1. Empirical model
& amsm sulfur msm硫磺 & areconditioning cream hands and nails 重造奶油色手和钉子 & aimport presets 进口边框形式 & a我在学校里面做人人网的校园大使 I inside school personhood person net campus ambassador & a奶油蘑菇汤 Cream mushroom soup & ait's no long ok 它是没有长的ok & aIcecream Float-Coffee 冰淇凌漂浮咖啡 & awe often say“love me,love my dog。”it means if we love somebody,we should also love everything he loves。 我们经常说“爱我,爱我的狗。”它意味我们是否爱某人,我们应该也爱他爱的一切。 & a那些录音带不在抽屉里 These recording tapes not in drawer & a如果我没记错的话 If I have not remembered incorrectly & a假面騎士FOURZE False face knight FOURZE & a现价 Present value & a还有一些工厂排放污水 河流污染愈来愈严重 Also has some factory emissions sewage rivers pollution to be increasingly serious & athe quest to learn more about dark energy is one of cosmologists's top priorities 学会更多的搜寻关于黑暗的能量是其中一件宇宙学家的最优先考虑的事 & a情绪外露 The mood appears externally & a应进数量 Should enter quantity & a对。。。有害 Right.。。Harmful & abeko brand 已经闻名于世界 beko brand already was world famous & a从事现场监造工作 Is engaged in the scene jail to make the work & a科普 Popular science & a澳门我来了 Aomen I came & a多次被评为“优秀学生干部”。 Is evaluated many times “the outstanding student cadre”. & amake a disicion 做一disicion & a爸爸给我买了一个玩具汽车 The daddy has bought a toy automobile to me &

我要回帖

更多关于 where is the toy car 的文章

随机推荐