what are u doingyou doing 这是什么句型

What are you doing that for?
为此要做什么?
You can answer to this question, someone says, "Well, what are you doing? Are you still here at school?"
当有人问你,“嗯……你在做什么呢?你还在学校吗?”你就可以回答了,
What are you doing on this earth?
你活在这世界上是为了什么呢
What are you doing in the park?
你们在公园里做什么?
What are you doing here today?
你今天来这做什么?
So I think that what you're doing is what other leaders like yourself are doing is a wonderful example for us.
因此我认为您所做的,与其他像您这样的领袖正在做的,对我们来说是非常好的榜样。
Okay? So when you say that what you're doing is scientific in a context of this sort, you are making yourself vulnerable.
对吧?,所以在这种情况下你说自己所做的是科学的时,你就使自己站不住脚了。
But then once they get over, "Hey, what are you doing to me?"
但一旦他们明白过来,他们会说:“喂,你想要我怎样啊?”
What are you doing in Union Square?
你在联合广场都做什么?
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么?
What I'd like to at last introduce to you is the exercise that we are going to be doing together.
最后我要向你们说明的,是大家要一起,做的练习。
By experiencing these emotions, whether the ups and the downs, what you are doing is being, being a human being.
通过体会这些情绪,不论是起是落,你正在做的是,作一个人。
And what was happening on the police scanner was really interesting because you had ambulances and fire trucks and police cars constantly reporting where they are and what they're doing.
警用扫描仪的作用,非常有趣,因为救护车,和消防车,还有警车不断地,汇报它们的所在地和它们所做的事。
And I was trying to make a final call on the summer job and Bill called and said "Hey look Steve. Geez, how are you doing? Gosh, things get complicated here we need a business person. What about you?"
那时我正试图把暑假打工的事,一锤定音,比尔打电话给我,说,“嘿史蒂夫,最近怎么样?,天呐我们这儿越来越复杂了,需要个,搞商的人,你来怎么样?“
Without showing your neighbor what you are doing, put it in the box below a whole number between 1 and a 100.
在不被你同桌看到的情况下,在方框里写下一个介于1到100之间的数字
Alright, so maybe a little underwhelming and we saw already what this program is going to do but let's just go through this process once before we start doing more interesting things and then we'll come back and at least give you a hint of what some of these syntactic details are doing.
好吧,这个程序也许太平庸了,让人印象不够深刻,我们也知道这个程序是干嘛的,在我们开始更有意思的事情之前,让我们再来讨论一下整个过程后再回来,这些语法细节到底是在做什么呢?,先给你们一点小小的提示。
So, when I threw that thing up and you caught it, what you are doing mentally was immediately figuring out where it started and at what speed.
所以当你接住我抛出的物体时,你大脑里的反应就是,立刻弄清它的初位置以及初速度
What would you be doing that are different from what he is doing?
您会做些什么跟他不同的事吗?
When he was about your age, when he was 17 or thereabouts, maybe slightly younger than many of you, he was sent by his father to do what you are doing.
当他在你们这个年纪时,约莫,17,岁左右,也许稍微比各位年轻一些,他爸把他送去,做你们正在做的事。
There are really two purposes in us doing this: one was so you can get a fix on your own eating, and second you can see the challenges that are involved in assessing what people eat when you start doing studies linking diet to health.
这么做实际上有两个目的,一是你可以调整你自己的饮食,二是当你开始研究,饮食与健康的关系时,你会发现,在对人们吃什么进行评估时存在很多困难
This is a very good way to explain what you are doing at a given moment in time.
这个句型可以很好地解释在某一时刻你正在做些什么。
You know, you become expert on what you are doing. You learn more things.
如果你想成为你领域里的专家,那么你必须学习更多的东西。
That is wherever you go, you are watching what the servers are doing,
不管你走到哪里,你都会注意服务生在做什么,
Okay. Now this gentleman out here is actually doing it different from what I am doing and what most of you are doing but you know what? He's doing it correctly.
这位先生,和我做的不太一样,甚至和在座各位做的不太一样,但你知道吗,他做的是对的
You cannot tell the mass, because what you are doing now is appealing to the notion of mass as something that's related to the pull of the Earth on the object.
你无法测出质量,因为你现在所做的是把质量,用地球对物体的引力给替代了
These strategies aren't dominated, nor are they dominated once you delete the dominated strategies, nor once we dominated the strategies dominated once we've deleted the dominated strategies, but they are dominated once we delete the strategies that have been dominated in the-- you get what I'm doing here.
选择20到30的策略一开始不处于劣势,在第一次剔除劣势策略时也不处于劣势,在第二次剔除势策略之后,也不处于劣势,但是在第三次剔除劣势策略之后,就变成劣势策略了,我想你们明白我的意思了
whenever you want to express what you are doing at a particular moment in time.
当你想表达在某一时刻你在做的事情时,你都可以用这个句型。
But as you get older and you have a lot of spare time, you think about what you are doing, which is something I have the luxury of doing right now, and I realized this is more tricky.
但随着你们年龄的增长,有更多空闲时间之后,你就会思考你做的事情,我现在就有很多闲暇思考这些问题,我意识到这东西其实很精妙
Use this pattern when you wish to express what you are doing right now.
当你想表达目前你正在做什么的时候,你就可以用这个句型。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!声明:本站内容部分源于网络转载,出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其描述。文章内容仅供参考,请咨询相关专业人士。
如果无意之中侵犯了您的版权,或有意见、反馈或投诉等情况, 请联系本站,
Copyright (C)2017
| 欢迎来到杭州厨师培训英语句型_如何解读what are you doing?_沪江英语
分类学习站点
如何解读what are you doing?
编辑点评:对别人说what someone is doing有很多含义。也许你在试图搭讪,或许你也只是想知道那个人是不是在忙。本篇文章将为大家具体指出what are you doing的各个含义并举例说明。
对别人说what someone is doing有很多含义。也许你在试图搭讪,或许你也只是想知道那个人是不是在忙。
Are you busy?以下对话中what are you doing表示你是不是在忙。
A: Hey, what are you doing?A:嗨,你干嘛呢?
B: Nothing, why?B:没干嘛,有事吗?
A: Do you want to come get ice cream with me and Nina?A:你想和我还有妮娜一起吃冰淇淋吗?
B: Sure! Where should I meet you?B:当然,我到哪里见你?
In this dialogue, A is asking B what he is doing in order to make sure she can make plans with him. In this kind of situation, you could use these alternatives:在这段对话中A问B在做什么是为了确保她可以和他一起完成计划。在这种情况下还可以使用以下几个句子:
What are you up to (right now)?你在忙什么呢?
Are you doing anything (right now)?你现在在做什么吗?
Are you busy (right now)?你现在忙吗?
Are you free (right now)?你现在有空吗?
Do you have any spare time (right now)?你现在有空余的时间吗?
Do you happen to have any spare time (right now)?你现在有空余的时间吗?
A: Hey, are you doing anything right now?A:嗨,你在忙什么呢?
B: Not really, why? (Notice how the response changes here)B:没做什么,怎么了?(注意这里的回答是怎样转变的)
A: Do you want to come get ice cream with me and Nina?A: 你想和我还有妮娜一起吃冰淇淋吗?
B: Sure! Where should I meet you?B: 当然,我到哪里见你?
What is happening?以下对话中what are you doing表示问对方在做什么。
(Vivian walks into a smoky kitchen and sees Jeff burning food on a pan)(薇薇走进烟雾缭绕的厨房,看见杰夫在用平底锅做食物)
Vivian: Jeff, what are you doing?薇薇:杰夫,你干吗呢?
Jeff: Trying to cook. I don&t think it&s working so well.杰夫:我在做饭,我觉得这个锅不是很好用。
Here, Vivian is asking what Jeff i she can&t believe what&s happening in front of her. If you&re in Vivian&s position, here are some other reactions you can use:这里,出于震惊,薇薇问杰夫在做什么,她不敢相信眼前发生的一幕。如果你是薇薇,你也可以用一下这些句子来表达自己的意思。
What&s going on?这是怎么回事?
What&s going on (in) here?这是怎么回事?
What is happening (right now)?发生什么了?
Since this is a strong response, you could also add some phrases like in the world or the hell to these expressions.这是一种较为强烈的反应,所以你也可以加一些类似于in the world或者 the hell这样的词来加强语气进行表达。
What the heck are you doing?你在搞什么鬼?
What the hell is going on?到底怎么回事?
What in the world is happening?到底发生了什么?
Vivian: Jeff, what is going on in here?薇薇:杰夫,这是怎么回事?
Jeff: I&m trying to cook. I don&t think it&s working so well.杰夫:我在做饭,我觉得这个锅不是很好用。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
what are you doing here?请问这个句子的结构是:主+系+表+状 you是表语吗?doing here状语?那么这个句子的what 和 are 是什么形式的存在呢?
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
第一人称I,you ,he / she都是做主语的,所以这里的you是主语;系动词Be (am,is,are) 的功能主要是把表语(名词、形容词、某些副词、非谓词、介词短语、从句)和它的主语联系在一起,说明主语的属性、特征或状态.它有自己的但不完全的词义,不能在句中独立作谓语,必须和后面的表语一起构成句子的谓语.谓语一般都是由动词但当,所以这里doing是谓语句子中的here是状语 你问'那么这个句子的what 和 are 是什么形式的存在呢?'What 是疑问词啊,are是系动词,这种简单的句子不要抠的太细,英语语法最忌讳的就是像汉语一样什么都要分清主谓宾定状补.尤其是英文口语,意思了解了即可,没有特别的规则.'你干什么呢在这儿?/ 你在这儿干什么呢?/ 干什么呢,你在这儿?' 这都是中文的表述,中文的语法要比英文的难多了,英文的很简单,不用那么纠结.祝好运!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我觉得是这样的I am doing sth 是回答
你说的句子是主谓结构you是主语be doing 是系表结构做谓语是进行时here是状语what 是疑问词
不是 是主谓结构you是主语doing是谓语here是状语
第一人称I, you ,he / she都是做主语的,所以这里的you是主语;系动词Be (am, is, are) 的功能主要是把表语(名词、形容词、某些副词、非谓词、介词短语、从句)和它的主语联系在一起,说明主语的属性、特征或状态。它有自己的但不完全的词义,不能在句中独立作谓语,必须和后面的表语一起构成句子的谓语。谓语一般都是由动词但当,所以这里doing是谓语句...
英语要这么学,何时才能学好!
不对,应该是S+V+O的句型
扫描下载二维码what are you doing 教案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
what are you doing 教案
&&what are you doing 教案
大小:126.19KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 what are we doing 的文章