社会问题英语作文文。青年的安全越来越成为社会的焦点

《关于穿着的英语作文》100篇 第一文库网
关于穿着的英语单词与实际运用 dress, put on, pull on, wear, have on,be in, be dressed in, with1. 表示动作:(1) dress“穿”作及物动词时,只能用人作宾语,而且只能表示穿衣服,…
300x246 作文素材关于描写穿着的好句子 1、我们的穿着必须给人一种整洁的印象,服饰不必过分考究,只要不避遏就行。 2、服饰是女人容貌的一部分,衣装不整齐就等于是容貌不端正或有伤痕。 3、衣服和风度并不能造就一个人;但对一个已经造就的人它们可以大…
关于穿着的日语 一、かぶる----脱ぐ(ぬぐ):戴----摘 头部东西的动作 帽子(ぼうし):帽子 スカーフ:围巾 ベール:面纱 二、着る(きる)----脱ぐ:穿----脱 上衣的动作 着物(きもの):和服 上着(うわぎ):外衣、上衣 洋服(ようふく…
E度网专稿未经允许不得转载我身上虽然穿着好几件衣服,也不冷。但是啊,我却感觉到心中的冰冷,冷到仿佛可以把整个世界都冰封起来,这让我常常不禁打冷颤。似乎是因为家里少有人理解我的想法吧。这时朋友就站出来,以真挚的目光,安慰的话语,让我的心里感觉到了如春风…
与“穿着”有关的谚语 作者:jetshing 资源来源:芦溪英语教学网 点击数:299 更新时间:10/13/2007 在汉语中,我们常常使用一些服装衣着名词来表示某一特定事物,如用“裙衩”指代女子,“拜倒在某某石榴裙下”便是此意;“纨绔”指代富豪家…
关于神话人物中的穿着 西游人人都爱看,书中人物造型万千,仙鬼神魔各不相同,今天就跟着我一起聊聊西游记中那些着装最有范的妖怪们。 第五名.金翅大鹏雕 作为皇亲国戚级的高富帅,按辈分算是佛主的娘舅,人形状态下穿衣打扮当然不输于人,这土豪金的衣料质感,无不…食品安全影响着每个人的日常生活和健康。随着近年来重大食品安全问题不断被爆出,食品安全成为了人们关注的焦点。消费者在选择食品时也抱以越来越谨慎的态度。即使政府和企业从未停止过他们在食品安全和防止食源性疾病上所做的努力,食品安全问题却似乎从未消失,食品安全问题值得我们深思与反省。
——《食品安全英语作文》专题简介当前位置: >>
中考热点英语作文猜想
中考热点英语作文猜想★清华大学★英语系测试:为中学英语量身定做. 清华大学★英语系测试: 中学英语量身定做. 量身定做 官方网站: 官方网站:/ 清华大学英语教授 清华大学英语教授 50 年研究成果中考热点英语作文 什么是提示性作文? 提示性作文就是给出一个标题或无标题,给出具体的内 容,规定一定的字数,让考生写出作文。由于这类作文已经 规定了文章的中心思想和主要内容,因此考生可以不再列出 提纲,只要把注意力集中在如何正确、完整地用英文词句表 达出中心思想和内容就可以了。 写好提示性作文应注意的事项 1、仔细审题,明确要求。对所给信息反复阅读,弄清这个题 目要表达什么,然后对所给信息进行整理、组织,按照自己 的写作思路使之条理化。 2、确保语言精炼。在写作过程中,考生应时刻提醒自己按照 已给出的信息点去写,不必有太多的发挥。但也不必按照信 息点去逐句翻译。用自己熟悉的短语、句型去体现要点。掌 握好文章的长度,不要字数过多或过少。 不管什么作文的写作,都要要求我们对英语的词汇、短语以 及常用的表达方法有一定的积累。所以,在学习写作的同时, 不要放松对以上几个方面的复习。 1、 1、2008 英语中考作文焦点――环保话题 经济发展离不开环境话题,能源使用必然污染环境,而气候 变化就是经济发展和环境问题矛盾的产物。城乡清洁工程表 面就是环境整治问题。学校的两基工作从某种意义上来说其 实就是学校环境改变没有。2010 年上海世博会也离不开环保 这个主题。 “八荣八耻”也有部分内容是关于环保主题的。总 之,环境保护是当今世界难题。 中考的内容离不开以下这些范文要点,有些句子相当有 用,不论什么作文,都可以从下列文章选出相应句子充实自 己的文章。 比如:作文题: 1、职业:将来想干什?或者你的爱好是什么?(或者题目是: 毕业之后)你可以写将来做一个环保主义者,如何做?做什 么。 2、如果题目是写我的班级、学校、家乡之类的更加可以谈到 环保情况(讲现象,有好有坏,如何去改变?有什么措施? 如何的美?) 3、如果是写为什么北京有沙尘暴、为什么今年有些省份干旱 少雨?为什么有些省份洪涝灾害严重。那就是环境破坏问题。 因此关键后期复习最好能背熟这些范文。 尽量围绕环保 展开主题,通过过渡句和环保扯上联系。比如: (过渡句)The most important question in the world today is pollution.(当今 世界最重要的话题就是污染问题。 ) [范 文 ] 1) It’s our duty to save water.As we know , water is very impor tant to man, we can’t live without water. (没有水我们就不能 生存) The amount of water which is suitable to drink is less and less. But some people don’t care about it (但是有些人却不关心或 . 不在意。 )They waste a lot of water in their daily life. (日常 生活中他们浪费很多水。 ) Even worse, they pour dirty water in to rivers.(他们排放污水 到河流里。 They throw rubbish into rivers , too. (他们还乱 ) 扔垃圾到河流里)Many rivers and lakes are seriously polluted. (受到严重污 染。 Something must be done to stop the pollution. ) Only in this way can we live happily.。 If we don’t save water ) , the last drop of water will be a tear-drop of us.( 如果我们不 节约水,那么最后一滴水也许会是我们人类的眼泪) 2) Planting trees Trees are very helpful and important for us. We should plant more and more trees in order to live better and more healthy in the future. (为了将来我们的生活过得更好、更加健康我们 应该种更多的树。 ) It’s everyone’s duty to love and protect the environment. 爱护 ( 和保护环境是每个人的责任和义务。 ) 3) 近日, 、 你班在“知荣明耻” “八荣八耻大家谈”教育活动中, 召开了一次关于学生荣辱观的主题班会。存在的问题 1.不尊 敬老师、家长等。2.学习散漫、考试作弊等。3.乱扔垃圾、 污损环境等等。 ? Recently we have held a class meeting to discuss what is considered to be honorable behavior and what is shameful. (最 近我们班开了个班会讨论什么是光荣和耻辱。 ) It is really a pity to see all this in our school.Some students don ’t respect their teachers or parents. (不尊敬老师和父母) Some don’t take their studies seriously and cheat in exams.So me throw wastes everywhere and pollute the environment . It is honorable to obey the law and rules , care much about our cl ass and study hard.(关心班级、努力学习、遵纪守法是光荣) It is shameful to break school rules, to be selfish or to make little effort to achieve success. (违反学校纪律、自私骄 傲) We should respect others and think more of them than of our selves. (我们应该尊敬别人经常关心别人) We should work hard and make much more progress to repay t he society. 我们应该努力学习取得更大进步从而回报社会 We should try our best to keep the environment clean。 我们应 ( 该想方设法保持干净的环境。 ) 4)环保问题(environmental matter) The environmental matter is a hot topic nowadays. Not only does it affect our health, it also has a great impact on our future. Due to lacking of environmental concepts, people's health has been greatly affected by air, noise and water pollution. In order to live a better life, we need a cleaner world. We should now be concerned for environment by creating a better future for our next generation. In conclusion, the environmental matter is an important issue that directly affects very human in the world! 5) 、缙云山是重庆著名的游览胜地,每天有大量的游客。请 你根据下面提供的信息写一篇报道,说明现在的游客在环境 保护方面的变化。 写作要求: 1.词数在 100 左右。 2.条理清楚,语句通顺。 3.开头已写好,但不计入总词数。 [参考范文] Jinyun Mountain is a famous place of interest.Every day a lot of tourists come here to enjoy its beauty. But a few years ago,some of them paid no attention to protecting the environment.They threw their rubbish,such as plastic bags,fruit skins and waste paper on the ground.Sometimes they broke trees,picked flowers and killed birds. Some even made fires in the woods to cook food.How dangerous it was.Luckily,great changes have taken place here.Tourists are used to putting their rubbish into dustbins,and they are doing their best to protect the birds and plants as well.They bring their own meals instead of cooking to prevent starting a forest fire in the mountains.All these changes make us very happy. 6) 、关于环境保护(水资源节约)的话题 Our environment is very important for our lives . We need the fresh air, the clean water and so on . In the past, there were many trees around us ,the air was fresh and the river was clean.But now,people cut down many trees and air pollution,water polloution is very serious . The environment around us becomes very terrible . We should protect our environment. First, we should plant many trees to keep water. Second , we can ride a bike or walk to the school and work. Third , we shouldn’t throw the dirty water into the river . Fourth, we shouldn’t use the plastic bags. Finally, we can ask more people to join us. Let’s protect our environment! 7) 、保护我们的城市(Saving Our City) It is very important to deal with the rubbish in cities. Rubbish must be thrown away or reused properly. Or it may cause a lot of problems. It may pollute the air and water. People may get ill when they breathe the polluted air or drink the polluted water. Our city has started to face the problem. Some rubbish is sorted and sent to a certain place .Waste gas is cleaned before it goes into the air. Waste water is also cleaned before it is poured into rivers. People should be prevented from throwing rubbish everywhere. We should try our best to take care of our environment and fight against pollution. 8) 、保卫地球(Saving the Earth) As time goes by, man is making the earth sick. People cut down too many trees and leave rubbish everywhere. Factories let out their waste without doing anying to it . This has cause some serious problems. Such as the land is sandy, the river is dirty, the air is less clean, even the temperature of the earth is rising. What should we do to save the earth ? My suggestion is that we should plant more trees, put rubbish into dusbins and stop factories pouring waste directly into the air or rivers. In all, we have only one earth, we should do our best to protect it, or we will regret. 9) 、如何保护环境(How to Protect the Environment) Good environment can make people feel happy and fit . To improve the environment means to improve our life. We should plant more trees and flowers around us . We shouldn’t cut them down . We should stop factories from pouring waste water into the river and waste gas into the air. Whenever we see litter on the ground , we should pick it up and throw it into dusbins. Never spit in public. Don’t draw on public walls. It’s our duty to protect the environment. 10) 、关于环境保护的话题 Our environment is very important for our lives . We need the fresh air, the clean water and so on . In the past, there were many trees around us ,the air was fresh and the river was clean.But now,people cut down many trees. Air pollution and water polloution are very serious . The environment around us becomes very terrible . We should protect our environment. First, we should plant many trees to keep water. Second , we can ride a bike or walk to the school and work.. Third , we shouldn’t throw the dirty water into the river . Fourth, we shouldn’t use the plastic bags. Finally, we can ask more people to join us. 11) 、[人与环境是和谐相处的,我们生存在地球上,人是自然 之子, 而不能仅把人看作自然的征服者,大家都知道,人类 只有一个地球,地球上的山山水水、动物。植物是人类的细 胞,如果我们把它损坏了,破坏了大自然的组织,等 于消灭 人类。因此,环境要与社会公德联系起来,与实践行为作为 人格教育的一项重要内容来抓。每个人都要履行保护环境的 责任和义务。 ] Harmony with the environment is that we live in on Earth, who is a natural son, and not only to natural persons as the conqueror, as we all know, there is only one earth and the mountains on Earth, the animals. Plant human cells, if it damaged, destroyed nature organizations, to the eradication of mankind. Therefore, the environment must be linked with social ethics, character education and practice acts as an important element of it. Everyone must fulfil its responsibilities and obligations to protect the environment. 2. 调查报告(图文转换) 1) (安徽 04 年中考)假如你叫李平,参加了学校开展的“有 烦恼向谁说” 的调查活动,调查结果如图所示。请用英语给校报编辑写一 封信,内容包括:调查结果(不局限于用分数表述) 、理由及 自己的想法。 要求:1、语句通顺,合乎逻辑。2、字数 80-100 词(信的开 头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数) 。 提示词:survey 调查 trust 信任7/12 :向同学朋友说(理由:年龄相仿、容易交流与理解) 1/3 :向老师家长说(理由:有爱心有经验,可以信任) 1/12 :自己独自解决(理由:不愿与人交流、难以与人相处) J une 26th,2004 Dear Editer: I’m a student in Grade Nine.We have made a survey C“To whom you go when in trouble”.Here are the results.Most of the students will go to their classmates or friends when in trouble because they’re almost of the same age,they can talk with ,communicate with and understand each other easily. Some students will tell their teachers or parents about their troubles as the teachers and parents have rich experience and love them very much.They can be trusted by these students. Only a few students solve their problems all by themselves. They hate to talk with others and can’t get on well with others.They have few friends. In my opinion,when in trouble we’d better ask our teachers,parents,friends or classmates for help. Yours Sincerely Li Ping 2)中学生学习时间长、压力大,专家建议学生每天课后应采 取适当的方式放松自己。某英文报“学生习作”专栏正在就“学 生适当的放松方式”这一话题进行征文。假设你是二十二中初 三(3)班的班长,最近你对班上同学课后放松方式进行了调 查。请根据提供的调查信息和要求写一篇短文向该报投稿。 对象 二十二中初三(3)班 人数 60 人(男:31 人;女:29 人) 1.看电视(30 人) 2.玩电脑游戏(12 人) 3. 常用放松方式 听音乐(8 人) 4.进行体育锻炼(5 人) 5. 没有时间放松(5 人) 你的观点 哪一种(些)放松方式是适当的? 为什么? 注意: 1.短文包括对调查相关信息的介绍和你自己的观点; 2. 词数:80-100。题目和开头已为你写好,不记入总词数。 The Proper Way(s) for students to Relax I am the monitor of Class 3,Grade3,No.22Middle School.Recently I have made a survey of the students in my class on ways to relax after class There are 60 students in my class(31 boys and 29 girls ).Different students have different ways to relax.Half of the students often watch TV .12students like to play computer games while 8 enjoy listening to music.5 students think doing sports is a good way and another five are busy to relax. (As we study too long every day and suffer from too much pressure,every student should choose proper ways to relax.In my opinion, watching TV or playing computer games is not a proper way to help us relax.)I thing taking exercise is a proper way because it can rest our brains and eyes. Besides,It can help improve our health.(Therefore,I often Play pingpong after class.It’s really helpful to both my health and my study.) 3.写一个特定的人 1) 、自己崇拜的一个人(The person who I worship) I worship my dad most. Not only is he a highly educated and successful businessman, he is also a caring family man. My dad was born and grew up in China. He is a highly educated professional who received his master's degree from University of Cambridge in Uk. My dad is a very successful financial expert in China. Being a caring family man, my dad he shows great respect toward his parents. Last and certainly not least, I worship my parents and love everybody in my family! 2) 、根据提示写一篇“My English Teacher” Name: Mr.King Age: 31 Years of teaching: 10 Hobby: playing sports, watching Tv , reading . Relation with his students: strict, kind, patient. 评论:teacher, friend My English Teacher Mr.King is our English teacher. He is 31 years old. He became a teacher 10 years ago. He likes playing sports, so he is very strong. He likes reading and watching Tv and he has good knowledge. All of us love to listen to his class because he has a good way to make his lessons interesting. Mr King is kind to us, but very strict with us in our studies. He is patient,too. He is a good teacher and also a good friend. 3) 、请你写一篇题为“我们的班长”的短文,词数 100―120。 简况如下:1.她叫李敏,个子高,身体好,很活泼。她各科成 绩都好,喜欢体育活动,又能歌善舞。 2.她刚进校时,在英语学习上遇到不少困难。但 她不怕苦,不怕难,努力把英语学好。 3.她严于律己,乐于助人,是大家学习的好榜样。 Our Monitor Li Min is our monitor. She is tall, healthy and lively. She does well in all subjects. She is fond of sports and is good at singing and dancing. Li Min works hard at English. When she came to the school, she had quite a lot of difficulties with the language. But she was not afraid of them and always tried hard to overcome them. She was active in class and did a lot of practice after class. No pains, no gains.With great efforts she made much progress in English study. Li Min is modest and always ready to help others. She is very strict with herself in her work and daily life. She sets us all a fine example. 4.运动与健康 1)阳光运动(good exercise) Lives need exercises. Good exercises keep us staying healthy. Health problems are everywhere in our society. It is due to people's lacking of proper exercises, unhealthy diets and genetic problems! 2) 、怎样保持健康的身体(How to Keep Healthy) As we know, keeping healthy is important to us. But what should we do to keep healthy? First,we should get up early. we should eat healthy food, drink a lot of water and do more exercise . Food can give us energy. Doing exercise can make us strong. Second,we should change clothes often, wash hands often, keep the air fresh and clean and do house cleaning often to stop germs from getting into our bodies. You shouldn’t keep long fingernails. At last, we should go to see a doctor at once if we don’t feel well. 3) 、请用英语写一篇论述“早起”(early dsing)重要性的短文。 1.论点:早起有益。 2.论据:早起可呼吸到新鲜空气,做早操,对身体健康有好 处;早起对学习有好处;早起可从容制定工作计划;对工作 有好处。 3.结论:晚起的人都应早起。 Early Rising Early rising benefits us in many ways. First, it helps to keep us fit. We all need fresh air. Besides, by taking morning exercises we can improve our health. Second, it can help us in our studies. In the morning we can learn more quickly. Third, it can enable us to plan our work for the day. We cannot work well without a proper plan. Early rising can also give us enough time to get ready for our work. So we say that those who always get up late should make great effort to get up early. 4) 、体育运动的好处和坏处 要点:a. 体育运动的好处 b. 体育运动可能带来的副作用 c. 我参加体育活动的体会 Positive and Negative Aspects of Sports Sports do us good in many respects (在许多方面). It goes without saying that taking exercises can build up our physical strength. In collective sports like basketball, volleyball, or football, we will learn the importance of cooperation. While taking part in sports game, we will try our best to win and arouse ourselves the competitive spirit. Sports can also help us relax after a period of exhausting work. However, as the saying goes, &there are two sides to everything&, and sports is without exception. We may hurt other players or ourselves if we are not careful enough when participating in sports activities. What's more, excessive or severe training can do harm to our health. My participation in sports tells me that sports can make us healthy both physically and psychologically. It is also a good way for people to know each other and can promote friendship between people. So long as we are carefully enough, sports can do us nothing but good. 5)健康一直是人们关注的问题,请根据下表以健康为题,谈谈 你的看法. 保持健康的重要 性保持健康的方法 1.多吃水果蔬菜,保持 饮食平衡,避免含糖高, 脂肪高的食物保持健康的结论(你的看法?)(你的看法?) 2.多锻炼,健身强体; 3.摒弃不良习惯 【Possible version】: Health is far more important than wealth. Good health enables us to enjoy our life and achieve what we hope for in our career. On the contrary, poor health leads to nothing. How can we keep healthy Here is some advice. Firstly, it is very important for us to take more fruits and vegetables because they provide vitamins, and we have to keep a balanced diet. So we should avoid food with lots of sugar and fat/which is rich in sugar and fat. Secondly, we'd better exercise every day to make our bodies strong. Besides, we have to avoid too much work pressure. Finally, we have to get rid of those bad habits that damage our health, such as drinking and smoking. In conclusion, if we stick to the advice given above, we will lead a healthy life. 5、校园与生活 1)关于学习英语的话题 How to learn English well? English is one of the most important langnages in the world. It’s necessary to learn it well .How do you study? Everyone learns English in different ways. The best way to improve your English is to improve your English skills. They are listening , speaking , reading and writing. We should practice them every day. It’s very good for you if you are interested in Egnlish . You will find studying Egnlish is interesting and helpful. One more thing, remember“Practice makes perfect”! 2)回忆初中生活(Four years' school life) I've been in my middle school for three years.Three years' school life plays an important role in my life. I enjoy making friends, getting knowledge and having interesting time in my school. I have also made friends with lots of classmates, and I have also been taught different lessons by lots of different patient teachers. I have grown up a lot in the past four years. I will never forget my three years' school life. 3) 、校园生活(My School Life) My school life is very interesting. I usually get up at a quarter past six. After washing face, I read English about half an hour. I think it’s a good habit. I always go to school by bike,eat lunch at school and have a short sleep in the classroom. The classes always end at about 5 o’clock. After school, we often play basketball or do some sports on the playground happily.I go home at about five forty. After supper, I watch TV for a while, Then I finish my homework . I go to bed at about 9: 30. 4)回顾初中三年成长过程,你一定有很多感受,从学习, 生 活,爱好等方面作出自我评价 ( 毕业 回顾评价) I have studied in my middle school for three years. I have learned a lot. I have learned not only how to make friends but also how to talk to others. I have many hobbies. I like sports. I often play basketball, football and volleyball with my friends. Football is my favorite. Of all my subjects, I do best in English and Chinese. But my math and physics are a little weak. I think I will try my best to learn them well. I hope I can study in No.1 High School. 5)练笔:请以 Believe myself and I will win 为题,写一篇自 己在学习或生活中遇见了并战胜困难的一件小事的短文。 注意:1、主要内容须包括:①你遇到了什么困难;②你 是如何克服困难的;③你从此事中领悟到什么。2、字数约 80 左右(8-10 句) 。 参考词汇:overcome v. 克服,战胜 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------6、关注社会、爱爱家国 1)祖国变化 Great changes in China Great changes have taken place in China. Many new buildings have been built in cities, towns and villages. The more cars we have, the more crowed the roads are. So the roads become wider and wider. Many overpasses (立交桥) have been built in big cities. Chinese people’s life is much better than ever before. We have Tv sets, washing machines, fridges, even computers, cars etc. We’ll study harder and make our countrry stronger and more beautiful. 2) 、我的故乡 MY NATIVE TOWN My native town is Zuoba Town,Susong County,Anhui Province. We have settled down here since my grandfather was a child. In other words, my family has lived here for more than one hundred years. It is a small village. there are about one thousand inhabitants. Most of them are farmers. The mode of their living is very simple. However, they have already possessed television sets and refrigerators. They made up their minds to live a modern life. 3)人口问题 The Problems of Large Population It is reported that the world’s population was 6 billion in the year 2,000, and it is growing faster and faster. The world’s population problem is the greatest one because it brings lots of problems, such as water resources problem, more and more people losing their jobs and so on. These problems are mainly in the developing countries because the population of the developing countries is over 4/ 5 of the world’s popuation. So China, the largest developing country, has kept the policy “one couple, one child.” 4)关于台湾的话题 Taiwan province is an important part of China. It lies in the south of China. The weather there is warm and wet.So many plants grow very well. The fruit there are really delicious,like bananas、oranges,and so on Taiwan also has many beautiful places. And, lots of people visit there. Taiwan is a rich place. China is getting stronger and stronger. All the people hope Taiwan can come back quickly. I’m sure Taiwan will come back in the future. 7、未来与梦想 1):1、以 MY Future plan 为题目,100 字左右 、 2、我决定大学毕业后当一 名中学教师,这是我孩提时 代的梦想 3、我很喜欢教师在个职业,与中学生在一 起可以使自 己永保青春 4、我国师资力量缺乏,主要原因是教师工作辛苦,收 入低。想当老师的人很少,所以需要大批有志青年献身教育 事业 My future plan I decided to be a middle teacher after college. There are many reasons contribute to this decision. Firstly, when I was a little/boy, I have been dreaming of being a teacher. It seemed so fascinate to me and I hope I can make my dream come true. And, I like so much to be with middle school students. Most of the students at that age are full of youthful spirity and I am sure their passion would pass to me. I will retain all the zest of adolescence. The most important reason is that our country needs plenty of teachers. So far, teaching is considered a tough and low-income job in China. However, if we have not enough teachers, our future will lack of excellent scientist, managers, businessmen, soldiers and even goood workers and farmers. How can our country to be strong and wealthy? I wish my country to be a better one. I am ready to be a teacher and hope all the persons with lofty ideals may dedicate themselves to this meaningful career. 2)坚持你的梦想(Hold to Your Dreams) 1.坚持梦想才有可能实现它。 2.举例说明。 Everyone has his dreams, but not all these dreams can come true. People give up their dreams for this or that reason. Those whose dreams become true have at least one thing in common, that is, they always hold fast to their dreams. Marie Curie, a famous scientist, has set a good example. In 1898, Marie found a new element in the pitchblende. In order to prove her discovery, she must get it and show it to the world. Then to get the new element became her dream and goal of her life. After four years' hard work and refinement of tons of pitchblende, Marie and her hus-band at last saw the dim blue light of the new element -- radium. Her dream had come true. There are many other examples. Just around us, for instance, the athletes who gain the gold medals, the artists who are popular with the public, and even the students who enter tile university after years of hard study and preparation, are all dream-holders. Hold fast to your dreams, no matter how big or small they are. The path to dreams may not be smooth and wide, even some sacrifices are needed, but hold on to the end, you ,sill find there is no greater happiness than making your dream come true. 8、我有我观点 1) 、父母是否该为孩子做决定? There is a general discussion over teenagers in recent years. One of the questions is whether parents or other adult relatives should make important decisions for their older teenage children. As for me, I am firmly convinced that older teenagers should take their parents' advice on important decisions for the following reasons. In the first place, there is no doubt that older teenage children are so young and have little experiences that they always can not make decision on significant things .whereas parents have gone through lots of ups and downs and gained much experience which could be taken as a reference for children when making decisions. Their experiences about life are valuable and instructive resource to help children to make good decisions.For example, one of my classmates often played games on internet all day long and did not go to school. His parents made a big decision to send him to a good private school known as strict discipline and supervision. Now that trouble boy has a good job in a financial department. 2) 、如果让你创建一个节日,你会创建怎样一个节日,为什 么要创建它,时间是什么时候,在那天要做些什么,在什么 地方,哪些人...... If I am able to create a holiday, it would be the &Food and Fun Day&. Think about it, with all the schoo it would be really nice to take a break from all the studies and just relax. Also I think everyone would enjoy the great food and lots of fun. It's just like a big party where everyone is invited. I would like the &Food and Fun Day& be set during the middle of the school year, where everyone can relax from their studies for a day. On that day, everyone will bring food and drinks to school and share what they brought with friends, students, and teachers. There will also be games and winners gets great prizes. Think about it, how great it would be to have a holiday like that! 3)有关于网络的话题 Good morning, class ! Today , I’ll talk about going online.We know that there are too many net-bars(网吧) around us .The Internet can make our lives interesting and enjoyable. Many of us like going online very much because we can learn how to use the computer and get more information from the Internet. We can learn English . We can read some good newspapers and magazniess. It can make us clever in playing computer games. I can send e-mail to our friends quickly. We can chat(聊 天)online with our friends. It can help us get in touch with(取 得联系) people from all over the world. But some students spend too much time in playing computer games and some stay in the net bars all day and all night. As a result, they do worse and worse in their lessons and they don’t study well any more. I think we mustn’t go online when it is time for us to study. We can do it in summer or winter holidays. 4)吸烟问题 Smoking Many people like smoking.When you walk in a street or drink in a bar,you may easily find small lights flashing in front of mouths of some people.They are smoking cigarettes. Why are some people fond of smoking? They regard smoking as something to show their good manners and ability.What a funny logic! We know that smoking is harmfulto the health of man.It may cause many diseases such as lung cancer,and shorten our life span.Moreover,a smokerwill do great harm to non-smokers around him.So in public places smoking is annoying.It is impolite to smoke among those who have no habit of smoking.A smoker should spend his money on useful things but not on cigarettes. Smoking means committing suicide slowly.It is really a bad habit.All the smokers give up smoking! You will benefit a lot if you quit smoking! Give up smoking! 9、快乐旅程 1)北京之旅(A Trip To Beijing) On July 5th my parents took me to Beijing. We stayed at Huabei Hotel. On the first day, we went to the Great Wall. The Great Wall is very long and old. It has millions of bricks. Each brick is very big and heavy. Lots of people from different countries like climbing the Great Wall. We felt very tired when we climbed to the top of the Great Wall. We also went to the Palace Museum. The Palace Museum has 9999 palaces. It has a very long history. I bought a lot of souvenirs of the Palace Museum. What nice palaces these are! I visited the Palace Museum and felt excited. If you want to know more about the Palace Museum, you can go to Beijing and have a look. The following days, we went to the Summer Palace, Tian Tan, North Lake and Xiang Hill. I now know more about the history of China. I also like modern Beijing. The 2008 Olympic Games will be held in Beijing. Later, I went back with my parents by train. I really enjoyed the trip to Beijing 2)你收到一封咨询信,请你以旅行社工作人员的身份完成任 务。Dear Ace Travel, I'm Li Ming, from the east of China. For the coming winter vacation, my family and I want to spend our vacation in a foreign city for ten days. We would like to go somewhere not only warm but also interesting. We don't mind how far we have to go. It has to be a place where we can swim everyday, and it would be nice if our hotel is not expensive but clean and comfortable. We like 请你根据来信,从下列所给的地方中选择一个或两个符 合 Li Ming 要求的地方,向他提出建议。 (80 字左右)Tokyo, Sydney, Hawaii, Shanghai。 【写作指导】 :这篇作文结合了提示性作文和应用文的写作要 求。 首先,我们要读懂英语提示的内容,也就是那封咨询信 的内容。 其次,我们要知道书信的写作方法。针对本道题,还要 注意,这封信是以旅行社工作人员的身份来写的。 最后, 还要注意咨询信后的要求-从下列所给的地方中选 择一个或两个符合 Li Ming 要求的地方, 向他提出建议及字数 限制。 [One Possible version]: Dear Li Ming, I'm Gina. It's my pleasure to give you some suggestions for your vacation spots. According to your letter, I think either Sydney or Hawaii is the best choice because they are both warm and interesting. There are some inexpensive hotels, which are clean and comfortable in both places. What's more, you can enjoy sunshine, walk on the beach and swim every day. Besides, there are many good museums in Sydney. (It's also a wonderful place for shopping. ) And if you go to Hawaii, you could have a visit to Pearl Harbor, which is quite educational and historical. (And you can also enjoy exotic dances. ) That's just my idea. I hope it would give you some help. Yours, Gina 3) 旅游介绍 北京奥运会期间,有一大批外国人来北京参观。假设你是导 游,请根据以下内容,向外宾简单介绍北京的情况。 要 求: 1. 100 词左右; 2. 要点包括: a. 有悠久的历史 b. 有许多 名胜古迹Ladies and gentlemen, (女士们、先生们) Welcome to BeiJing, now let me introduce Beijng to you. (欢迎到北京,我来介绍北京给大家。 ) Beijing is a city with a long history. It is in the north of China. It has a population of 13,240,000. (北京是一个历史悠久的城市,它位于中国的北部,人口 13.240.000) There are many places of interest in Beijing, such as the Summ er Palace and so on.(北京有很多名胜古迹,象颐和园等 等。 The Great Wall is a beautiful place. (长城是个漂亮的 ) 地 方。 ).There is a saying that he who has never been to the Grea t Wall is not a true man. (有句谚语说:不到长城非好汉) The water in Miyun Reservoir is clean and not polluted. Ther e are all kinds of fish in it. You can go boating, go fishing and have a picnic there.It is really a good place to spend your holid ay. Besides, you can go and visit Beijing Museum. (此外,你 还可以去游览北京博物馆。 ) There you can see a lot of dinosaur egg fossils.(那里你可以看 到很多恐龙蛋和化石。 ) I hope you can enjoy yourselves in Beijing. Thank you. 在此奉献英文小诗一首, 与大家共勉! I’ll try Rossetti The little boy who says &I'll try&, Will climb to the hill-top. The little boy who says &I can't&, Will at the bottom stop. &I'll try& does great thing every day, &I can't& gets nothing done. Be sure then that you say &I'll try&, And let &I can't& alone.★清华大学★英语系测试:为中小学生英语量身定做. 清华大学★英语系测试: 中小学生英语量身定做. 量身定做 官方网站: 官方网站:/ 清华大学英语教授 清华大学英语教授 50 年研究成果A above all首要,尤其 专心于 偶然 说明(原因等) 因为,由于 考虑 习惯于be absorbed in by accident account for on account oftake…into account be accustomed to add up to in addition in addition to in advance合计,总计 另外 除…之外 提前,预先 胜过,优于gain/have an advantage over take advantage of ahead of in the air after all all but all over all right 利用在…前面,先于 在流行中,在传播中 终于,毕竟;虽然这样 几乎,差一点;除…之外其余都 遍及,到处 行,可以;顺利,良好 at all in all完全,根本 总共,共计 一点也不 考虑到 考虑到,顾及;体谅,原谅not at all allow formake allowances for in alliance with leave/let…alone let alone along with by analogy与…联盟 听其自然,不要去管更不用说 与…一起 用类推的方法 一个接一个one after another one another anything but apart from arrive at as for as if 互相除…以外任何事(物),根本不 除去达成,得出 至于,就…方面说好像,仿佛 好像,仿佛as though as to至于,关于 as well也,又 除…以外 询问,问候 请求,要求 注意 利用 不起作用,没有用 平均,一般说来aside from ask after ask forpay attention to avail (oneself) of of/to no availon (the/an) average right away B back and forth back down/off back of back up立即,马上来回,往返,来来往往的 放弃,让步,退却在…后部,在…背部 支持,援助;倒退,后退 根据,在…的基础上on the basis of because of on behalf of make believe at (the) best犹豫,因为 代表,为了 假装 充其量,至多 do/try one’s best get the best of make the best of for the better get the better of had better on board be bound to尽力,努力 胜过 充分利用,妥善处理 好转,改善 打败,智胜最好还是,应该 在船(车,飞机)上 必定,一定 脱离,逃跑break away (from) break down break in break into break off break out损坏,分解,瓦解 强行进入,闯入;打断,插嘴 闯入 断绝,结束 突然发生,爆发;(of)逃出 突破break through break up终止,结束;打碎,拆散 屏息,喘口气catch one’s breath out of breath in brief喘不过起来,上气不接下气简单的说,简言之 bring about bring down bring forth bring forward bring out bring to bring up build up in bulk burn out burn up trolley bus on business C call for call forth call off带来,造成 打倒,挫伤;降低 产生,提出 提出使出现,使显明;公布,出版 使恢复知觉 教育,培养,使成长 积累,堵塞;树立,逐步建立;增进,锻炼 散装,大批,大量 烧掉, 烧起来,旺起来;烧完,烧尽 无轨电车 因公,因事邀请;要求,需要 唤起,引起;振作起,鼓起 放弃,取消 访问,拜访;号召,呼吁call on/upon call up召集,动员;打电话;使人想起 carbon dioxide ID card credit card care for take care take care of carry off carry on carry out in any case in case in case of in no case catch on二氧化碳身份证 信用卡 照顾,关心;喜欢,意欲 小心,当心 照顾,照料;承担,处理,负责 夺去 继续下去,坚持下去;从事,经营 贯彻,执行,实现 无论如何,总之假如,以防(万一),免得 假如,万一 决不 理解,明白 追上,赶上catch up with per cent by chance take a chance in charge (of)百分之 偶然,碰巧 冒险一试 负责,主管 take charge of check in check out担任,负责办理登记手续 结账后离开;检查,核算 校对,检查,检验check up/(up) on cheer up in chorus clear away clear up使高兴,使振奋;高兴起来,振作起来 一齐,一致,共同 扫除,收拾 整理,收拾;清除,解除;解释,澄清;(天气)变晴 昼夜不停的around/round the clock come off come on 演 come out实现,成功,奏效 请,来吧,跟着来,快点;开始,来临;进展,发展;出场,上出版,刊出;出现,显露,长出;结果是,结局是;被解出 来访,前来;苏醒,复原come round/around come through come to come true come up come up to经历,脱险总计,达到;苏醒,复原 实现,达到 走近,上来;发生,被提出 达到,符合 come up with in common提出,提供 共同,共有,共用 与…交往,与…结伴keep company with compare…to by comparison把…比作 比较起来 就…来说as/so far as…be concerned be concerned with in conclusion关心,挂念,从事于最后,总之 在…条件下 关于on conditional that in connection with/to in consequence in consequence of on the contrary in contrast with/to out of control under control at all costs at the cost of count on因此,结果 由于…的缘故 反之,正相反 与…成反比失去控制 被控制住 不惜任何代价,无论如何 以…为代价依靠,期望,指望 count up把…相加 在…过程中,在…期间in the course of of course当然,自然,无疑 蒙…的好意(或准许),蒙…提供(或赠送);由by courtesy of 于…的作用 cover up cross out on cue掩饰,掩盖 删去,取消 恰好在这个时候 学…的样,听…的劝告take one’s cue from cut across cut back cut down cut in cut out cut short D in danger走捷径,抄近路 削减,降低 削减,减少(汽车)抢挡;插嘴,打断 删除 突然停止在危险中,垂危 脱离危险 过期out of danger out of date to date up to date到目前为止 时新的 大量(的),许多(的)a great/good of in debt欠债,欠情 以…为乐 导出;由…来 详细的 渐渐消失,平息 相继死去 消失,灭绝 节食 有影响,很重要take delight in derive from in detail die down die off die outbe on a dietmake a/the difference in the distance do away with do without在远处 废除,去掉没有…也行 和…毫无关系 和…有(点)关系have nothing to do withhave (something) to do with hot dog next door 红肠面包,热狗 隔壁 out of doors double up no doubt doze off draw in draw on draw up dress up drop by/in drop off drop out due to off duty on duty dwell on E each other on earth在户外 弯腰,把…折起来 无疑,必定打瞌睡 (火车\汽车)到站 动用,利用;吸,抽(烟) 写出,画出;草拟,停住 穿上盛装,打扮的漂漂亮亮 顺便来访 减弱,减少 退出,离队 由于,因为 下班 值班,上班 凝思;详述互相 究竟,到底;在世界上 使生效,使起作用carry/bring into effect put into effect实行,生效 生效,实施come/go into effect in effect take effect or else有效;实际上 生效,起作用否则,要不然 从事,着手embark on/upon in the end in essence at all events in any event in the event of for ever 永远最后,终于 大体上,本质上 无论如何 无论如何 万一,如果发生for example例如 除…之外with the exception of in excess of 超过catch one’s eye keep an eye on F face to face引人注目 留意,照看面对面地 face up to in the face of make a face in fact大胆面对 面对,在…面前;不顾,即使 做鬼脸其实,实际上 实际情况,真相matter of fact fail to 未能fall behind fall back on fall in with fall out落后 求助于,转而依靠 符合,与…一致;碰见争吵,结果是 落空,失败 原至,到…程度fall throughas far as/so far as by far far from so far …的多,最远非,远离 迄今为止 埋怨,挑剔 有利于,便于,赞成,支持find fault in favor of feed in输入 感到厌烦be fed up (with) feel like a few欲,想要 有些,几个 还不少,有相当数目的 填充,填写 查明 着火 点燃 烧着 最初,首先 首先,第一 突然烧起来,突然发怒 如下 玩弄,愚弄quite a few fill in/out find out catch fire set fire to on fire at first first of all flare up as followsmake a fool of on foot in force 步行有效,实施中 生效,实施come/go into force and so forth set free 释放 等等make friends交朋友,友好相处 be friends with to and fro in front of make fun of make a fuss of in (the) future G in general get across对…友好,与…交上朋友来来回回 在…面前 取笑,嘲弄 娇养(某人),过分关怀(某人) 今后,将来通常,大体上 即使清楚 进展;相处融洽;生活,过活 走动,旅行;(消息)传开 找时间做,开始考虑get along/on with get around/round get around/round to get at get away get by get down get down to get in get into得到,接近;意思是 逃脱,离开 通过,经过 从…下来;写下 开始,着手进入;收获,收集 进入,陷入 get off get out of get over从…下来,离开,动身,开始 逃避,改掉 克服,(从病中)恢复过来 占上风,胜过 结束,完成 集合,聚集get better of get through get together get up起床;增加,增强 泄漏;分送 送还,恢复 交上;投降,屈服 放出,释放 泄漏,露马脚 自首,投降,投案give away give back give in give offgive oneself away give oneself up give out give up分发,放出 停止,放弃 给…让路,对…让步;被…替代give way to go after go ahead追求 开始,前进,领先 陪同前往,随行go along with go around/round go back on go by go down go for go in for go into go off go on go out go over 过去 违背足够分配下降,降低;被载入,传下去 竭力想取得,喜爱,支持,拥护 从事,致力于,追求,沉迷于 进入;研究,调查 爆炸,发射;动身,离开 继续,发生 外出,熄灭 检查,审查;复习,重温 经历,经受;详细检查 下沉,沉没;失败,破产 上升,增加;建起 伴随,与…协调 没有…也行 和…几乎一样,实际上等于 永久的 有效,适用,胜任go through go under go up go with go without as good as for good good for take…for granted on guard H in half at hand by hand hand down hand in 成两半想当然,认为理所当然警惕,防范在手边,在附近,即将到来 用手 流传下来,传给,往下传 交上,递交 手拉着手,携手;结合起来,联合hand in hand hand on hand out hand over in hand on hand传下来,依次传递 分发,散发,发给 交出,移交,让与 在控制中,在进行中 在手边,临近 一方面…,另一方面…on (the)one ~…,on the other hang about hang back hang on hang on to 闲荡,徘徊,逗留 由于,踌躇,畏缩抓紧不放;继续下去,等一下 紧握住,坚持下去 hang up happen to hardly any挂断(电话) 碰巧,偶然 几乎没有,几乎什么也不hardly … when/before 刚一…就… in hasten have back have on 急忙的,草率的 要回,收回 穿着,戴着 与…有关have to do with head for head on驶向,走向 迎头,迎面 保持镇静 不知所措keep one’s head lose one’s head at heart by heart在内心,实质上 牢记,凭记忆 记住,背诵get/learn by heart heart and soul lose heart全心全意丧失勇气,失去信心 禁不住;不得不can’t/couldn’t help help oneself自取所需(食物等) get hold of hold back hold on hold on to hold out hold up at home抓住,掌握 踌躇,退缩;阻止,抑制 继续,握住不放 紧紧抓住,坚持 维持,支持;坚持,不屈服 举起,承载;阻挡,使停止;抢劫,拦截 在家,在国内;自在,自如 国内外home and aboard in honor of为纪念,向…表示敬意 以名誉担保on one’s honor keep house how about hundreds of hunger after hunger for hurry up in a hurry I if only管理家务,作家务 …如何,…怎样 数以百计,许多 渴望 渴望 (使)赶快,迅速完成 匆忙的,急于要是…多好;要是,只要 improve on改进 凭(…的)冲动on (the) impulse (of…) for instance instead of例如,举例说 代替,而不是;不是…(而是)at intervals 不时,时时 by itself in itself K keep back keep down keep from keep off keep on keep out of keep to keep up 阻止,阻挡;隐瞒,保留 控制,压制,镇压;压低,放低(声音) 使…不(做) 不接近,避开 继续不断,保持 躲开,置身…之外 独自,单身 本身坚持,保持 保持,维持;继续进行,坚持 向…看齐,跟上… 撞倒,击倒 击倒,击昏keep up with knock down knock out known as L at large at last lay aside lay down lay off lay out at least被认为是,被称为一般,大体上 最终,终于 把…搁置一边;储蓄 放下;制定,拟定;铺设 (临时)解雇;休息 安排,布置;陈列,展示;设计,制定 至少,最低限度 一点,丝毫 留下,忘记带 遗漏,略去 从容的,有空 适宜于,对…有用 终于,最后;详细的 决不少于,不亚于,不次于;(和…)一样 不干涉;更不用说 放下,降低;使失望 放开,松手in the least leave behind leave out at leisure lend itself to at length no less than let alone let down let go let in let loose let off let out lie in让…进入,放…进来 放开,放松,释放 放(炮,烟火),开(枪);宽恕,从宽处理;免除 放掉,放出,发出;放大(衣服);放松(绳子) 在于 使明白,阐明cast/shade/throw light on/upon in the light of in line 按照,根据成一直线,排成一行 和…成直线,与…一致,按照in line with line up a little排队,使排成一行 一点,稍;一些,少许 逐渐的 相当多,不少 靠…生活,以…为食 度过,经受过 做到,不辜负 只要,如果little by little quite little live on/by live through live up toas long as/so long as before long for long不久以后 长久的 no longer look after look at look back不再,已不 照管,照料 看望,注视 回顾,回头看 看不起,轻视look down on look for寻找,寻求 盼望,期待look forward to look in look into look on look out look over顺便看望 调查,观察,过问,窥视 旁观,观看;看待;视作 留神,注意,提防,警惕 检查,察看,调查 仔细察看,浏览,温习look through look up look up to at a loss a lot (of) lots of查阅,查询 尊敬,敬仰 困惑,不知所措 大量的,很多的 大量,很多 相爱,爱上fall in love (with) M be made up of make for make out make up make up for 由…构成,由…组成走向,驶向;有助于,有利于 辨认,区分;理解,了解;开列,书写 构成,组成,拼凑;弥补,赔偿;化装,编造;和解 补偿,弥补 许多,大量a great/good many many a mark time a matter of 许多的原地踏步,停止不前,拖延时间 (关于…的)问题;大约 其实,事实上 无论怎样(什么,何时…等)as a matter of factno matter how(what,when…etc.) by all means by means of by no means in memory of at the mercy of bear/keep in mind have in mind 无论如何,必定 借助于,用 决不 纪念 在…支配下 记住记住,考虑到,想到 make up one’s mind never mind by mistake mix up下决心不要紧,没关系 错误的混合;混淆,搞糊涂 现在,此刻 片刻,一会儿 现在,暂时 立刻,马上 一…就 越来越 或多或少;几乎at the moment for a moment for the moment in a momentthe moment (that) more and more more or less no more不再 不过,仅仅,和…一样不 最多,至多,不超过 充分利用no more thanat most /at the most make the most of N by nature in nature天生,就其本性而言 本质上 既不…也不neither…nor nothing but只有,仅仅 有时,时时,偶尔every now and then just now刚才,一会以前 时而,不时just and then just that a number of O on occasion occur to既然,由于 若干有时,不时 被想到,被想起 (与)…不一致;差异,争执at odor (with) off and on and so on all at once at once断断续续,不时的 等等 突然,同时,一起 立刻,马上 一劳永逸,限此一次once (and) for all once more one another by oneself再一次,又一次 相互 独自的,单独的 开始运转,开工come/go onto operation put/bring into operation in order in order to in order that out of order put in order every other other than out of 秩序井然,整齐 以便,为了 以便使投入生产,使运转发生故障,失调 整理,检修 每隔一个的 不同于丧失,失去;缺乏,没有 一再,再三over and over (again) owing to 由于on one’s own P独自的,独立的keep/hold pace with take pains跟上,与…同步尽力,煞费苦心 起作用 参加 特别的,尤其,详细的 去世,逝世play a part (in) take part in in particular pass away pass off pass out in the past pay back pay off pay up pick out pick up中止,停止 失去知觉,昏倒 在过去 偿还,回报 还清(债),给清工资后遣散;使…得益;有报偿 全部付清 选出,挑出,拣出;辨认,辨认出 拾起,拣起;增加,改进;(偶然)得到;(车船)中途搭(人),中途带(货);获得,学会 in place in place of 在适当的位置 代替 起初,首先 最后in the first place in the last place out of place take place不得其所得,不适当的 发生,进行 代替take the place of fair play play with公平的竞争,公平对待,光明磊落 以…为消遣,玩弄 说到要点,扼要的说come to the point on the point of point out to the point post office 指出即将…的时候切中要害,切题 邮局 实施,实行bring/put…into practice in practice在实践中,实际上 久不练习,荒疏out of practice at present目前,现在 目前,暂时for the present prey on捕食,杀害;折磨,损害 进步,进展 (与…)成比例的make progress in proportion (to) in public pull down pull in pull off pull on pull out pull up公开的,当众 拆毁,拉倒;拉下,降低 (车)停下,进站,(船)到岸 脱(帽.衣等) 穿,戴 拔出,抽出,取出;(车船等)驶出;(车辆)减速 (使)停下 put across put aside put away put down put forward put in put in for put off put on put out put up解释清楚,说明 储存,保留 放好,收好;储存 记下,放下;镇压,平定 提出驶进 申请 推迟,推延 穿上,戴上;上演;增加(体重) 熄灭,消灭,关(灯);出版,发布;生产 提出,举起,升起,提(价);为…提供食宿,投宿;建造,搭起,支起;张贴 put up with Q in question R at random at any rate 随机的,任意的 无论如何,至少 宁愿…,而不愿 正在考虑 容忍,忍受had/would rather…than rather than by reason of reckon on reckon with refer to refer to as as regards而不,不顾 由于 依靠,指望 估计到,预料到;处理,对付参考,查阅;涉及,提到;把…提交 把…称作,把…当作 关于,至于 对于,就…而论 关系到 关于with/in regard to in/with relation to with respect to as a result as a result of in return get rid of ring off all right ring off give rise to on the rode结果,因此 由于…的结果作为回报,作为报答 摆脱,除去 挂断电话 好,行 挂断电话 引起,使发生;造成 在旅途中 rest room all round rub out as a rule run down run for run into run off run out of run over带厕所或浴室的休息室 周围,处处 擦掉,试去 通常,照例 撞倒,停掉,撞沉;追捕,追获,追查出 竞选 撞上,偶然碰见 复印,打印 用完,用尽,耗尽 溢出,满出;略读,略述;辗过;浏览,匆匆复习 最终,从长远观点看in the long run S for the sake of on sale为了…起见,看在…的份上出售,贱卖 仍然,照样的 与…一致,与…相同的 大规模的 小规模的 提前all the same the same as on a large scale on a small scaleahead of schedule behind schedule on schedule scrape through start from scratch in secret see off晚点按预定时间 擦过,勉强通过 从头做起,从零开始秘密的,私下的 给…送行 看穿,识破;干完,干到底see through see to send for send in in a sense make sense in sequence a series of serve as注意,负责,照料;修理 派人去送,召唤;索取 呈报,提交,送来 从某种意义上说 讲的通,有意义,言之有理 依次,逐一 一系列,一连串 作为,用作 活该;给某人应得的待遇serve sb right set about set aside set back开始,着手 挑出,拨出,留出;拒绝 推迟,延缓,阻碍 set down set forth set off set out set out to set up卸下,放下;记下,记入 阐明,陈述 出发,动身,引起,使发生 陈列,显示;动身,启程;制定 打算,着手 创立,建立,树立;资助,扶持 定居,过安定的生活 处于良好状态 成形 中断,简化 用完,耗尽 简称,缩写 简言之,总之 领入 炫耀,卖弄 使呈现,使醒目;出席,到场 排除 厌烦 作为兼职,额外settle down in shape take shape cut short run short for short in short show in show off show up shut out sick ofon the side side by side side walk at first sight in sight肩并肩,一个挨一个 人行道 乍一看,初看起来被见到,在望 发现,突然看见 看不见,在视野之外 从那时起,自那时以来catch sight of out of sight ever since sit up sit for sit in迟睡,熬夜 参加 列席,旁听 偷偷的,冷不防的 等等on the slyand so on/forth ever so or so非常,极其 大约,左右 结果是;如此…以至于,如此…以使so…as to so far so that so…that as soon as迄今为止 以便,为的是;结果是,以致 如此…以致 一…就,刚…便 no sooner…than sooner or later the Soviet Union speed up in spite of on the spot 使加速一…就,刚…便 迟早,早晚 苏联不管,不顾,尽管,虽然 当场,在现场 当演员(go) on the stage at stake stand by stand for stand out stand up stand up for sand up to in step在危险中,厉害攸关 支持,帮助,站在一边;袖手旁观 代替,代表,意味着 突出,显眼 站起来,耐用 为…辩护,维护 勇敢的面对,坚持抵抗,经得起同步,合拍 逐步step by step step up out of step step in提高,加快,加紧 步调不一致,不协调插入,介入 stick out stick to in stock伸出,突出;坚持到底,继续 坚持;忠于;信守 现有,备有 连续的in succession such as像…的那样,诸如,例如 那样的…以致 突然such…that all of a sudden in sum sum up总而言之 总结,概括 鼓起(勇气),奋起;唤起 查明,弄确实;确信;确定,务必summon upmake sure of/that T take…as take after take apart take away take down take…for take in把…作为 与…相像 拆卸 消除,消耗 记下,写下 把…认为是,把…看成是 接受,吸收;了解,理解;欺骗 take off take on take over take up take to talk back talk into拿走;脱下;起飞 呈现,具有,装出;接纳,承担,从事 接管,接办 占去,占据;开始从事;拿起,接收 喜欢,亲近 回嘴,顶嘴 说服 磁带录音机tape recorder in tears流着泪,含泪,哭 发怒,发脾气lose one’s temper in terms of thanks to so that and then依据,按照;用…措词 由于,幸亏为的是,使得;结果是,以致 而且,其次,于是,然后 首先,一则for one thing think of想起,想到,想一想 把…看作是,以为…是 仔细考虑 改变主意,重新考虑think of … as think overthink better of as though好像 经重新考虑,一转念on second thoughts thousands of at full tilt许多,无数 全速的,全力的 提前 一直,始终ahead of time all the time at a time at no time at one time每次,一次 从不,决不 同时,曾经,从前曾 但是,然而at the same time at times 有时for the time being from tine to time in no time in time on time目前,暂时 有时,不时立即,马上 及时,适时的 准时 从前 不急不忙,从容进行 由于同样的原因,同样的once upon a time take one’s time by the same token on top of在…之上 保持联系 失去联系 关系到,涉及 润色,改进 通晓事态,注意动向 失去联系 实际上,的确 试验 试穿 拔河 调谐,收听keep in touch out of touch touch on touch up keep track lose track in truth try out try ontug of wartune in (to sth.) by turns in turn turn down turn in turn into turn off turn on轮流,交替的 依次,轮流 关小,调低;拒绝 交出,上缴;转身进入,拐入 变成 关掉,断开;拐弯,叉开 接通,打开 turn out turn over turn to turn up take turns U up to制造,生产;结果是;驱逐,使离开 翻过来,翻倒;转移,转交 变成,求助于,借助于 开大,调大;出现,来到,发生 轮流起来,从事于,忙于;直到;该由…,轮到,胜任,适于 利用 使用,利用 用完,花完 像往常一样,照例make use of put to use use up as usual V a variety of joint venture on the verge of vice versa by virtue of W ward off种种,各种 合资企业 接近于,濒于反之亦然 由于防治,避开 warm up by the way by way of give way in a way in no way变热 顺便提一下 经由,通过…方式 让路,让步 在某点,在某种程度上 决不 妨碍 妨碍,阻碍in the way ofin one’s way /in the way lead the way make one’s way make way wear off wear out as well as well as what about what if 带路,引路前进,行进开路,让路 逐渐消逝 用破,用坏,磨损;耗尽,使筋疲力尽 同样的 既…又,除…之外(还) (对于)怎么样如果…将会怎样,即使…又有什么要紧 是…还是,不管…还是 暂时,一时whether…or for a while once in a while after a while on the whole wipe out no wonder in a word偶尔,有时 过了一会,不久 总的来说擦去,除去;消灭,毁灭 难得,怪不得 总而言之 换句话说,也就是说 守信用 逐字地in other words keep one’s word word for word at work在工作,忙于 失业 解决,算出;设计出,制定出 引起,激起;逐渐上升,向上爬 到底,究竟 在最坏的情况下out of work work out work upin the world at (the) worst write off go wrong Y and yet报废,勾销,注销 发生故障,出毛病可是,然而 as yet到目前为止,到那时为止★清华大学★英语系测试:为中小学生英语量身定做. 清华大学★英语系测试: 中小学生英语量身定做. 量身定做 官方网站: 官方网站:/ 清华大学英语教授 清华大学英语教授 50 年研究成果仁爱英语_七下重点 Unit 5 Our School Life Topic1 How do you go to school? 一、重点词语: 1. wake up 醒来,唤醒 get up 起床 2. go to school 去上学 go home 回家 3. go dancing / shopping / skating / swimming 去跳舞;购物、 滑冰;游泳 go doing something 可用于表达去进行某种娱乐休闲活动。 4. 表示交通方式: on foot 步行 by boat 坐船 by ship 坐船 by air 乘飞机 by plane 乘飞机 by train 坐火车 by subway 搭乘地铁 by car 坐小汽车 by bus 坐公共汽车 by bike 骑自行车5. take the subway / bus / car 搭乘地铁;公共汽车;小汽车 6. drive a car to work = go to work by car 驾车去上班 take a bus to work = go to work by bus 乘公共汽车去上班 go to school on foot = walk to school 步行去上学 7. ride a bike / horse 8. after school / class 骑自行车;骑马 放学以后;下课以后9. play the piano / guitar / violin 弹钢琴;吉他;小提琴 play basketball / soccer / football 球 play computer games play with a computer play sports 10. next to 做运动 紧挨着,在…旁边 一幅我们学校的平面图 玩电脑游戏 玩电脑 打篮球;踢足球;打橄榄11. a plan of my school 12. on weekdays at weekends在工作日 在周末13. have breakfast / lunch / supper / dinner / meals 吃早餐;中 餐;晚餐;正餐;一日三餐 have classes / lessons / a meeting 上课;上课;开会 14. watch TV / movies / games / the animals 看电视; 电影; 比 赛;动物 read novels / newspapers / books 看小说;报纸;书 15. wash one’s face / clothes 洗脸;衣服16. 反义词:up C down, early C late 近义词:quickly C fast get up early 早起 be late for 迟到 17. the first / second / third / fourth day 第一;二;三;四天 18. clean the house 打扫房子19. 表示建筑物(尤其学校建筑物): on the playground 在操场at school / home / table 在学校;家里;桌旁 in a computer room / teachers’ office / classroom building / gym / library / lab / canteen 在电脑室;教师办公室;教学楼;体操馆;图书馆;实验室; 食堂 20. around six o’clock = at about six o’clock 大约在六点 21. 频率副词:never, seldom, sometimes, often, usually, always 二、重点句型: 1. It’s time to get up. 该起床的时候了。 It’s time for breakfast. = It’s time to have breakfast = It’s time for having breakfast.该吃早饭了 2. You must go to school early. 因素造成“必须”) I have to wash my face quickly. 我不得不迅速地洗脸。(客 观因素造成“必须”) 3. Happy New Year! The same to you! 新年快乐!也祝你新年 快乐! 4. How about you? = What about you? 你怎么样? 5. It tastes good. 它尝起来很好。 It sounds good. 它听起来 很好。 6. How do you usually go to school? I usually go to school by bike. 你通常怎样去上学?我通常骑自行车去上学。 What do you usually do after school? I usually play computer games. 你必须早点去上学。(主观 你通常放学做什么?我通常玩电脑游戏。 7. How does she usually go to work? She usually goes to work by car. 她通常怎样去上班?她通常开车去上班。 What does he usually do after class? He usually reads novels. 他通常下课后做什么?他通常看小说。 8. The early bird catches the worm! 早起的鸟儿有虫吃。 笨鸟 / 先飞。 9. Where’s Mr. Zhou going? He’s going to Shanghai. 周先生将 要去哪里?他将要去上海。 三、语法学习:复习一般现在时和现在进行时。 一般现在时: 1. 区别含有 be 动词和行为动词的肯定句式。 I am at home.√ I stay at home.√ I am stay at home. × She stay at home. × 2. 一般疑问句、否定句表达的不同方式: Are you at home? Do you stay at home? Does she stay at home? Yes, I am. No, I am not. Yes, I do. No, I don’t. Yes, she does. No, she doesn’t. I am not at home. I don’t stay at home. She doesn’t stay at home. 3. 主语为第三人称单数时,谓语行为动词的变化。 She plays computer games on Sundays. She studies English every morning. She goes to school on weekdays. She has breakfast at 6:45. 4. 用法: (1) 表示现在的状况:I am a teacher. You are student. They are in London. (2) 表示经常的或习惯性的动作: usually go to school on foot. I She plays tennis every morning. (3) 表示主语具备的性格和能力等:He likes playing basketball. They do the cooking. 现在进行时: 1. 基本句式结构:I am playing with a computer. 2. 现在分词构成法: go C going play C playing have C having drive C driving run C running swim C swimming begin C beginning 3. 用法: (1)表示现在正在进行的动作:She is having dinner. 她正在 用餐。 (2) 方位动词的现在进行时可用来表示将要发生的动作: I’m going. 我要走了。 四、交际用语:谈论交通工具及如何上学和日常生活。 主要句型: How do you usually go to school? I usually go to school by bike. I’m riding a bike now. What’s she doing? She’s dancing. Do you often go to the library? Topic 2 How often do you have an English class? 重点词语: 1. 学科名词: 政治 语文 数学 英语 历史 地理 生物 音乐 体育 美术 politics Chinese math English history geography biology music P.E. Art 2. 一周七天名词: 星期日 星期一 星期二 星期三 星期四 星期五 星期六 Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturd ay 3. swimming pool 游泳池 4. listen to music 听音乐 write letters 写信 go roller-skating 滑滑轮 go shopping 去购物 have an English class 上英语课 go to the park 去公园 meet friends 会见朋友 draw pictures 画画 play sports 做 运动 watch TV 看电视 play computer games 玩电脑游戏 play soccer 踢足球 work on math problems 解答数学题 take exercises 做运动learn about the past 学习历史 learn how to read and write in Chinese 学着用中文读写 play ball games with my classmates 和我的同班同学玩球类 游戏 5. be good at = do well in 擅长于… I am good at English. = I do well in English. 6. be different from 与…不同 the same as 与…相同 7. do outdoor activities 进行户外活动 8. every week 每周 each day 每天 three times a week 每周三 次 9. 反义词:boring C interesting difficult C easy begin C finish 近义词:difficult C hard 10. care about 关心;担心 11. try to do something 尝试去做某事 12. do one’s best 尽力去做某事 do one’s homework 做家作 13. like doing something = love doing something 喜欢做某事 hate doing something 讨厌做某事 14. noon break 午休 15. at half past six = at thirty past six = at six thirty 六点 半 at seven o’clock = at seven 在七点at five fifteen = at fifteen past five = at a quarter past five 五 点十五分 at fifteen to ten = at a quarter to ten = at nine forty-five 九点 四十五分 16. for a little while 就一会儿 17. a student of Grade One 一年级的学生 18. eat out 出去吃 19. get home 到家 二、重点句型: 1. Which place do you like best? I like the computer room best. 你最喜欢哪个地方?我最喜欢电脑室。 2. Swimming is my favorite sport. = I like swimming best. 游 泳是我最喜欢的运动。 3. Why do you think so? Because he likes sleeping. 你为什么 这么想?因为他喜欢睡觉。 4. How often do you go to the library? Very often. 你经常去 图书馆吗?经常。 5. Peter is good at soccer ball. 彼特擅长与足球。 6. My interest is different from theirs. 我的兴趣和他们的不一 样。 7. How many lessons do you have every day? 你每天上多少节 课? 8. What time is school over? 什么时候放学? 9. I try to do my best each day. 每天我都尽力做到最好。 10. And if I always do my best, I need not care about the test. 如果我总是尽力,我就不需要担心考试 11. After dinner, I often do my homework and then watch TV for a little while. 晚餐后,我经常做作业然后看一会儿电视。 三、语法学习:以 How,Wh- 开头的疑问句。 疑问词:how often, how long, how soon, how old, how many, how much, how big, how heavy, how wide, how far, what, when, who, whose, whom, where, which, why, what color, what time, what class… 四、交际用语:谈论课程、作息时间、个人爱好及学习生活。 主要句型: Which place do you like best? I like the computer room best. What’s your favorite subject? Math is. How often do you…? Every day. Always. Often. Seldom. Never. Sometimes. Do you like going to…? Yes, I do. / No, I don’t. How many lessons do you have every day? We have seven lessons every day.. When do morning classes begin? At 7:20. Topic3 I like the school life here. 一、重点词语: 1. 反义词:first C last , borrow C return / give back end Cbegin easy―hard Interesting―boring lost―found 同义词: end―be over , study―learn , of course Ccertainly/ sure , return Cgive back come from―be from (be= am/ is / are ), have class―have lesson 2. 名词单数转化复数:life C lives shelf C shelves leaf C leaves half C halves child--children 名词变成形容词:wonder C wonderful, use C useful, care C careful, beauty - beautiful interest C interesting, excite C exciting 在…与…之间 4. school hall 学校大厅 3. between… and… 5. Our School Times 《学校时报》 6. Everyday Science 《每 日科技》 7. the school life 学校生活 8. most of them 他们大多数 9.wait for C 等待 10 get home 到 家 11. and so on 等等12. on time 按时 13. Here it is. = Here you are. 给你 14. learn…from 向…学习 二、重点句型: 1. Welcome to our school. 欢迎到我们学校来。 2. What do you think of our school? It’s very nice. I like the school life here . 你认为我们学校怎么样?挺好的。我喜欢这儿的学校生活。 3.。 Wait a minute. = Just a minute. 等一等。 4. Thank you anyway. = Thank you all the same. 仍然谢谢你 5. Thank you for your hard work. 谢谢你们的努力工作。 6. Thank you for asking me. 谢谢你邀请我。 7. I read them with great interest. (我读得津津有味)我带着 极大的兴趣读它们。 8. May I ask you some questions? Yes, please 我可以问你几个 问题吗 9. Where do you come from? I come from Australia. = Where are you from? I’m from Australia. 你来自哪里?我来自澳大利亚。 10. How long can I keep it? Two weeks. 我能借多久?两个星 期。 11. . Do you have a problem? 你有问题吗? 12. What day is it today ? It’s Wednesday . 今天是星期几? 今天是星期三。 13.What time does the class begin / end ? 几点上课/ 下课? 14.What is your favorite subject ? 你最喜爱的学科是什么 (是 哪一科) ? What subject do you teach ? 你教什么学科?(哪一科) 15 How often do you do outdoor activities ? 你多常进行户外 活动? 16.How many lessons do you have every week ? 你每周上几 节课? 17.Why do \ don’t you like English ? 你为什么喜欢英语/ 不 喜欢英语 ? Because it’s easy and interesting .因为它既容易又有趣。 Because it’s difficult and boring. 因为它既难又烦人。 18.I don’t like math at all .

我要回帖

更多关于 青少年的烦恼英语作文 的文章

随机推荐