3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
写一篇介绍自己好朋友的英文作文(最好有中文)
≮气辟穕≯
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
给你两篇做选择.1.My best FriendShe has long,straight,black hair,big,black eyes and a small nose.She is very thin and kind,she is cute,too.Her English and Chinese is very good.She is hard-working.Her favorite season is summer,because it’s hot,she can eat ice- cream.She likes playing the piano,reading books and singing songs.Who’s she?She is my best friend ——Wang Qi.She has a very good English name,too——Angle.她有一头乌黑顺长的头发,一双黑亮的眼睛和一个小巧的鼻子.她很瘦.她也很善良而且很可爱.她的中英文都非常的好.她学习很用功.她最喜欢的季节是夏季,因为热天里,她可以吃冰激凌.她喜欢弹钢琴、看书、唱歌.她是谁?她是我最好的朋友——汪奇.她也有个很好听的英语名字——天使.2.My best FriendLi Yan,my best friend,is my classmate.She has big eyes.Her long hair is often plained.Sweet smile is often on her face,which makes her more lively.Li Nan is very clever.She is good at her school subjects.She has won the school scholarship twice.I always take her as my model in study.She tells me that we should make good use of time.Li Yan is kind-hearted and is always ready to help others.Any student in my class who has trouble in study likes asking her for help.But she doesn’t like others to praise her,because she thinks what she did is ordinary.I feel proud to have such a friend.我的挚友我最好的朋友是我的同学李艳.她有一双大眼睛,长头发梳成了辫子.脸上时常有甜甜的微笑,使她显得更加活泼.李艳很聪明,学习很好,两次获得学校的奖学金,她是我学习上的榜样.她告诉我说我们应该充分利用时间.李艳很热心,乐于助人,班里同学学习上有困难,都喜欢找她带忙.但她不喜欢别人夸奖她,因为她认为她做的很普通.我为拥有这样的好朋友而感到骄傲.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
写一篇英语作文介绍你最好的朋友.(你们有什么共同点和不同点)
wcEM30GQ69
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
My Good FriendZhang Ying is my good friend.She’s in Class1,Grade4 of Tianjiao Primary School.She’s a model student.She’s clever and she’s helpful,too.She often helps teachers and young students at school.She is good at Chinese,maths,English,arts and crafts,music and so on.She has a lot of hobbies.She likes painting and drawing.And she likes listening to music,having picnics with her parents.Oh yeah,she likes fishing,too.But she doesn’t like playing basketball,football,table tennis or volleyball.Zhang Ying is the best friend of mine.I like playing with her.We always work together and help each other.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My Good Friend Wu Shengdongis my good friend. He’s in Class1, Grade4 of Tianjiao Primary School. He’s a model student. He’s clever and she’s helpful, too. He often helps teachers and young studen...
扫描下载二维码写一篇描写人的英语相关问答:123456789101112131415作文(一些身边的小人物就可以)
要求:1.先列出一个提纲.
2.第一段介绍这个人,第二段写他的背景,第三段 current situation 第四段 conclusion
全部答案(共1个回答)
相关问答:12<a href="/b/293NYIbRnx.html" ...
we can meet many people in our life,but the real friend is few.I have a friend,w...
Dea !Iwassogladtowritetoyou.IcomefromTianjingChina.SonextI&#039;llintruducesomethinga...
要多少字啊?题目你自己看吧
In winter holidays,i get up at 7o&#039;clock every day.I often ru...
It is very important to learn English because English is widely accepted in the ...
Four Seasons
There are four seasons in a year. They are spring、summer、fall and w...
答: 马航吉隆坡转亚庇1个小时,英语不好,求流程
答: 中国英语教育培训市场发展趋势分析 -----2004
一、英语教育培训机构品牌化
品牌是生存之本,品牌效应体现了竞争力。如果说,国内英语教育培训市场在20世纪9...
答: Born in Sep.1973 graduated from Nanjing agricultural university now acts as the ...
答: 高等教育自学考试的英文名是higher education self-study examination
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
这样写英文email,对方会感觉你很有礼貌,很有风度,很想帮助你~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
这样写英文email,对方会感觉你很有礼貌,很有风度,很想帮助你~
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 英文儿歌 找朋友 的文章

随机推荐