我想要和妈妈问声好问1问帮我翻译好吗

您好,我刚才帮您问了一套房子,我觉得挺适合你的。但是房主(阿姨)有几个问题需要事先说明一下:您是哪国的人?您是和您的家人一起住吧?因为阿姨不想租给那些喜欢喧闹的人。还有就是阿姨想要一个租期长的,最好是5、6年的,这样以后可以不用那么麻烦,价格倒不是首要问题,不过1、2年也不是不可以。 如果您觉得还可以的话,我们可以明天去看一下房子。那套房子就在我们今天下午遇到的地方的对面。2室1厅2卫,110㎡。阿姨人很好,并且价格很实惠,我希望您考虑一下 的翻译是:Hello, I have helped had you asked a House, I think it's right for you. But homeowners (aunt) had several problems to explain in advance: you are the people of which country? You and your family live together? Because aunt did not want to be rented out to those who like the noisy people. Then there
中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
您好,我刚才帮您问了一套房子,我觉得挺适合你的。但是房主(阿姨)有几个问题需要事先说明一下:您是哪国的人?您是和您的家人一起住吧?因为阿姨不想租给那些喜欢喧闹的人。还有就是阿姨想要一个租期长的,最好是5、6年的,这样以后可以不用那么麻烦,价格倒不是首要问题,不过1、2年也不是不可以。 如果您觉得还可以的话,我们可以明天去看一下房子。那套房子就在我们今天下午遇到的地方的对面。2室1厅2卫,110㎡。阿姨人很好,并且价格很实惠,我希望您考虑一下
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Hello, I just help you to ask a house, I feel just right for you. But homeowners (aunt), several issues need to explain in advance: which country you are? You and your family to live with it? Because the aunt did not want to rented to those who like noisy. There is the aunt want a term of long, pref
Hello, I have helped had you asked a House, I think it's right for you. But homeowners (aunt) had several problems to explain in advance: you are the people of which country? You and your family live together? Because aunt did not want to be rented out to those who like the noisy people. Then there
正在翻译,请等待...
You are good, I helped yours to ask a moment%2
相关内容&a我的家人要我元旦的时候要搬家,我必须回家去帮忙所以不能和你一起去长沙了。 正在翻译,请等待... & a我们的秘密 Our secret & a自洁式空气滤清器 From clean -like air cleaner & aunder time i knew it was pain
& atonigt.see tonigt.see & asome of Jack’s friends have finally started doing it back when I walk in now. 当我现在时,进来一些杰克的朋友最后开始做它。 & a希望你能早日康复 Hoped you could soon be restored to health & a美国只想瓜分 US only wants to carve up & aIn fact,he is just your friend,there is nothing . just like you and me. 实际上,他是正义的您的朋友,那里是没什么。 象您和我。 & aDu bist in meinem Leben die sch?nsten Landschaften 您到在我的生活之内最美好的风景 & athe shower isn’t working at
the moment. I'll
call the plumber today. 阵雨当时不运作。 我今天将告诉水管工。 & ahe got up so early that he caught the first bus 他那么早早起来了他捉住了第一辆公共汽车 & a在我导师的介绍和推荐下 In under my teacher's introduction and recommendation & aUNIT NET 正在翻译,请等待... & a所以他有些生气 Therefore his some vitalities & afsafsa fsafsa & ahi it francois 高它francois & ashe thought i was talking about her daughter, while in fact i was talking about my daughter 她认为我谈论她的女儿,而我实际上谈论我的女儿 & a我要预订一间西楼的房间 I must order a west building the room & aFairly
handsome 相当英俊 & a作息表 Work schedule & a変更されているページがあります。 有修改的页。 & a诛杀地藏 Puts to death the ksitigarbha & ai love dancing, ktv , travelling 我喜爱跳舞, ktv,旅行 & aAFFILIATES, CUSTOMERS and insurers, 会员、顾客和承保人, & a她还发掘并记录下同学们的特长 She also excavates and records similarly hereinafter study the special skill & a我每个月 My each month & a日番谷 Day turn valley & a您好,我刚才帮您问了一套房子,我觉得挺适合你的。但是房主(阿姨)有几个问题需要事先说明一下:您是哪国的人?您是和您的家人一起住吧?因为阿姨不想租给那些喜欢喧闹的人。还有就是阿姨想要一个租期长的,最好是5、6年的,这样以后可以不用那么麻烦,价格倒不是首要问题,不过1、2年也不是不可以。 如果您觉得还可以的话,我们可以明天去看一下房子。那套房子就在我们今天下午遇到的地方的对面。2室1厅2卫,110㎡。阿姨人很好,并且价格很实惠,我希望您考虑一下 You are good, I helped yours to ask a moment%2 &今天妈妈和爸爸从外公家回来了,但是下午他们又要到松柏去。因为在松柏也有一个亲戚过生日。所以我只好又要到奶奶家睡觉。晚上妈妈给我打了电话,问我吃饭了没,听不听话等等。我想,我又不是小孩子了,妈妈还像问小孩一样问我。不过这也是因为妈妈关心我。所以我就如实回答了。然后,和奶奶一起看电视。但9点多的时候,奶奶就睡了,我只好一个人看。看到12点才睡。又和前天晚上一样,半夜才睡着。 的翻译是:Mommy and Daddy came back from outside the public today, but they go to the pine and cypress in the afternoon. Birthday because pine has a relative. So I visiting their grandmother slept again. My mother gave me a call at night, asking me to eat yet, disobedient, and so on. I think I am not a child, 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
今天妈妈和爸爸从外公家回来了,但是下午他们又要到松柏去。因为在松柏也有一个亲戚过生日。所以我只好又要到奶奶家睡觉。晚上妈妈给我打了电话,问我吃饭了没,听不听话等等。我想,我又不是小孩子了,妈妈还像问小孩一样问我。不过这也是因为妈妈关心我。所以我就如实回答了。然后,和奶奶一起看电视。但9点多的时候,奶奶就睡了,我只好一个人看。看到12点才睡。又和前天晚上一样,半夜才睡着。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Today mom and dad back home from my grandfather, but the afternoon they have to go to the pine and cypress. Because Pine is also a relative's birthday. So I had to grandma's house to sleep again. Night my mother gave me a call and asked if I did not eat, hear their words, and so on. I think I am not
Mommy and Daddy came back from outside the public today, but they go to the pine and cypress in the afternoon. Because there is a pine and cypress relatives birthday. To Grandma home so I'll have to go to bed. My mother gave me a call at night, asking me to eat yet, disobedient, and so on. I think I
Mommy and Daddy came back from outside the public today, but they go to the pine and cypress in the afternoon. Birthday because pine has a relative. So I visiting their grandmother slept again. My mother gave me a call at night, asking me to eat yet, disobedient, and so on. I think I am not a child,
Today my mom and dad came back from the mother, but also to go to pine away from them. Because the pine birthday is also a relative. So I go to sleep with her grandmother. At night I made a phone call to his mother and asked if I have eaten or not, I could not listen, and so on. I would like to, I a
Today mother and the daddy came back from the outside government, but they must arrive the pine and cypress in the afternoon to go.Because also has a relative in the pine and cypress to celebrate a birthday.Therefore I have to have to arrive paternal grandmother the family to sleep.Evening mother te
相关内容&a冰如烟 飘落在人世间 The ice like smoke falls gently in the world & amaybe if 可能,如果 & aI am not a princess, cannot enjoy you love. Prince 我不是公主,不可能享用您爱。 王子 & aThis is a friends and donkey trips taken down 这是朋友,并且驴绊倒中断 & a我们可以通过看英语电影来学习英语 We may through look English movie studies English & aYou have not satisfied me that you have adequate funds available to you to pay for your expenses while in Canada and that you will be able to return to China. 您未满足我您有充分资金可利用对您支付您的费用,当在加拿大时,并且您能返回到中国。 & a所以总体来说这一周过得还算是很充实 Therefore generally speaking this week also crosses is very substantial & a有的人为了钱去抢银行 Some people snatch the bank for the money & asome times walking around the Qiangtang river to have a rest, some times view the internet, and do the cooking, waiting for my work off 走在Qiangtang河附近的某个时候有休息,某个时候观看互联网,并且做烹调,等待我的工作 & a“Work fascinates me.“ I can look at it for hours! “工作迷住我。“我可以几个小时看它! & a我都有两 I all have two ideas & a我们参加了军训 We participated in the military training & a大黑熊 Big black bear & auga only 仅uga & aPlease,no more no more!! 请,没有没有!! & a相应的实习报告 Corresponding practice report & a如果我们在世纪佳缘网上再次相遇,我们也可以试试在线聊天。 If we meet once more on the century good reason network, we also may try to chat online. & a不要在学校骑自行车 Do not ride the bicycle in the school & aDon’t be Small 不要是小的 & aOnly blessing left 只保佑左 & a他说好像他去过那 He said probably he has gone to that & aA person's s 人的s & aSmall silly 小傻 & a四菜一汤 Four vegetable soup & a光电探测组合 Photoelectric detection combination & a这篇文章像我们描述了日出的全过程,表现了对大自然的赞美。 This article looked like us to describe the sunrise entire process, has displayed to nature praising. & a我爱她,时刻记着她,无法忘怀,她是我的全部。 I love her, when is engraving her, is unable to dismiss from mind, she is I complete. & a看不懂,貌似翻译成病句了 Could not understand, apparents translates the defective sentence & aReady for New Time 准备在新的时间 & amaintain
Pre-treatment's equipment regularly 通常维护预处理的设备 & a是教育部批准,由教育部考试中心主办,面向社会,用于考查应试人员计算机应用知识与技能的全国性计算机水平考试体系。 Is the Ministry of Education authorizes, by the Ministry of Education test center sponsor, face the society, uses in examining takes an exam the personnel computer application knowledge and the skill nationwide computer level test system. & a我们在吃蛋糕 We are eating the cake & a他摔倒了 He threw down & athank you .and you? 谢谢.and您? & a爱你不敢说 Likes you not daring to say & a你周几上英语课? Your week how many on class in English? & athe large woman simply turned around and kicked him right square in his blue-jeaned sitter. 大妇女在他的蓝色jeaned临时替人照看孩子的人简单地转过来并且踢了他正确的正方形。 & ayou are a understanding lady.. 您是一个了解的夫人。 & a哇!发力了 Ha! Sent the strength & a你真的想看吗? You really want to look? & a西距白宫门20公里 Westing Tiananmen 20 kilometers & aAkiko san,
pls send shipping doc to our logistics Akiko圣, pls送运输doc到我们的后勤学 & a她的美丽是我留下了深刻的印象 Her beauty was I has made the profound impression & a大客户销售技能 Big customer sale skill & aP.C:
435100 个人计算机: 435100 & a是我们的传统节日 Is our traditional holiday & aScottish single malt whisky 苏格兰唯一麦芽威士忌 & afull time dele huos hiinter national 充分的huos队它hiinter国民 & a凭卷入场 Depends on the volume admission & ayour hammer has been very loyal your hammer has been very loyal & a和某人在一起 With somebody in same place & a我是医生,让我来给你检查一下 I am a doctor, lets me give you to inspect & a木瓜汁 Chinese flowering quince juice & a今天妈妈和爸爸从外公家回来了,但是下午他们又要到松柏去。因为在松柏也有一个亲戚过生日。所以我只好又要到奶奶家睡觉。晚上妈妈给我打了电话,问我吃饭了没,听不听话等等。我想,我又不是小孩子了,妈妈还像问小孩一样问我。不过这也是因为妈妈关心我。所以我就如实回答了。然后,和奶奶一起看电视。但9点多的时候,奶奶就睡了,我只好一个人看。看到12点才睡。又和前天晚上一样,半夜才睡着。 Today mother and the daddy came back from the outside government, but they must arrive the pine and cypress in the afternoon to go.Because also has a relative in the pine and cypress to celebrate a birthday.Therefore I have to have to arrive paternal grandmother the family to sleep.Evening mother te &不好意思我想问一下你什麼时候帮忙打,我房东来了,翻译成广东话_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
不好意思我想问一下你什麼时候帮忙打,我房东来了,翻译成广东话
我有更好的答案
唔好意思,请问吓你几时帮手打,我包租公嚟咗。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
等待您来回答大家都在搜:
扫描二维码安装房天下APP
手机浏览器访问房天下
> > 问题详情
英语好的帮帮我,帮我翻译一下
我的笔盒是紫色的,上面有一只米老鼠,很可爱,笔盒里有铅笔和黑色水笔,还有橡皮,尺子,我喜欢我的笔盒。
浏览次数:0
My pencil-box is purple,on which is a cute Mickey Mouse and ,in which there are pencils,black pens,erasers and a ruler.I like my pencil-box.
不知道下面这条知识能否帮助到您
随手扒拉几张地产广告,绝对是美轮美奂的设计图加看上去很美细想却不知所云的文案。王婆卖瓜的文案看多了,才发现,逼格和气质往往是词库里的排列组合。
如何机智翻译售房文案?标准答案拿走不谢!
My pencil box is purple and there is a mouse on it.It is very smart.It has pencils and blank pens.There is also
eraser and ruler in it.I like my pencil box.参考文献:个人观点
My pencil box is purple, shows a Mickey Mouse, very cute, there are a pencil, black Kandelia, rubber and ruler in my pencil box, I like my pencil box very much!
手机动态登录
请输入用户名/邮箱/手机号码!
请输入密码!
没有房天下通行证,
ask:3,asku:1,askr:20,askz:3,askd:19,RedisW:0askR:1,askD:50 mz:nohit,askU:0,askT:0askA:52
Copyright &
北京拓世宏业科技发展有限公司
Beijing Tuo Shi Hong Ye Science&Technology Development Co.,Ltd 版权所有
违法信息举报邮箱:请帮着翻译一下,我想问老师“你下节还有课吗”用英语怎么说,谢谢 英文翻译是什么?有英
请帮着翻译一下,我想问老师“你下节还有课吗”用英语怎么说,谢谢 英文翻译是什么?有英
请帮着翻译一下,我想问老师“你下节还有课吗”用英语怎么说,谢谢
Will you have a class later ?
Do you have to take next class?
teacher,Do you have lesson for next class?
老师,能帮我翻译一下下面的话吗 端午节,为每年农历五月初五。据《:
The Dragon Boat Festival, every May in Chinese lun...
帮我翻译一下国庆假期计划英语作文国庆节到了,但是老师不允许我们出去玩,我只好待在家里。首先把假期作业...:
帮我翻译一下国庆假期计划英语作文国庆节到了,但是老师不允许我们出去玩,我只好待在家里。首先把假期作业...
麻烦大佬帮我用日语翻译一下 《为了让所有学生留下特别的回忆,老师让每个人都表演节目》。在线等,急:
すべての学生に特别な记忆を残させるために、先生は一人一人に番组を出演させる。

我要回帖

更多关于 好想问你那边下雨了吗 的文章

随机推荐