网上英文翻译自我介绍怎么写申请入学的

> 初中英语自我介绍范文 如
初中英语自我介绍范文 如何用英语介绍自己
  用英语来介绍自己并不像中文那么简单,首先得掌握大量的词汇,下面就来介绍一下初中英语自我介绍范文,希望能够帮助到你哦!
&&&&&& 初中英语自我介绍范文一:
  Introducing yourself is very important when you meet new people. You always
want to make a good impression when telling others about yourself. Allow me to
introduce myself.
  当你认识新的人时,介绍自己是非常重要的。你一定会想要在告诉别人有关自己的事时,给别人留下好印象。让我来介绍我自己。
  My name is Pat and I'm from Taiwan. Right now, I'm a student. I study very
hard every day. I like going to school because I'm eager to learn. I enjoy
learning English. It's my favorite class. I like to make friends and I get along
with everyone. This is the introduction I give whenever I meet new people. It
tells people a little bit about me and about what I like to do.
  我的名字是派特,我来自台湾。我现在是学生。我每天都很用功念书。我喜欢上学,因为我渴望学习。我喜欢学英文。那是我最喜欢的课程。我喜欢交朋友,而且我和每个人都处得很好。这就是我每次认识新的人时,所作的自我介绍。它可以告诉别人一点关于我的事,还有我喜欢做什么。
  初中英语自我介绍范文二:
  Hello, everyone!My name is Winnie. I'm a 15 years old girl. I live in the
beautiful city of Rizhao.
  I'm an active, lovely, and clever girl. In the school my favorite subject
is math. Perhaps someone thinks it's difficult to study well. But I like it. I
believe that if you try your best, everything can be done well.
  also like sports very much. Such as, running, volleyball and so on. I'm
kind-hearted. If you need help, please come to me.I hope we can be good
  OK. This is me .A sunny girl.
  你好,每个人!我的名字是温妮。我是一个15岁的女孩。我住在美丽的城市日照。
  我是一个活跃的,可爱的,聪明的女孩。在学校我最喜欢的科目是数学。也许有人认为很难学好。但我喜欢它。我相信如果你尽你最大的努力,一切都可以做得很好。
  也很喜欢运动。例如跑步、排球等等。我是善良的。如果你需要帮助,请到我这里来。我希望我们能成为好朋友!
  好吧。这就是我。一个阳光明媚的女孩。
&&&&&& 以上是关于初中英语自我介绍范文 如何用英语介绍自己的介绍,一段好的自我介绍能使人留下深刻的印象哦!当前位置:
入学英语简单自我介绍集锦
入学英语简单自我介绍集锦
来源:liyaqu
浏览数:16
自我介绍是向别人展示你自己的一个重要手段,也是认识自我的手段。下面是查字典特意准备的入学简单自我介绍集锦,供各位阅读,希望看完后内容让您有所收获和启示。 入学英文自我介绍篇一: Hello,everyone!My name is&&&.I am fourteen years old.I am a student in Class Four,Grade Six in Yandong Town Primary School I am very glad to come here .I am a livey girl.I have many hobbies.I like Long jump,runningcomputer, Art and so on. Parhaps I am not the best,but I work hard,so I want to study in this school and I think I can. Thank you for listening to me! 入学英文自我介绍篇二: hello,everyone. My name is giffer and I'm 12-year-old .I am Very pleased to be admitted to the Xicheng Foreign Language School. My favourite subject is Chinese and English. My hobby is blown flute and reading. There is also a very good Orchestra here. The school orchestra and this will allow me to learn a lot of knowledge in this three years. I want to study well. To give our parents and ourselves a satisfactory answer at this holiday. I took part in the training of the orchestra. Participated in the torch relay Task. I will Learn a lot and I hope that I can learn more knowledge at this secondary school. 入学英文自我介绍篇三: Hello,it's really great to have a chance to introduce ourselves and get to know each other.I am LiHua.I was born and raised in ShangHai,and i am 25 years old.My hobbies include reading,tennis and singing.Thank you! 入学英文自我介绍篇四: Hello,everyone! Nice to meet you ! My name is 某某, I am fifteen years old . I am in class 197,某某 school. As you see, I am a boy(haha),I am not so tall and not so strong.But I like very sport,for example,I like playing bing-bong ball、basketball、football and so on. Not only I like sport,but also I like learning, like math、physics.I like reading .I want to be a Scientists. Thank you.
打印范文内容
最新简历资料
热门简历资料大一入学英语自我介绍精彩范例 150字_高考网
关注高考帮公众号
(www_gaokao_com)了解更多高考资讯
每晚名师在线答疑
面包校园APP
大学生必备APP
& 大一入学英语自我介绍精彩范例 150字
  I am . I was born in . I graduate from senior high school and major in English. I started learning English since I was 12 years old. My parents have a lot of American friends. That&s why I have no problem communicating with Americans or others by speaking English.
  In my spare time, I like to do anything relating to English such as listening to English songs, watching English movies or TV programs, or even attending the activities held by some English clubs or institutes. I used to go abroad for a short- term English study. During that time, I learned a lot of daily life English and saw a lot of different things.
  I think language is very interesting. I could express one substance by using different sounds. So I wish I could study and read more English literatures and enlarge my knowledge.
相关阅读:
(挑大学?选专业,一步到位!)
(挑大学?选专业,一步到位!)
高校分数线
专业分数线
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="