采纳率:27%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
过去式的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包took是什么意思_took在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
took是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
took是什么意思 took在线翻译 took什么意思 took的意思 took的翻译 took的解释 took的发音 took的同义词 took的反义词 took的例句 took的相关词组
took英 [t?k] 美 [t?k] 911查询·英语单词大全原级:第三人称单数:现在分词:过去分词:took的反义词took 基本解释动词拿( take的过去式 ); 接受; 学习; 取得took 相关例句动词1. 1. The hunter took aim at the hare.&&&&猎人瞄准了野兔。took 情景对话旅游A:Do you like traveling?&&&&&&你喜欢旅游吗?B:Yes, I've just come back from Scotland.&&&&&&是的,我刚从苏格兰回来。A:Where did you visit?&&&&&&你去参观了哪些地方?B:I only had time to visit Edinburgh.&&&&&&我只有时间去爱丁堡。A:How did you like it?&&&&&&你喜欢那儿吗?B:It's fantastic.&&&&&&那儿棒极了。A:Why did you go there?&&&&&&你为什么去那儿?B:I went there on business.&&&&&&我出差到那儿。A:And do you have friends there?&&&&&&你在那儿有朋友吗?B:Yes, a lot of friends.&&&&&&是的,很多。A:You must have enjoyed yourself.&&&&&&你一定玩的很开心。B:Yes, and I took many pictures.&&&&&&是的,我还照了好多照片。Full-time and Part-time Jobs-(全职和兼职工作)A:Did you have a part-time job when you were still in school?&&&&&&你读书期间有没有兼职工作的经验?B:No, I was way too*busy studying all the time. How about you?&&&&&&没有,我总是忙着学习,你呢?A:Yeah, I worked about twenty hours a week in a pizza restaurant.&&&&&&有过。我在一个比萨饼店每周工作20个小时。B:What was that like?&&&&&&工作怎么样?A:It was always very busy there.&&&&&&那儿总是很忙。B:What did you do?&&&&&&你在那儿负责做什么呢?A:I stood behind the register and took pizza orders.&&&&&&我站在收银台后面接单。B:Did you get any perks on the job?&&&&&&你的工作还有没有什么好处?A:Yeah, I got to eat as much pizza as I could for free.&&&&&&有,我可以免费任意吃比萨饼。在家A:Did you lock the doors?&&&&&&你把门都锁上了吗?B:All except the back door. I left that open for Tim. He took the dog for a walk.&&&&&&除了后门都锁上了。我给蒂姆留着后门,他带着狗散步去了。A:Well, I’m going on to bed. I’m beat.&&&&&&嗯,我睡觉去了。我累极了。B:Okay. I’m going to stay up a while. I’ve got to go over the household budget. We’re a little overspent this month.&&&&&&好吧。我再呆会儿。我得把家里的账算一算,这个月我们超支了一点。took是什么意思A:Please tell Tim to close the door to the basement. I don’t want the dog down there tonight.&&&&&&让蒂姆关上贮藏室的门,我不想让狗今晚跑到那儿去。911查询·英语单词B:Okay. Good night. See you at breakfast.&&&&&&好吧。晚安。明天吃早饭时见。took 网络解释1. 拿走:took a bath 洗个澡 | took 拿走 | tool chest 工具箱2. 拿(过去式):Put 放 | Took 拿(过去式) | 词组,短语和句子训练 phrases, idioms and sentences3. 带走(take的过去式):279. carry 携带,搬运 | 280. took 带走(take的过去式) | 281. rain 雨,下雨took 双语例句1. The problem with private teaching it took me a year to build up a full schedule of private lessons, so I started out teaching in schools part-time.&&&&私立教育的问题是如何找到学生,我花了一年的时间安排的私人日程表,于是我开始在学校兼职教学。2. I immediately contacted by other means of understanding in the game, he saw my game role in sanctan took all clothing stood beside the mailbox, I think the worst had happened.&&&&我立即通过其他方式联系了在游戏里认识的好友,他看见我的游戏角色在sanctan脱光了所有衣物站在邮箱旁边,我想最糟糕的情况已经发生。3. And He gave them the lands of the nations, And they took possession of the labor of the peoples&&&&105:44 祂将列国的地赐给他们,他们便承受众民劳碌得来的4. Meanwhile, hundreds of university students took to the streets of Jalalabad in neighboring Nangarhar province to protest the killings.&&&&与此同时,数百名大学生到邻近的楠格哈尔省贾拉拉巴德的街道上抗议平民被杀。5. I took care of a few things.&&&&我,我照管你的事情。6. I thought you took care of this.&&&&我以为你已经处理好了7. I took care of it. He's gone.- What did you say?&&&&我会处理的他走了-你说什么8. She took care of me and she was kind to me.&&&&她对我非常的好而且细心的照顾我。9. took的解释9. And I took care of the S.&&&&我注意到S。10. In addition to Aberdeen, there are some companies took note of the Cuil search engine of this problem.&&&&除了Aberdeen之外,还有一些公司注意到了Cuil搜索引擎的这个毛病。11. Methods Fourty children with congenital heart diseases(aged<3 years old) were randomly divided into two groups: Group of warm blood (warm induction and reperfusion blood cardioplegia, n=20 Group of cold crystalloid(n=20). There were no difference of the aortic crossclamp time in two groups, 10ml blood was took from coronary sinus in pre-bypass and post-bypass time to measure lactat dehydrogenase, creatine kinase, troponin T. Postischemic ultrastracture of TOF was observed in two groups.&&&&&&将40例<3岁CHD患儿随机分成2组:温血诱导心脏停搏+终末温血灌注组;冷晶体液心脏停搏组。2组主动脉阻断时间无明显差异;体外循环前、后分别抽血测定乳酸脱氢酶、肌酸激酶、肌钙蛋白T;电子显微镜观察两组缺血后心肌超微结构。12. 12. Khunnie took a picture with my friend Cami =D kkk I made that episode into a video.&&&&&&Khunnie 和我朋友拍了张照片:D 我把过程做成了一个视频13. 13. He took the eager card, glanced, not saw, laid down unglanced, looked, asked, creaked, asked&&&&&&254他接过那张殷勤地递过来的名片,带看不看地瞥了一眼,放下来,并没有读,只是瞟着,边问边把鞋踩得橐橐作响。14. took是什么意思14. I took for granted all the times, That thought would last somehow.&&&&&&我一直认为,我的想法能持久不变。15. In his litigation of claiming the hospital for compensation, the medical identification---the misdiagnosis and the wrong treatments didn`t constitute medical blunders---made by the Medical Association would not be adopted by the court because the staff constitution of the identification group was not compliable. This non-adoption upgraded the status of the other evidence helpful for xxx. But in this favorable situation, xxx`s lawyer took advantage of the ignorance of xxx, convincing him to remove the litigation. As medical institutions have a powerful force in society, and they can affect many aspects of the social life, lawing medical institutions not only consume time and energy, but also would brought adverse effects to his career.&&&&&&在他要求医院进行赔偿的诉讼中,医学会做出的不构成医疗事故的医学鉴定结论由于鉴定组人员的构成不符合规定被法院裁定不予采用,这种不予采用使得其他有利于XXX的证据地位得以提升,但在这种有利的形势下,XXX的律师却利用XXX的无知说服其选择了撤诉,因为医疗机构在社会上拥有强大的势力,可以影响到社会生活的方方面面,与医疗机构打官司不仅耗时耗力,还可能给自己的职业生涯带来不利影响。16. The oscillating pattern of a Group 2 square took me some time.&&&&&&振荡模式的一组2平方米我花了一些时间。17. He had no baggage to collect as he only took a briefcase for his short trip.&&&&&&他的协和航班从伦敦到纽约当然是直飞当他到达纽约时他直接通过移民和海关检查处他没有任何大的行李只有短途旅行带的一小提箱他走过抵港大厅他的妻正那和他打招呼就当天早上她为他送行她并没有乘飞机或者轮船那她是怎么见到他的呢?18. took18. I took my dingy volume by the scroop, and hurled it into the dog kennel, vowing I hated a good book.&&&&&&我提起我这本脏书的书皮哗啦一下,使劲地把它扔到狗窝里去,赌咒说我恨善书。19. I took my dingy volume by the scroop, and hurled it into the dog- kennel, vowing I hated a good book.&&&&&&随着关门的轧轧声,我拿起我那本肮脏的书,用力扔进狗窝里,并发誓我讨厌说有的好书。20. 20. We took refuge in the lee of the wall.&&&&&&我们在墙的背风处暂避。took 词典解释1. took 单语例句1. " To get the business licence in the end took over a month, " said the restaurant owner.2. The county's booming success story all started with a businessman named Qin Yuxiang, who took an order from a foreign trade company 22 years ago.3. Olmert has faced weeks of public pressure to resign over probes into suspicions he took bribes from an US businessman.4. He took this season off after Lakers owner Jerry Buss didn't offer him a new contract last year.5. Aubrey Huff singled with one out in the ninth and took third when Buster Posey singled for his fourth hit of the game.6. He took a few other shortlived jobs before deciding to open his own butcher shop in 2000.7. Another Chinese Lu Ying took a silver in women's 100m butterfly on Sunday, adding the fourth Olympic medal to China on the second day swimming.8. But the woman disappeared with the money she took to buy household appliances for their marital home.9. A girl took the job for money to buy a luxury mobile phone strap that cost several thousand Hong Kong dollars.10. Lukoil said it had the right to buy its partner's stake in Turgai before CNPC took over PetroKazakhstan.took是什么意思,took在线翻译,took什么意思,took的意思,took的翻译,took的解释,took的发音,took的同义词,took的反义词,took的例句,took的相关词组,took意思是什么,took怎么翻译,单词took是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 
微信扫一扫关注一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
(后接名词,用于描述动作或事件)
You can use take followed by a noun to talk about an action or event, when it would also be possible to use the verb that is related to that noun. For example, you can say 'she took a shower' instead of 'she showered'.
She was too tired to take a shower...
她累得连澡都懒得冲。
Betty took a photograph of us...
贝蒂给我们照了张相。
(与一系列名词连用,代替意义更为具体的动词)
In ordinary spoken or written English, people use take with a range of nouns instead of using a more specific verb. For example people often say 'he took control' or 'she took a positive attitude' instead of 'he assumed control' or 'she adopted a positive attitude'.
The Patriotic Front took power after a three-month civil war...
经过 3 个月内战,爱国阵线夺取了政权。
I felt it was important for women to join and take a leading role...
我觉得让女性参与其中,并担当领导角色对于女性而言意义重大。
OTHER USES
If you take something, you reach out for it and hold it.
Here, let me take your coat...
来,我帮你拿大衣。
Colette took her by the shoulders and shook her...
科利特抓住她的双肩,摇晃着她。
随身带;携带
If you take something with you when you go somewhere, you carry it or have it with you.
Mark often took his books to Bess's house to study...
马克常常带着书本去贝丝家学习。
I'll take these papers home and read them...
我会把这些文件带回家阅读。
运送;带领;通向
If a person, vehicle, or path takes someone somewhere, they transport or lead them there.
She took me to a Mexican restaurant...
她带我去了一家墨西哥餐厅。
The school bus takes them to school and brings them back...
校车接送他们上下学。
(工作、兴趣等)使…去,使…前往
If something such as a job or interest takes you to a place, it is the reason for you going there.
He was a poor student from Madras whose genius took him to Cambridge...
他是个来自马德拉斯的穷学生,凭自身的才华上了剑桥。
My work takes me abroad a lot.
由于工作原因,我经常出国。
请教(问题等);洽谈(生意等)
If you take something such as your problems or your business to someone, you go to that person when you have problems you want to discuss or things you want to buy.
You need to take your problems to a trained counsellor...
你需要去找训练有素的咨询顾问请教这些问题。
In a true market, the customer can take business elsewhere.
在真正的市场中,顾客可以去别处洽谈业务。
使…达到(一定水平、程度或状态)
If one thing takes another to a particular level, condition, or state, it causes it to reach that level or condition.
A combination of talent, hard work and good looks have taken her to the top...
兼具天赋、勤奋和美貌使她得以出人头地。
The managing director had given himself a pay rise of 20%, taking his salary to ?20,000...
经理给自己加了 20%的薪,使他的薪水达到了 2 万英镑。
拿掉;去掉;拿开
If you take something from a place, you remove it from there.
He took a handkerchief from his pocket and lightly wiped his mouth...
他从口袋里掏出手帕,轻轻擦了擦嘴。
Opening a drawer, she took out a letter.
她打开抽屉,取出一封信。
偷走;(擅自)拿走
If you take something from someone who owns it, you steal it or go away with it without their permission.
He has taken my money, and I have no chance of getting it back...
他偷了我的钱,我再也要不回来了。
The burglars took just about anything they could carry.
窃贼们盗走了所有拿得动的东西。
(军队、政党)攻占,夺取,赢得,俘虏
If an army or political party takes something or someone, they win them from their enemy or opponent.
A Serb army unit took the town...
一支塞尔维亚部队攻占了那个镇。
Marines went in, taking 15 prisoners...
海军陆战队士兵攻了进去,俘获 15 人。
If you take one number or amount from another, you subtract it or deduct it.
Take off the price of the house, that's another hundred thousand.
减去房价,又是 10 万。
忍受;忍耐;接受;经受
If you cannot take something difficult, painful, or annoying, you cannot tolerate it without becoming upset, ill, or angry.
Don't ever ask me to look after those kids again. I just can't take it!...
以后别再叫我去照看那些孩子了,我简直无法忍受!
Harry's rudeness to everyone was becoming hard to take.
哈里对谁都粗暴无礼,这渐渐叫人无法忍受。
(尤指在战争中)蒙受,遭受(损害、损失)
If you take something such as damage or loss, you suffer it, especially in war or in a battle.
They have taken heavy casualties.
他们遭受重大伤亡。
花费,占用(时间)
If something takes a certain amount of time, that amount of time is needed in order to do it.
Since the roads are very bad, the journey took us a long time...
由于路况很糟糕,我们路上花了很长时间。
I had heard an appeal could take years...
我听说上诉要花好几年时间。
需要,要求(某种素质或某物)
If something takes a particular quality or thing, that quality or thing is needed in order to do it.
At one time, walking across the room took all her strength...
曾经有段时间她得费尽全力才能从房间一头走到另一头。
We want to get married and start a family and all. But that takes money...
我们想结婚,生孩子等,可是那得花钱。
If you take something that is given or offered to you, you agree to accept it.
When I took the job I thought I could change the system, but it's hard...
我接受那份工作时,以为我能改变那种体制,可实际上很难。
His sons took his advice.
他的儿子们采纳了他的建议。
(从…中)获取,感到
If you take a feeling such as pleasure, pride, or delight in a particular thing or activity, the thing or activity gives you that feeling.
They take great pride in their heritage...
他们为自己的历史传统深感自豪。
The government will take comfort from the latest opinion poll.
政府会从最新的民意调查中得到安慰。
(商店、饭店、剧院等)收入,赚取
If a shop, restaurant, theatre, or other business takes a certain amount of money, they get that amount from people buying goods or services.
The firm took ?100,000 in bookings.
这家公司在票务预订方面的收入达到 10 万英镑。
(商业机构的)收入,获利
You can use take to refer to the amount of money that a business such as a store or theatre gets from selling its goods or tickets during a particular period.
It added another $11.8 million to the take, for a grand total of $43 million.
这就又增加了1,180万美元的收入,总计为 4,300 万美元。
赢得,摘得(奖项或奖牌)
If you take a prize or medal, you win it.
'Poison' took first prize at the 1991 Sundance Film Festival...
《毒药》在 1991 年的圣丹斯电影节上获得一等奖。
Christie took the gold medal in the 100 metres.
克里斯蒂在 100 米赛中夺得金牌。
承担,承受,接受(责备、责任或功劳)
If you take the blame, responsibility, or credit for something, you agree to accept it.
His brother Raoul did it, but Leonel took the blame and kept his mouth shut...
事情是莱昂内尔的弟弟拉乌尔干的,可是莱昂内尔却代他受过,并且对此绝口不提。
She's reluctant to take all the credit.
她不愿接受所有荣誉。
接受,接纳(病人或顾客)
If you take patients or clients, you accept them as your patients or clients.
Some universities would be forced to take more students than they wanted...
有些大学将被迫超计划招生。
They were told that Dr Albright wasn't taking any new patients.
他们被告知,奥尔布赖特医生不再接收新病人了。
接听(电话)
If you take a telephone call, you speak to someone who is telephoning you.
Douglas telephoned Catherine at her office. She refused to take his calls.
道格拉斯把电话打进凯瑟琳的办公室,可是她不接。
(以特定方式)看待,对待
If you take something in a particular way, you react in the way mentioned to a situation or to someone's beliefs or behaviour.
Unfortunately, no one took my messages seriously...
遗憾的是,没人把我提供的信息当回事。
Her husband had taken the news badly...
她丈夫听到那个消息后伤心透了。
以…(为例);拿…(来说)
You use take when you are discussing or explaining a particular question, in order to introduce an example or to say how the question is being considered.
There's confusion and resentment, and it's almost never expressed out in the open. Take this office, for example...
有人迷惘,有人憎恨,可是几乎谁也没有公开表达过。就拿这个办公室的人来说吧。
You can attack this problem from many angles, but let's take one thing at a time...
这个问题可以从多个角度解决,不过,还是让我们逐个分析吧。
理解;明白;同意
If you take someone's meaning or point, you understand and accept what they are saying.
They've turned sensible, if you take my meaning...
他们变得通情达理了,如果你明白我的意思的话。
'I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying that's what happens.' — 'I take your point.'
“我没说这样就对,我只是说实际情况如此。”——“你的意思我懂。”
把…错当成;误以为
If you take someone for something, you believe wrongly that they are that thing.
She had taken him for a journalist...
她把他错当成记者了。
Do you take me for an idiot?...
你以为我是白痴吗?
选择要;选择购买
If you take something from among a number of things, you choose to have or buy it.
'I'll take the grilled tuna,' Mary Ann told the waiter.
“给我来份烤金枪鱼吧,”玛丽·安告诉侍者。
走,沿着(道路或路线)
If you take a road or route, you choose to travel along it.
From Wrexham centre take the Chester Road to the outskirts of town...
从雷克瑟姆市中心出发,沿着切斯特路到达市郊。
He had to take a different route home...
他只好从别的路回家。
(短期)租赁,租住
If you take a house or flat, you rent it, usually for only a short time.
My wife and I have taken the cottage for a month.
我和妻子租下这套乡间小屋已经一个月了。
购买,订阅(报纸等)
If you take something such as a newspaper, you buy it or have it delivered to your home on a regular basis.
Before the Chronicle I used to take the Guardian.
在订阅《纪事报》以前,我看的是《卫报》。
If you take a car, train, bus, or plane, you use it to go from one place to another.
It's the other end of the High Street. We'll take the car, shall we?...
它在大街的那头,我们乘车去,好吗?
She took the train to New York every weekend...
她每个周末乘火车去纽约。
学习,选修(课程)
If you take a subject or course at school or university, you choose to study it.
Students are allowed to take European history and American history.
学生可以选修欧洲史和美国史。
参加(考试)
If you take a test or examination, you do it in order to obtain a qualification.
She took her driving test in Greenford...
她在格林福特参加了驾照考试。
She travelled to India after taking her A levels.
她参加完高等程度考试后去印度旅行了。
教…(课程);给…讲授(课程)
If you take someone for a subject, you give them lessons in that subject.
The teacher who took us for economics was Miss Humphrey.
教我们经济学的是汉弗莱小姐。
服用,使用(毒品、药物)
If someone takes drugs, pills, or other medicines, they take them into their body, for example by swallowing them.
She's been taking sleeping pills...
她一直在服用安眠药。
I have never taken illegal drugs.
我从未使用过违禁药品。
If you take food or drink, you eat or drink it.
She made a habit of coming in to take tea with Nanny Crabtree...
她养成了进来和克拉布特里奶奶一起喝茶的习惯。
If you don't take milk, cheese or yoghurt, other sources of calcium are important.
你要是不喝鲜奶和酸奶,也不吃乳酪,那么其他的补钙来源就很重要了。
记(笔记);写(书信)
If you take a note or a letter, you write down something you want to remember or the words that someone says.
She sat expressionless, carefully taking notes...
她坐在那儿面无表情,认真记着笔记。
Take a letter, Miss Singleton.
帮我写封信,辛格尔顿小姐。
If you take a particular measurement, you use special equipment to find out what something measures.
By drilling, geologists can take measurements at various depths...
通过钻探,地质学家可以在不同深度测量。
If he feels hotter than normal, take his temperature.
如果他感觉比平时热,量量他的体温。
能容纳;装得下
If a place or container takes a particular amount or number, there is enough space for that amount or number.
The place could just about take 2,000 people.
那地方只能容纳大约 2,000 人。
穿(特定尺码的鞋或衣物)
If you take a particular size in shoes or clothes, that size fits you.
47 per cent of women in the UK take a size 16 or above.
英国47%的女性穿16码或更大号的。
(药物)起作用,生效;(染料)着色
If something such as a drug or a dye takes, it has the effect or result that is intended.
If the cortisone doesn't take, I may have to have surgery.
如果可的松无效,我恐怕只能动手术了。
(一次拍摄的)场景,镜头
A take is a short piece of action which is filmed in one continuous process for a cinema or television film.
She couldn't get it right — she never knew the lines and we had to do several takes.
她就是拍不好——她总记不住台词,我们只好拍了好几遍。
态度;理解;看法
Someone's take on a particular situation or fact is their attitude to it or their interpretation of it.
What's your take on the new government? Do you think it can work?...
你对新政府怎么看?你认为它能行吗?
That sort of thing gives you a different take on who you are.
那种事情会让你对自己产生新的认识。
我自认为;我以为;我猜测
You can say 'I take it' to check with someone that what you believe to be the case or what you understand them to mean is in fact the case, or is in fact what they mean.
I take it you're a friend of the Kellings, Mr Burr...
伯尔先生,想必您是凯林家的朋友吧?
I take it that neither of you reads 'The Times'...
我觉得你们俩都不读《泰晤士报》。
相信我;我敢保证
You can say 'take it from me' to tell someone that you are absolutely sure that what you are saying is correct, and that they should believe you.
Take it from me — this is the greatest achievement by any Formula One driver ever.
信我的没错——这是一级方程式赛车手有史以来所取得的最高成就。
CONVENTION
接不接受随你,要就要不要拉倒(不容讨价还价)
If you say to someone 'take it or leave it', you are telling them that they can accept something or not accept it, but that you are not prepared to discuss any other alternatives.
A 72-hour week, 12 hours a day, six days a week, take it or leave it.
一星期 6 天,一天 12 小时,总共 72 小时,愿不愿意随你的便。
忍受,甘受,屈从于(侮辱或攻击)
If someone takes an insult or attack lying down, they accept it without protesting.
The government is not taking such criticism lying down.
政府决不会甘心忍受这种批评。
使费尽力气;使精疲力竭
If something takes a lot out of you or takes it out of you, it requires a lot of energy or effort and makes you feel very tired and weak afterwards.
He looked tired, as if the argument had taken a lot out of him...
他看上去累坏了,似乎这场争论已使他精疲力尽。
Having loads of children takes it out of you.
养一大堆孩子让人心力交瘁。
使忘却烦恼;使心情好
If something takes you out of yourself, it makes you feel better and so you forget all your worries and unhappiness.
Donating time and energy to others can take you out of yourself.
抽出一些时间和精力帮助别人可以使你忘却烦恼。
休息 5 分钟/休息 10 分钟
If someone tells you to take five or to take ten, they are telling you to have a five or ten minute break from what you are doing.
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!

我要回帖

更多关于 tookapic 的文章

随机推荐