no need to 的用法buy用的什么句型

& “阅读表达
阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的各项任务。(每小题1分,满分5分)Here is a useful computer game. Let me tell you how (2)& &it. The game is called Draw Something. It needs two players to work together. One draws a picture and the other guesses what it is.The game gives you three words each time. Then you choose(选择) one to draw. Some are easy and others are difficult. For example, it is much easier to draw a moon than a cat. If your partner guesses the word correctly, you will get one to three “coins(硬币)”. Coins are very useful. The more you guess the pictures, the more coins you will get. If you can’t draw any of the words, you can use a “bomb”(炸弹) to get three new words. Of course, the bombs are not free. You need to buy them with the coins.(1)This game can help you learn English words and practise drawing pictures. But you’d better not spend too much time on it. It will be bad for your eyes.1.将(1)句译成中文,并写在答题纸上。 &2.在(2)句的空白处填入适当的词使句意完整、上下文通顺。(每空一词) & &3.回答问题:How many words does the game give you each time? 并写在答题纸上。 &4.找出与You have to spend some coins buying them. 意思相近的句子,并写在答题纸上。 &5.从文中选出能表达该文章主题的句子,并写在答题纸上。 &&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:网络
分析与解答
习题“阅读表达
阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的各项任务。(每小题1分,满分5分)Here is a useful computer game. Let me tell you how (2)________it. T...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.Help sb do sth 帮助某人做某事。Practise doing练习做某事。2.3.The game gives you three words each time.
根据文章第三行提到The game gives you three words each time.这个游戏会每次给你三个单词。4.You need to buy them with the coins句意:你需要用硬币买他们。Need to do 需要做某事。5.Here is a useful computer game本文在讲述一个有用的电脑游戏。考点 :阅读表达。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的各项任务。(每小题1分,满分5分)Here is a useful computer game. Let me tell you how (2)________...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“阅读表达
阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“阅读表达
阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的各项任务。(每小题1分,满分5分)Here is a useful computer game. Let me tell you how (2)________it. The game is called Draw Something. It needs two players to work together. One draws a picture and the other guesses what it is.The game gives you three words each time. Then you choose(选择) one to draw. Some are easy and others are difficult. For example, it is much easier to draw a moon than a cat. If your partner guesses the word correctly, you will get one to three “coins(硬币)”. Coins are very useful. The more you guess the pictures, the more coins you will get. If you can’t draw any of the words, you can use a “bomb”(炸弹) to get three new words. Of course, the bombs are not free. You need to buy them with the coins.(1)This game can help you learn English words and practise drawing pictures. But you’d better not spend too much time on it. It will be bad for your eyes.1.将(1)句译成中文,并写在答题纸上。____2.在(2)句的空白处填入适当的词使句意完整、上下文通顺。(每空一词)________3.回答问题:How many words does the game give you each time? 并写在答题纸上。____4.找出与You have to spend some coins buying them. 意思相近的句子,并写在答题纸上。____5.从文中选出能表达该文章主题的句子,并写在答题纸上。____”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“阅读表达
阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的各项任务。(每小题1分,满分5分)Here is a useful computer game. Let me tell you how (2)________it. The game is called Draw Something. It needs two players to work together. One draws a picture and the other guesses what it is.The game gives you three words each time. Then you choose(选择) one to draw. Some are easy and others are difficult. For example, it is much easier to draw a moon than a cat. If your partner guesses the word correctly, you will get one to three “coins(硬币)”. Coins are very useful. The more you guess the pictures, the more coins you will get. If you can’t draw any of the words, you can use a “bomb”(炸弹) to get three new words. Of course, the bombs are not free. You need to buy them with the coins.(1)This game can help you learn English words and practise drawing pictures. But you’d better not spend too much time on it. It will be bad for your eyes.1.将(1)句译成中文,并写在答题纸上。____2.在(2)句的空白处填入适当的词使句意完整、上下文通顺。(每空一词)________3.回答问题:How many words does the game give you each time? 并写在答题纸上。____4.找出与You have to spend some coins buying them. 意思相近的句子,并写在答题纸上。____5.从文中选出能表达该文章主题的句子,并写在答题纸上。____”相似的习题。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
need ,we ,eat ,to ,get,food ,to ,enerty (组成句子)
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
we need to eat food to get energy
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
帮我用英语造句谢谢啊仿照这个句子造句哪个高手会啊How many fruits do I need to eat?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
How much water do I need to drink?How many flower do I need to buy?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
How many book do I need to read?
How much money do you need to live?
扫描下载二维码九年级英语Robots同步练习
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
九年级英语Robots同步练习
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
九年级英语Robots同步练习
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
9B Unit Two RobotsPeriod One Comic strips and Welcome to the unitLearning ActivitiesLearning aims 1. To know different kinds of work that robots can do. 2. To learn advantages of robots.Learning proceduresActivity One PreviewⅠ. New words (写出下列单词的划线部分的音标、词义和词性)1. complaint&&&&&______________________________& &2. complain&&&&&______________________________&& 3. post &&&&&&______________________________&& 4. laundry&&&&&______________________________5. explore&&&&&&______________________________&& 6. iron&&&&&&______________________________&& 7. sweep&&&&&&______________________________&& Ⅱ. New Phrases (翻译下列短语)&& 1. complain to the robot shop&&______________________________ 2. write a complaint letter&&&______________________________&& 3. post the letter for me&&&______________________________4. do the laundry&&&&______________________________&& 5. explore dangerous places&&______________________________6. make the bed&&&&&______________________________Ⅲ. New sentences (翻译下列句子)1. You need to complain to the robot shop. &__________________________________2. I don’t want to hear what you have to say.&__________________________________3. I don’t know when I’ll post the letter for you.__________________________________Activity Two Dealing with welcome to the unitStep One Read and fill in the blanks1. Read the dialogue and fill in the blanks on P23.2. Read the dialogue in groups.Step Two Group Game What can robots do?______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Step Three Work in groups and make up a dialogue.What do you want a robot to do if you have a robot? Model: A: Do you have a robot?B: Yes, I have one.A: What do you want your robot to do?B: It can help my mother do her housework.& && Your dialogue:________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Activity Three Dealing with comic stripsStep One Listen and answer the question1. Why is Eddie writing a complaint letter?&_____________________________________________________________________2. What does Eddie ask Hobo to do?______________________________________________________________________Step Two Read and act outStep Three Read again and discuss 1. Are all the robots lazy? &____________________________________________________________________&& 2. Do you want a robot? Why (not)?______________________________________________________________________Homework1. Read the dialogue&&& 2. Preview Reading.
Exercises一、请根据句意从方框中选用合适的动词,并用其适当时态,使句子通顺。&&&&&&&&&&&&& write&&&& stay&& iron&& post&&& chat&&& 1.―Who_______ my father’s T-shirt? ― My mother did.2. More than one teacher ___________ on the blackboard at the moment.3. My little sister ___________ the letter this afternoon.4. Most of the teachers ___________ in our school since 2003.5. I ___________ with my parents when the telephone rang.二、翻译下列短语。1.写一份投诉信&&&&&&______________________________& 2.为某人寄封信&&&&&&______________________________3.为某人整理床铺&&&&&&______________________________ 4. play with robots&&&&&&______________________________ 5. remember everything well&&&&______________________________三、选择。(&& ) 1. He’s badly ill. He __________________ the doctor.&&&&& A. need to see&&&&&B. needs to see&& C. needs seeing&&&&&D. doesn’t need see(&& ) 2. He doesn’t know how to use a computer, and his brother doesn’t, ________.&&&&& A. either&&&B. too&&&C. also&&&D. as well
Period Two Reading I Learning ActivitiesLearning aims 1. Learn the article and get to know the robot at home.2. Tell the good points and bad points of the robot.Activity One PreviewI. New words (写出下列单词的划线部分的音标、词义和词性)& 1. salesman&___________________&& 2. everyday&________________________& 3. dustbin&___________________&& 4. mess&________________________& 5. mirror&___________________&& 6. coin&&________________________7. spread&___________________&& 8. smooth&________________________&9. rubbish&___________________II. The usage of some important words and expressions (词义辨析)1.&in order to 和 as a resultIn order to have more spare time, I need to buy a robot.As a result, Mr Jiang no longer needed to get up early to do the housework.in order to do sth. 意思为_________, 引导_________状语。As a result意思为____________。& 2.& rubbish(n.)意思为__________, 一般可用做__________(可数/ 不可数)名词。&&&&& Don’t________________________________. (不要把垃圾到处乱扔。)&III. New phrases 翻译下列短语& &1. no longer&&&____________________________&& 2. catch a virus&&____________________________& &3. knock things over&____________________________ 4. washing machine&&____________________________5. everyday life&&____________________________& 6. go wrong&&&____________________________7. be satisfied with …&____________________________8. make the bed&&____________________________9. find a flat in a mess &____________________________10. air the room&&____________________________&IV. New sentences (翻译下列句子)1.&Mr. Jiang is the first person to own a robot.________________________________________________2.&It no longer knew when it should cook breakfast.________________________________________________3.&Mr. Jiang did not know what he should do with the robot.&& ________________________________________________Activity Two Pre-readingRead the new words in pairsActivity Three While-readingStep One Read quickly for the main idea Did the robot make a great difference to Mr. Jiang’s everyday life? Step Two Read Paragraphs 1 & 2 and answer the questions1. What’s Mr. Jiang’s job? &__________________________________________________.2. Why did Mr. Jiang decide to buy a robot for himself?__________________________________________________.Step Three Read Paragraphs 3-5 and fill in the form below&In the morning&During the day&In the eveningWhat did the robot do?&________the breakfast _________ his shirts_________ a lunch box&_______ the flat_______ the laundry_______ the dishes_______ the floor_______ the bed_______the rooms______ at the supermarket&________ the dinner_________ the dishesWhat did Mr.Jiang do?&stay in bed for _______every day&work&_______and watch TV programmesStep Four Read Paragraphs 6 & 7 and choose what the robot did 1. He cooked breakfast at the right time. 2. He woke up Mr. Jiang at the wrong time. 3. He threw Mr. Jiang’s breakfast into the dustbin.4. He threw Mr. Jiang’s clean shirts into the dustbin.5. He moved around the house and knocked things over. 6. He went out and often lost his way home.7. He made a mess in Mr. Jiang’s flat.& ___________________________________________________________________________& ___________________________________________________________________________Activity Four Help Daniel complete the table below Good points&Bad points1.& I will have a lot more ________time.2.& I can_______for a bit longer in the morning.3.& It can help Mum do the ________ when there are dirty clothes.4.& It can _________my shirts after they are washed.5.& It can _______ after dinner.&6.& My ________ will be as clean as new.&1.& If the robot catches _________, it will cause a lot of problems.2.&It might put my breakfast in the __________.3.&It might even throw my shirts into the _________ along with the rubbish.4.&It might ________ some things over.5.&It might make a __________ in my flat.6.&I might have to send it back to the __________.Activity Five Have a discussionDo you want to have a robot? Why? /Why not?_________________________________________________________________________________Homework1. Learn the new words by heart.2. Read the whole text.Exercises一、请根据空格后的中文提示、英文释义或句意,写出句中所缺单词,使句子通顺。&1. Mr. Jiang’s shirts are ___________ (熨烫) by the robot every day. 2. We should throw the rubbish into the __________(垃圾箱). 3. His robot can’t work ____________(正确地). It doesn’t talk. 4. The robot made Simon’s life much ____________(容易). 二、单项选择。(&&& ) 1. The robot can help Mum _________ when there are dirty clothes. &&&&& A. does the washing&&& B. do the washing&& C. did the washing&& D. doing the washing (&&& ) 2. When something is wrong with your robot, it might ________ in your flat. &&&&& A. make a mess&&&&&&& B. made a mess&&&& C. makes a mess&&&& D. made mess (&&& ) 3. I don’t know if he ________ me if he ________ free. &&&&& A. will help, will be&&&& B. helps, is&&&&&&&& C. will help, is&&&&& D. helps, will be(&&& ) 4. Something is wrong with my watch. I must have it ________. &&&&& A. repairing&&&&&&&&&&& B. to repair&&&&&&& C. repair&&&&&&&&& D. repaired(&&& ) 5.__&& __ catch the early bus, we started out early in the morning.A. With the result&&&& B. In order to&&&&& C. Therefore&&& D. Because of三、句型转换。1. I’ll buy a robot, so I can have more free time. (保持句意基本不变)&&&&&& I’ll buy a robot.________________, I can have more free time.2. I had to take the taxi. I got there on time (用in order to合并为一句).&&&&&& __________________________________________________________.
Period Three Reading II Learning ActivitiesLearning aims 1. To help the students master the language points in reading. 2. To have a further understanding of reading.Learning proceduresActivity One Revision of reading.Step One Answer the questions. 1. Why did Mr. Jiang buy a robot? 2. What did the robot do for him at first? 3. What problems did the robot bring to him later? 4. What do you think of the idea of having a robot of your own? Step Two Read the passage loudly and show in class. Activity Two Studying the language points.Step One Learn the new words.1. 比较everyday 和every dayeveryday词性为______词,如:在日常生活中___________________every day 则相当于一个______词,如:我每天读英语。______________________________2. air可做_______词,如:I like to live in the country because of the ______________(新鲜空气).还可做_______词,如:After he went in, he opened the windows to ___________ (给房间通风). 3. mess可做________词My room is ___________________(一片狼藉). He _____________________(制造混乱). Things were spread everywhere.4. spread - ___________-___________(过去式、过去分词)& Don’t ____________________ (衣服到处放) . Put them away.&Step Two Learn the phrases.1. Mr. Jiang is the first person in Sunshine Town to own a robot.& & own a robot = ________ a robot &用含有own的短语翻译句子。& 1) 她不想告诉我们她有多少钱。(own sth.)_______________________________________________________& 2) 她说她有自己的车。(one’s own …/ of one’s own)& _______________________________________________________& 3) 她独自居住在一个大房子里。(on one’s own)& _______________________________________________________2. The robot changed his life a lot in many ways.& in many ways译为 _____________________写出有关way的短语1)顺便问一下____________________&&2)在某人去某地的路上____________________3)用不同的方法____________________&4)做某事的方法____________________5)给某人指路____________________&&6)在某些方面____________________3. The robot caught a virus and caused a lot of problems. & cause a lot of problems译为________________________ & cause的词性为 _____________用含有cause的短语翻译句子:1)雷电导致了一场火宅。(cause sth.)_______________________________________________________2)什么导致你摔断了腿?(cause sb to do sth.)_______________________________________________________& 3)导致动物的居住地流失的原因是什么?(the cause of …)_______________________________________________________4. The robot made a great difference to Mr Jiang’s everyday life. && = The robot ________ Mr. Jiang’s everyday life a lot. && 翻译:&& 1)两种方法没有什么区别。&&&& There is no ____________ ___________ the two ways.&& 2) 世博会大大改变了Miss Smith的生活。&&&& Expo 2010 has ____________ ____________ ____________ ____________ Miss Smith’s life.5. In the end, Mr. Jiang decided to return the robot to the robot shop. 写出有关return的短语:& 1)把某物还给某人(2个)__________________________________________2)返回至某地 ______________________________Step Three Learn the sentences.1. He has little time for his hobbies, _______ _______? (反意问句)此句中,little 表示“几乎没有,很少”,反意问句要注意前否后肯。归纳其他常见否定词:__________________________________________________________& 链接:& 1)―You have never been to Shanghai, ________ ________? ―________, ________ ________. I went there last month.& 2)― Jack seldom cries, ________ ________? &&& ―________, ________ ________. He thinks it useless to cry. 2. In order to have more spare time, I need to buy a robot.& & 划线部分充当句子的_______语。&&& 1) 用to改写成同义句:________________________________________________________& 2) 用 so that…改写成同义句:___________________________________________________& 3. As a result, Mr. Jiang no longer needed to get up early.& & = The robot helped Mr. Jiang so much _______________________________________________.& 翻译:1) 他犯了个大错。结果丢了工作。& so / such…that…:________________________________________________________________& as a result:_____________________________________________________________________& 2)他工作到很晚。结果病倒了。& So / such…that…:______________________________________________________________& as a result:_____________________________________________________________________4. Mr. Jiang did not know what he should do with the robot. (改成同义句)& 1)Mr. Jiang did not know what __________ __________ with the robot. 2)Mr. Jiang did not know how he should __________ __________ the robot. 3)Mr. Jiang did not know how __________ __________ with the robot. Step Four Homework1. Remember the important words, phrases and sentences.2. Preview vocabulary. Exercises一、请根据空格后的中文提示、英文释义或句意,写出句中所缺单词,使句子通顺。& 1. The robot made a difference to Mr. Jiang’s __________(daily) life. 2. The robot caught a __________(病毒)and threw his shirt into the __________(垃圾桶).3. My room is in a __________(混乱). Can you help me make it clean and tidy?4. Yesterday I broke my __________ (镜子). So today I have to go and buy a new one. 5. Tom, don’t ___________ (cover a large area) coins everywhere. Put them away. 二、单项选择。 (&&& ) 1. I believe robots can change our life a lot ________ many ways.&&&&& A. on&&&&&&&&& &B. to&&&&&&&&&& &C. in&&&&&&&&&&& &D. by(&&& ) 2. Who is the first ___________ school every day?&&&&& A. to reach&&&&&& &B. to get&&&&&& &C. to arrive&&&& &D. getting to(&&& ) 3. I got up so early __________ catch the early bus.&&&&& A. that&&&&&&&&&& &B. so that&&&& &C. in order to&& &D. in order that(&&& ) 4. My books are on the floor? Who has knocked ___________?&&&&& A. over them&&&&& &B. them over&&& &C. down them&& &D. them down(&&& ) 5. We can find his room ___________ mess.&&&&& A. in so a&&&&&&&& &B. on so a&&&& &C. in such a&&& &D. on such a(&&& ) 6. The boy is ________ trouble and I’m ________ tired &&&&& A. too much, much too&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. much too, too much&&&&& C. too much, too much&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. much too, much too(&&& ) 7. I really wonder _________ with these lazy boys.&&&&& A. how to do&& &&B. how should I &C. what to do& &D. what should I(&&& ) 8. The teacher asked ___________ to him.&&&&& A. what happened&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. what has happened &&&&& C. what is happening&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. what will happen
&&&& Period Four VocabularyLearning ActivitiesLearning aims1.&To develop the understanding of the function of different parts of robots.2.&To know what robots can do and write a composition to describe your ideal robot.Learning proceduresActivity One PreviewⅠ. New words (写出下列单词的划线部分的音标、词性和词义)1. dry&&&&& _________________________ 2. whatever _________________________3. wheel&&& _________________________ 4.chest&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. battery&& _________________________ 6. absorb&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Ⅱ. The usage of some important words1.&dry&&&& ①These clothes are drier than those ones.& 这些衣服比那些干。②She dried her hair in the sun.& 她在太阳底下把头发晾干。句①中 adj.干的,&&&& 比较级&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 反义词&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& 句②中 v. 把……弄干,&&&&&&&&&& (过去式)&&&&&&&&& (三单)&&&&&& They have&&&&&&&&&&& all the clothes so that children can wear them tonight.&&&&&& 他们弄干了所有衣服以便小孩今晚能穿。2. whatever&& They eat whatever they can find. 他们找到什么就吃什么。&&&&&&&& Whatever reason you have, you shouldn’t be late.无论什么理由,你都不应该迟到。句中whatever& pron.无论什么=no matter what&& whatever adj. 任何的&&&&&&&& 试译:无论何时&&&&&&&&&&& 无论哪儿&&&&&&&&&&& 无论谁&&&&&&&&& Ⅲ. New phrases (翻译下列短语)1.&wash up and dry the dishes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.&tell me a lot of jokes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.&find out the causes of the problems&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.&look just like a real person&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.&take photos of everything&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.&do whatever it is asked to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7.&absorb energy from the sun&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8.&make my robot energetic&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Activity Two Free talkT: Can you name the parts of a robot?S: ….T: What’s the function of different parts of robots?S: ….Activity Three Presentation of VocabularyStep One Learn the new words in Part AStep Two Finish the exercises of Part A (check the answers together quickly) Step Three Remember the useful phrases1.&洗碗碟并烘干&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& wash up and dry the dishes&&&&&&&&& 2.&给我讲许多笑话&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& tell me a lot of jokes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.&查出问题的起因&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& find out the causes of the problems&&& 4.&看上去就像一个真人&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& look just like a real person&&&&&&&& 5.&拍下所有东西的照片&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& take photos of everything&&&&&&&& 6.&做它被要求做的无论什么事&&&&&&&&& do whatever it is asked to&&&& 7.&从太阳吸收能量&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& absorb energy from the sun&&&&&& 8.&使我的机器人充满活力&&&&&&&&&&&&& make my robot energetic&&&& Step Four Talk about Part B on Page 281.&Read the article and answer the question:What’s Daniel’s ideal robot like?2.&Read the article and help Daniel complete it .3.& Please discuss in your group, design your robot. Then choose one as a reporter to introduce your design.Homework1. Read and remember the words.& 2. Preview Grammar.
Exercises一、请根据空格后的中文提示、英文释义或句意,写出句中所缺单词,使句子通顺。1. No wonder he is so fast, look at the&&&&&&&&&& (轮子) under his feet.2. The hair can&&&&&&&&&& (吸收) energy from the sun and make my robot energetic.3. The robot also has two arms connected to its&&&&&&&&&& .4. You shouldn’t throw&&&&&&&&&&& everywhere. Put it into the dustbin.5. The boy seldom listens to the teacher and he always does&&&&&&&&&& (anything or everything) he likes.二、请根据句意从方框中选用合适的动词,并用其适当时态填空,使句子通顺。
& 1. When I got home yesterday, my wife&&&&&&&&&&& my shirts and trousers.2. It’s said this kind of material&&&&&&&&&&& water easily.3. How clean the floor is! Who&&&&&&&&&&& it?4. The students&&&&&&&&&&& to their school in two weeks’ time.5. I asked if he would help me with my English and at last he&&&&&&&&&& .三、单项选择。(&&&&& ) 1. He&&&&&&&&&&& be at home, but I’m not sure.&&&&&&&&&&&& A. mustn’t&&&&&&& B. can’t&&&&&&& C. may not&&&&& D. oughtn’t(&&&&& ) 2. The shop&&&&&&&&&&& at 9 a.m.&&&&&&&&&&&& A. is opened&&&&& B. is open&&&&&& C. opens&&&&&&& D. both B and C(&&&&& ) 3. Dad says you may&&&&&&&&&&& swim&&&&&&&&&&& skate now, but pay attention to your safety.&&&&&&&&&&&& A. or&&&& B. but also&&&& C. and&&& D. nor(&&&&& ) 4.―Do you know when he&&&&&&&& tomorrow? ―When he&&&&&&&&& , please tell him to come to my office.&&&&&&&&&&&& A. will come&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. comes&&&&&&&&&&&& C. comes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. will come(&&&&& ) 5. He wonders&&&&& . He called you the whole night, but no one answered the phone.&&&&&&&&&&&& A. what’s your name&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. what happened to you&&&&&&&&&&&& C. what’s your mother&&&&&&&&&&&& D. who is she talking with
Period Five GrammarLearning ActivitiesLearning aims1. To learn object clauses introduced by ‘wh-’words.2. To learn to use ‘in order to’ and ‘as a result’.3. To learn to use ‘need to’.Learning proceduresActivity One PreviewI. New words (写出下列单词划线部分的音标、词义和词性)1. connection&____________________ &2. nod &____________________ 3. bend&&&____________________& &4. knee &____________________5. either&&& &____________________II. The usage of some important wordsThe connection of our telephone took several hours.This wire(电线)connects with that one.connection& 词性:_____________,动词:_____________。Exercises:The modem (调制解调器) is used for ___________ ( connect) a computer to a telephone line.If your computer doesn’t work well, maybe you need to check all the ___________ ( connect).III. New phrases (在课本中找出下列短语,并尝试翻译成中文)& &1. have my robot wash up&&&______________________2. nod or shake its head &&&&______________________&& &3. bend its knees &&&&&______________________ &4. repair the robot that went wrong&&______________________5. work properly&&&&&______________________6. keep my flat as good as new&&______________________IV. New sentences1. In order to have more spare time, I need to buy a robot.& in order to意思:_____________, 表示 _______________。2. The robot did all the housework. As a result, Mr Jiang no longer needed to get up early.as a result 意思:_____________, 表示 _______________。思考:1) 英语中表示“目的”和“结果”的还有其它哪些结构?&&&&&&&& 表示目的:& _________________________________________&&&&&&&& 表示结果:& _________________________________________&&&& 2) 尝试用不同方法来表达上面两句。_________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&& __________________________________________________________________________Activity Two Learning ‘in order to’ and ‘as a result’Step One Ask and answer1. Do you like robots?2. What can robots help us do?3. Do you still remember why Mr. Jiang once bought a robot from a robot shop ?Step Two Try to say the sentence in other ways.In order to have more spare time, Mr. Jiang bought a robot.to do: _____________________________________________________________________so that: ____________________________________________________________________Step Three& Finish and check the answers on P30 in groups.Step Four& Say the sentences in other ways in your group.1. In order to watch my favourite TV programmes, I had my robot wash up after dinner.to do: _____________________________________________________________________so that: ____________________________________________________________________2. In order to keep my flat as good as new, I had my robot clean the rooms every day.to do: _____________________________________________________________________so that: ____________________________________________________________________3. He had a bad headache. As a result, he didn’t sleep well last night.& such … that: _______________________________________________________________Activity Three Learning ‘need to’ Step One Finish and check the answers on P31 in groups.Step Two Read the sentences loudly.1. I think you need to return it to the shop.2. Tom looks tired. He needs a good sleep.3. Mum needs me to help do the housework.4. Jim needn’t finish the work today.5. We should try our best to help the people in need.Step Three Discuss the usage of need1. need作为情态动词&________________________________________________________2. need作为行为动词&________________________________________________________3. need作为名词&& &________________________________________________________Activity Four Learning object clauses introduced by ‘wh-’wordsStep One Finish and check the answers on Page 29.Step Two Read the sentences carefully and have a discussion.1. I wonder what’s inside the box.2. Could you tell me which is the way to the nearest hospital?Discuss: 上述两句中的what和 which充当从句的_______________。当疑问词充当宾语从句的____________时,从句保留___________语序。Step Three Try to give more examples like this. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Step Four Discuss the usage of object clauses.1. 连词:1)从句是陈述句,连词用 ________。2)从句是一般疑问句,连词用___________;从句是选择疑问句,连词用________。3)从句是特殊陈述句,连词用______________。2. 语序:宾语从句一律使用____________语序。3. 时态:1)主句为现在时或现在完成时,从句______________________________。2)主句为过去时态,从句______________,如果从句是客观真理,仍用___________。Activity Five PhrasesFind and then underline the phrases.1. 修理这个出故障的机器人&&&&&& 2. 饭后让我的机器人洗刷餐具&&&3. 出去吃午餐&&&&&&&&& 4. 正常运转5. 点 / 摇头&& &&&&&&6. 更换电池7. 屈膝&&&&&&&&8. 检查所有的链接HomeworkRead the new words and phrases and try to remember.
Exercises一、将下列句子合并成宾语从句。1. Where is Zhongshan Park?I am not sure _____________________________________________________________2. How long has Helen learned French?I wondered ______________________________________________________________3. Light travels faster than sound.Our teacher told us ________________________________________________________4. Is there going to be a horror film this weekend?I don’t know _____________________________________________________________5. What happened to Tony last night?Mum hasn’t told me _______________________________________________________& 二、单项选择。(&&& ) 1. Can you tell me __________ you are going to do next week? (09年河南)& &&&&&& A. if&&&&B. what&&&&C. how&&&D. where& (&&& ) 2. ---Excuse me, could you tell me __________? (09年福建)&&&&&&&&&&&&& ---Sorry, sir. I wasn’t there at that time.&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. how did the accident happen&&&&&&&&&& &B. how the accident happened&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. how does the accident happen&&&&&&&&& &D. how the accident happens(&&& ) 3. He opened all the windows ____________ he could breathe more fresh air.&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. in order to&&B. because&&&&& && &C. so that&&&&&&& &D. such that(&&& ) 4. He no longer ___________ get up early every morning.&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. need to&&&& &B. doesn’t need to&&C. needs to&&D. needs(&&& ) 5. I wonder _____________________________.A. that Mr. Jiang bought the robot&&&& B. if Mr. Jiang bought the robot tomorrowC. When did Mr. Jiang buy the robot&& D. where Mr. Jiang bought the robot(&&& ) 6. He left his key in his office. ___________, he couldn’t get into his house.&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. Because&&&B. In order to&&&&&& &C. As a result&&D. But&&&
Period Six Integrated SkillsLearning ActivitiesLearning aims1. To get extra information from a poster.2. To complete notes about a robot exhibition and an e-mail.3. To extract information from a radio programme4. To talk about what robots can do and give opinions about different types of robots.Learning proceduresActivity One PreviewⅠ. New words (写出该单词的划线部分的音标、词义和词性)copy ______________________________________________Ⅱ. The usage of new words1.&It opens at 10 a.m. and closes at 4.30 p.m.. / The exhibition will be open at 10 a.m.. open 作动词时,意思是___________, 作形容词时,意思是_____________close 词性是_____________, 意思是____________, 它的形容词形式是____________填空:1) The shop _________(open) at 9:00 am and _________(close) at 5:00 pm. 2) The shop is _________(open) from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. It’s _________(close) now. & 2.& Come to the robot exhibition on 12th March and receive a free copy of ‘Robot’ magazine!&&&&& Mr. Yang often asks his students to copy the new words after class.&& copy 词性可以是__________和__________, 意思分别为___________和_________根据句意填空:1) Mr. Zhang is angry with Tom because he __________ others’ exam paper.2) ―Do you have a few __________ of the magazine? ―Yes, here you are.III. New phrases (翻译下列词组)&& 1. free for children under 12 &&&&_______________________________________2. need to pay 10¥each for the tickets &&_______________________________________&& 3. get tired&&&&&&&&_______________________________________4. The robot made in Japan&& &&&&_______________________________________5. receive a free copy of ‘Robot’ magazine&= get a ‘Robot’ magazine for free &&_______________________________________6. on the first day of the exhibition&&&_______________________________________7. leave home around 9 a.m&&&&_______________________________________8. in order to arrive there on time&&&_______________________________________&IV. New sentences (翻译下列句子)&& 1. The price of the tickets is 10 yuan for people over 12.&&& __________________________________________________________________________2. Please let me know as soon as you can. & __________________________________________________________________________&3. That robot made in Japan is very interesting, I think.& __________________________________________________________________________Activity Two Learning Part B on page 33Step One Free talk1. What can a robot do?2. What kind of robot do you want to design?Step Two Listen to the tape and choose the correct answer&&& (& ) 1. Where was the robot made?&&&&&&&& A. Japan.&&&&& B. China.&&&&& C. South Korea.(&&& ) 2. What can the robot do?&&&&&&&&& A. Only sweep the floor and iron clothes.&&&&&&&&& B. Only cook food.&&&&&&&&& C. Both A and B.(& ) 3. How long can the robot work every day?&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. 24 minutes. B. All day.&& C. 12 hours.Step Three Pair work&&& You want to buy a robot at an exhibition. Work in pairs, talk about it with your friend. Use Daniel and Simon’s conversation as a model.Activity Three Learning Part A Step One Read the poster of Part A1 on page 32 and answer the following questions1. How long will the exhibition be held?& 2. Where will the exhibition be held?3. What time will the exhibition begin?&& 4. What’s the price of the ticket?Step Two Help Daniel complete his notes with as much information as you canStep Three Listen and complete the rest of the notes in Part A1 Step Four Help Daniel complete his e-mail in Part A3Step Five Group work&&& Tell your friends about the exhibition.Would you like to go to the exhibition? Why / Why not? Step Six Try to remember these useful phrases.1. free for children under 12&& &&&12岁以下的儿童免费& 2. need to pay 10¥each for the tickets &&每人需要付10元钱买票&& 3. get tired& &&&&&&&累了&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. The robot made in Japan&&&&日本制造的机器人& 5. receive a free copy of ‘Robot’ magazine= get a ‘Robot’ magazine for free &&得到一本免费的机器人杂志6. on the first day of the exhibition&&&在展览的第一天 7. leave home around 9 a.m.&&&&大约在上午9点离开家8. in order to arrive there on time&&&为了准时到那儿Homework1.&Read and recite the phrases.2.&Recite the dialogue.Exercises一、词汇。A. 请根据空格后的中文提示、英文释义或句意,写出句中所缺单词,使句子通顺。1.& There is an __________(show) in the park. The flowers there are so beautiful. 2.& __________ (no matter what ) he says, I always believe him.3.& Have you ________(邮寄) the letter for me?4.& No wonder he is so fast, look at the _________(轮子) under his feet.5.& Lily has some c_________ of the magazine, you can ask for one from her.B. 翻译短语。1. 12岁以下的儿童免费__________________ 2. 每人需要付10元钱买票 ________________3. 日本生产的机器人____________________4. 得到一本免费的机器人杂志 ______________5. 在展览的第一天______________________6. 大约在上午9点离开家___________________7. 为了准时到达那儿 ___________________&8. 请尽快让我知道。 ____________________二、单项选择。(&&& ) 1. I got up so early __________ catch the early bus.&&&&& A. in order to &&&B. so that &&C. that&&&D. in order that(&&& ) 2.The cars made in this factory are cheaper than _______ made in that factory.&&&&& A. it&&& &&&B. that&& &&&C. those&& &&&D. these(&&& ) 3. He left his key in his office. __________, he couldn’t get into his house.&&&&& A. Because &&B. In order to &&&C. As a result& &&D. But(&&& ) 4. The shop ________ at 9.am&&&&& A. is opened&&&&&&& B. is open&&&&&&&&& &C. opens&&&&&&&&&&& &D. B and C
Period Seven Main taskLearning Activities Learning aims 1. To read and understand a questionnaire.2. To complete a complaint letter with the information in the questionnaire.3. To write a complaint letter.Learning ProcedureActivity One Preview I. New words (写出下列单词的划线部分的音标、词义和词性)&& 1. lifespan ________________&& 2. order ___________________II. The usage of some important wordsordern. 订单; 次序,顺序;正常工作状态,秩序;规则;命令;定购You need to pay more attention to your orders. 你们需要多注意你们的订单。The telephone is out of____________. 电话机坏了。Put the sentences in the correct ______________. 把这些句子按正确的顺序排列。 v. 订购;命令;点(饭菜等)Shall I _________ a packet for you on the Internet?我在网上给你定购一套,好吗?&They _________ him to stop. 他们命令他停下。&常用搭配:in order that 为了,目的在于;in order to为了……起见,以便; give orders 下命令;take orders接受命令; in order按照顺序,挨次; keep in order 使遵守秩序,维持秩序;out of order次序紊乱; order sb to do sth命令某人做某事III. New Phrases (翻译下列短语)1. What do you look for in a robot? &_______________________________2. get a special gift &&&&_______________________________3. need to be checked/checking&&_______________________________4. expect sb. to do sth. &&&&_______________________________5. be satisfied/unhappy with sth.&&_______________________________6. get my money back &&&&_______________________________
Activity Two Lead-in Step One Complete the following questionnaireYour ideal robot1. How long should your robot work every day?A. 8 hours&&& B. 12 hours&& C. 24 hours&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. _______________2. What is the most important thing your robot should do?& A. Help you with your homework& B. Make your lunch& C. Do the laundry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D._______________3. How big should your robot be?& A. Very small& B. Medium&& C. Large&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. _______________4. How long should your robot’s batteries last?& A. 2 days&&&& B.1 week&&&& C. 2 months&&&&&&&&&&&& D.________________5. How often should your robot need checking?& A. Never&&&& B. Every 3 months&& C. Every 6 months&& D. _______________6. How long do you expect your robot to last?& A. 1 year&&&& B. 10 years&&& C. 20 years&&&&&&&&&&&& D. ________________7. _________________________________________________________. (其它要求)8.__________________________________________________________. (其它要求)Step Two Ask and answer about the questionnaire in groupsActivity Three PresentationStep One Read the questionnaire on P35 and check Preview III.Step Two Work in groupsUse 7 sentences to describe Daniel’s ideal robot according to the 7 questions in the questionnaire in groups.Step Three Discuss in groups T: Do you agree with Daniel’s answer?&&&&& S: I (don’t) agree with Daniel on question 1/2/… because…Activity Four PresentationStep One Help Daniel complete his letterStep Two Ask and answer 1)&When did Daniel buy the robot?2)& What is Daniel unhappy with ? Size, power, work hours and type of work and checking and lifespan3)&How will Daniel deal with his robot?Activity Five PracticeStep One Discussion 1)&How to write a complaint letter and what should be included? 2)&How to make your letter easy to understand and smooth to read.…Step Two Discussion1)&If your robot stops working completely after 2 weeks, what will you do?2)&What problems may your robot have?Size&Battery&Work hour&Type of work&Checking&Lifespan&Step Three Write a complaint letter according to the questionnaire above.Dear Sir/Madam,Two weeks ago , I bought a robot from your company in order to have more spare time. However, I am not at all satisfied with it. First,_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours faithfully_____________Step Four Read the complaint letter in classHomework1.&Read and recite the letter on P362.&Write a complaint letterExercises请写一篇短文,介绍你理想中的机器人。内容必须包括表格中有关信息。词数:90左右。Size&MediumBattery&6 last for 8 monthsWork hour&16Type of work&1.make meals&& 2.wash dishes&& 3….& 4….Checking&Every 4 monthsLifespan&At least 10 yearsIn order to have more spare time, I need to buy a robot. My ideal robot_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Period Eight CheckoutLearning Activities Learning aims 1. To review the vocabulary and grammar of the unit.2. To provide the chance for students to use what they have learned in the unit.Learning procedures Activity One Revision of vocabulary.Step One Read the wordlist of the unit and check in pairs.Step Two Have a dictation. 1.垃圾箱__________&2.硬币__________&&3.膝盖____________&4.镜子________________5.车轮____________ &6.订单__________&&7.电饭煲__________&8. 熨烫;熨斗_________9. 垃圾、废物_______________________&&10.任何、一切事物_________________________11.日常的、每天的___________________&&12.混乱、杂乱_____________________________13.胸膛、胸部_______________________&&14. 光滑的、平坦的________________________15. 也(否定句中);两者之一____________&16. 抄写、模仿、复制;一本(份、册)________17. 点头__________(过去式)__________(过去分词)__________&&& 18. 邮寄__________(过去式)__________(过去分词)__________ 19. 清扫、打扫__________________(过去式)__________(过去分词)___________20. 使分布;扩散、展开__________(过去式)__________(过去分词)___________ Step Three Check in groups. Activity Two Revision of phrases.Step One Check the phrases on the worksheet in pairs. Step Two Have a dictation.1. 结果 ___________________________&&2. 将电池放进它里面______________________3. 为了……________________________&&4. 在许多(某些)方面____________________5. 对……满意______________________&&6. 怎样处理(两种)______________________7. 拿回我的钱______________________&&8. 寄给你一台机器人______________________9. 写投诉信________________________&&10. 拥有好的记忆力 ______________________11. 使房间通风_____________________&&12. 将垃圾放入垃圾箱_____________________13. 唤醒我(们)___________________&&14. 走错路、出故障_______________________15. 查明问题的起因_________________&&16. 得到一本免费的杂志___________________17. 日本制造的机器人_______________&&18. 持续至少两个月_______________________19. 清理我房间里的杂乱_____________&&20. 盼望收到你的来信_____________________21. 启动一台机器人_________________&&22. 不再……(两种) _______________________23. reply to this e-mail ________________&&24. iron shirts _____________________________25. give the new robot a try_____________&&26. wash up and dry the dishes________________Step Three Check in groups.Activity Three Revision of Grammar.Step One Discuss the usage of ‘in order to’ and ‘as a result’ in groups and show in class.1.“in order to”说明动作的 _____________,引导目的状语。状语可放在句首,与________用逗号隔开;也可放在_________的后面,不需要逗号。如:(1) 她起得很早,以便能赶上早班车。___________________ catch the early bus, she got up very early. She got up very early ___________________________________.(2) 他学得很认真,以便能通过考试。____________________________________, he studied very hard. He studied very hard ____________________________________. 拓展:in order to引导的状语从句还可改为in order that或so that引导的目的状语从句。(1)句可改为:____________________________________________________________________(2)句可改为:____________________________________________________________________2.“as a result”说明事情的______________。一般置于句中,用逗号与后面的句子隔开,有时亦可放于句末。 如:受害人被人用小刀袭击,结果流血身亡。The victim was attacked with a knife and, as a result, he bled to death.The victim was attacked with a knife and bled to death as a result.她学习不认真,结果没通过考试。She didn’t study hard. ___________, she didn’t pass the exam.我的电脑染上了病毒,结果一切都乱了。My computer _________________. _______________, everything was _______________________.Step Two Discuss the usage of ‘need to’ in groups and show in class.“need to”中的need为___________ (情态;行为)动词。归纳:need作为行为动词时,构成的短语有:________________________________________________________________________________延伸:need用做情态动词时,没有______和______的变化,后接动词原形;用于否定句和疑问句当中,其否定式为___________。如:You needn’t answer this question.need还可用作_________,其构成的短语有:be in (great) need of…。Step Three Discuss the usage of object clauses introduced by ‘wh-’words in class.1.“wh--”words一般分为疑问________和疑问副词两类。疑问代词主要有三个,即:_______________________,它们在句中可作_________和宾语。2. 当疑问代词在句中作_______时,改成宾语从句时,其______不变。如:What’s in the box?类似的句子还有(不少于3句):_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________将下列句子改成宾语从句。1. Where did you buy this robot? Can you tell me _____________________________________________?2. Who will look after your robot? I wonder ___________________________________________________. Activity Four PracticeFinish Part A and B in the book on P 37, and then check. HomeworkFinish the exercises.
Exercises一、请根据空格后的中文提示、英文释义或句意,写出句中所缺单词,使句子通顺。1. Who has ___________(打扫) the floor? It’s so clean.2. The fire soon ___________(covered a large area) quickly all over the whole building.3. Mr. Black is a ______________. He sells all kinds of things.4. We should put ___________ (litter) into ___________. 5. He has several ________(本) of this kind of magazines. You can borrow one from him.6.The girl is enjoying her new dress in the ___________(镜子) .7. The owner of the shop was killed and the room was in a ___________ (a dirty or untidy state).二、请根据句意从方框中选用合适的词,并用其适当形式填空,使句子通顺。 &dry&& smooth&& play&& three&& different&& she 1. The machine runs ____________ after it was repaired.2. ___________ fish tastes delicious, doesn’t it?3. It’s necessary for us to learn the ___________ team spirit.4. The Shanghai Expo 2010 made a great ____________ to China economy.5. Kitty was enjoying _________ dinner when I went to visit her yesterday evening..6. Two-__________ of the boys in our class like playing basketball.三、请根据句意从方框中选用合适的动词,并用其适当时态填空,使句子通顺。 & visit&& fall&&& post&& iron&& reply&& travel& 1. C-Where’s Mum?&&&& C-She ______________ clothes in the room.2. He _____________ the letter two months ago, but I didn’t receive it.3. He _____________ to my e-mail twice a month.. 4. Be quiet, please! The child _____________ asleep.5. She looked after my pet dog while I _______________ abroad.6.―What’s your plan for the coming holiday?& ―We_______________ the World Expo in Shanghai.四、单项选择。 (&&& ) 1. Mum gets up very early _________ get the breakfast ready for her child.&&&&&&& A. so that&&&& &B. in order to&&&& &C. as a result&&&& D. as soon as(&&& ) 2.―How long ______ yesterday’s meeting_______?&& ―For two hours.&&&&&& A. last&&& &B. last&& &C. lasted&&& D. lasted(&&& ) 3. You_________ pay for the CD if you _______it.&&&&&& A. don’ don’t need&&&&&&&&& B. needn’t; don’t need&&&&&& C. don’ needn’t&&&&&&&&& D. needn’t; needn’t(&&& ) 4. I don’t know _________.&&&&&&& A. which room he live&&&&&&&&&&& B. which room does he live in&&&& C. which floor he lives&&&&&&&&&&& D. which floor he lives on(&&& ) 5.―You’ve done a great job, Grace.―__________.&&&&&&& A. I’m afraid not.&&&&& B. Thanks a lot.&&&& C. I agree with you.&& D. It’s hard to say.
&文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 need buy 的文章

随机推荐