根据句意用恰当的介词语法填空专练填空。

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
根据句意,用合适的介词填空I am 【】Class 1 and my sister is【】Class 7.Most of us like listening【】music.There are there glasses【】water【】the table.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
in,intoof,on-----------------------------------满意请点击右上方【选为满意回答】按钮
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
麻烦老师解答:根据句意用适当的介词
根据句意用适当的介词或副词填空.1.&If you can't pronounce the words,please look them _______ in the dictionary.2.&We tried to cheer her up _______ telling her funny stories.3.&When the sun began to go down,he started to put _______ a tent.4.&Thank you _______ lending me your bike.5.&The ideas that he came up _______ worked out fine.6.&Mr Smith set _______ a club to provide books for those who like reading.7.&We will clean _______ the park this Sunday.8.&Extra paper will be handed _______ to students at once.9.&I feel sick.&&I'll have to put _______ my visit till next month.10.&I told rny teacher _______ my problem.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.up&& 2.by&& 3.up&& 4.for&& 5.with&&
6.up 7.up 8.out&& 9.off&& 10.about&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
根据句意用适当的介词,副词填空 1.We must climb _______ to the top of the hill before ten.2.Put _______ the vase ,or you will break it .3.Can you tell me the way ____ the park _____ the railway station.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.up2.down3. from
根据句意,用括号中所给的词的适当形式填空。
1.The sthdents came into the classroom as soon as the bell _____
_______ (ring)
2.The little boy stopped ______
(cry ) at once when he saw his mother.
3.When they see the film about the poor children's lives ,they all think they are _____ (luck) ones.
1. started ringing
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码根据句意从括号中选择恰当的介词填空
1. I go to school __________(at / on) 7:30 every morning.2. The doctor would like to meet her __________(between / among) 8:00 and 9:00 tomorrow morning.3. -When did Hong Kong return to China?
-__________(In / On) July 1st, 1997.4. In the West, there is lots of excitement __________(in / on) Christmas morning when children get up
very early to open their presents.5. The Smiths have lived in China __________ (for / since) five years.
2. between
试题“根据句意从括号中选择恰当的介词填空
1. I g...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
铜导线甲、乙长度相等,甲的横截面积大于乙的横截面积,则甲导线的电阻________乙导线的电阻。若将它们并联,电路中的总电阻________甲导线的电阻,通过干路中的电流________乙导线的电流。(均选填“小于”、“等于”或“大于”)
已知导体材料的电阻R可以用下式计算,R=ρ
,式中ρ为材料的电阻率(同种材料的电阻率相同),l为导体的长度,S为导体的横截面积.现已知直径为0.3mm的熔丝的熔断电流是1.8A,材料相同的直径为0.6mm的熔丝的熔断电流是5.0A,若将长度相同、材料也相同的20根直径为0.3mm的熔丝和一根直径为0.6mm的熔丝并联接入电路,当通入电流逐渐增大,达到下列哪个电流值时,电路将完全断开(  )
长度相同的铜导线甲和乙,甲的横截面积大于乙的横截面积,则甲导线的电阻_________乙导线的电阻。若将它们串联在电路中,通过甲导线的电流________通过乙导线的电流;若将它们并联在电路中,通过甲导线的电流_______通过乙导线的电流。(均选填“小于”、“等于”或“大于”)
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
根据句意,用适当的介词填空。
1.l can hardly believe that so fine paper is made____ &&&& wood.2. Many desks and chairs are made &&&&
____wood in some country school.3. Look! These luxurious(豪华的)cars are made &&&___&&&
China.4. Those apples can be made__ &&&&&&
_the apple jam.5. The Shenzhou satellites are made&& &&&&
____Chinese ourselves.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1. from&&2. of&&3. in&&4. into&&5. by
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语介词填空 的文章

随机推荐