个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
帮忙检查下英语作文有没有错误,UnderstandingCan you get along well with others?Can you understand others ’mood?When you quarreled with others,what would you do?I had a true experience.Once,a friend of mine called Yue and I didn’t talk with each other.Because we both thought that we didn’t want to talk to each other and even hated each other.I talked to other friend of mine named Xin about this.I even told something bad about Yue to Xin.After a few days,Xin told me that Yue asked her why I didn’t talk to her.I suddenly understood.I made a embarrassed mistake.In the end,we became reconciled.We were friendly to each other as usual.I realized we should think about others’ thoughts more than ourselves’ on this subject.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
你写的非常好,没错误
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
初中英语作文 大家帮我检查一下拼写错误和语法错误如题,这是演讲用的 my hobby 忽略标点和大小写,只看拼写和语法(比如时态和单复数),如果有更好的(在写作上的)建议当然更好了,要显得正式一些 主要检查语法错误 力求通顺简洁everyone has hobbies ,no matter whether you are rich or not,no matter how old you are.a good hobby can help us learn a lot of knowledge,even change our lives.i have many hobbies,such as listening to pop music or reading magazines.but my favorite hobby is watching movies.i started to watch movies few years ago.my sister enjoyed watching movies very much at that moment,so she taught me to download free movies from the internet,and she introduced many excellent movies to me,such as《The Shawshank Redemption》and《High School Musical》.i enjoyed them very much.now,i have watched many movies,and it‘s free,i don’t have to pay much for them,my parents bought me a large video player so that i can watch movies everywhere,and i‘m falling in love with movies.i love watching movies but not just for relaxing.it helps me a lot.some show me customs and culture in other countries ,and others tell me to face to the difficulties and to be brave.some english movies can develop my vocabulary and pronunciation.i can learn some new words from movies.sometimes i try to speak english as if' i‘m a character in movies.day by day ,i can speak english better than before and i have known many new words.my favourite movie is 《Inception》.the actors are very handsome and they acted well in the movie and the movie tells a story about someone came into one‘s dream ,it is very exciting.i really enjoy watching movies,but now,it is more and more difficult for me to watch a movie.the first reason is my school work,i'm very busy now.next,there are fewer and fewer free movies for us to download.it means i must pay much more for my hobby
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1、such as listening to pop music or reading magazines.中的or是否应该改成and或者“、”?2、and it‘s free,改成“of course it‘s free ”是否会更轻松些?3、some show me customs and culture in other countries ,and others tell me to face to the difficulties and to be brave.改为Showing me customs and culture in other countries ,telling me to face to the difficulties and to be brave,and so on,all that things it can give me.会不会更口语化些?4、i can learn some new words from movies.中的 movies可改为them 以避免重复.5、 i have known many new words中的 known 改为got或者recognized会更好些.以上一些,可供参考.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The article is pretty good. However if you will do a prensitation, you need to consider copyright proection of a movie.Is it illegal to download some moive for free? BTW, you mentioned " now,i ha...
第一句话最好把WHEATHER去了。第二句话改成CHANGES。第二段有个FACE TO 改成FACE。可能有其他没看到的哈。用手机看太费劲了…
啊啊 啊啊!!~~
我的妈啊!!!~~
(头晕、、、、)你还是自己改吧 、、、我英语差、、、、、
写的蛮好的
扫描下载二维码有没有英语好的帮我检查一下英语作文???_百度知道
有没有英语好的帮我检查一下英语作文???
联系邮箱我发作文给你看
我有更好的答案
发了,你没回复
采纳率:31%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
帮我检查一下这篇英语作文请仔细检查有没有语法错误,谢谢May 12th is an unforgettable day for all the Chinese people.There was a serious earthquake on that day in Sichuan Province.The buildings fell down suddenly and thousands of people died. I was very sad when I heard of the news.All the Chinese people get together to overcome the difficulties.Most people donated money to them.,so did I.The soldiers and the doctors tried their best to save more people and they never give up!I hope the Sichuan peole can rebuid their hometown early. I believe tomorrow will be better!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
There was a serious earthquake 最好不要这样说a serious earthquake shocked all the Chinese people 地道点Most people 换成many 吧看得出来像个初中生吧好好学习吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
and they never gave up
除了作后一段PEOPLE拼错好像没有别的错误了
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文错误 的文章

随机推荐