known as反义词是什么意思

best-known是什么意思_best-known在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
best-known是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
best-known是什么意思 best-known在线翻译 best-known什么意思 best-known的意思 best-known的翻译 best-known的解释 best-known的发音 best-known的同义词
best-known英 ['bestn'??n] 美 ['bestn'o?n] best-known 基本解释众所周知的,著名的;best-known 网络解释1. 流传久远的:best 最好的 | best-known 流传久远的 | best-selling 最畅销的2. \u\u006E\u\u002E\u\u\u\u002E\uF\u006D2. 最著名的;人所共知的:generation 一代;一代人 | best-known 最著名的;人所共知的 | performer 表演者;演奏者3. 著名的,众所周知的:Not only did I know her, but I was her best friend. 我不仅认识她,还是她最好的朋友. 倒装语句 | best-known 著名的,众所周知的 | be disappointed in 对...失望4. 最著名的:personal look 个人的外形,外貌特征 | best-known 最著名的 | all over the world 全世界best-known 双语例句1. EARNINGS season is under way and America's best-known companies are queuing up to parade their second-quarter results.&&&&季度结算的日子一天天临近,此时美国的一些最知名的公司正接连不断地审核他们第二季度的经济成果。2. 2. Aaron Copland, America's best-known and best-loved composer would have been 100 years old this centennial year.&&&&阿荣。柯普兰,美国最有名气,也是最有人气的作曲家,千僖之年应是他100诞辰。3. 3. Farmer's lung, which is the best-known HP syndrome, results from the inhalation of fungal organisms that grow in moist hay.&&&&农民肺是最常见的HP症候群,由吸入湿热的乾草中的真菌引起。best-known 源远流长,这里应该是常见的意思吧。4. The group portrait, The Screen Porch, is one of Porter's best-known works because it has often been exhibited.&&&&这组名叫《纱窗门廊》的群像因为经常被展出,成为波特最著名的画作之一。5. The best-known example is the compass plant of the prairies.&&&&最著名的例子是大草原上的指向植物。6. Rich Warren is the founding pastor of Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, CA, one of American`s largest and best-known churches.&&&&这是我最近在看的一本书,是教会里一个朋友介绍的。7. 7. Probably America`s best-known senator, Mr Kennedy had a lengthy career and for many came to epitomise the liberal wing of the Democratic Party.&&&&可能是美国最著名的参议员,肯尼迪先生有一个漫长的职业生涯,是民主党自由派的典范。8. The best-known such product is a handheld electrocardiogram unit that costs about $1, 000 to make about one-tenth of the cost of a standard machine.&&&&其中最著名的一款产品是手持心电图仪,制造成本仅1000美元--约为标准仪器成本的十分之一。9. With more than six hundred and fifty traditional plays, Yuju opera has developed to one of the best-known operas in China.&&&&著名演员有常香玉、牛得草等,代表剧目有《穆桂英挂帅》《红娘》《七品芝麻官》《花木兰》《朝阳沟》等。10. best-known10. Massed choirs and sad dignitaries, including Russia`s political leaders, packed the incense-laden interior of Moscow`s cathedral of Christ the Saviour: not the loveliest but perhaps the best-known of the 20, 000 or so Russian Orthodox churches to be built or rebuilt on the patriarch`s 18-year watch. For all the formality, there was nothing scripted about the way Alexy`s fellow bishops took turns to lean over his open coffin and sob as they bade farewell.&&&&聚集的群众与面带忧郁的各界要人,包括俄罗斯的政客领导们,堆集在香熏的圣主大教堂(不是最华丽的,但在俄罗斯约20000个建成的以及大主教18年任期里重建的教堂里,它应该是最知名的),对于所有的仪式,没有记录其它主教如何在打开的大主教灵棺前俯身和辞别时的哭泣。11. Beijing Opera commands the largest following in China and is also the best-known form of Chinese opera abroad.&&&&&&年画是民间艺术的一种,是贺新年的一种独特形式。12. best-known什么意思12. DANDELION - One of the best-known liver tonic herbs available, it is beneficial as a kidney tonic due to its ge poor digestive disturbances and poor appetite.&&&&&&蒲公英 -最响誉的肝脏补剂草本的当中一个可利用,它是有利的作为肾脏补剂由於它柔和的利尿行动;粗劣的消化干扰和粗劣的胃口。13. danci.911cha.com13. He is one of the best-known poets of today.&&&&&&他是当代最负盛名的诗人之一。14. He is one of the best-known poets of to day.&&&&&&他是当代最负盛名的诗人之一。15. 15. They are among Buxtehude's best-known works and have influenced numerous composers after him, most notably Bach (whose organ passacaglia is modeled after Buxtehude's) and Brahms.&&&&&&它们属于特许的最知名的作品,并影响了他无数的作曲家,最显着的巴赫(其器官帕萨卡里亚是仿照特许的)和勃拉姆斯。16. This 3-disc series includes his best-known works, Allegro Non Troppo and Mr. Rossi.&&&&&&这套三碟作品集收录了他最著名的作品《从容的快板》和《罗斯先生》。17. However, the best-known version of dualism is due to René Descartes (1641), and holds that the mind is a non-physical substance.&&&&&&然而,最为著名的二元论当算勒奈·笛卡尔,说的是心灵是一种非物质的实体。18. CHRISDINE is one of the world's best-known pet food manufacturers, existing pet food were sold well in Europe, America and Southeast Asia, spread over 44 countries and regions in the world, one model of world pet food safety.&&&&&&CHRISDINE是世界最著名的宠物食品生产制造商之一,现有宠物食品畅销欧美及东南亚,遍及世界44个国家和地区,是世界宠物食品安全的典范。19. Our customers include some of the best-known and most respected industry leaders, and have solid and long-term partnership with.&&&&&&我们客户包括一些最知名和最受尊敬的业界领袖,并建立深厚的和长期的夥伴关系。20. Thomas was selected to represent one of the world's best-known and most important fashion label, Lacoste.&&&&&&托马斯被选为代表之一,世界上最知名的和最重要的时装标签,拉科斯特。best-known 英英释义adj1. most familiar or renowned&&&&e.g. Stevenson's best-known work is probably `Treasure Island'best-known是什么意思,best-known在线翻译,best-known什么意思,best-known的意思,best-known的翻译,best-known的解释,best-known的发音,best-known的同义词,best-known的反义词,best-known的例句,best-known的相关词组,best-known意思是什么,best-known怎么翻译,单词best-known是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 
911查询大全 微信公众号微信扫一扫关注be known to do是什么意思_be known to do在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
be known to do是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
be known to do是什么意思 be known to do在线翻译 be known to do什么意思 be known to do的意思 be known to do的翻译 be known to do的解释
be known to dobe known to do 双语例句1. 1. I show the right hand side is a two-palace cocoon can also be known as husband and wife cocoon, the volume seems larger, it is composed of two silkworm cross-cocoon made of silk, silk is used to do it silk quilt.&&&&我右手边展示的是双宫茧,也可以称为夫妻茧,体积看上去较大,它是由两个蚕交叉吐丝结茧而成的,它的丝是用来做蚕丝被的。2. Be known to do...&&&&人们知道做。。。3. 3. 00In the case of nothing to do, you would never be known that be able to do it.&&&&你还没有个性签名,点击此处可以添加。4. Be weak enough to known you cannot do everything along.&&&&要虚心,不是所有的事情你都能独自完成。5. 5. Salt and heat were known to be effective and these do in fact kill bacteria or prevent them from multiplying.&&&&盐和加热被认为是有效的办法。而事实上,他们的确能杀死细菌或防止细菌繁殖。6. Be known to do sth.&&&&为人所熟知做某事7. Therefore, in order to enhance the contribution rate of the improved variety that agricultural increase production, it must be known how to do the seed project well.&&&&因此,要提高良种对农业增产的贡献率,就必须紧紧围绕如何搞好种子工程做文章。8. What is appropriate for an individual depends on the particular applications, activites, and opportunities for FITness that are associated with the individual's area of interest or specialization, and what is reasonable for a FIT lawyer or a historian to known and be able to do may well differ from what is required for a FIT scientist or engineer.&&&&Mine:什么东西适合个人取决于特定的应用,活动以及达到信息技术能力熟练的机会,这些是与个人兴趣领域或专业领域相联系的。一个信息技术能力熟练的律师或者历史学者家知道什么或者能做什么是合理的,这有可能与信息技术能力熟练的科学家或者工程师的要求大不相同。9. But if the principle of the pretension be admitted, no one can reasonably object to its being acted on in the sense of the majority, or other preponderating
and all persons must be ready to conform to the idea of a Christian commonwealth, as understood by the early settlers in New England, if a religious profession similar to theirs should ever succeed in regaining its lost ground, as religions supposed to be declining have so often been known to do.&&&&但如果承认了它所据以肆行僭越的原则,那就没有理由还能反对它在国内多数人或者其他优势力量的情绪中受到影响;而如果类似新英格兰早期定居者所抱的一种宗教信仰竟有一天能象所谓衰落中的宗教往往做到的那样成功地恢复了它所失去的阵地,那么,我们大家就只好准备接受一个如他们所理解的基督教国家的观念。10. 10. He is better known for his views on taxes than on how to handle the relationship with Russia, what to do about Iran or how deeply Germany should be involved in Afghanistan, but he is unlikely to break sharply with current cautious policies.&&&&比起關於怎樣處理與俄羅斯的關係,怎樣對待伊朗,或德國應該捲入阿富汗多深,他的關於稅收的觀點更為人們所知曉,但是他不太可能急劇地結束當前的謹慎政策。11. Phase and the story will be known perhaps, are aware of negative Lin Jing to a misunderstanding, but why the tip of wheat such as the Oasis of the things of the past as the heart of the world, often awakening the world do?&&&&&&将相和的故事也许众人皆知,都知道廉颇负荆向蔺相如请罪,可是为什么针尖对麦芒的事情却如甘泉一样化近世人之心,常令世人警醒呢?12. You have to have this perfect balance, so for me to be able to come out and do it, when I'm well known for being hot-blooded on court sometimes and going after my shots time and time again, was a tricky situation.&&&&&&你不得不保持好攻守平衡,从他的打法中摆脱出来,走自己的路子。在场上,有时我以还以打法凶狠著称,我得一拍拍较力,形式太神奇了。13. It is known from both the Diabetes Control and Complicatio Trial (DCCT, 1993) and the UK Pro ective Diabetes Study Group (UKPDS, 1998) that it is po ible to prevent diabetic complicatio, and that, if they do a ear, their worsening progre ion can be slowed.&&&&&&研究表明,糖尿病并发症可以预防。如果确实出现并发症,其恶化进程也可以减缓。14. 14. Bridge Still under the setting sun lamp Aperture in the yellow egg with me Man Manao In fact, Aoyao stay up late or not important The key may come his way through a single-plank bridge Oh Ji Guo Mengzi County, said the bridge envy scholar Yang Vermicelli soup hidden under the hot calm to rely on I did not love the girl's escargot help Only occasionally read Jack Lights are turned off and then fall asleep silently The thick eye socket with me Note I hope that lamp is too early dawn helpless Cold wind continues to unbridled pride I can only forget to spring Hu Xinting Mengzi Yibieleikuang Oil umbrella in the rain you must not homesick Dali scholar looking into the Shing Mun When it returns home Jurenjiebang Caijiedengzhang I do not know well to examination Kao Dehao Only official day to take care of whole family Mother's home in Hunters also children at an early date Red boat up to marry the girl back to the bridge on the warm Nawan Heavy examination of spirits with me In a touch of warmth around the Pillow Behind a hundred flowers no longer enchanting Hometown of scenery only Qiao Wake up around the middle of the night is still the world's brain Can you pay to do do some part-time title in three shifts Simply dream of the time used Note Aunt corridor every day in their preaching China smart kids When the well-known scientists The development of promising Do some white-collar workers in the future Respected the authority of the Red River seventh State of the list Assistant county magistrate way into officialdom Miss eventually invited in the door Baitang Xianqijiaru bridge over the table at home fragrance Ya know, I do not go well Road House Only a good idea of aspiring to be an official day of drafting I had the burden back to the people Wangui Wushirenfei no choice but do so anyway days wearing on like years Xinhui The strong spirits with me thinking In a touch of smoke around my heart Mudi half of the play's melancholy Lost Jalan people did not worry Show In the face of the door and the neighbors started to turn east southerly Southerly turn to the north west Cuocheng tornado Next to very poor family quarrel is quasi-Fang Ge Shuai Dongxi rhythm section from time to time to rap Small noisy affair Teng Fang Na Ying Usually choose to make divorce fever vienna version of the Golden Hall Uncle downstairs to continue to slow Please do not shake the maternal grandmother Bridge Hush!&&&&&&过桥 台灯下依然夕照蛋黄色的光圈在陪我慢慢熬熬夜还是熬药其实都不重要关键得走过冲过挤过独木桥哦说到过桥蒙自县羡慕杨秀才米线鸡汤冷静底下藏着滚烫依靠我没爱人帮田螺的姑娘只是偶尔翻翻心灵鸡汤然后默默关灯睡着浓浓的眼圈陪我备考台灯盼破晓无奈尚早寒意继续吹放肆骄傲我只能把春天忘掉蒙自湖心亭一别泪框雨中油伞你莫要思乡走进大理城门秀才仰望何时举人揭榜荣归故里彩结灯张我不知晓去赶考考得好不好只愿一日为官能够照顾一家老小母亲家中盼盼儿早日还撑来大红船再娶回姑娘放在桥底那碗温暖浓浓的烈酒陪我赶考淡淡的温暖在枕边绕身后百花香不再妖娆唯独故乡的风景俏半夜醒来世界还在左右大脑能不能付你钟点做做做题三班倒干脆梦里的时间也拿来备考天天楼道中阿姨们的说教中国小孩聪明当科学家出名发展很有前景将来做做白领权威受人尊敬红河州第七名入榜辅佐县令辗转进入官场终将小姐请来门中拜堂桥已过贤妻嫁入家中桌上飘香我不知晓衙府道走得好不好只愿一日为官胸中抱负得以起草我早去晚归百姓担子背无奈物是人非迂腐度日如年愤愤不平心灰浓浓的烈酒陪我思考淡淡的炊烟在心头绕吹奏的牧笛一半惆怅惹迷途的人愁未展邻居开始和面对门东风转南风南风转北风把西风搓成龙卷风隔壁家庭关系很差放歌准是吵架摔东西有节奏时不时来段rap 小吵邓丽君外遇放那英闹离婚通常会选择发烧版vienna金色大厅楼下大叔继续慢摇请别到外婆桥嘘!15. They do not Pazang not afraid of tired, and open stars of the rubbish bins, the stars are known exposure to a small hobby you will be seeing.&&&&&&他们不怕脏,不怕累,翻开明星们的垃圾筒,把明星们不为人知的小癖好暴露在大家眼前。16. 16. PTFE experience is perfect.3. The candidate: a. should be well Known about SPC, Q7 tooling, PDCA etc. DOE is perfect. a. can handle the trouble shooting fast and quickly in process and keep the process stability. b. Be responsible for the evaluation for new material, machine and tooling coming from his area. c. FMEA, Control Plan and Working instruction issue and revise. d. Can do CIP for top 5 defect in his duty- process e. CAR and 8D experience. f. Can be overtime when requirement, and have a good work attitude, to be willing to grow up with CPCS.&&&&&&应聘者:1,熟悉并掌握SPC,QC 七大手法,PDCA循环等,懂得DOE者优先; 2,能够快速找出流程中存在的问题,并保持流程的稳定性; 3,负责评估本岗位职责范围内新进的材料,机器及工具; 4,FMEA,控制计划和操作规范的发布和修订; 5,负责对本岗位职责范围内的5大过失进行持续改善; 6,有CAR及8D报告工作经验; 7,能适应加班,有良好的工作态度,并愿意与CPCS一起成长。17. It was a thirty eight, the poor mans machete Held it in my hand, thinking damn man it's heavier then expected, Wedged it behind my belt buckle Knowin that its evil, even thought that I could smell trouble The extra strength felt weak, But over there on the corner saw what I needed and proceeded to cross the Street Put the heat in the mail box to loose it Figured that the post office knows whats best to do with it Mosey down the road thinkin'bout the old I use to roam this zone with two feet of snow Right here, this use to be a record shop I've gotten love, I've gotten drunk, I've gotten beat up in that parking lot I've had my lake street pride for three decades These alleyways, and these streetlights have seen my best days Before I was a germ learnin how to misbehave, All the way to the grave, south side is my resting place Took a right on Lindale I'm getting near But then the road became empty and the people disappear'd The clowds ran away, opened up the sky And one by one I watched every constellation die And there I was frozen, standin in my backyard Face to face, eye to eye, starin at the last star I should've known, walked all the way home To find that she wasn't here, I'm still all alone&&&&&&It是三十八,贫困者大砍刀 Held它在我的手,想法的人它是更重然后期望,Wedged它在我的皮带扣之后它邪恶,甚而认为的Knowin我可能嗅到麻烦感到的The额外力量微弱,But在角落在那看了什么我需要并且继续横渡 Street Put在疏松它的邮箱的热邮局知道的Figured什么是最佳做与它 Mosey击倒路thinkin回合老 I用途漫游有雪的二英尺的这个区域 Right这里,这个用途是记录商店 I在那停车场得到爱,我得到了喝,我得到了打了 I有我的湖街道自豪感三十年 These巷道和这些街灯看了我的最佳的几天 Before我是毒菌learnin如何行为不端,一直对严重,南侧是我的休息处 Took在我得到近的Lindale的权利另一方面But路成为了空和人disappear'd The clowds跑掉了,开放天空 And我逐个观看每个星座死那里And我在我的后院结冰了,替换者面对面,眼睛注视的,在最后星的starin I应该知道,一直走在家 To发现她没有在这里,我仍然是所有单独的18. And the LORD shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the LORD in that day, and shall do sa yea, they shall vow a vow unto the LORD, and perform it.&&&&&&19:21 耶和华必被埃及人所认识。在那日埃及人必认识耶和华,也要献祭物和供物敬拜他,并向耶和华许愿还愿。19. And the LORD shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptia shall know the LORD in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblatio yea, they shall vow a vow unto the LORD, and perform it.&&&&&&19:21 耶和华必被埃及人所认识。在那日埃及人必认识耶和华,也要献祭物和供物敬拜他,并向耶和华许愿还愿。20. 20. Since I find that in the province of Cyrene there are altogether 215 Roman citizens of every age whose census rating is 2, 500 denarii or more, and that the jurors are drawn from this number in which several cliques are known to exist, and since the delegations coming from the cities of the province have complained that these cliques are unfair to Greeks in capital crimes, when the same people act as prosecutors and as witnesses for each other in turn, and since I myself have learned that some innocent persons have been overwhelmed in this way and have suffered the death penalty, until the Senate decides on this point or I myself find some better remedy, it appears to me that the governors of Crete and Cyrene will do wisely and fittingly, if they appoint in the province of Cyrene an equal number of jurors from both Greeks and Romans of greatest wealth and not less than twenty-five years of age, having a census rating and property of not less than 7, 500 denarii, if a sufficient number of such men can be found, or, if the number of jurors to be placed on the album cannot be provided in this way, they shall post as jurors citizens who have the half of this amount of wealth and not less than half to sit on capital cases involving Greeks.&&&&&&盖因吾发现在昔兰尼加行省人口普查中资财达到或超过2,500迪纳里乌斯的罗马公民共计215人。人所共知,彼等朋比结党,而陪审团人选从自彼等中选拔。据该行省众城市代表控诉,彼等朋党于事涉希腊人之死罪审判中执法不公,一人而身兼原告及证人。吾人另有所知,无辜之人身受不当之惩罚,甚至或有遭处死者。除非元老院就此事作出决定或吾人另有弥补之法令,依吾所见,克里特及昔兰尼之总督倘依下法行事,则不亦明智而妥当乎:在昔兰尼加行省中的希腊人和罗马人两方推选最为富有之人,其年龄应不低于25岁,人口普查之财产应不低于7,500迪纳里乌斯。如此等条件之人士不能觅得,或在册之陪审团候选人不能依此条件提供,则由财产为此值半数或不少于其半之人在事涉希腊人的死刑审判案中列于陪审席上。be known to do 单语例句1. Authorities do not release official statistics on the death penalty, but at least 112 people are known to be under death sentences in Indonesia.2. We certainly want to be known among our clients as a premier provider, a trusted global brand that they are proud to do business with.be known to do在线翻译be known to do是什么意思,be known to do在线翻译,be known to do什么意思,be known to do的意思,be known to do的翻译,be known to do的解释,be known to do的发音,be known to do的同义词,be known to do的反义词,be known to do的例句,be known to do的相关词组,be known to do意思是什么,be known to do怎么翻译,单词be known to do是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐