拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文:my life in the future (我未来的生活)急,.100分要有翻译的,
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
There is no birds sing in the forest,because there is no more forset.There is also no more fish in the river,because the water is full of rubbish and dust.The pollution is so terrible on earth that most of the people goes to other plants to live.Someone live on earth because they want to see the miracle happens again.They want to see the earth become green and health.The goverment allows them to do everything on earth to get their lovely plant back again.They will succees.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A blackoutIt was a very busy evening, I was doing my homework at my home. My father was writing a composition in the study room. My mother was interested in Shanghai opera. She was watching a Shanghai opera contest. The apartment was very quiet. Suddenly
扫描下载二维码the life in the future
未来的生活
BBC新闻讲解附字幕:俄货运飞船与国际空间站对接失败() ... the south side of the Changjiang river 长江南岸 the way to the hotel 去旅馆的路 the life in the future 未来的生活 ...
基于8个网页-
未来的生活
未来的生活中
对未来的生活产生分歧
为了未来的生活
美好的生活在未来
未来我尔凡
将来我的力尔凡
温习课教案
更多收起网络短语
I like the life in the future.
我喜欢未来的生活。
Do you ever think of the life in the future?
你是否想过未来的生活会是怎么样的呢?
What's more, in the long run, with a high paying-job, I'll save up much money for the life in the future, in other words, even though I retire in old age, I can still give my family an easy life.
更重要的是,从长远来看,拥有一个高收入的工作,我可以为将来的生活节省很多钱,换句话说,即使我老了,退休了,我还可以给家人一个安逸的生活。
that's not in the sex trade." Kingsley says the help she received has enabled her to work toward the future, and that having her own apartment makes a huge difference in rebuilding her life.
VOA: standard.
Which of these branches that are available to me, the branches of my life story, which is the one in which the future from here on out ?" holds more pleasure and holds less pain?"
我能得到哪些分支,我的人生故事的分支,从这里起步的哪一种未来,有更多快乐更少痛苦“
They want to make sure that they have a roof over their heads and that they have the prospects of a better life in the future.
And, in fact, those answers may hint at the direction my life could take in the future.
Since the Patriot Act's adoption, this provision has prevented the loss of life and will surely do so in the future - unless it is allowed to lapse.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!2013中考英语作文精选:My life in the future
【 liuxue86.com - 中考英语作文 】
  我们无法改变过去,却能用勤奋和智慧创造美好未来。亲爱的同学,你对未来的生活有着怎样的期待呢?请以&My life in the future& 为题写一篇短文,畅想字迹未来的学习、工作和生活。
  要求:
  1. 语句通顺,合乎逻辑,书写规范。60-80词。
  2. 文中不得使用真实的姓名和学校名称。
  参考:
  My life in the future
  My life in the future will be colorful and meaningful.
  I&m going to be a good doctor after I graduate from the university. I believe,I&ll bring my parents health and happiness. In my spare time, I&ll stay with myfamily. We&ll travel a lot and do lots of sports. I&ll also read as many books as I can for I want to improve myself. Even if I work, I will never give up studing.
  I&m sure my dream will come true because of my hard work and the life in the future will get better and better.
  想了解更多中考英语作文网的资讯,请访问:
本文来源:
出国留学网福州中考频道的小编会及时为广大考生提供2018年福州中考总分提至650分,希望对大家有所帮助。2018年福州中考总分提至650分2018年起,语文、思品、历史等9门文化考
出国留学网北京中考频道的小编会及时为广大考生提供2018北京中考报名信息汇总,希望对大家有所帮助。2018北京中考报名信息汇总&1&2018北京高级中等学校考试
出国留学网北京中考频道的小编会及时为广大考生提供2018北京中考报名网址:www.bjeea.cn,希望对大家有所帮助。2018北京中考报名网址:www.bjeea.cn点击下面图
出国留学网中考网为大家提供2018宁波中考英语听力口语自动化考试模拟题及答案10套汇总,更多中考英语复习资料请关注我们网站的更新!2018宁波中考英语听力口语自动化考试模拟题及答案
出国留学网中考网为大家提供宁波中考英语听力口语自动化考试练习题答案10套汇总,更多中考英语复习资料请关注我们网站的更新!宁波中考英语听力口语自动化考试练习题答案10套汇总1&nbs扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语作文一篇叫“Life in the future”60字初一作文.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
In 20 years,our lives will be different.It will be comfortable and easy.In the school,there will be computers on everyone’s desk.We can use it to do our homework,send emails.We can send our homework to our teacher by email.Also,we can study at home.And we can play lots of computer games .In our home,we will have many beautiful rooms.In my room,I will have a big and comfortable bed.I will have a small and light laptop.I will have a new and small cell phone.I can call my friends everyday.I will have lots of interesting books.In 20 years,I will find a good job,too.I can get much money a month.I will go shopping and do sports every week.I will have a new robot.It can do much dull and heavy work,so I will have lots of free time.I’m sure I will have an interesting life.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文life in the future 带翻译
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
生活在未来
I imagine a lot about lives in the future. I think two words can summarize my imagination. The first word is fast. In the future, we will have more quickly transportation means. Now matter how far we ...
Life in the future will be amazing. In the future our life will be around by robot.Our technology is going to be better.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 lifeinthefuture课件 的文章

随机推荐