推理判断题解题方法这个题怎么解

直接手机输入网址wap.buzhi.com
扫描二维码
公考小伙伴
gongkaoxhb
&步知网索引
判断推理答题技巧之逻辑判断用推出关系解破案题
来源:中政行测 时间:02-10
&&& 当条件中有推出关系时,可用推出关系解破案题。直言命题推出关系有四组,一是根据全称肯定命题为真可以推出特称肯定命题和单称肯定命题为真,二是根据全称否定命题为真可以推出特称否定命题和单称否定命题为真,三是根据单称肯定命题为真可以推出特称肯定命题为真,四是根据单称否定命题为真可以推出特称否定命题为真。
【例题】某公司财务部门共有包括主任在内的8名职员。有关这8名职员,以下三个断定中只有一个是真的:
(1)有人是广州人。
(2)有人不是广州人。
(3)主任不是广州人。
以下哪项为真?
A. 8名职员都是广州人&&
B. 8名职员都不是广州人
C. 有一人是广州人&&&&&&
D. 无法确定该部门广州人的人数
【解析】:条件(2)和(3)具有推出关系,如果(3)真,则(2)真,而三个断定中只有一个是真的,所以(3)是假的,即主任是广州人,那么(1)真,则(2)假,即所有人都是广州人,故答案为A。
更多?可以登陆跟着老师一起学习。
文章关键词:&&
编辑:中政行测
关键词推荐
客服热线:(周一至周五: 8:30-18:00)
Copyright (C)
All Rights Reserved.第四节 推理判断题解题技巧 推理判断题是指在理解原文字面意义的基础上.通过对语篇逻辑关系的分析和细节的暗示.作出一定的判断和推理. 从而得出文章的深层意义和隐含意义的题.推理判断题在阅读理解题中属于——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
第四节 推理判断题解题技巧 推理判断题是指在理解原文字面意义的基础上.通过对语篇逻辑关系的分析和细节的暗示.作出一定的判断和推理. 从而得出文章的深层意义和隐含意义的题.推理判断题在阅读理解题中属于难度较高的题型.通常占总体数的15%-30%. 它主要考查考生理清上下文逻辑关系的能力以及识别能力.推理判断题所涉及的内容可能是文中某一句话.也可能是某几句话.要求考生在遵循原文意义的基础上.对文章字面信息进行分析.挖掘.逻辑推理.揭示其深层含义.这种考题中常出现的词或短语有:infer, imply, suggest, indicate, conclude, learn from, probably, most likely, can, could, might, may 等.常见的提问形式有: From paragraph one, we can infer that . What can be inferred from the passage? We can infer from the text that . What can we learn from the story? We can conclude from the passage that . The last sentence of the first paragraph most probably implies that . The author implies that . The author’s attitude toward-is . 正确的答题方法:对于隐含在字里行间或者流露于文章修饰词语中的人物的行为动机.事件中的因果关系及作者未言明的倾向.态度等. 要依据文章的主题思想进行合乎逻辑的推理判断.命题者在出推理类题时往往编造一些文中已言明的事实.超出文章范围的推理.过度发挥的引申等. 因此.特别注意:文中已明确说明的内容不需要推理.推理以原文中心为依据.引申要适度.对于涉及作者观点和态度一类题时.不要把自己的态度掺入其中.还要注意区分作者的观点态度和作者引用别人的观点态度.当作者没有明确表示态度时.要学会根据作者使用词语的褒贬性去判断. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
She was known to millions as the &Queen of Crime& or the &Duchess (女公爵) of Death&. But surprisingly, she hated violence and blood, and knew nothing of the weapons most often used in murder. &I don't think I dare look at a really horrible and damaged body,& Agatha Christie once said. But her pen dared to travel where her eyes would not. In a 50-year writing career, Christie's murder stories made her the world's best-known mystery writer. She is outsold only by the Bible (《圣经》) and Shakespeare.
Her works have been turned into films and TV series, and a line of computer games is set to be released over the next six years.
&My grandmother liked to use new ways to reach people who wanted to enjoy her work,& said Christie's grandson, Mathew Prichard. &Turning her stories into PC games allows us to introduce classic mysteries to new audiences.&
Born in 1890 in England, Christie was educated at home and began her writing career while working as a nurse during World War I. She went on to produce 79 novels and numerous (大量的) short stories, dying at the age of 86. &With her knowledge of murder, Christie could have been a teacher at police academies,& said one fan.
Her first novel, &The Mysterious Affair at Styles& (《斯泰尔斯庄园奇案》), also introduced Hercule Poirot, a retired Belgian (比利时的) police officer who starred in 30 of her works. Among the most popular are &Murder on the Orient Express& (《东方快车谋杀案》) (1934), and &Death on the Nile& (《尼罗河上的惨案》) (1937).
Poirot is a tidy little man with a funny-looking moustache, an egg-shaped head, and a high opinion of himself. He draws conclusions from observing the behavior of those around him, always managing to spot patterns that others cannot see. Poirot has become so famous that someone has even written his biography (传记), &The Life and Times of Hercule Poirot&.
Starring in 17 novels, another Christie character, Miss Marple, is nearly as well known as Poirot. But while the Belgian uses his powers of observation, the old Miss Marple relies on her knowledge of human nature to solve crimes. As she once said, &Human nature is the same everywhere.&
1. Agatha Christie was a ________ woman.
A. rich B. kind C. bold D. outstanding
2. Christie's murder stories ranked the ________ in sale amount.
A. second B. first C. third D. fourth
3. Christie's stories have been turned into ________ other forms.
A. two B. three C. four D. five
4. Christie's knowledge of murder was ________ .
A. poor B. rich C. limited D. poor
5. Poirot's success lies in his power of ________ while Miss Marple's success belongs to her knowledge of ________ .
A. observation; human nature
B. murder; imagination
C. imagination; murder
D. human nature; observation
(D)篇 1. D。归纳综合题,可用综合归纳法来解。认真阅读分析原文不难发现,Christie一生写了79部小说和大量短篇小说,当然是一个很出色的人。 2. C。推理判断题,可用逻辑推断法来解。由原文第一节末句可推出答案。 3. B。细节判断题,可用直接就题找文法来解。原文第二节体现答案。 4. B。推理判断题,可用逻辑推断法来解。由原文第四节&With her knowledge of murder, Christie could have been a teacher at police academies,&said one fan.可以推出答案。 5. A。细节判断题,可用直接就题找文法来解。原文末节But while the Belgian uses his powers of observation, the old Miss Marple relies on her knowledge of human nature to solve crimes. 体现答案。 &
第五部分:写作(共两节,满分35分)第四节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)此题要求改正所给短文的错误。对标有题号的每一行做出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上划一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:该行多一词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。该行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。该行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。Dear Betty,Yesterday my roommate invite me to celebrate Thanksgiving &&&&&&&&& 90.&&&&&&&&Day with him in his house. I accepted his invitation, but as you know, &&& 91.&&&&&&&&the social customs in my country is quite different from those here.&&&&&&&&& 92.&&&&&&&&I am a little nervous now. I’m worried about make mistakes and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 93.&&&&&&&&losing faces before many people, too.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 94.&&&&&&&&Should I bring a gift, such as candy or flowers? But should&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 95.&&&&&&&&I arrive at on time or a little late? At the dinner table, how can I &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 96.&&&&&&&&know which fork or knife to use? How can I let a family know&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 97.&&&&&&&&that I’m thankfully for their kindness?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 98.&&&&&&&& I really find hard to decide, please help me.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 99.&&&&&&&&Yours, Knowing Nothing
第五部分:写作(共两节,满分35分) 第四节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分) 此题要求改正所给短文的错误。对标有题号的每一行做出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上划一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:该行多一词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。 该行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。 该行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。 注意:原行没有错的不要改。 Dear Betty, Yesterday my roommate invite me to celebrate Thanksgiving &&&&&&&&& 90.&&&&&&&&
Day with him in his house. I accepted his invitation, but as you know, &&& 91.&&&&&&&&
the social customs in my country is quite different from those here.&&&&&&&&& 92.&&&&&&&&
I am a little nervous now. I’m worried about make mistakes and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 93.&&&&&&&&
losing faces before many people, too.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 94.&&&&&&&&
Should I bring a gift, such as candy or flowers? But should&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& 95.&&&&&&&&
I arrive at on time or a little late? At the dinner table, how can I &&&&& &&&&&&&&&& 96.&&&&&&&&
know which fork or knife to use? How can I let a family know&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 97.&&&&&&&&
that I’m thankfully for their kindness?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 98.&&&&&&&&
&&& I really find hard to decide, please help me.&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& 99.&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Knowing Nothing
第一节 听力
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有1小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。每段对话仅读一遍。
1.How does the man come here?
A.By bus.
B.By taxi.
C.By car.
2.Why isn't Helen present?
A.She forgot to come.
B.She changed her decision.
C.She wasn't invited.
3.What's the probable relationship between the two speakers?
A.Husband and wife.
B.Mother and son.
C.Doctor and patient.
4.What's the man's job?
A.A shop assistant.
B.A tailor.
C.A salesman.
5.What does the man mean?
A.He can't go to the cinema.
B.He can go to the cinema on Saturday morning.
C.He can go to the cinema on Saturday evening.
第二节(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
听下面几段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题。从题中所给的A、B、C三选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话或独白前,你将有时间来阅读各小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟时间作答。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听下面一段材料,回答第6、7题。
6.What is the job?
A.To work for a newspaper.
B.To serve in a phone company.
C.To look after 5 children in California.
7.On what condition would the woman accept the job?
A.If working there was great fun.
B.If she could be free to go on business.
C.If the return ticket was paid and the salary was good.
听下面一段材料回答第8至10题。
8.Where was Meryl Streep born?
A.In Africa.
B.In the U.S
C.In English.
9.How old was she when acted in her first film?
10.How was she when acted in her first film?
A.She did well in sports.
B.She was an excellent piano player.
C.She was good at acting.
听下面一段材料回答第11至13题。
11.Who is the man probably speaking to?
A.Children.
B.Students.
C.Teachers.
12.Where is the speaker?
A.In the classroom.
B.In the library.
C.In the office
13.How does the man treat his job?
A.He doesn't care about it.
B.He is serious about it.
C.He is tired of it.
听下面一段材料回答第14至16题。
14.How high is the mountain?
A.7 170 meters.
B.7 117 meters.
C.7 171 meters.
15.How many mountaineers of the association reached the top of the mountain?
16.What can we learn from the passage?
A.Some mountaineers had ever reached the peak in 1999.
B.The eldest mountaineers of the association is 30 years old.
C.Some mountaineers of the association reached the top of the mountain in a week.
听下面一段材料回答第17至20题。
17.The man drinks tea because ________.
A.he doesn't eat anything in the evening.
B.he can't eat without it.
C.he cannot work without it.
18.What does the man do when he has a break?
A.He leaves the studio.
B.He puts some music on and plays the drums.
C.He does something different.
19.A.He enjoys working long hours.
B.He enjoys looking for new ideas and problems to solve.
C.He enjoys playing the drums and listening to music.
20.A.A singer.
B.A worker.
C.An inventor.
第三节 听一段对话,根据你所听到的内容判断以下句子是否正确。正确的请用“T”;错误的请用“F”。本段对话读两遍。(共5小题每小题3分,满分15分)
21.Stella has just had a quarrel with Mr.Smith.(  )
22.Stella has made another three bad mistakes so far.(  )
23.Stella has been woken up at 5:30.(  )
24.The milkman likes doing housework with a radio on.(  )
25.Stella will have a talk with the milkman.(  )
第四节 听下面对话或独白,根据所听内容,在相应题目的空白处填上适当的词或短语.每段对话读两遍。(10×3)
  Good afternoon, and welcome to English.We hope that your   26   here will be a pleasant one.Today I would like to draw your attention to a few of our   27  .
  The first one is about   28  .Now, you may not buy alcohol in this country if you are under 18 years of age, nor may your friends buy it for you.
  Secondly, noise.Enjoy yourselves   29   , but please don't make unnecessary noise, particularly at night.We ask you to   30   other people who may wish to be quiet.
  Thirdly crossing the road.Be careful.The traffic moves on the left side of the road in this country.Use the crossings for walking and do not   31   when crossing the road.
  My next point is about litter.It is   32   the law to throw away waste material in a public place.When you have something to   33   please put it in your pocket and take it home, or put it in a litter bin.
  Finally,   34   smoking, it is against the law to buy cigarettes or tobacco if you are under 16 years of age.
  I'd like to finish by saying that if you   35   any sort of help or assistance, you should get in touch with your local police station, who will be pleased to help you.Now, are there any questions?
第四节 完形填空(共20小题,每小题1.5分,满分30分) 阅读下面短文,从短文后各题的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出适合填入对应空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。 &&&& I used to live selfishly, I should admit. But one moment changed me. &&&& I was on my lunch break and had 26& the office to ger something to eat . On the way, I 27 a Busker(街头艺人),with a hat in front of him. I had some 28 in my pocker, but I would not give them to him, thinking to myself he would 29 use the money to feed his addiction to drugs or alcohol. He 30 like that type-young and ragged. 31 what was I going to spend the money on ? Only to feed my addiction to Coca-Cola or chocolate! I then 32 I had no right to place myself above 33 just because he was busking. I& 34& and dropped all the coins into his 35, and he smiled at me, I watched for a while. As 36 as it sounds, I expected something& more to come from that moment—a feeling of 37 or satifaction, for example. But nothing happened 38 , I walked off. “It proved to be a waste of 39 ,”I thought. On my way home at the end of the 40, I saw the busker again and he was 41 . I watched him pick up the hat and walk 42 a cafe counter. There he poured the 43 contents into a tin collecting 44 an earthquake fund-raising(募捐) event. He was busking for charity(慈善)! Now I donate any 45 I have to charity tins and enjoy the feeling of giving. 26.& A. left&&&&&&&&&& B. cleaned&&& &&&&&&&&C. prepared&&&&&&&&&& D.searched& & 27.& A. led&&&&&&&&&& B. chose&&&& &&&&&&&&&C. saw&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. fooled&&& & 28.& A. chocolates&&&& B. coins&&&&&& &&&&&&&&C. tins&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. drugs&& & 29.& A. almost&& &&&&&B. only&&&&&&& &&&&&&&C. rather&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. still&&&& & 30.& A. acted&&&&&&&& B. looked&&&& &&&&&&&&&C. sounded&&&&&&&&&& D.smelt&& & 31.& A. Though&&&&&&& B. For&&&&& &&&&&&&&&C. Therefor&&&&&&&&&& D. But&&&&& & 32.& A. declared&&&&&& B. realized&& &&&&&&&&&C. expected&&&&&&&&&& D. guessed&& & 33.& A. it&&&&&&&&&&& B. all&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&C. him&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. them&&&& & 34.& A. waited&&&&&&& B. followed& &&&&&&&&&C. stopped&&&&&&&&&&& D. arrived&&& & 35.& A. rag&&&&&&&&&& B. hat&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&C. pocket&&&&&&&&&&& &D. counter&& & 36.& A. selfish&&&&&&& B. awkward&&&&&&&& C. innocent&&&&& &&&&&&&&D. special&&&&&&&&& & 37.& A. happeiness&&&& B. sadness&&&&&&&&& C. love&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&D. hate&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & 38.& A. Disappointedly& B. Unfortunately&&& C. Coincidentally& &&&&&&&D. Comfortably&&&&& & 39.& A. words&&&&&&&& B. effort&&&&&&&&&& C. space&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&D. money&&&&&&&&&&& & 40.& A. moment&&&&&& B. day&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. break&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&D. event&&&&&&&&&&& & 41.& A. walking around& B. passing by&&&&&&& C. packing up&& &&&&&&&&D. running off&&&&&&& & 42.& A. around&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. behind&&&&&& &&&&&&&D. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & 43.A. chief&&&&&&&&&&& B. basic&&&&&&&&& &&&C. actual&&&&&&&&&& &&&&D. total&&&&&&&&&&& & 44.A.by&&&&& &&&&&&&&&B. for&&&&&&&&&& &&&C. on&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&D. with&&&&&&&&&&&& & 45.A.work&&&&&&&&&&&& B. time&&&&&&&&& &&C. energy&&&&&&&&&& &&&&D.change&&&&&&&&&& &
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号【难点突破】阅读理解推理判断题的破解锦囊!
巧学物理微信公众号
阅读理解推理判断题的破解锦囊!
特约作者:四川 杨树根
高考英语阅读理解中的推理判断题所占的比重较大,同时难度也较大,很多考生对解答此类题感到很吃力,没有把握。笔者在此从设题方式、解题思路和解题方法这三个方面来讲述如何破解这类难题。
推理判断的类型及设问方式1.推断隐含意义
What can be inferred from the text?
Which of the following can be concluded from this passage?
2.推断人物的观点或态度
What's the author's attitude towards...
How does sb. feel about this issue?
3.推断文章的主旨要义
Which of the following can be the best title for the text?
4.推断写作目的
What is the purpose of writing this article?
In writing the passage, the author intends to ________.
5.推断文章出处
Where would this passage most probably appear?
Where does the text probably come from?
The passage is most likely to be taken from ________.
6.推断读者对象
What kind of people is the text mainly meant for?
7.推断篇章结构
Which of the following shows the structure of the passage?
The second paragraph is developed by ________.
做推理判断题时要从整体上把握语篇内容,在语篇的表面意义与隐含意义、已知信息与未知信息间架起桥梁,透过字里行间去体会作者的弦外之音。
首先,考生在阅读时,要抓住文章的主题和细节,分析文章结构,根据上下文的内在联系挖掘文章的深层含义。在进行推理时,考生一定要仔细阅读短文,千万不可脱离原文主观臆断。
其次,对于暗含在文章中的人物的行为动机和事件之间的因果关系及作者未言明的倾向、意图、态度、观点等要进行合乎逻辑的分析、推理和判断,进一步提高理解能力,抓住材料实质性的东西。
最后,解答推理性问题时,要清楚所解答的问题是针对某个细节进行推断,还是针对主题或作者的意图进行推断,不能以偏概全。针对细节的推断可运用扫读的方法,迅速确定推理依据的位置或范围,然后再进行推理判断。对主旨要义作推断时,要依据文章的主题思想,然后再分析句子之间的逻辑关系,区分观点与例证、原因与结果、主观点与次观点。
1.抓住特定信息进行正向推理或逆向推理
做此类试题时一定要善于抓住某一段话中的关键信息,即某些关键词、短语或句子,利用正向或逆向思维去分析,从而推断出深层含义。
【2016大连高级中学月考】Learning English has always involved both pain and pleasure, private effort and social activity. Traditional learning provided take-it or leave-it mixes of these as well as of content but in the future learners will be able to choose a plan which suits their cultural and psychological dispositions(性情), or their particular needs at that moment. They, rather than their teachers, will decide how, what and when they will learn.
【试题】What can be inferred from the passage?
A. Learning English means no pain in the future.
B. English training schools will not be popular with young people in the future.
C. English learners will become less independent in the future.
D. More attention will be paid to personal needs in English learning in the future.
【解析】D。由该段中的关键信息”but in the future learners will be able to choose a plan which suits their cultural and psychological dispositions(性情), or their particular needs at that moment”可知,将来的英语学习会更注重个人的需要,故选D。
2.整合全文(段)信息进行推断
做推理题时,需要在弄懂全文意思的基础上,整合与题目相关的有用信息,综合起来去推理判断,从而确定最佳结论。
【2016绵阳一诊】When we moved in a month ago, Mary wanted to get a dog to keep out burglars. However, we finally decided that it would be cheaper to put an iron grille in front of the door and get a burglar alarm.
That night I soon fell asleep because I was confident that no one could get into our house undetected. At about 1:50 a.m. I woke up suddenly and heard the siren... Oh, my gosh. The back door was unlocked. I rushed to lock it and it was just at that exact moment that the ‘burglar’ disappeared behind a curtain. Guess what? It was an ordinary house lizard(蜥蜴). Apparently the alarm system had been made for American or European homes in which lizards are never seen. I switched the alarm off and sat down to watch. A few moments later, a lizard ran across a wall, right in front of one of the alarm units.
I won't bother to finish this story but if you'd like a burglar alarm system free of charge, just let us know.
【试题】What will the author do after the incident?
A. He will sell the alarm to someone else.
B. He will buy a dog to keep out burglars.
C. He will fix the alarm system immediately.
D. He will file a complaint to the company.
【解析】B。由最后一段中的”but if you'd like a burglar alarm system free of charge, just let us know”可知,作者不想用这套报警系统了,再结合第一段中的”Mary wanted to get a dog to keep out burglars”可知,作者最终很可能会买一条狗来防贼,故选B。
3.利用语境的褒贬性进行信息推断
很多文章的语境都有一定的褒贬性,这种褒贬性反映了人物的特定心理和情绪状态以及作者的写作意图,利用好文章语境的褒贬性就能在把握文章主旨大意的基础上进行准确的逻辑判断。
【2016大庆铁人中学阶段考试】Well, he finally went his way, down the hill. Shoot him? Not me. You wouldn't, either. Not long after that I just watched him go, a strong deer carrying a proud head.
I picked up my gun, and started walking back. Suddenly, I heard two shots, one after another. If you have hunted much, you will know what two shots mean. They mean a kill. I had forgotten that there were other hunters around.
You will now understand why I gave up hunting from that day on.
【试题】We can know that the passage is written in a(n)________ tone from the passage.
A. worried B. excited
C. sad D. happy
【解析】C。根据最后两段的内容可知,作者是以一种很忧伤的笔调来写这篇文章的,故选C。
4.根据上下文的逻辑得出结论
逻辑结论是指严格根据文章中所陈述的事实、论点、例证等进行推理,从而得出合乎逻辑的结论,而不是根据自己的经验、态度、观点或爱好去理解文章的内涵。做这类推理判断题时,应把握作者的写作思路,预测下文可能发展的内容。文章可能按事件发展的经过描写,也可能按因果关系和对比关系来描写。
【2016新疆华山中学月考】Using hot water to wash hands is therefore unnecessary, as well as wasteful, Carrico said, particularly when it comes to the environment. According to her research, people use warm or hot water 64 percent of the time when they wash their hands. Using that number, Carrico's team calculated a significant impact on the planet.
”Although the choice of water temperature during a single hand wash may appear unimportant, when multiplied by the nearly 800 billion hand washes performed by Americans each year, this practice results in more than 6 million metric tons of CO2 equivalent emissions annually,” she said.
【试题】The figures in the passage are used to show that ________.
A. using hot water to wash hands has a bad influence on our planet
B. air pollution has become more and more serious
C. using hot water to wash hands is a waste of energy
D. people should pay more attention to the environment around us
【解析】A。 ”Using that number, Carrico's team calculated a significant impact on the planet”为过渡句,该句有承上启下的作用,下一段引用的数据事实上就是为了证明用热水洗手给地球带来的消极影响,故选A。
5.推断作者以及文章中人物的观点、态度
作者的态度是指作者对陈述的观点是赞同、反对还是中立,对描写的人、物或事件等是赞颂、同情、冷漠还是厌恶、憎恨。作者的这种思想倾向和感情色彩往往隐含在文章的字里行间或流露于修饰性的词语之中。
【2016大连八中月考】There was no refrigerator, nothing electric. But nobody was ever better at making do(凑合). In addition to all the housework, she went to the fields every day to help produce a crop to pay the rent to provide for the family. She and my dad worked hard to save every penny possible.
They saved every penny to buy a farm late in life. They also saved enough money to live out their respective lives with home care without taking up residency in a nursing home. They were very independent. If you had suggested they accept a government transfer payment, they would have spit in your eye.
【试题】How does the author find his parents?
A. Brave and hard-working.
B. Modest and warm-hearted.
C. Economical and independent.
D. Respective and satisfied.
【解析】C。根据作者描述父母的信息”They saved every penny to buy a farm late in life”以及”lives with home care without taking up residency in a nursing home. They were very independent”可知,在作者眼中父母是节俭和独立的,故选C。
6.根据文章的首尾段推测文章的要义
【2016扬州中学月考】(首段)Wikipedia is a free-access, free-content Internet encyclopedia(百科全书), supported and hosted by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation. Wikipedia is ranked among the ten most popular websites and is considered the Internet's largest and most popular general reference book. Now, Wikimedia is becoming Wookieepedia as scientists hope the informative website will help us reach out to intelligent life forms. So aliens can learn about the human race.
(尾段)Signals from Earth's radio and TV broadcasts have been heading out in space for some 60 years reaching around 5,000 stars.
【试题】Which of the following can be the best title for the text?
A. Wikipedia, the most popular website
B. Wikipedia to be beamed into space
C. Wikipedia, aliens' best friend
D. Wikipedia to result in a disaster
【解析】B。根据首尾段可知,科学家向外星文明发送维基百科,希望这个网站能帮助外星人了解地球,也帮助我们联系外星人。所以Wikipedia to be beamed into space为最佳标题。快速提高物理成绩的奇书巧学妙解王高中物理,每天学习2-3页。60天稳提60分,上淘宝搜店铺:妙解王.早一天使用,早一天提分,快用快提分!
7.根据文章的标题、主题段、话题段以及文章的结构推测写作目的
【2016宁夏育才中学考试】There are a lot of talks these days about how kids should be interested in science. Here's an area of science for everyone, and these cool new books might inspire you to discover your inner scientist.
Scaly Spotted Feathered Frilled by Catherine Thimmesh, 58 pages, ages 9-12.
【试题】The main purpose of the passage is to ________.
A. compare features of different books
B. inspire people to become scientists
C. teach children some knowledge of science
D. recommend new science books to children
【解析】D。根据文中的”these cool new books ... scientist”和”58 pages, ages 9-12”可知,本文是一则广告,介绍了适合儿童阅读的科学方面的新书,故选D。
8.根据主题段、话题段推断文章的出处
【2016大连八中月考】Plan on traveling around the USA this summer. If you need help in arranging the trip, or want ideas about where to go and what to do, there are a number of outstanding websites that can make your American dream come true.
www. byways. org
The National Scenic Byways Program covers 150 memorable roads...
【试题】Where does the text probably come from?
A. A news report.
B. A tourist brochure.
C. A culture journal.
D. A health column.
【解析】B。根据”there are a number of outstanding websites that can make your American dream come true”可知,文章介绍的是几个与旅游有关的网站,故选B。
【点拨】解答这类题主要从文章的体裁和题材内容来判断其出处。报刊:前面会出现日期、地点或通讯社名称;广告:用词和格式特殊,容易辨认;产品说明:器皿、设备的使用说明会有产品名称或操作方式,而药品的服用说明会告知服用时间、次数、药量等。
9.根据主题段、话题段推断文章的写作对象
【2016福建闽清高中考试】The principles about applying for jobs have altered greatly lately. In the past, people preferred a hand-written application letter.However, nowadays it is becoming more and more common to apply for a job through the Internet.You can find information on the Internet about how to apply for jobs.Information can be found about how to fulfill your application letter, the clothes that you should wear and how to carry out the interview itself.
【试题】What kind of people is the text mainly meant for?
A. Interviewers.
B. Job-hunting people.
C. Employers.
D. Lay-off workers.
【解析】B。根据该段中的信息”The principles about applying for jobs have altered greatly lately”和”You can find information on the Internet about how to apply for jobs”可知,本文主要讲求职的一些途径和注意事项,所以本文的写作对象是求职者,选B。
责任编辑:
声明:本文由入驻搜狐号的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
高中巧学妙解王快速提高理科成绩
妙解王,高中物理,提高成绩
今日搜狐热点

我要回帖

更多关于 判断推理解题技巧 的文章

随机推荐