拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求关于绿色生活的英语作文!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
提供素材,自己组织:首先,城市交通每况愈下.这里我想拿自己的亲身经历作为例证.五年前,我从家里开车到办公室花30分钟.一年后,我路上要花40分钟.两年后,为了准时到达工作岗位,我至少要提前1个小时从家里出发.之后,从去年开始,花1.5小时到达成为家常便饭.交通就像毛毛虫一样在蠕动!
First of all, urban traffic is getting from bad to worse. I'd like to cite my own experience as an example. Five years ago, it took me about 30 minutes to drive from home to office. One year later, I needed to spend about 40 minutes on the way. Then two years later, I had to start out from home at least 1 hour earlier in order to get to my office on good time for work. And then, since last year, it has just been too normal for me to spend about one and half hours to make it. The traffic just moves like a worm!
第二点,随着轿车数量无休止的增长,城市中的空气质量正日趋恶化.我们过去还能看到蔚蓝的天空,呼吸到新鲜的空气,但现在这成了一种奢望.汽车废气已经严重污染了空气,人们的身体受到了严重威胁.似乎已经很明确:我们人类已经犯了一个致命的错误,唯一能够弥补的便是极大地减少轿车的数量.
Second, with the ever growing number of cars, air quality in urban areas is deteriorating with each passing day. We used to see clear blue sky and breathe fresh air, but now this would be a real luxury. Car exhaust has seriously polluted the air and people's health is greatly endangered. It seems certain that we human beings have already made a fatal mistake that could only be remedied by bringing down the number of cars hugely.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
关于绿色出行的英语作文
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
The increase of private cars has brought more and more serious air pollution and traffic jams in our city, especially in the rush hour.So I think it’s time to promote the green travel at present. In my opinion, first, we’d better not travel by car unless it’s necessary. Second, people should be encouraged to choose the public transport. They can take a bus or the light rail. They can even go by underground. These ways of travel can save energy and reduce air pollution .They can also improve the traffic conditi. Third, we should choose to walk or ride a bicycle if we don’t go far away. Travelling on foot or by bike provide us with a chance to make us stronger and healthier.In a word , I believe that we can improve the environment as well as our traffic conditi if we all choose the green travel.私家车的增加带来了更多的在我们的城市更严重的空气污染和交通堵塞,特别是在交通高峰期.所以我认为现在是时候推动目前绿色旅游.在我看来,首先,我们最好不要坐汽车,除非有必要.第二,应该鼓励人们选择公共交通.他们可以坐公共汽车或轻轨.他们甚至可以坐地铁去.这些旅行方式可以节约能源,减少空气污染.它们还可以改善交通条件.第三,我们应该选择步行或骑自行车,如果我们不走远.徒步或骑自行车为我们提供了一个机会,使我们更强壮和健康.总之,我相信我们可以改善环境以及我们的交通条件,如果我们都选择绿色出行.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码构建绿色校园英语作文
编辑点评:
我们的学校就像一个大花园,多么美丽,多么可爱,我们在这里茁壮成长。 我们走进教室,只见窗口那里不断地滚进浓雾,教室里简直就像一个大蒸笼。 春天使大地焕然一新,春天给学校满园春色,春天给我们欢乐和希望,催促我们奋发向上。
As time goes by,the importance of constructing a green campus is gradually executed in current society,not only for that the campus is the place which aimed at developing talents,but also for the campus is a symbol to a city.
The green campus not only refer to green environment,but also refer to a new idea about the ways of educating and managing the students,mainly letting them accept the knowledge and build up the spirit of loving nature and being responsible for the environment,also,letting them take an active part in the actions of protecting the environment and keep the idea of sustainable development in mind.
In order to construct the green campus,we should do from two aspects.First of all,we should make every effort to study hard,aimed at becoming the knowledgeable ones with high qualities as well.Secondly,we should make ourselves more comprehensive,doing from the team-work spirit,the environmental consciousness and so on.Besides,we should be concerned about society,our motherland and the whole world,as well as learning to innovate and actively practice.
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
秋天的校园仍旧光彩宜人,树依旧是那么绿;花儿好象不知道深秋已经来了,依旧竟香开放,依旧用它那芳香吸引着只只蜜蜂;蝴蝶依旧在校园里翩翩起舞,依旧用它那美丽的身影吸引着同学们的目光。
最新2018绿色校园英语作文信息由提供。
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
创建绿色校园活动的建议英语作文
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
It is of great importance to make and maintain a green campus in our university or college. Obviously, a growing number of people are beginning to realize that it is our duty to do that in the present days, since the concept of “a green world” has become t
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码保护环境,绿色生活方式,多种树的英语作文_百度知道
保护环境,绿色生活方式,多种树的英语作文
保护环境,绿色生活方式,多种树的英语作文
我有更好的答案
go to the supermarket with more bags and so on. in short. we should save in everyday life water and electricity, not to waste food, so I started a low-carbon lifeThe earth is our warm home and we all live in this beautiful garden, it should be good care, to protect it. If each of us just with a pair of disposable chopsticks, equivalent to throw a piece of wood, a teacher told us a lot of stories about the low-carbon life. one can imagine that low-carbon life from each one of us to start. the idea there should be action. Now, every city in advocating low-carbon life, as long as we do not pollute the environment, do not waste energy can be let our planet greener and greener, life is to reduce carbon dioxide. recently, made me endless benefits
采纳率:96%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 协调可持续发展 的文章