回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。2018年全品优等生完形填空加阅读理解七年级英语下册人教版答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 2018年全品优等生完形填空加阅读理解七年级英语下册人教版 & 参考答案第1页 参考答案
2018年全品优等生完形填空加阅读理解七年级英语下册人教版
注:目前有些书本章节名称可能整理的还不是很完善,但都是按照顺序排列的,请同学们按照顺序仔细查找。练习册2018年全品优等生完形填空加阅读理解七年级英语下册人教版答案主要是用来给同学们做完题方便对答案用的,请勿直接抄袭。
参考答案第1页
图片不清晰或被遮挡
图片排序混乱
相关练习册答案:
输入练习册名称进行搜索:
请输入姓名
请输入手机号资料总量:6731726
昨日更新:4179
◆&&&【英语】最新3年高考2年模拟:第二章 完形填空 第三节 议论类.doc
作者姓名:
文件类型:
文件大小:
更新时间:
所属类别:
积分类型:
非课件页:
积分数量:
下载次数:
1.只要点击“下载资料”,系统就确认您下载了该资料。因此,在未确定是否下载该资料之前,一定不要点击“下载资料”。
2.本站提供的电子书后缀名为.ceb的资料,需使用方正ceb阅读器阅读。后缀名为.pdf,需使用pdf阅读器阅读。后缀名为.docx或.pptx,需安装兼容包。请点击下面链接下载
【英语】最新3年高考2年模拟:第二章&完形填空&第三节&议论类
第一部分&五年高考题荟萃2010年高考题Passage&1(10•江苏)Another&person’s&enthusiasm&was&what&set&me&moving&toward&the&success&I&have&achieved.That&person&was&my&stepmother.I&was&nine&years&old&when&she&enterd&our&home&in&rural&Virginia.&My&father__36__me&to&her&with&these&words:“I&would&like&you&to&meet&the&fellow&who&is___37&&for&being&the&worst&boy&in&this&county&and&will&probably&start&throwing&rocks&at&you&no&___38&&than&tomorrow&morning.”My&stepmother&walked&over&to&me,&___39&&my&head&slightly&upward,and&looked&me&right&in&the&eye.Then&she&looked&at&my&father&and&replied,“You&are&___40&&.This&is&not&the&worst&boy&at&all,&___41&&&the&smartest&one&who&hasn’t&yet&found&an&outlet(释放的途径)for&his&enthusiasm.”That&statement&began&a(n)&___42&&&between&us.No&one&had&ever&called&me&smart,My&family&and&neighbors&had&built&me&up&in&my&___43&&&as&a&bad&boy&.&My&stepmother&changed&all&that.She&changed&many&things.She&___44&&&my&father&to&go&to&a&dental&school,from&which&he&graduated&with&honors.She&moved&our&family&into&the&county&srat,where&my&father’s&career&could&be&more&___45&&&and&my&brother&and&I&could&be&better___46&&&.When&I&turned&fourteen,she&bought&me&a&secondhand___47&&&and&told&me&that&she&believed&that&I&could&become&a&writer.I&knew&her&ernthusiasm,I___48it&had&alreadly&improved&our&lives.I&accepted&her&___49&&and&began&to&write&for&local&newspapers.I&was&doing&the&same&kind&of___50&&&that&great&day&I&went&to&inte
平均分:0.00
投票人数:0
您的申请须代表学校或培训机构等
申请人须为学校领导或其委托的老师
确保所填信息均为真实有效的《九下英语人教版2018春全品优等生 英语九年级下册 新课标(RJ)完形填空+阅读理解》【摘要 书评 试读】- 京东图书
京 东 价:
[定价:¥]
PLUS会员专享价
您购买此商品可享受专属价
增值业务:
重  量:
搭配赠品:
所 在 地:北京 海淀区
服务支持:
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
九下英语人教版2018春全品优等生 英语九年级下册 新课标(RJ)完形填空+阅读理解
商品介绍加载中...
扫一扫,精彩好书免费看
出版社阳光出版社
字数475000
服务承诺:
京东平台卖家销售并发货的商品,由平台卖家提供发票和相应的售后服务。请您放心购买!
注:因厂家会在没有任何提前通知的情况下更改产品包装、产地或者一些附件,本司不能确保客户收到的货物与商城图片、产地、附件说明完全一致。只能确保为原厂正货!并且保证与当时市场上同样主流新品一致。若本商城没有及时更新,请大家谅解!
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
印刷版次不同,印刷时间和版次以实物为准。
价格说明:
京东价:京东价为商品的销售价,是您最终决定是否购买商品的依据。
划线价:商品展示的划横线价格为参考价,并非原价,该价格可能是品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品在京东平台上曾经展示过的销售价;由于地区、时间的差异性和市场行情波动,品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:如无特殊说明,折扣指销售商在原价、或划线价(如品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价、厂商指导价、厂商建议零售价)等某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额;如有疑问,您可在购买前联系销售商进行咨询。
异常问题:商品促销信息以商品详情页“促销”栏中的信息为准;商品的具体售价以订单结算页价格为准;如您发现活动商品售价或促销信息有异常,建议购买前先联系销售商咨询。
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
浏览了该商品的用户还浏览了
加载中,请稍候...
价 格: 到

iframe(src='//www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')全品高考短平快体型组合集训英语新课标精练11 阅读理解(生活故事类)+阅读理解(文化教育类)+完形填空(记叙文)题目及答案解析——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 全品高考短平快体型组合集训英语新课标 & 精练11 阅读理解(生活故事类)+阅读理解(文化教育类)+完形填空(记叙文) 详细解析
当前解析:精练11 阅读理解(生活故事类)+阅读理解(文化教育类)+完形填空(记叙文)
I.阅读理解A [2015 .湖北八市高三联考] Alice's mother died when Alice was five years old. Al?ice, who grew up to be my mother, told me that after her mother's death her family was too poor to even afford to give her a doll.In December 2012, I had a job at a local bank. One after?noon, we were decorating the tree in the bank lobby(大厅). One of my customers approached me with her beautiful hand?made dolls. I decided to get one for my daughter, Katie, who was almost five years old. Then I had an idea. I asked my customer if she could make me a special doll for my mother-one with grey hair and spectacles (眼镜):a grandmother doll. And she gladly agreed.A friend had told me that his dad who played Santa Claus would be willing to make a visit on Christmas morning to my home to deliver my Katie her presents, so I made some spe?cial arrangements.Christmas Day arrived so did Santa Claus. Katie was surprised that Santa had come to see her at her own house. As Santa turned to leave, he looked once more into his bag and found one more gift. As he asked who Alice was, my mother, surprised at her name being called, indicated that she in fact was Alice. Santa handed her the gift, with a message card that read:For Alice :I was cleaning out my sleigh(雪橇) be fore my trip this&year and came across this package that -was supposed to be delivered on December 25, 1953s The present inside has aged , but I felt that you might still wish to have it. Many apologies for the lateness of the gift.& & & & & & & & & & & & & & Love,& & & & & & & & & & & & & &Santa ClausMy mother's reaction was one of the most deeply emo?tional scenes I have ever seen. She couldn't speak but only hold the doll she had waited for fifty-nine years to receive as tears of joy ran down her cheeks. That doll, given by & San?ta& ,made my mother the happiest &child& that Christmas.1.The reason why the writer's mother couldn't have a doll&when young was that___________ .&A.&&&& Santa Claus forgot to deliver the doll to herB.&&&& her daughter couldn't make a doll by herselfC.&&&& her parents left the doll in the Santa Claus' sleighD.&&&& her family was badly off when she was a child2.It can be inferred from the passage that______________ .A. the writer's father played Santa ClausB.the writer's mother was already in her sixties when she received the dollC. the writer asked one of her friends to make the doll for her motherD. Santa Claus was too careless to deliver the doll on time&3. When the writer's mother received the doll that she had waited so long, she was .&A.&&&& pleased and inspiredB.&&&& puzzled and angryC.&&&& happy and excitedD.&&&& curious and grateful4.The best title for this passage could be & &.&A.&&&& A doll from SantaB.&&&& An unforgettable ChristmasC.&&&& A considerate daughterD.&&&& A help from Santa Claus
I.阅读理解A [文章大意]本文是一篇故事类的记叙文,讲述了作者送给母亲Alice她小时候所渴望的圣诞礼物的故事。1.D 细节理解题。根据第一段&…her family was too poor to even afford to give her a doll.&可知,她家太穷以至于都买不起一个玩具娃娃给她。故选D项。2.B推理判断题。根据文章最后一段中的&She couldn't speak but only hold the doll she had waited for fifty-nine years to receive —& 以及第一段中的&…Alice was five years old- told me that after her mother's death her family was too poor to even afford to give her a doll.&可知,Alice 5岁时妈妈去世了,此后一直未能得到布娃娃,再结合&她抱着她等待了 59年的玩具娃娃&可以推断出Al?ice 已经 60 多 岁了。 in one's sixties在某人60多岁的时候。故选B项。3.C细节理解题。根据文章最后一段中的对母亲的描写可知,收到这份特殊的圣诞礼物,母亲既开心又兴奋。故选C项。4.A主旨大意题。文章讲述的是作者为了弥补母亲童年时的遗憾,在圣诞节这天让朋友的父亲装扮成圣诞老人送给母亲一个她等待了多年的玩具娃娃。故选A项。
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
B [2015 •长春市普通高中高三质置检测〗When I asked my mother-in-law to select which meals she'd like me to order from the home-delivery menu, she only chose the ones her husband would like. This goes way beyond politeness. She is actually feeling uncomfortable voicing what she wants. She developed the main symptom of Asker's Syn?drome that one's unable to ask for what one wants.It's not just older women who have this problem. Asker's Syndrome can strike the young. I have single friends who won't ask a man out on a date because they fear being considered too & forward&. My five-year-old daughter Violet is showing the early stage of Asker's Syndrome. She's learned that women don't ask, but rather drop hints. She'll say, &Remember last Sunday afternoon we went to the park?& rather than &Can we go to the park?&Apart from women and girls' problematic relationship with appetite, food and dating, it's widely reported that women are less likely than men to ask for pay rises and pro?motions. Instead, they withdraw, hoping that somebody else will decide they are worthy and make them promoted.No doubt, many women develop Asker's Syndrome as a defensive measure because they've been labelled as pushy or rude for simply asking for what they want. But in the long term, choosing not to express our desires doesn't serve us well.It's time to cure ourselves and our girls of Asker's Syn?drome. I don't want to raise a future &burnt chop mother& who denies her wish for food, power and success and any?thing else. I insist that she ask for what she wants directly.For women in our culture, asking is a skill that we need to learn and practise. And if we all do it* then women asking will become the norm rather than the exception.5.The author's mother-in-law is mentioned in Paragraph 1&to_________ .&A.&&&& introduce the old ladyB.&&&& set an exampleC.&&&& talk about her illnessD.&&&& lead in a topic6.Which is TRUE about Asker's Syndrome according to the passage?&A.&&&& It often causes problems with appetite and food.B.&&&& Older women develop more of its symptoms.C.&&&& More women suffer from it than men in their careers.D.&&&& It strikes only female victims as reported.7.The author holds the view that ____________ .&A.&&&& others decide whether we are worthyB.&&&& choosing not to ask is a protective measureC.&&&& asking for what is wanted is rudeD.&&&& Asker's Syndrome should be cured8.The passage is written to____________ .&A.&&&& list symptoms of Asker's SyndromeB.&&&& encourage women to express their ideasC.&&&& explain the causes of refusing to askD.&&&& suggest ways to ask for more
B [文章大意]本文是一篇议论文,论述了在女性中普遍存在的一个问题:提问者综合征,即不愿或不敢于直接表达自己的需求。作者认为应该改善这种情形。5.D推理判断题。作者提及婆婆是为了引出即将探讨的话题,故选D项。6. C 细节理解题。根据第三段第一句&…it's widely reported that women are less likely than men to ask for pay rises and promo?tions. & 可知 C项正确。7.D 推理判断题。根据第四段中的&But in the long term, choo?sing not to express our desires doesn't serve us well.&及第五段第一句可推断出D项正确。8.B 推理判断题。根据最后一段&For women in our culture, ask?ing is a skill that we need to learn and practise. And if we all do it, then women asking will become the norm rather than the ex?ception. &可知,作者的写作目的就是号召女性要善于&要求&,并通过&要求&来表达自己的观点。故选B项。
H.完形填空[2015 .江西六校高三3月联考〗Three months before graduating from university, my son started to hunt for a job.&&&& 9&&&& the financial crisis, few com?panies would like to& 10&&new staff. My son targeted a company that was& 11&& to hire only one person 12 &there were more than twenty people sending their resumes (简历).After the interview, there would only be three who could enter the final round, which would later 13 one person to be employed. Everything seemed to go quite 14 and my son passed the first round and entered the final round in a week.&On the day of the final interview, my son and the other two 15 arrived at the interview place on time, 16 the test. Unexpectedly, the interview was unbelievably 17 . The interviewer only said to them,&All of you are very super. Please go home and wait for our 18 We will tell you the 19 in three days. Good luck to all of you!& On the morn?ing of the third day, my son received a text from the company shortly after breakfast that he was not employed. We all felt very 20At nightfall that day, my son suddenly told me 21 on the phone, &Dad, I have been employed!& Greatly sur?prised, I could not wait to ask him, & What's the whole22 ?&My son told me that he received another text saying that he was employed. Actually the first text sent to my son was also& 23&of the test in the interview. Three men re?ceived the same text this morning and only my son's &24 &was &Thank you.” while the others said &Goodbye.&Only then did I know that my son's &hope& 25 in&that way. That is,when you feel disappointed, do not 26 &to say &thank you& to the one who disappoints you. Saying&&thank you& shows respect for others' work and shows your&grand&& 27&&.& Therefore, while under the same condition,&you will get the upper hand in terms of 28 compared with others!9.A. Owing to & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & B.& As toC.& Instead of & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &D. Contrary to10. A. promote & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &B. trainC.& discover & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & D. employ11.A. encouraged & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & B. allowed C.intended & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & D. supposed12.A.since & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & B. whileC.as & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & D. if13.A.meet & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &B. attract C.& represent & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & D. decid14.A. smoothly & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & B. slowly C.& secretly & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &D. silently15.A.members & & & & & & & & & & & & & & B. staff C.& candidates & & & & & & & & & & & & & &D. friends16.A. watching over & & & & & & & & & & & &B.& waiting for C.& thinking about & & & & & & & & & & D.& looking into17.A.simple & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &B. formal C.& funny & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & D. strange18.A. notice & & & & & & & & & & & & & B. information C. order & & & & & & & & & & & & & & D. return19.A.mark & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & B. choiceC.result & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & D. idea20.A. annoyed & & & & & & & & & & & & B. puzzled C.& disappointed & & & & & & & & & & & & & D. shocked21. &A. excitedly & & & & & & & & & & & B. doubtfully C.& calmly & & & & & & & & & & & & & D. worriedly22.A.cause & & & & & & & & & & & & &B. matter C.& conclusion & & & & & & & & & &D. interview23.A.middle & & & & & & & & & & & & & &B. ending C.part & & & & & & & & & & & & & D. course24.A.way & & & & & & & & & & & & & & B. replyC.& problem & & & & & & & & & & & & D. question25.A.changed & & & & & & & & & & & & &B. grew C.& developed & & & & & & & & & & & & & &D. came26.A.expect & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &B. forget C.& dislike & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & D. regret27.A. generosity & & & & & & & & & & & & &B. curiosity C.& dignity & & & & & & & & & & & & & & D. personality28. A. abilities & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &B. strengthsC.& challenges & & & & & & & & & & & & & D. opportunities
Ⅱ.完形填空[文章大意]本文是一篇记叙文,主要讲述了作者刚毕业的儿子找工作时的经历。由于经济危机,很少有公司会招募新员工,而作者的儿子看中的公司只招一个人却有二十多人应聘。三位候选者一路顺利通过前几轮面试,当他们到达最后一次面试的时候,公司直接叫他们回家等消息。实际上最后一次的考验就是看三位候选者对收到落选结果的反应。文章告诉我们就算对待让我们失望的人也应满怀感激,这是一种对别人劳动成果的尊重。9. A根据后文可知,由于经济危机,很少有公司会招募新员工。owing to由于,Bias to关于;instead of代替,而不是;contrary&to与……相反。10.D解析见上题。promote促销,提拔;train训练;discover发现; employ招募,雇佣。11.C根据句意可知,儿子看中的公司只打算招聘一名新员工。be intended to do sth打算做某事。encourage鼓励;allow允许;in?tend 目的是,意图;suppose应当,假设。12. B前半句说公司只打算招聘一名新员工,后半句说却有二十多人应聘,这里是转折关系。since自从,因为;while然而,当…… 时候;as随着,由于;if如果。13.D根据句意可知,最后一轮将决定谁会被录用。meet见面;at-tract吸弓I ; represent代表;decide决定。14.A根据句意可知,一切似乎都很顺利,作者的儿子在一星期内通过了初试并进入了最终的面试。smoothly平滑地,顺利地; slowly慢慢地;secretly秘密地;silently无声地。15. C根据句意可知,作者的儿子和另外两个候选者准时到达了最终面试地点。member成员;staff员工,职工;candidate候选人, 继承人;friend朋友。16. B根据句意可知,这里是说大家都在那里等待最终的面试。watch over监视,注视,看护;wait for等待;think about思考; look into调查。17.A根据后文可知,面试官直接叫候选者们回家等结果,并没有进行任何考核,因此最终面试是很简单的。simple简单的;for?mal 正 式的; funny有趣的;strange奇怪的,陌生的。18.A 根一据句意可知,面试官叫大家直接回家等结果。notice通知,提示;information信息!order订单,命令;return返回。19. C根据句意可知,面试官说他们会在三天之内告知录用结果。mark记号;choice选择;result结果;idea主意。20. C根据上一句可知,儿子收到来自公司的消息说他没有被录用,所以&我们&都感到很失望。annoyed生气的,恼怒的;puzzled 迷惑的;disappointed失望的;shocked震惊的。21.A根据句意可知,儿子被录取了,应该是很兴奋地和爸爸分享这个消息。excitedly兴奋地;doubtfully怀疑地;calmly冷静地, 镇静地;worriedly担心地,焦虑地。22. B根据句意可知,作者十分惊讶,所以想知道整件事到底是怎样的。cause原因imatter事件;conclusion结论;interview面试。23. C根据句意可知,第一次发来的消息是考核的一部分。middle 中间,中等;ending结束,结尾;part部分;course课程,路线。24. B根据句意可知,那天早上三个人都收到了公司的消息说他们没有被录用,可是只有作者儿子的回复是&谢谢&,其他两个的回复都是&再见&。way方式;reply回复;problem问题;question 疑问。25. D根据句意可知,直到这时作者才知道儿子的&希望&是那样来的。change改变;grow成长,变得;develop发展;come来,来到。26.B当你失望时,不要忘记对让你失望的人说&谢谢&。expect预料,期望;forget忘记;dislike不喜欢;regret后悔,遗憾。27.A根据句意可知,说&谢谢&显示了你对别人工作成果的尊敬, 显示了你的慷慨大度。generosity慷慨;curiosity好奇心;dignity 尊严;personality人格。28.D根据前文可知,在相同条件下,悚慨大度能让你更有机会。ability能力;strength优点;challenge挑战;opportunity机会。
练习册名称:全品高考短平快体型组合集训英语新课标
卷册:全一册
版本:新课标
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 八上英语全品答案图片 的文章

随机推荐