为什么这么兴奋激动表情包地爱足球

为什么因扎吉每次进球后都会激动地面部扭曲,疯狂地庆祝。还有别的前锋这样吗?_虎扑
我只看过米兰时代的9爷,就是变成妖精的那个9爷。每次进球之后都会激动地面部扭曲然后双手张开狂奔庆祝,异常兴奋。我感觉现在很少看见进球后这样庆祝的球员了,大家印象中还有这样每次庆祝都很撕心裂肺的前锋吗?
引用17楼 @ 发表的
对,主要就是头发啊
还有眼神也像
利记的司徒君好像挺喜欢跳舞
因扎吉的进球你分不清那是89分钟的绝杀还是60多分钟的7比0
引用19楼 @ 发表的
你在说巴神吧
哪年欧冠凯尔特人打曼联
中村俊辅进了一个
然后没庆祝直接往回走
当时是小组赛,凯尔特人还领先来着好像
两大神锋卡瓦尼、法尔考貌似进球后都是很激动,给人热血沸腾的感觉……
你射你也扭,楼主不会是传说中的滑精吧
足球的不记得有谁特别夸张,
篮球倒是有人让我印象深刻,
加内特硬特,
进个球就要捶胸大吼俯卧撑,
实在夸张的有些搞笑了
我只知道 专家眼中pippo不过是个二流只会抢点的前锋 天赋 身体都是普通人水平
我自己猜测 pippo进球后的表现 也许正是因为 从小就没人觉得他能成为一名伟大的射手有关吧 所以即便他已经30多岁 仍然还保持了 那个皮亚琴察名不见经传的年轻普通球员的赤子之心
一个是因扎吉,一个是马拉多纳。。。光从电视里,就能看出他们肆意挥洒的对足球疯狂的爱。。。
我一直以为,这个世界上最爱足球的人,是老马和九爷这种怪人。。。
希勒,每次都喜笑颜开的摆出同一个姿势
9爷是真正的每场比赛都竭尽全力的球员
所以即使是友谊赛进球
他还是会疯狂的庆祝
希勒进球后的动作有点像同志们好,同志们辛苦了的赶脚。
引用1楼 @ 发表的
李毅大帝当年赛季倒数第二轮才打进赛季首球,那庆祝场面,都赶上抱孩子了。我要是记错了别喷我。
尼玛 哈哈哈
有道理,。,。笑抽了。。
尼玛终于破球荒了。。
引用1楼 @ 发表的
罗本:吐羊吐森破,萨姆太姆乃衣服
第一个想到就是这个……对mu和里贝里那个角球配合……意思是……炙手可热!?
畅想C罗进球后,没人鸟他的样子。。
引用@ 发表的
罗本:吐羊吐森破,萨姆太姆乃衣服
这个太经典了。。。
因为足球才是他唯一的爱人。
感觉没什么不好,就应该这样才激情
谢谢楼上的jrs!
我要笑死了。。。
因扎吉的狰狞表情是出于对足球如少女怀春般的爱。
你需要登录后才可以回复,请
其他人正在看1,748被浏览380,667分享邀请回答68685 条评论分享收藏感谢收起1.1K122 条评论分享收藏感谢收起英语翻译要写作文.1.爸爸喜欢足球和篮球,因为他们使人兴奋激动.2.妈妈喜欢跑步,因为它能使人身体健康.3.哥哥喜欢乒乓
英语翻译要写作文.1.爸爸喜欢足球和篮球,因为他们使人兴奋激动.2.妈妈喜欢跑步,因为它能使人身体健康.3.哥哥喜欢乒乓球,因为它既有趣又非常流行.4.我喜欢骑车兜风,它会使我非常放松.5.运动不同,但都会使人身体健康,身心快乐.
1.My father likes football and basketball,because they make people excited.2.My mother likes running,because it can make people be in good health.3.My brother likes pingpong,because it is interesting and very popular.4.I like going bike riding,because it makes me very relaxed.5.There are all kinds of sports and they are all good for our health.They can make us happy and relaxed.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《英语翻译要写作文.1.爸爸喜欢足球和篮球,因为他们使人兴奋激动.2.妈妈喜欢跑步,因为它能使人身体健康.3.哥哥喜欢乒乓》相关的作业问题
I am wondering whether she is coming.You had better draft up an outline first when you write a composition.
Taiyuan now is spring weather, a sunny day outside Guazhao heaters, the wind is hot, the point light rain occasionally, the sun was bright, green grass, Panicum
1:不需要加the,the的出现一般定制某样食物2:用to donate更简略3:不用away. 再问: 第三个问题里,到底哪个对呀??? 再答: 不用away的对
It's until I finished the homework that Iplayed basketball.
This year's October 1 is the motherland's 60th birthday,which makes me very excited.As a Chinese,I am very proud of.Country these past 60 years occurred and ear
词人人尽说江南好,游人只合江南老.春水碧于天,画船听枕眠.炉边人似月,皓腕凝霜雪.未老莫还乡,还乡须断肠意思:人人都说江南好,游人只适合在江南老去.春天的江水清澈碧绿更胜天空的碧蓝~江南酒垆边卖酒的女子光彩照人,卖酒时撩袖盛酒,露出的手腕白如霜雪.不到年老时,千万不要回到故乡,回到家乡思念江南之情会让人愁断肠~(其实是
I'm a middle school student, and I live in Guilin. I like collcting stamps,as well as sports.I'm interested in English, and I can sing lots of English songs.I w
1.he was born in HAM of German2.i like him because his music was full of equlity and freedom thinking3.this is joey,she llove him very much,therefor she was his
My family is an athletic one.Each and every of the family members likes playing sports.My father likes soccer and basketball,because he believes that he can dev
我帮你写 再答: 你会采纳吗再问: 看清题再问: 谢谢你 再答: 等下再问: 只要符合题,就采纳 再答: 在吗再问: 在 再答: & 再答: 哪里不会可以问再问: 你男的 再答: 怎么了 再答: 那个人名随便编的 再答: 第一句不写也可以 再答: 还有问题?再问: & 再答: 1她是体育老师 再答:
我的春节(My Spring Festival)My Spring Festival is special.My uncle and my aunt came back from Shanghai.My family were very happy to keep the Spring Festival with th
Anna is a high school girl, she thought of the society for children now bound too much, she hopes that she can take time to help others. Can choose clothes, she
Compared with the bus I prefer to take the subway 再答: Compared with the bus I prefer to take the subway
My Name is,.I'm A student.I'm 10 years old.I'm in class.Gart4 i like playing football and reading book.我叫.我是一名学生,我10岁.我在4年级.班.我喜欢玩足球和看书
I believe you 4 this week is a fine day,we A secondary school in this day held the 9th Games.One by one the students are very excited,full of energy.I believe i
i could just be thy eyes behind,though you could not see ,i'll always stay right next to you,always by your side.我自己加了一句
My hobbyMy hobby is lisetening to music.I like listening to music best.Because listening to music makes me relaxed.When I am tired,I will listening some quiet m
I like Beijing best because it is capital city.It has such a long and interesting history.I am going to visit Beijing with my parents during the holiday.We are

我要回帖

更多关于 兴奋激动的动图 的文章

随机推荐