拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
已知|a|=5,|b|=7,且|a+b|=a+b,则a-b的值为______.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
∵|a|=5,|b|=7,∴a=5或-5,b=7或-7,又∵|a+b|=a+b,∴a+b≥0,∴a=5或-5,b=7,∴a-b=5-7=-2,或a-b=-5-7=-12.故答案为:-2或-12.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
根据绝对值的性质求出a、b的值,然后代入进行计算即可求解.
本题考点:
考点点评:
本题考查了绝对值的性质,正数的绝对值等于它本身,负数的绝对值等于它的相反数,0的绝对值是0,本题判断出a+b≥0是关键,也是容易出错的地方.
扫描下载二维码c# - Readability a=b=c or a=c; b=c;? - Stack Overflow
Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career.
or sign in with
I have a class which has a group of integers, say
Now the question is for the best readbility, the init() function for foo(), should it look like
void init()
a=b=c=d=1; //for some reason they are init to 1;
s = "abc";
void init()
s = "abc";
The reason for a string in class is a hint of other groups of same types might present and of course, the class might grow as requirement changes
EDIT: before this question goes too far, the intention of this question was simple:
In Effective C++ item 12 (prefer initialization to assignment in constructors), Scott uses chain assignment instead of a=c; b=c; I am sure he knows when to use what, but I also remembered the books I read also reco which in similar case of assignments. In my program I have a similar situation of a group of related individual build-in types needs to be initialized and I have found by making a chain assignment does makes it easier to read especially if the class have many other different types instance variables. It seems to contradict with books I read and my memory, hence the question.
My personal preference is a=b=c=d for the following reasons:
It is concise, saves lines
It conveys the concept that (a/b/c/d) are initialized to the same thing, that they are related
However, caveat:
Don't do that if a/b/c/d are not related (and just happens to be initialized to 1).
You'll reduce the readability of your code.
// Foo-function related
// Bar-function related
Chaining assignments like this reduces the flexibility for you in the future to assign different initial values to the variables -- because then you'll have to break them up again.
Nevertheless, my personal recommendation is to chain assignments on variables that are related on concept/usage.
In actual practice, the need to change an assignment usually doesn't come up often so caveat #2 should not typically pose a problem.
Edit: My recommendation may go against published guidelines.
See the comments.
13.1k12344
I happen to prefer the chained version, but it's completely a matter of preference.
Please note, however, that
a = b = c = 0;
is equivalent to:
(not that it should matter to you which assignment happens first)
225k26287530
I guess it is a matter of opinion which is most readable.
(Clearly so ... otherwise you wouldn't be asking.)
However Oracle's
clearly says to use separate assignment statements:
10.4 Variable Assignments. "Avoid assigning several variables to the same value in a single statement. It is hard to read."
My opinion?
Follow your project's prescribed / agreed style rules, even if you don't like them1.
If your project doesn't (yet) have prescribed / agreed style rules:
Try to persuade the other members to adopt the most widely used applicable style rules.
If you can't persuade them / come to a consensus, then just do this informally for the major chunks of code that you write for the project1.
1 ... or get out.
472k64512861
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled
Can I help?
Ask the duck!
You’ll need to explain your problem.
Do you have a microphone?
Quack Overflow is listening…
Explain your problem out loud. Speak naturally.
With the magic of the internet,
you can just explain your problem anyway!
Speak naturally.
Can you speak up a little?
The duck is thinking about your problem…
Quack Overflow says,
“Whenever you’re stuck,
is a powerful method for solving even the most difficult problems. Insights are often found by simply describing the problem aloud.”
I have another problem
I hate this duck
The duck is sorry to hear that, but it understands.
Goodbye, duck豆丁微信公众号
君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
北邮远程教育工程数学阶段作业,工程数学阶段作业,北邮远程教育,北邮远程教育学院,北邮远程,数学作业,浙大远程经济学作业,高等数学基础作业2,离散数学作业5,远程作业与答疑系统
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
北邮远程教育工程数学阶段作业
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://www.docin.com/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口"c语言m=a==b||n=c==d"的糗事
你可能感兴趣:
糗事百科为大家收集了很多的c语言m=a==b||n=c==d的糗事,各种关于c语言m=a==b||n=c==d的爆笑经历、尴尬时刻和开心视频,想持续关注c语言m=a==b||n=c==d的糗事就收藏本页吧.
扫码下载糗事百科app安心财富客户端,
一手掌握,马上有钱
您的当前位置: >
> 郎平理财黄鹏:美元持续走软支撑油价反弹 油价复苏真的来了吗组图,%E7%BE%8E%E5%85%83%E7%90%86%E8%B4%A2%E4%BA%A7%E5%93%81%E5%93%AA%E4%B8%AA%E9%93%B6%E8%A1%8C%E7%9A%84%E5%A5%BD&ie=utf8,%E4%B8%BA%E4%BB%80%E4%B9%88%E7%BE%8E%E5%85%83%E8%B5%B0%E5%BC%BA+%E6%B2%B9%E4%BB%B7%E4%B8%8B%E8%B7%8C&ie=utf8,%E5%8E%9F%E6%B2%B943%E7%BE%8E%E5%85%83%2C%E5%9B%BD%E5%86%85%E6%B2%B9%E4%BB%B7&ie=utf8,%E6%B2%B9%E4%BB%B7%E5%92%8C%E7%BE%8E%E5%85%83%E7%9A%84%E5%85%B3%E7%B3%BB&ie=utf8,%E4%BB%8A%E5%A4%A9%E5%9B%BD%E9%99%85%E6%B2%B9%E4%BB%B7%E6%AF%8F%E6%A1%B6%E5%A4%9A%E5%B0%91%E7%BE%8E%E5%85%83&ie=utf8
特此声明:以上企业信息来自互联网,本公司不对真实性负责。此信息为企业免费宣传展示。安心贷与以上企业无任何关联关系。(若需删除,请致电安心贷客服)
长期交易历史显示,美元指数与之前存在可靠的负相关关系,尤其是月线上。如这一强烈负相关持续存在,原油恐将升至50美元/桶左右,否则美元恐将会上升到99.55。郎平认为,快速解决方案看似并不切实际,但原油向50美元/桶前进的步伐快于美元升向99.00-100.00。OPEC成员国科威特方面周二表态,所有迹象表明产油国在多哈冻产会议上将达成关于冻产的初步协议,预计冻结量将在2月产量,或1、2月产量的中间值。之前,沙特、卡塔尔、俄罗斯和委内瑞拉预期的冻产目标是一月产量水平。
类型 产品名称 期限 往期年回报
实用理财工具
理财计算器
贷款计算器
信用卡计算器
理财频道入口
你可能也感兴趣
关注微信账号

我要回帖

更多关于 若实数a b满足 的文章

随机推荐