restorer什么意思及同义词是什么意思

爱憎是什么意思_爱憎在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
爱憎是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
爱憎是什么意思 爱憎在线翻译 爱憎什么意思 爱憎的意思 爱憎的翻译 爱憎的解释 爱憎的发音 爱憎的同义词 爱憎的反义词 爱憎的例句
爱憎 基本解释爱憎[ài zēng]词典:爱憎;爱与争。爱憎 汉英大词典爱憎[ài zēng]love and hate手机查看爱憎的意思,微信扫一扫页面右侧二维码。关注 911查询大全 后发送 爱憎 即可爱憎 网络解释1. like and dislike:write to...写信给. . .
| like and dislike 爱憎 | in China 在中国2. 2. loveandhate:爱游玩 playful | 爱憎 love and hate | 艾炷 moxa cone3. 3. amo kaj malamo:flusi kaj malflusi 涨潮和退潮 | amo kaj malamo 爱憎 | antikva kaj moderna 古代的和现代的4. Love and hate, desire and dislike:愛惑 The illusion of love, or desire. | 愛憎 Love and hate, desire and dislike. | 愛果 The fruit of desire and attachment, i.e. suffering.爱憎 双语例句1. 1. 施吉生性聪明,乐于助人,机智英勇,爱憎分明,极受附近百姓喜爱,因得罪于该地官府,施吉师徒所在的林隐寺被封,无奈师徒三人被迫离开寺院,前往京城寻找栖息地。在京城,施吉与红叶重逢,并目睹了顾命大臣魏承天之子魏英杰仗势欺人的恶行。&&&&Shi Ji naturally smart, helpful, resourceful courage, love and hate clearly very loved by the people around, because to offend in the way his official Shiji apprenticeship where the hidden forest temple was closed, but unfortunately three were forced to leave the temple master and apprentice, go to the capital looking for habitat.2. V2:跟他同来的有古河幼发拉底和埃及、叙利亚界河之间的神祗,男的总名巴力,女的通称亚斯他录:原来天上的精灵为男为女可如意,也可以兼有两性,因为他们的素质柔软轻纯,不必裹紧四肢和关节,也不必笨重的肉体和脆骨撑持;他们可以随心所欲地变形,或伸或缩,或明或暗,随意飞行,随爱憎的不同,遂行各种工作。&&&&For Spirits when they please Can either Sex assume, so soft And uncompounded is thir Essence pure, [425] Not ti'd or manacl'd with joynt or limb, Nor founded on the brittle strength of bones, L but in what shape they choose Dilated or condens't, bright or obscure, Can execute thir aerie purposes, [430] And works of love or enmity fulfill.3. 在刘宾雁冷嘲热讽的描述中,王守信是一位「感情丰富、爱憎鲜明的女人。&&&&Wang Shouxin, in Liu's sardonic portrayal, was a warmly sentimental woman with clearly defined likes and dislikes.4. 4. 在那次十日禅当中我一直无法释怀这个让我困惑的开示,后来由於我在禅修期间始终不断地会去抓取或分别身外之事物,这时我才发觉到:我的注意力和重心是那麼频繁地向外投射啊——期待著午斋或禅修结束、不断地回忆过去、计划著将来、乃至对种种情绪或心智状态的爱憎取舍…所有这些让我产生一种无法正念在身的无力感。&&&&The anticipation of lunch or the end of a meditation period, the rehashing of memories, the planning for future events, and the desire for or aversion to emotions or states of mind all contributed to a sense of not being physically centered on myself.5. 在色彩运用方面以红、黄、绿、紫、白、黑诸色为主,多采用木刻水印,以充分表现人物性格特征,且与广大百姓的爱憎交融。&&&&The composition also absorbs in theatrical makeup and clothing of traditional opera. Red, yellow, green, purple, white and black are the main color of the New Year painting.6. quick on the uptake:很快理解(互相之间的亲疏关系和爱憎差别)的,理解力强的&&&&She was a true doozer!7. 她歌颂盛世,赞美英雄;声张正义,抨击邪恶;寄托人们对理想的渴望与追求,祈祝生活幸福,后代昌盛。人寿年分丰。她蕴含浓厚的乡土气息,表达人们的情感爱憎,因而在民间顽强生长。传承和发展,久盛不衰,显示了她强大的生命力。&&&&XiaoganPaper Cut symbolizes prosperrity and gloriousness, praise for hero, justice and wickedness and desire and pursuit to people withexpression on happiness and longevity of descendant, being filled with stronger custom and true emotion, so it is flouring and thriving in the folk art.8. 世界上只有能憎的人才可以爱;爱憎没有定见,只是毫无作为的角色。&&&&The one who have no decision for hate or love should only be a nonperforming role.9. 9. 世界上只有能憎的人才可以爱;爱憎没有定见,只是毫无作为的脚色。&&&&Those who did not know what to love and what to hate were useless people.10. 世界上只有能憎的人才能爱;爱憎没有定见,只是毫无作为的角色。&&&&In his world, only those who could hate could love. those who did not know what to love and what to hate were useless people.11. 我努力让自己没有爱憎一说。&&&&&&I try not to love or hate any player.12. 在我的一生中,我奋斗了在爱憎之间。&&&&&&Throughout my whole life, I struggled between love and hate.13. 我想隐藏自己的爱憎是不必要的。&&&&&&I think the Easter's connotation is unnecessary for love and hate.14. 根据上句的意思,此句应是:不懂得爱憎的人是毫无作为的人。&&&&&&Those who did know what to love and what to hate were useless people.15. 其次,他具有鲜明的爱憎。&&&&&&Next, he has the bright love and hate.16. 我瞥见一个对我更幸福的境界,它不会随着你的爱憎而转褹 E:你的反复再也不能使我颓丧,既然你一反脸我生命便完毕。&&&&&&Then need I not to fear the worst of wrongs, When in the least of them my life hath end, I see, a better state to me belongs Than that, which on thy humour doth depend.17. 我瞥见一个对我更幸福的境界,它不会随着你的爱憎而转移:你的反复再也不能使我颓丧,既然你一反脸我生命便完毕。哦,我找到了多么幸福的保障:幸福地享受你的爱,幸福地死去!&&&&&&I see a better state to me belongsThan that which on th Thou canst not vex me with inconstant mind, Since that my life on thy revolt doth lie. O, what a happy title do I find, Happy to have thy love, happy to die!18. 自从James Gosling于1995年将Java正式介绍给世人后,Java的支持者与反对者间对Java的爱憎,几乎可说是壁垒分明。&&&&&&After introducing Java to common people formally 1995 from James Gosling, the love and hate to Java among the supporter of Java and opposition person, it is sharply divided to be nearly can be regarded as.19. 我检讨这是缺乏正面的爱憎分明教育的结果。&&&&&&I had to admit it was a result of lacking correct education about the distinctive love and hate.20. 爱憎是什么意思20. 一位日本茶人曾说:这是一种让人爱憎分明的茶,只要有一次你喜欢上它,便永远不会放弃它。&&&&&&Japanese tea quote: This is a clear tea people love and hate, as long as you like on one occasion it will never give it up.爱憎是什么意思,爱憎在线翻译,爱憎什么意思,爱憎的意思,爱憎的翻译,爱憎的解释,爱憎的发音,爱憎的同义词,爱憎的反义词,爱憎的例句,爱憎的相关词组,爱憎意思是什么,爱憎怎么翻译,单词爱憎是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-3 京公网安备30 
911查询大全 微信公众号微信扫一扫关注测交是什么意思_测交在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
测交是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
测交是什么意思 测交在线翻译 测交什么意思 测交的意思 测交的翻译 测交的解释 测交的发音 测交的同义词 测交的反义词 测交的例句
测交 基本解释测交词典:测交。词典:测交。手机查看测交的意思,微信扫一扫页面右侧二维码。关注 911查询大全 后发送 测交 即可测交 网络解释1. 测交1. test cross:1.测交法 为了验证某种表型的个体是纯合体还是杂合体,孟德尔采用了测交法.所谓测交 (testcross) 是指被测验或检测的个体与隐性纯合体间的杂交, 所得的后代为测交子代 (Ft) .2. 911查询·英语单词2. test mating:test for sugar 糖检验 | test mating 测交 | test medium 试验培养基3. test cross variety:胚培养:cross incompatibility | 测交:test cross variety | 单路口:single cross4. 4. test-crossing:test cross variety 测交种 | test-crossing 测交 | tester 测验种测交 双语例句1. 本研究通过对14个(478×外引系)后代选系与国内属于不同优势类群的8个骨干自交系杂交组配的56个测交组合的配合力和杂种优势研究结果表明:利用南斯拉夫自交系、9806改良478是可行和有效的,在14个(478×外引系)优良后代选系中,有3个选系的GCA为显著和极显著正值,具有较高的直接组配利用价值。&&&&This paper studied the indirect utilization of the introduced Yugoslavia inbreds through 14 S2 lines from 478×three introduced inbreds and their 56 testcrosses with Chinese elite inbreds belonging to different heterotic groups. The result showed that the Yugoslavia inbreds 、9806 were effective in 478 improvement. In the 14 generation lines, the GCA of 3 lines was significantly positive and had great value in breeding. The per –plant yield of 13 crosses was higher significantly than check by 4.55%-33.28% in the 56 testcrosses.2. 所谓I型是指柱头无S糖蛋白,自交和与C系统S系统的正反交的测交均亲和;II型柱头有S糖蛋白,除了作父本与S系统杂交不亲和以外,自交和所有测交组合都是亲和的;III型柱头存在S糖蛋白,自交和与S系统的正反交不亲和,但与C系统的正反交是亲和的。F2群体各个不亲和类型单株的全轮配杂交试验的结果是,I×I,I×II,II×II,II×I,I×III和II×III杂交亲和,而III×II和III×III杂交不亲和;S12×C635、S12×C636、S8×C635和S8×C636四个杂交组合的F2世代各个自交不亲和表型的I∶II∶III的分离比分别为6∶5∶5,4∶5∶7,6∶5∶6和2∶5∶10。&&&&It is seemed thatthe crossing compatibility between S and C lines was unidirectional. F2 presented segregation involving type I, type II, type III, type I'and III'Type. I appeared no S glycoproteins in its stigma, and itsselfing and reciprocal test-crossing with S lines and C lines w Type II appeared S glycoproteins in its stigma, andapart from crossing S lines with its pollens, selfing and all theother test-crossing pre Type III appeared Sglycoproteins, and selfing and reciprocal crossing with S lines wereincompatibility, but reciprocal crossing with C lines werecompatibility.3. 采用现代家禽育种方法对贵妃鸡第二世代表型慢羽公鸡进行了测交试验。&&&&Adopt modern poultry breeding method to make a surface type slow feathering cock test crossing of the imperial concubine.4. 通过测交筛选出遗4060、保769-22-6、6D/6R、GR1、M等几个高恢复系和丰抗13、小偃54、8)-11、ZJW、陕麦8003、品冬29、鉴26等中高恢复系。F〓、F〓BC〓分离群体不同单株的育性分析结果表明遗4060、M8003等恢复系的育性恢复受两对独立遗传的主效恢复基因控制、同时存在剂量不等的微效恢复基因,单体分析表明丰抗13的3D染色体上存在主效恢复基因;杂种F〓分离群体不同单株的育性分析结果表明这些恢复系之间的两对主效恢复基因属等位基因,并命名为D〓Rf1、D〓Rf2。&&&&A few restoring lines--Yi4060、Bao769-22-6、6D/6R、GR1、M and FengKang13、XiaoYan54、84)-11、ZJW、ShanMai8003、PinDong29、Jian26 et al. were gained from crossing selection. The results of genetic analyses from F〓 and F〓BC〓 population indicated that fertility restoration of Yi4060、M8003 et al. restorer lines was controlled by two pair independent majorgenes, some restorer lines had minor restorer genes, and the major restorer gene of restorer line FengKang 13 was localized at 3D chromosome.5. 小偃麦异染色体系Line 5测交F1花粉母细胞减数分裂中期I的染色体构型,为2n=20II+2I,表明Line 5是异代换系。&&&&F1 of line1×Abb with 2n=20II+2I that means Line 5 was alien substitution line.6. 6. 首次从DNA水平上表明了皱纹盘鲍与日本盘鲍属于亲缘关系较近的两个亚种,它们的杂交子代在生长率和成活率方面具有较强杂种优势,标记分析表明杂交种低频率位点数增多且遗传变异升高;为了保护日益受到威胁的本地鲍的种质资源,本文发展了12个鉴定标记,应用这些标记可以准确地将皱纹盘鲍、日本盘鲍及其杂交种加以区分;发展了一种应用显性标记进行混养群体中家系划分的新方法,为纯系的培育提供了捷径;为了揭示不同的亲本数目对养殖群体遗传结构的影响,分析了不同亲本数目的几个群体,结果表明过少的亲本数容易导致稀有位点的丢失和杂合度的暂时升高;首次应用拟测交策略构建了皱纹盘鲍与日本盘鲍的遗传连锁图谱,为贝类的遗传图谱构建提供了新的思路;找到了在扇贝中分布丰富的微卫星重复序列,并应用它们对栉孔扇贝、华贵栉孔扇贝及其单对杂交子代幼虫进行分析,证实了栉孔扇贝和华贵栉孔扇贝可以成功的进行远缘杂交,但子代的遗传位点在很大程度上偏向于栉孔扇贝。&&&&Haliotis discus hannai and H. discus discus were proved to be subspecies on the levels of genome for the first time, and their hybrids with strong heterosis showed more low-frequency loci and higher variation. In order to protect the threatened stock of H, discus hannai, 12 specific markers were found to distinguish it from its hybrids efficiently. A new method using dominant markers was developed to identify different families from mixed population, which offered a convenient way to breed pure lines. To reveal the influence of stock size on population structure, groups with different number of parents were analyzed, and it was indicated too fewer parents easily caused the loss of rare loci and temporal increase of heterozygosity. Through pseudo-testcross mapping strategy, the linkage maps of H, discus were constructed, providing new way to construct shellfish map using existing biological material. By ISSR technique, we found the rich microsatellites distributing in scallop.7. 通过水稻隐性高秆品种(Grlc、02428h)与正常高秆及互不等位基因控制的半矮秆品种杂交及后代测交,研究控制隐性高杆基因与常规半矮杆基因的遗传关系。&&&&The main results were summarized as follow. 1. Using recessive tall mutants (Grlc, 02428h) crossed with normal tall varieties including non-allelic semi-dwarf genes for investigating allelic relationship among various semi-dwarf genes, normal tall gene and recessive tall gene in rice.8. 以11个BC1~BC12的K型不育系与30个新品种(系)不完全测交F1为研究对象,从调查自交结实率和单倍体频率入手,分析了供试原始群体的育性状况;&&&&In field test in
CMS lines with K-type of BC 1-BC 12 were partial test crossed with 30 new wheat varieties and F 1 were analyzed on the fertility of the testing population provided according to its self fructification rate haploid rate.9. 改良群体产量与相应测交产量平均值之间呈正相关。&&&&There existed a positive correlation between the yield of population and the average yield of test cross.10. 三点测交是基因连锁作图的经典方法,由于其实用性强,广泛地应用于基因定位的研究工作之中。&&&&Three-points backcross is the classical method in genetic linkage mapping, and is applied in genetic mapping widely.11. 11. 基于马尾松测交系子代的生长、干形和木材密度GAC/SCA分析&&&&&&Genetic Analysis on Combining Ability of Growth, Stem Form and Wood Basic Density of Pinus massoniana by testcross mating design12. 这种杂交即利用一个已知的纯合的隐性作为一个亲本的杂交,称为测交。&&&&&&The kind of mating, using as one parent a known homozygous recessive, is called a testcross.13. 13. 14头猪通过氟烷测验与氟烷测交鉴别的基因型与PCR-酶切鉴别氟烷基因型结果完全吻合。&&&&&&Halothane genotypes were complete identical between identification of PCR-Hha I restriction endonuclease and halothane testing and halothane test-mating.14. 14. 目D5与籼、粳品系测交在产量性状上均表现出较强的杂种优势,而株高较矮,具有负向超亲优势。&&&&&&Furthermore, the F1 hybrids of D5 when crossed to both indica and japonica varieties showed strong positive heterosis in yield characters but negative heterosis in plant height.15. 15. 测交F1自交,正常株与标雌株的比例为3:1;&&&&&&If F1 self - cross, the ratio of nomal plants and marked female line was 3:1;16. 其中用13只表型为慢羽公鸡,与52只快羽母鸡组成第1类测交试验,结果每只公鸡的后代中都有快羽雏出现,且快慢羽比例几乎为1:1(217:232);&&&&&&The first category test crossing is use 13 surface type slow feathering cock and 52 quick feathering hens, the result is that every offspring of cock appear young quick feathering and the quick and slow feathering comparison is nearly 1:1 (217:232);17. 通过广泛测交,筛选出超当前推广常规良种的强优势组合是可能的。&&&&&&It is the directive causethat lower rate of boll setting of〓is associated with loweryield of hybrid cotton.18. 这种杂交即利用一个已知的纯合的隐性作为一个亲本的杂交,称为测交。&&&&&&The kind of mating, using as one parent a known homozygous recessive, is called a testcross19. 19. ob69和Pob70自身的发病率和测交组合的平均发病率都较高,不能作为抗丝黑穗病的种质资源来利用。&&&&&&69 And P70 wouldn`t be used as resistant germplasm for the higher incidence rate itself and in test combination.20. 在56个测交种中,有13个单株产量显著或极显著高于CK&&&&&&But their utilization value in production should be tested furthermore.测交是什么意思,测交在线翻译,测交什么意思,测交的意思,测交的翻译,测交的解释,测交的发音,测交的同义词,测交的反义词,测交的例句,测交的相关词组,测交意思是什么,测交怎么翻译,单词测交是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-3 京公网安备30 
911查询大全 微信公众号微信扫一扫关注英 [r?'st?r?t?v]
美 [r?'st?r?t?v]
n. [药] 恢复药,滋补剂
adj. 滋补的,有助于复元的;恢复健康的
late 14c., from Old French restoratif from restorer (see ).early 15c., from
(adj.), or from Medieval Latin restaurativum "a restorative."
1. Seven days off could be a wonderful restorative.
休假7天肯定能让人精神焕发。 来自柯林斯例句 2. the restorative power of fresh air
新鲜空气的康复功效 来自《权威词典》 3. Ammonia is used as a restorative when a person has fainted.
一个人晕过去之后,阿摩尼亚可用作兴奋剂. 来自《现代英汉综合大词典》 4. She opened the door to her bedroom, thinking how restorative a hot bath would feel tonight.
她打开了卧室的门,想着今晚洗个热水澡该多么令人惬意。 来自辞典例句 5. Nature is exhilarative and restorative.
大自然使人心神愉快并能恢复体力. 来自辞典例句
优词APP安卓版已正式发布;苹果版正在申请审核,所以还要等一段时间。
大家好!目前本站一直处于贴钱维持状态,在经历上次网站被屏蔽的事件后,又彻底清除了网站上所有的广告。
为了能继续维持网站的正常运转并能在后续为大家开发更多、更好的功能,遂开通了赞助通道,但由于赞助效果不佳,
现对赞助进行一些调整,将对符合条件的赞助者回馈大量的优质资源并赠送一些特殊福利,让赞助者能够获得物有所值的回报。
详细信息请点击下面的按钮:
(特别提醒:请符合条件的赞助者,在赞助时务必在留言中留下您的邮箱,
以便我们及时发放福利!如果忘了,请通过微博私信或者网站底部的联系通道告知我们)5129是什么意思_5129在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
5129是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
5129是什么意思 5129在线翻译 5129什么意思 5129的意思 5129的翻译 5129的解释 5129的发音 5129的同义词 5129的反义词 5129的例句 5129的相关词组
51295129 双语例句1. 1. Iron removal is bad and corrosion of treatment device could not be restrained when pH is below 7, which resulted in negative iron removal rate. Better pH is about 8.3 where iron removal and anti-corrosion of treatment devices are attained. And the quality of outlet water can meet the Al quality standards of recommended indexes in SY/T5129-94 about the injection water quality for clastic rock oil fields, and its turbidity keep invariablenes at a dwell time of 2.5h.&&&&当pH小于7时,除铁效果不理想而且不能抑制处理装置的腐蚀,铁的去除率为负数。pH在8.3左右较佳,此时能达到除铁和抑制装置腐蚀的双重目的,出水总铁含量和浊度可以满足SY/T5329-94碎屑岩油藏注水水质推荐指标中A1类标准的要求,出水放置2.5h浊度几乎保持不变。2. In 2009, CISSDU has undertaken 10 types of Chinese training courses and accomplished 5129 hours of teaching tasks and training projects with 4, 678 persons from all walks of life including SDU teaching staff, students, Thai Chinese teachers, Primary and Middle school students and local residents participating in the Chinese training.&&&&2009年,川登喜皇家大学素攀孔子学院共为川登喜皇家大学在校学生、教师职工、泰国中部各府中小学汉语教师、基层公务员、素攀府中小学学生和社会各界人士开出10门不同类型汉语课程,5129课时的教学任务和培训计划,4678人次接受汉语培训。3. By cross breeding, the maize pepc gene in the pepc transgenic rice was successfully incorporated into the parents of two-, three-line hybrid rice, including sterile lines (Peiai64S, 2302S, 2304S, 2306S and Shuangjiu A)and restorer lines (5129, 02428 and Wanjing97)to breed the high-photosynthetic efficiency parents of hybrid rice and utilize heterosis between C4 and C4/C3 rice.&&&&在合肥、海南两地以高光效转玉米pepc基因水稻为父本,与培矮64S、2302S、2304S、2306S、、皖粳97和双九A等8个受体杂交,转育转pepc基因水稻新种质材料。4. Results The LD50 of p-dichlorobenzene in female mice was 5129 mg/kg, and 5012 mg/kg in male mice.&&&&结果雌性小鼠对二氯苯原药急性经口LD50为5129mg/kg,雄性小鼠LD50为5012mg/kg,雌、雄动物混合计算时,二者均为低毒级,弱蓄积性。5. Therefore the pre-twisted suspension clamp AGS-5129 meets the engineering requirements of the project completely.&&&&故预绞式悬垂线夹AGS-5129完全能够满足该线路工程要求。6. 6. Results The LD50 of p-dichlorobenzene in female mice was 5 129 mg / kg, and 5 012 mg / kg in male mice.&&&&结果雌性小鼠对二氯苯原药急性经口LD50为5129mg/kg,雄性小鼠LD50为5012mg/kg,雌、雄动物混合计算时,二者均为低毒级,弱蓄积性。5129是什么意思,5129在线翻译,5129什么意思,5129的意思,5129的翻译,5129的解释,5129的发音,5129的同义词,5129的反义词,5129的例句,5129的相关词组,5129意思是什么,5129怎么翻译,单词5129是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐