I regretted toi have been toldtold the truth .为什么regretted要

& “I really hadn't mean...”习题详情
225位同学学习过此题,做题成功率72.0%
I really hadn't meant to yell at them. But that grey afternoon saw it just as my son and daughter were making a terrible mess on the floor in the kitchen.With a tiresome report to write, I felt bothered at my desk. Suddenly, it occurred to me that my kids were at fault. A voice inside me insisted that I do something quickly.“OK, you two here, but what an awful thing you are attempting!” shouting angrily, I made for them, while it became evident that the boy wanted no part of me. “Get away from us!” he shouted back, there being expression of support from his sister.All of a sudden, I found the fault in myself. Quickly I shaped my hands into pincers(螃蟹螯;钳子)and crawled towards them, “Crabby(似螃蟹的)Daddy is here. Ha, Ha, Ha, he likes to yell at children, and then eat them!” My son continued to keep me away, but now he was laughing and crying at the same time. My mission to repair the damage caused by my yelling seemed to work well. Still, I regretted not having controlled myself first in a right way that my children could do after.Need I let them know how badly they were acting by blaming? This is a lesson that serves myself. It only shows just how to get rid of something(ill-feelings, responsibility)by blaming others. It's not my “best self”.We have to search for our “best self” when with our children. They don't need perfect parents, but they do need parents who are always trying to get better. Here, I'm reminded of the words of a great thinker, “When a man lives with God, his voice shall be as sweet as the murmur of the brook…” Then, in our lifetime, couldn't we always speak to our kids in such a sweet voice since most of us consider them as the most precious in the world? And before we reach this level, what should we do when we come across various difficult cases with our children? 【小题1】The author couldn't help yelling at his kids this time probably because&&&&.A.the weather was so unpleasantB.a Daddy has his right to do soC.the kids didn't ask him to join themD.he was tired of his boring work【小题2】Which of the following made the author aware of his fault?A.No obvious reason.B.The children’s reaction.C.His self-control.D.The mess made by the children.【小题3】According to the passage the author will &&&&in another similar situation.A.play a crab again like this time B.apologize to kids in a sincere wayC.avoid blaming kids in a hurryD.beat them up about such things【小题4】What will the writer go on to write about in the next paragraph(s)? A.How to behave ourselves properly when kids are at fault.B.How to blame our children in a more interesting way.C.How to deal with the terrible mess made by our kids.D.How to persuade children to do what they are told to.D&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-云南玉溪一中高三上期第二次月考英语卷
分析与解答
习题“I really hadn't meant to yell at them. But that grey afternoon saw it just as my son and daughter were ma...”的分析与解答如下所示:
作者因为工作的原因对孩子发火,但是孩子的反应让作者意识到他错了。从自己的经历得出一个教训,对待犯错的孩子不要去匆忙的责备他们。【小题1】细节题:从第二段的句子:With a tiresome report to write, I felt bothered at my desk. Suddenly, it occurred to me that my kids were at fault. 可知作者生气是因为工作的原因。选D【小题2】细节题。结合文章中的“Get away from us!” he shouted back, there being an expression of support from his sister.All of a sudden, I found the fault in myself. 可知孩子的反应让作者意识到他错了,答案B。【小题3】细节题。结合文章中的I regretted not having controlled myself first in a right way. 可知作者下次遇到相似的情形不会匆忙的责备孩子,答案C。【小题4】推断题。文章最后提出了一个问题what should we do when we come across various difficult cases with our children?即如何对待犯错的孩子?由此可知下文应对此问题作出回答,选A
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
I really hadn't meant to yell at them. But that grey afternoon saw it just as my son and daughter we...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“I really hadn't mean...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“I really hadn't meant to yell at them. But that grey afternoon saw it just as my son and daughter were making a terrible mess on the floor in the kitchen.With a tiresome report to write, I felt bothered at my desk. Suddenly, it occurred to me that my kids were at fault. A voice inside me insisted that I do something quickly.“OK, you two here, but what an awful thing you are attempting!” shouting angrily, I made for them, while it became evident that the boy wanted no part of me. “Get away from us!” he shouted back, there being expression of support from his sister.All of a sudden, I found the fault in myself. Quickly I shaped my hands into pincers(螃蟹螯;钳子)and crawled towards them, “Crabby(似螃蟹的)Daddy is here. Ha, Ha, Ha, he likes to yell at children, and then eat them!” My son continued to keep me away, but now he was laughing and crying at the same time. My mission to repair the damage caused by my yelling seemed to work well. Still, I regretted not having controlled myself first in a right way that my children could do after.Need I let them know how badly they were acting by blaming? This is a lesson that serves myself. It only shows just how to get rid of something(ill-feelings, responsibility)by blaming others. It's not my “best self”.We have to search for our “best self” when with our children. They don't need perfect parents, but they do need parents who are always trying to get better. Here, I'm reminded of the words of a great thinker, “When a man lives with God, his voice shall be as sweet as the murmur of the brook…” Then, in our lifetime, couldn't we always speak to our kids in such a sweet voice since most of us consider them as the most precious in the world? And before we reach this level, what should we do when we come across various difficult cases with our children? 【小题1】The author couldn't help yelling at his kids this time probably because____.A.the weather was so unpleasantB.a Daddy has his right to do soC.the kids didn't ask him to join themD.he was tired of his boring work【小题2】Which of the following made the author aware of his fault?A.No obvious reason.B.The children’s reaction.C.His self-control.D.The mess made by the children.【小题3】According to the passage the author will ____in another similar situation.A.play a crab again like this time B.apologize to kids in a sincere wayC.avoid blaming kids in a hurryD.beat them up about such things【小题4】What will the writer go on to write about in the next paragraph(s)? A.How to behave ourselves properly when kids are at fault.B.How to blame our children in a more interesting way.C.How to deal with the terrible mess made by our kids.D.How to persuade children to do what they are told to.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“I really hadn't meant to yell at them. But that grey afternoon saw it just as my son and daughter were making a terrible mess on the floor in the kitchen.With a tiresome report to write, I felt bothered at my desk. Suddenly, it occurred to me that my kids were at fault. A voice inside me insisted that I do something quickly.“OK, you two here, but what an awful thing you are attempting!” shouting angrily, I made for them, while it became evident that the boy wanted no part of me. “Get away from us!” he shouted back, there being expression of support from his sister.All of a sudden, I found the fault in myself. Quickly I shaped my hands into pincers(螃蟹螯;钳子)and crawled towards them, “Crabby(似螃蟹的)Daddy is here. Ha, Ha, Ha, he likes to yell at children, and then eat them!” My son continued to keep me away, but now he was laughing and crying at the same time. My mission to repair the damage caused by my yelling seemed to work well. Still, I regretted not having controlled myself first in a right way that my children could do after.Need I let them know how badly they were acting by blaming? This is a lesson that serves myself. It only shows just how to get rid of something(ill-feelings, responsibility)by blaming others. It's not my “best self”.We have to search for our “best self” when with our children. They don't need perfect parents, but they do need parents who are always trying to get better. Here, I'm reminded of the words of a great thinker, “When a man lives with God, his voice shall be as sweet as the murmur of the brook…” Then, in our lifetime, couldn't we always speak to our kids in such a sweet voice since most of us consider them as the most precious in the world? And before we reach this level, what should we do when we come across various difficult cases with our children? 【小题1】The author couldn't help yelling at his kids this time probably because____.A.the weather was so unpleasantB.a Daddy has his right to do soC.the kids didn't ask him to join themD.he was tired of his boring work【小题2】Which of the following made the author aware of his fault?A.No obvious reason.B.The children’s reaction.C.His self-control.D.The mess made by the children.【小题3】According to the passage the author will ____in another similar situation.A.play a crab again like this time B.apologize to kids in a sincere wayC.avoid blaming kids in a hurryD.beat them up about such things【小题4】What will the writer go on to write about in the next paragraph(s)? A.How to behave ourselves properly when kids are at fault.B.How to blame our children in a more interesting way.C.How to deal with the terrible mess made by our kids.D.How to persuade children to do what they are told to.”相似的习题。> 问题详情
They failed to pas I regretted _______.A.to be not able to helpB.bein
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
They failed to pas I regretted _______.A.to be not able to helpB.being unable to helpC.being not able to helpingD.not be able to help请帮忙给出正确答案和分析,谢谢!
为您推荐的考试题库
您可能感兴趣的试题
1At a press conference after the Oscar Award ceremony, the 18 - year - old girl spoke in a barely _______ voice.A.identicalB.legibleC.optionalD.audible2All _______ is a continuous supply of fuel oil.A.what is neededB.that is neededC.the thing neededD.for their needs3Today dozens of scientific group in different countries have been _______ the goal of a practical and economic way to use sunlight to split water molecules.A.reachingB.winningC.chasingD.pursuing4You said the books were on the desk, but _______ there.A.there was no oneB.there were noneC.there were no onesD.was none
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……
每天只需0.4元
选择支付方式
支付宝付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
请使用微信扫码支付(元)
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
恭喜你被选中为
扫一扫-免费查看答案!
请您不要关闭此页面,支付完成后点击支付完成按钮
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
恭喜您!升级VIP会员成功
提示:请截图保存您的账号信息,以方便日后登录使用。
常用邮箱:
用于找回密码
确认密码:非谓语动词讲解_非谓语动词讲解doc下载_爱问共享资料
非谓语动词讲解.doc
非谓语动词讲解.doc
非谓语动词讲解.doc
简介:本文档为《非谓语动词讲解doc》,可适用于高中教育领域,主题内容包含非谓语动词详解非谓语动词详解在英语中不作句子谓语而可能具有除谓语外其他语法功能的动词叫做非谓语动词。非谓语动词有四种形式:动词不定式(theInfi符等。
侵权或盗版
*若权利人发现爱问平台上用户上传内容侵犯了其作品的信息网络传播权等合法权益时,请按照平台要求书面通知爱问!
赌博犯罪类
在此可输入您对该资料的评论~
添加成功至
资料评价:扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I regretted having told a lie 书本上说这句话是不定式的完成式,不过我感觉是动名词完成态,
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
regret doing后悔已经做过某事,我记得英式英语都挺喜欢加个have的,强调事情已经发生.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
told 是这句话的谓语 I regret telling a lie是原形而regretted 是过去式 也就是我曾经后悔曾经的曾经说谎了 having 就是修饰谓语的非谓语
你说told是谓语,那regretted是做什么的?
再说你那翻译我完全看不懂。
非谓语动词是指在句子中不是谓语的动词,主要包括不定式、动名词和分词(I regretted having told a lie. 我后悔我说谎了。 I happened to have
我感觉 having told a lie是宾语,现在分词好像不能作宾语成分吗?
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 truth be told 的文章

随机推荐