英语稿图我的未来来想当一名幼师翻译为英语

英语作文《我想当老师》100个词左右。_百度知道
英语作文《我想当老师》100个词左右。
我有两个QQ炫舞的角色,但是如果到了周六周日的话,有点券拿,我上了其中一个角色,但是在不同的区,另外的一个角色可以拿同样的点券吗??
我有更好的答案
I want to be a teacher in the future. First, I think being a teacher is a good job because I can teach so many students. I can teach them right from wrong. I can also learn from my students,too. I can always stay young nomatter how old I am. Second, there are lots of holidays so that I can do whatever I want. Reading, retraining, traveling and so on. Although the pay is not high, I will work hard so that my dream can come true.
采纳率:68%
来自团队:
I want to be a teacher in the future. First, I think being a teacher is a good job because I can teach so many students. I can teach them right from wrong. I can also learn from my students,too. I can always stay young nomatter how old I am. Second, there are lots of holidays so that I can do whatever I want. Reading, retraining, traveling and so on. Although the pay is not high, I will work hard so that my dream can come true.
It is known to all that China has 55 minorities, so different minorities have their own speciality,
不可以吧。
3条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
我想当老师的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
你可能喜欢幼师学校怎么翻译成英语幼师学校 翻译成英语
全部答案(共1个回答)
自己。若我的回答对您有用,请将其设为“好评”,谢谢!
你好,你可以看看这个 http://www.baidu.com/link?url=Ai4BeKz0PIzOmYtFYSLyDsmrxyf6k2ltltYF-1D...
这主要是看她自己的个人水平了.
1.如果各科成绩都不错,也不会有什么偏科,当然是读重点高中会比较好.
2.如果文理偏得较大,就不如让她先上中专,学习她拿手的英语...
无房老职工和新职工月住房补贴为职工当月标准工资(包括基础工资、职务工资、级别工资和工龄工资,下同)乘以年度月住房补贴系数。 年度月住房补贴系数是以上述基准补贴额...
4岁,是家庭教育的一个槛
从4岁开始更严格一点儿吧
按照孩子的发展规律,他们在4岁以前还不了解规则和行为后果之间的联系。从4岁起,我们就可以加强纪律。
您好,幼儿教师资格证书的申办条件包括:
(一)学历条件
中国公民在江苏省行政区域内申请认定教师资格,应当具备《教师法》规定的相应学历。1、取得幼儿园教师资格,应...
答: PE股权投资项目投资,投后管理
PE equity investment project, after management
答: what about our education?
答: 7JohnE.Blaha;RichardA.Searfoss;M.RheaSeddon(女);WilliamS.McArthur;DavidWolf;Shann...
答: The SAT test content, test time and place, the test fee
大家还关注
Copyright &
Corporation, All Rights Reserved
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415我的未来更加迷茫 的翻译是:My future confusion 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我的未来更加迷茫
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
My future is even more confused
My future confusion
My future confusion
My future is more confused
My future even more confused
相关内容&a数百万人建筑了长城 Several 1,000,000 people have constructed the Great Wall & a当有库存现货时,报价包括数量和交货日期 When has the stock on-hand merchandise, quotes price including quantity and the delivery date & a粗壮 Sturdy & aThe concentrations of ciprofloxacin in plasma and urine and the log10-transformed counts of CFU were characterized by fitting candidate PK-PD models to the data, using a maximum a posteriori-Bayesian parameter value estimator available in Adapt II 另一种方法可能被重视,当所有实验使用特定张力的一种合并的方法comodeled,好象他们在相同主题倍数时代被学习了。 & a李华是你的同班同学,他身体健康,学习努力,爱好广泛。老师让你用英语写一篇短文介绍他的生活方式。 null & a中国人在为了自己利益的时候可以牺牲别人的生命甚至罔顾法纪。 Chinese in order to own benefit time may sacrifice others life even to deceive gives a thought to the law and discipline. & aMy play comeuter is in Sqturday and Sunday 我的戏剧comeuter是在Sqturday和星期天 & a但是还是有许多中国孩子没有幸福 But has many Chinese child not happiness & aI haven't got a car,and nowhere to live .My family is putting me up at the moment 我未上汽车和无处居住。我家投入我当时 & ahe found the book dealing with ancient Greece 他发现书涉及古老希腊 & a#02-08 Starhub Green #02-08 Starhub绿色 & a是是非非 Right and wrong & aand how i t i try. 并且怎么我设法做他事假; 我尝试。 & a周永 Zhou Yong & a游泳可以减肥 游泳可以减肥 & aone fit all 正在翻译,请等待...
& aTo laugh it off Please input the text which you need to translate! & a豉椒牛柳 chi pepper Niu Liu & a他很帅! He is very graceful! & a当然,我相信人定胜天 Certainly, I believe the man will conquer nature & a有一些面包在包里 Has some breads in Bao Li & aHe means to help,but in fact he just gets in the way 他意味帮助,但他实际上得到就象 & ai belive that one day ,i can wait for you until you come back.and that time maybe i am old woman ,may you borling me 一天,我可能等待您可能计时我的i belive,直到您回来.and是老妇人,可以borling我的您 & ahydraulics group 动水学编组 & a有些人想起来想笑,有些人想起来想哭,有些话很多年后才想起把它说出来 Some people thought wants to smile, some people thought wants to cry, after some speeches are very many the year only then to remember it say & a那样是多么轻松 愉快 心里多么温暖
我爱你 In such is how relaxed feels satisfied cheerfully is warm I love you & a完全理解 完全理解 & a1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 & aBiliary tract imaging 胆汁短文想象 & aCheap fucker 便宜的笨蛋 & aok how much? 好多少? & avoor eenoptimaal resultaat masseer je huid dagelijks met Etos firming anti-cellulite gel. 为最宜结果您每日集合皮肤与变牢固反脂肪团胶凝体的Etos。 & aoh..No..what? oh。没有.what ? & aEXTENSION EDUCATION METHODS: 引伸教育方法: & a我还没有准备好告诉你 I have not prepared to tell you & aLowPowerChaeqing LowPowerChaeqing & ahe
kept somok 正在翻译,请等待...
& ai wot one in return x i wot一在回归x & aPrefer to stay in the night, do not want to come during the day Prefer to stay in the night, do not want to come during the day & a当幸福不在了 When happy not in & ashow illness 显示病症 & aI want to escape from a small basin, with you towards the sun 我想要从一个小水池逃脱,与您往太阳 & aaddisonrose addisonrose & a5.对本品过敏者禁用,过敏体质者慎用。 5. pairs of this allergy is forbid, the allergic physique cautious uses. & a当问题出现 When the question appears & a引起关注做了广泛的研究 Aroused the interest to do the extensive research & a还挺漂亮 Very is also attractive & aI always lives a man, yes you are! I always thought you are also young, I also am the married gentleman & aTeenage Spermaholics 少年Spermaholics & a过桥肚条 Crosses the bridge stomach strip & aExpectation Failed. 期望发生了故障。 & a请在你空闲的时候回信好吗?我不希望打扰到你的课余时间。祝你好运。 Be please idle in you replies in writing? I did not hope disturbs your after school.Wishes your good luck. & a正进行官方访问 Is carrying on the official visit & a名词词尾 Noun suffix & a究竟这样赶走蜜蜂呢? Expels the honeybee actually like this? & aproduction rel.
value 生产rel。
价值 & a我的未来更加迷茫 My future even more confused &

我要回帖

更多关于 我的未来英语作文50词 的文章

随机推荐