写句子英语的同义句怎么改填空

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语填空和改同义句,会的请进!1.To cat a balanced diet is very important .(改为同义句)2.They are watching TV at home now.(改为同义句)3.What's wrong with your sister?(改为同义句)4.She has a sore throat.(改为同义句)5.There is a lot of milk inthe bottle.(改为同义句)6.He has a pain in his head.(改为同义句)7.Draw on the wall(用shouldn't改写句子)8.You can eat something before the doctor comes(改为否定祈使句)
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.To cat a balanced diet is very important .(改为同义句)=It is very important to eat a balanced diet.2.They are watching TV at home now. (改为同义句)=They're watching TV at home at present.3.What's wrong with your sister?(改为同义句)=What's the trouble/problem with your sister?4.She has a sore throat.(改为同义句)=Her throat hurts/aches.5.There is a lot of milk in the bottle.(改为同义句)=Lots of milk is in the bottle.6.He has a pain in his head.(改为同义句)=He has a headache.7.Draw on the wall.(用shouldn't改写句子)=You shouldn't draw on the wall.8.You can eat something before the doctor comes.(改为否定祈使句)=Please don't eat anything before the doctor comes.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
It is very important to cat a balanced diet.They are now watching TV at home.(不清楚)What's the matter with your sister?不会The bottle is full of a lot of milk?不晓得You shouldn't draw on the wall.Don't eat something before the doctor comes.
It is very important to cat a balanced diet.They are now watching TV at home.(不清楚)What's the matter with your sister?She has a pain in his throat.The bottle is full of a lot of milk?He has a headache.You shouldn't draw on the wall.Don't eat something before the doctor comes.
扫描下载二维码写出下列句子的同义句_百度知道
写出下列句子的同义句
1.The old man is so old that he can't work.
The old man is too old ____ ____.
2.His father said to him,&Listen to the teacher carefully.&
His father told him ____ ____ ____ the teacher carefully.
3.I don't know how I can get to the funf...
1 to work 2
to listen to 3
how to reach (这里不能用get了)4
enough to carry
采纳率:40%
来自团队:
1 to work2 to listen to3 how to get4 cleaned5 enough to carry
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
写出下列句子的同义句.1.I am very interested in collecting coins.2.They are in great danger.3.This box is as big as that one.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.I have much interest in collecting coins.2.They are very dangerous.3.This box is the same size as that one.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码按要求写句子或填空(英语,最好说明为什么这样填)
按要求写句子或填空(英语,最好说明为什么这样填)1.dislike(同义词)2.Simon(所有格)3.Close your eyes,please.(同义句)Please keep ______ _____ ____.改错:1.What's this on English?2.The cat on the tree is small.3.All of the students is Young Pionceers.4.What's he doing He's listening the radio.
1、 hate 2、Simon's3、Please keep your eyes closed1.What's this in English?(用英语 in English)2.The cat in the tree is small.(不属于树的本身用in ,长在树上的用on)3.All of the students are Young Pionceers.(All of the students 是第三人称复数)4.What's he doing He's listening to the radio.(听收音机listen to the radio)
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《按要求写句子或填空(英语,最好说明为什么这样填)》相关的作业问题
27.C 解析:want to do sth.先要做……28.A 解析:worry about 担心……29.B 解析:you'd better do sth.你最好做……30.c 解析:why not do sth.为什么不做……31.C解析:you should do sth ,你应该做……32.A解析:while
February is the second month of the year March is the third month of the year April is the forth month of the year Mayis the fifth month of the year June is the
是谁让河水这么清澈?太阳这么耀眼太阳太阳,你那里有没有花开花谢月亮月亮,你那里有没有潮起潮落 再问: ,。
Do you want to go to school later?Does Iee like to go shopping with his mother?
1 How do you learn English? 再答: 2 Do more listening practice. 再答: 3 Do you take notes? 再答: 4 How to practise writing? 再答: 5 You'd better listen to the key words
比喻和夸张慈母手中线 游子身上衣母亲是古朴的方盒,儿子是珍藏其中的珍珠.比喻
1.Danny won't fly a kite.2.what will you do 3.I went to the lake.
1.she often goes to school by bus .(改同义句)改为:She often takes a bus to go to school.2.Clean the classroom,please .(该否定句)改为:Don't clean the classroom,please.3.My j
tall 比较级:She is taller than me.最高级:My friend is the tallest in our class.short 比较级:My English teacher is shorter than My chemistry teacher.最高级:My English teache
3 What about flying a kite 4 We want to have a picnic on Sunday.5 A cat's favourite food is fish .
1、月光如流水般,静静的卸在这片片荷叶和朵朵荷花上.宝宝的轻雾浮起在荷塘里.叶子和花仿佛在牛乳钟洗过一样,又像笼着轻纱的梦.(展示暑假计划你可以把安排写下来)2、省力或省距离.固定点支点 省力,省力.省力,长,省力杠杆原理和链转动,齿轮定滑轮3、英语书上都有4、民族唱法,通俗唱法,戏剧唱法
童年的梦是色彩斑斓的.童年的梦是温暖纯净的.童年的梦是细腻多彩的. 再问: 还有吗? 再答: 梦幻多变的,无忧无虑的,乐趣无穷的。
像王献之一样勤学苦练 像张芝一样勤奋学习 像岳飞一样书表壮志
My mother's name is Angel.(改为同义句)His father plays basketball in the afternoon.(改为否定句)that is a tomato.(改为复数句)Does cindy like French fries?(做肯定回答)She is my cousi
解题思路: 九上英语看图写句子九上英语看图写句子九上英语看图写句子解题过程: 1
年迈的老爷爷几乎每天都爬天都峰
1.to in2.of3.as4.with5.to in6.in to7.with as8.of 9.by to 10.for 11.for with 12.in in
17+7x0.5+7x2+16x0.5+8=50.5 百分制! 再问: 老子452过了!译林英语五升六每日一练(按要求改写句子、用所给词填空专项练习)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
译林英语五升六每日一练(按要求改写句子、用所给词填空专项练习)
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩15页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢

我要回帖