3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
one night when i woke up at 2:00 a.m,still he :(填空)A.readingB.readC.其他 填起来
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
still he reads.英语语法宾主可以颠倒.反过来,he still reads.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
a 正在做,并持续,是非谓语动词,不用补全整句话
扫描下载二维码Access denied | jenhatmaker.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (jenhatmaker.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (2c960d-ua98).It’s 10:00 a.m, he is still in bed. A.so B.and C.or D.but 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
It’s 10:00 a.m, ___he is still in bed.
A.so &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.and  &&&&&&&&&&& C.or  &&&&&&&&&&&&& D.but
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
It’s 10:00 pm. A man leaves a restaurant, gets into his car and drives away. 200 meters further he’s stopped by a police officer. Officer: Good evening, sir. We’re testing drivers for drunk driving. Would you please blow(吹)into this machine?Man: I’m sorry, I can’t do that. If I blow into that machine, I will get out of air.Officer: Please come along to the office and we can give you a blood test.Man: I can’t do that. If you give me a blood test, I will bleed(流血)to death.Officer: Then you’ll have to get out and walk five metres along this white line.Man: I can’t do that, either. Officer: Why not?Man: Because I’m dead drunk! I can’t open the door.【小题1】The man is stopped ______ metres away from the restaurant.A.5B.10C.200D.205【小题2】The conversation probably happens in a (an) ______.A.officeB.streetC.hospitalD.restaurant【小题3】The man wouldn’t have the test for drunk driving because ______. A.he is badly illB.he will get out of airC.he is dead drunkD.he will bleed to death
It’s 10:00 pm. A man leaves a restaurant, gets into his car and drives away. 200 metres further he’s stopped by a police officer. Officer: Good evening, sir. We’re testing drivers for drunk driving. Would you please blow(吹)into this machine?Man: &&I’m sorry, I can’t do that. If I blow into that machine, I will get out of air.Officer: Please come along to the office and we can give you a blood test.Man: &&I can’t do that. If you give me a blood test, I will bleed(流血)to death.Officer: Then you’ll have to get out and walk five metres along this white line.Man: &&I can’t do that, either. Officer: Why not?Man: &&Because I’m dead drunk! I can’t open the door.【小题1】The man is stopped ______ metres away from the restaurant.A.5B.10C.200D.205【小题2】The conversation probably happens in a (an) ______.A.officeB.streetC.hospitalD.restaurant【小题3】The man wouldn’t have the test for drunk driving because ______. A.he is badly illB.he will get out of airC.he is dead drunkD.he will bleed to death
来源:2011年山东省滨州市中考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
It’s10:00 pm. A man leaves a restaurant, gets into his car and drives away. 200 metresfurther he’s stopped by a police officer. Officer: Good evening, sir. We’re testing drivers for drunk driving. Would you please blow(吹)into this machine?Man: &&I’m sorry, I can’t do that. If I blow into thatmachine, I will get out of air.Officer: Please come along to theoffice and we can give you a blood test.Man: &&I can’t do that. If you give me a blood test, I will bleed(流血)to death.Officer: Then you’ll have to get out and walk five metres along this white line.Man: &&I can’t do that, either. Officer: Why not?Man: &&Because I’m dead drunk! I can’t open the door.1.The man is stopped ______ metres away fromthe restaurant.&&& A. 5&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.10&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 200&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. 2052.The conversation probably happens in a (an)______.&&& A. office&&&&&&&&&& B.street&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.hospital&&&& D. restaurant3.The man wouldn’thave the test for drunk driving because ______. A. he is badly ill&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.he will get out of airC. he is dead drunk&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.he will bleed to death &
来源:2011年初中毕业升学考试(浙江嘉兴舟山卷)英语(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
It’s 10:00 pm. A man leaves a restaurant, gets into his car and drives away. 200 meters further he’s stopped by a police officer. Officer: Good evening, sir. We’re testing drivers for drunk driving. Would you please blow(吹)into this machine?Man: I’m sorry, I can’t do that. If I blow into that machine, I will get out of air.Officer: Please come along to the office and we can give you a blood test.Man: I can’t do that. If you give me a blood test, I will bleed(流血)to death.Officer: Then you’ll have to get out and walk five metres along this white line.Man: I can’t do that, either. Officer: Why not?Man: Because I’m dead drunk! I can’t open the door.【小题1】The man is stopped ______ metres away from the restaurant.A.5B.10C.200D.205【小题2】The conversation probably happens in a (an) ______.A.officeB.streetC.hospitalD.restaurant【小题3】The man wouldn’t have the test for drunk driving because ______. A.he is badly illB.he will get out of airC.he is dead drunkD.he will bleed to death
来源:2011年初中毕业升学考试(浙江嘉兴舟山卷)英语(解析版)
题型:完型填空
1&It’s 10:00 pm. A man leaves a restaurant, getsinto his car and drives away. 200 meters further he’s stopped by a policeofficer. Officer: Good evening, sir. We’re testingdrivers for drunk driving. Would you please blow(吹)into this machine?Man: I’m sorry, I can’t do that. If I blow intothat machine, I will get out of air.Officer: Please come along to the office andwe can give you a blood test.Man: I can’t do that. If you give me a bloodtest, I will bleed(流血)todeath.Officer: Then you’ll have to get out and walkfive metres along this white line.Man: I can’t do that, either. Officer: Why not?Man: Because I’m dead drunk! I can’t open thedoor.1.The man is stopped ______ metres away fromthe restaurant.A. 5&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.10&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 200&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. 2052.The conversation probably happens in a (an)______.A. office&&&&&&&&&& B.street&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.hospital&&&&&&&& D. restaurant3.The man wouldn’t have the test for drunkdriving because ______. A. he is badly ill&&&&&&&&& B.he will get out of airC. he is dead drunk&&&&&&&& D.he will bleed to death &
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号& “The life in a dayTim...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
The life in a dayTimeJohnMike6:00a.m.Get up and do morning exercisesBe in bed6:50 a.m.Have breakfast and go to schoolGet up and have a quick breakfast7:30 a.m.Read EnglishHurry to school11:25 a.m.Have lunch alone(独自)Have lunch with friends11:55 a.m.Have a short restPlay basketball6:00p.mHave dinner while reading newspapersHave dinner while talking to parents 7:00 p.mDo homework carefullyWatch TV9:00 p.mGo to bedDo homework in a hurry10:30 p.mBe asleepGo to bed1. Mike&at 6:00 in the morning.A. gets up&
B. does morning exercises &C. is still in bed
  D. reads newspapers2. John has lunch &.A. by himself &B.with his friends &C. with Mike&& D.at 11:55a.m.3.Mike &right after lunch.A. has a rest
& B. goes to bed
 &C. plays basketball &D. talks to his parents4.Mike always goes to bed at &.A.9:00p.m.
&& B.10:30p.m. &&C. 6:00p.m. &&
D.7:00p.m.5.Which of the following is John’s bad habit(习惯)?A.Getting up late and hurrying to school.  
B. Going to bed at 9:00 p.m.C. Doing homework in a hurry.      
D.Having dinner while reading.&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:网络
分析与解答
习题“The life in a dayTimeJohnMike6:00a.m.Get up and do morning exercisesBe in bed6:50 a.m.Have breakfast and ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.C2.A3.C4.B5.D本文以表格的形式列出了约翰和迈克在不同的时间所进行的不同的活动,也就是说文中介绍了两个人的不同的生活习惯。1.小题1】细节理解题。根据表格第一行可知迈克在早晨6点的时候还在睡觉,故选C。2.小题2】细节理解题。根据Have lunch alone(独自)可知约翰自己吃午饭,故选A。3.小题3】细节理解题。根据Play basketball 迈克在午饭后打篮球,故选C。4.小题4】细节理解题。根据Go to bed 迈克在10:30睡觉,故选B。5.小题5】细节理解题。根据Have dinner while reading newspapers 约翰吃饭时看报纸,故选D。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
The life in a dayTimeJohnMike6:00a.m.Get up and do morning exercisesBe in bed6:50 a.m.Have breakfast...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“The life in a dayTim...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“The life in a dayTimeJohnMike6:00a.m.Get up and do morning exercisesBe in bed6:50 a.m.Have breakfast and go to schoolGet up and have a quick breakfast7:30 a.m.Read EnglishHurry to school11:25 a.m.Have lunch alone(独自)Have lunch with friends11:55 a.m.Have a short restPlay basketball6:00p.mHave dinner while reading newspapersHave dinner while talking to parents 7:00 p.mDo homework carefullyWatch TV9:00 p.mGo to bedDo homework in a hurry10:30 p.mBe asleepGo to bed1. Mike____at 6:00 in the morning.A. gets up
B. does morning exercises C. is still in bed
  D. reads newspapers2. John has lunch____.A. by himself B.with his friends C. with Mike D.at 11:55a.m.3.Mike____right after lunch.A. has a rest
 B. goes to bed
 C. plays basketball D. talks to his parents4.Mike always goes to bed at____.A.9:00p.m.
B.10:30p.m. C. 6:00p.m.
D.7:00p.m.5.Which of the following is John’s bad habit(习惯)?A.Getting up late and hurrying to school.  
D.Having dinner while reading.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“The life in a dayTimeJohnMike6:00a.m.Get up and do morning exercisesBe in bed6:50 a.m.Have breakfast and go to schoolGet up and have a quick breakfast7:30 a.m.Read EnglishHurry to school11:25 a.m.Have lunch alone(独自)Have lunch with friends11:55 a.m.Have a short restPlay basketball6:00p.mHave dinner while reading newspapersHave dinner while talking to parents 7:00 p.mDo homework carefullyWatch TV9:00 p.mGo to bedDo homework in a hurry10:30 p.mBe asleepGo to bed1. Mike____at 6:00 in the morning.A. gets up
B. does morning exercises C. is still in bed
  D. reads newspapers2. John has lunch____.A. by himself B.with his friends C. with Mike D.at 11:55a.m.3.Mike____right after lunch.A. has a rest
 B. goes to bed
 C. plays basketball D. talks to his parents4.Mike always goes to bed at____.A.9:00p.m.
B.10:30p.m. C. 6:00p.m.
D.Having dinner while reading.”相似的习题。Married but feel like a single mother | Mom Answers | BabyCenter
Married but feel like a single mother
I'm a stay at home mom and my husband works Mon and Tues Thurs and Friday so I understand he needs his sleep but on the days he has off I somehow still do all the work in raising our 9 month old I don't mind I would just like break and time for myself I spend so much time with her she cries whenever I leave the room if my husband does it she doesn't care or notice on Saturdays he goes bowling I used to go but it got crowed with people surrounding me and my child and I still end up not taking a break what should I do I tired talking to him but jeez this guy just says sorry and gives me a sad face but still does the same thing every time I'm so frustrated
a BabyCenter member
Asked 2/17/12
Mom Answers (15)
BEST ANSWER
I don&#39&#x3b;t even get a promise to help. He just loses his temper stomps off like a 2 year old saying fine just make me feel like a bad father and literally continues to do nothing to help. I feel so alone and inferior like anything I have to say doesn&#39&#x3b;t matter. You mom&#39&#x3b;s who have husband&#39&#x3b;s that help count your blessings and be thankful.
a BabyCenter member
2 found this helpful
I can relate with all of you ladies. It's completely frustrating to a point where I'm rethinking our relationship. My situation however is a little bit different. My Fiance has been out of work for nearly a year and has recently started his own business to which is doing fairly well but he doesn't work everyday and very rarely is it a full day. I have been asking for his help since our son was born. I have had several talks with him regarding the matter and I too get the puppy dog face followed by the I will do more. Yet he stills sits on his behind when our son needs to be feed, changed, held and played with for longer than 5 minutes?! He doesn't get it. I have to treat him like a child and remind him we both wanted this child to whom I love with all my heart but I am not superwoman and I can't do it all on my own. He would rather play video games, look at web videos and do every thing else but help me! I don't have any friends or family near so I truly feel alone.
a BabyCenter member
Answered 4/10/12
2 found this helpful
EXACTLY what imShadz says! I do the same thing and by 2-3 hours he is calling me and begging me lol. Then he fully understands lol. NOW to the part where he works all the time...WHAT HE WORKS ISN&quot&#x3b;T MUCH!!! My husband works most of the time 7 days a week and when he is on a commercial job he doesn't come home until 1:30AM and gone from 4:30AM...thats 3 hours of sleep!!! When he has slow times I make him look after the kids so I can do errands. My job doesn't have a punch out time....neither does his!!! Maybe your husband doesn't want to grow up yet?? My first husband was like that...we are not together anymore lol! Take off for a few hours...when you get home ask him how he would be if you were not around like he isn't....maybe he would appreciate you more!
Answered 2/18/12
2 found this helpful
I have sort of the same problem.Ive been living with my boyfriend for months now.During my pregnancy he kept asking to move in with him.Until he went to go talk to my parents and told them.Well we decided that it was best so he spends more time with the baby.Everything seemed fine and dandy until she was born.The first couple days he was with her.Held her.Was spending time with her. But then out of no where he just stops.I wish i could saynits bc hes tired because he works but he doesnt.Literally all he does is be on his phone ald laying down all day or goes out with his guys (whonhe called and i quote &quot&#x3b;a bunch of randys that just come to the house&quot&#x3b;).I already told him that he needs to spend more time with the baby bc she needs him too but his response is &quot&#x3b;I do.When shes sleeping&quot&#x3b;.But when his guys text him to hang out hes never tired and hes always available.Cant even get my boyfriend to change a diaper,help me out when i need to do laundry,but they can ALWAYS get him to change a tire
Answered 5/27/17
1 found this helpful
I have sort of the same problem.Ive been living with my boyfriend for months now.During my pregnancy he kept asking to move in with him.Until he went to go talk to my parents and told them.Well we decided that it was best so he spends more time with the baby.Everything seemed fine and dandy until she was born.The first couple days he was with her.Held her.Was spending time with her. But then out of no where he just stops.I wish i could saynits bc hes tired because he works but he doesnt.Literally all he does is be on his phone ald laying down all day or goes out with his guys (whonhe called and i quote &quot&#x3b;a bunch of randys that just come to the house&quot&#x3b;).I already told him that he needs to spend more time with the baby bc she needs him too but his response is &quot&#x3b;I do.When shes sleeping&quot&#x3b;.But when his guys text him to hang out hes never tired and hes always available.Cant even get my boyfriend to change a diaper,help me out when i need to do laundry,but they can ALWAYS get him to change a tire
Answered 5/27/17
1 found this helpful
I had to give my husband awake up call. He used to do the samething. You need to sit him down and tell him whats up. Im a stay at home mom too and my husband works mon-fri and its a hard job. when he gets home i get a 30min break to my self befor dinner. in the mornings on weekends i get a day to sleepin and then he gets a day. everyday on weekends i call mt bestfriend and we talk for a hour and thats my time no kids. there has to be give and take not all take. good luck i hope it changes. &#&#
Answered 2/17/12
1 found this helpful
Same story in our house, been like this for the last 6 years, his work, studies and internet comes first...everything else has to wait or to be ignored. And if i complain abt it, then it is called nagging. We have two kids 6 year old and 3 year old, my 6 yr old notices things n makes comments abt daddy not being involved in our lives. Don&#39&#x3b;t think we will last much longer....probably the best solution for me n kids anyway :/
Answered 10/29/14
1 found this helpful
I cpmpletely understand and know what your talking about.. u have to sit down and try to compromise so u have some free time to relax n enjoy yourself.. since he goes bowling tell him u want on one of his days off to be able to go out..fathesr don&#39&#x3b;t seem to realize what a stay at home mom does and how much work it is its proven that a stay at home mom is equal to 2 full time jobs...so try n work something out that u both agree to n stick to it
Answered 9/13/13
1 found this helpful
I know exactly how you feel I&#39&#x3b;m not married but I&#39&#x3b;ve been with my boyfriend for a while we have a little girl she&#39&#x3b;s 3 months old he works and I understand that hes tired he works everyday except for Saturday and Sunday but he has not once gotten up with our child in the middle of the night since the day we got out of the hospital he wants nothing to do with her and he wont hold her unless I put her in his lap and make him I&#39&#x3b;m on the only one who&#39&#x3b;s taking care of her he yells at me when I pick her up when she&#39&#x3b;s upset I don&#39&#x3b;t know what to do anymore I feel like I&#39&#x3b;m losing my mind because I can&#39&#x3b;t win eitherway I&#39&#x3b;m in always in the wrong because he hates when she Cry&#39&#x3b;s so I go and calm her down but then I&#39&#x3b;m getting yelled at because I&#39&#x3b;m not spending time with him but when I want to and am able to spend time with him he&#39&#x3b;s always got plans with his friends I&#39&#x3b;m really about to give up &#&#
Answered 10/3/14
1 found this helpful
I'm also a stay at home Mom and my hubby works full time M-F and sometimes on Saturdays. He still finds time to help as much as he can. My husband understands that staying home is not a walk in the park. We Mothers don't get breaks. It's 24/7 and it's a demanding job. You need to have a talk with him and make him understand how hard it is to take care of kids all day and night. His excuse that he needs sleep on his day off is him being selfish. What about the sleep you need from waking up in the night every day? When I do my errands I leave the kids at home with my husband so I have time to myself. After 2-3 hours when I get home, my hubby's at the door waiting for me to take over....lol He knows it's hard to do it everyday. Try that. Take a day off and leave the baby at home with your husband. Give him a to do list and see how he does. Good Luck!
Answered 2/18/12
1 found this helpful
Reason for reporting
Offensive or inappropriate materials
Spamming or advertising
Vulgarity or profanity
Personal attack
Invasion of privacy
Copyright infringement
Thank you for your feedback.
Answer this question
to add your answer
Search Mom Answers
Can't find what you need?
Recent questions in Relationships
17 hours ago
2 days ago
4 days ago
advertisement
advertisement
Articles and advice for fathers, whether you’re a new dad or just looking to be the best dad you can be.
Making time for your partner when you have a new baby, working through fights, dating when you're a new parent, and more
Here's a special set of content just for moms, including snapshots of motherhood, beauty tips for and from moms, and info about...
Figuring out if you have postpartum depression, how moms can pamper themselves, dealing with parenthood fears and guilt, and more
How to be an awesome grandparent, how having a child can change your relationship with your parents, and more
You have a lot going on but you still have to keep your house in order. Find out about living green, eating well, managing your...
With school comes computers and other technology. Find out how to be smart about your child's media use.
How to keep your child from getting sick, how to keep kids hydrated during an illness, signs of cold versus flu, and more
Tips for buying organic and the fruits and veggies that are worth splurging on
Recognizing and reporting child abuse, shaken baby syndrome, preventing child abuse, and more
Articles and advice for fathers, whether you’re a new dad or just looking to be the best dad you can be.
Making time for your partner when you have a new baby, working through fights, dating when you're a new parent, and more
Here's a special set of content just for moms, including snapshots of motherhood, beauty tips for and from moms, and info about...
Figuring out if you have postpartum depression, how moms can pamper themselves, dealing with parenthood fears and guilt, and more
How to be an awesome grandparent, how having a child can change your relationship with your parents, and more
You have a lot going on but you still have to keep your house in order. Find out about living green, eating well, managing your...
With school comes computers and other technology. Find out how to be smart about your child's media use.
How to keep your child from getting sick, how to keep kids hydrated during an illness, signs of cold versus flu, and more
Tips for buying organic and the fruits and veggies that are worth splurging on
Recognizing and reporting child abuse, shaken baby syndrome, preventing child abuse, and more
Membership & Newsletters
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional. Please review the Terms of Use before using this site. Your use of the site indicates your agreement to be bound by the . This site is published by BabyCenter, L.L.C., which is responsible for its contents as further described and qualified in the .
Trying to conceive
Receive FREE or discounted products and offers from BabyCenter’s trusted

我要回帖

更多关于 lt s a door able 的文章

随机推荐