英语,高考英语短文改错真题。求解答

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
两篇英语短文改错求答案Many scientists believe that life begin in the ocean.For age man has used the ocean to discover and explore new lands.Now man spends a great deal time and money discovering the ocean.We know it is rich at minerals which the world need.We also know that it contains enough food for the all people in the world.We know that if the salt is taken from it,it's water would turn the deserts in rich farm lands.We know a great deal about this last frontier,as it has called.But we still need to learn many more about it.Man-made satellites are sended up into space by rocket with a speed of 40,000 k.p.h.to escape the pull of the earth.A satellite is one of the most expensive piece of scientific equipment.First,it must very light.Second,it contains of very expensive cameras and equipment to turn solar energy into electricity as wel as.Satellites of broadcasting can send radio and TV programme from one part of the world to another after less than a second.Weather satellites can tell us what the weather like by sending back information and photos of weather conditions如果能一段找出 10个就太好了
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
begin-begins,当life做生命理解的时候ms是可数的.如果我没记错的话.for age-for agesa great deal time-a great deal of timeit is rich at-rich on for the all people-for all the people后面最好是around the worldwe know that if the salt can be taken from it ,the water would turn the deserts into rich farm land.这真的是改错题?我觉得整句都不对头.已经不知道该怎么下手了.最好重写as it has called-as has been calledmany more-much morerocket-rocketsequipment-equipmentsmust very...-must be verycontains of-去掉ofinto electricity as well as 没写完?after less than a second-in less than...what the weather like-what the weather would be like仅供参考,前提是它是改错题.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语短文改错求答案When I got to the garage,I manage to have a quick look for the car before the salesman came out his office.Although it seemed to be in a very good condition and was worth about 1000 dollars,the garage was asked 1400 dollars for it.When the salesman come out,I arranged to buy a car right away.The salesman and I got in and they drove off.I like the car immediately and I dicided to testing it,but,of course,I didn't speak this to the salesman.Instead,I pretended not to like the car very much.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
When I got to the garage,I manage(managed) to have a quick look for the car before the salesman came out(+of) his office.Although it seemed to be in a very good condition and was worth about 1000 dollars,the garage(car) was asked 1400 dollars for it.When the salesman come(came ) out,I arranged to buy a car right away.The salesman and I got in and they(we) drove off.I like the car immediately and I dicided to testing (test) it,but,of course,I didn't speak(say) this to the salesman.Instead,I pretended not to like the car very much.括号里是改的前面的错或者加的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
manage——managedfor——at out 后加 ofasked 前的 was去掉第三行的 car 前的a 改为 the come 改为 camethey 改为 welike 改为 liked testing 改为 testspeak 改为 tell
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语短文改错求答案及解析>Ww
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
第一行:drink-drinking(介词of后跟动名词),去掉第二个the第二行:them-it(指代那瓶茅台)第三行:meant-meaning(现在分词作状语),bottles后加of,late-later第四行:paying-pay(offer to do sth),pleasant-pleased(pleasant意思是令人愉快的,一般指某些事或物,指人愉快应该要用pleased)第五行:other-another(大儿子买了一瓶,二儿子买第二瓶,another指另外一瓶),去掉out
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文改错网 的文章

随机推荐