酒店check in英语对话,这里in是什么意思

IN1是什么意思_IN1在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
IN1是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
IN1是什么意思 IN1在线翻译 IN1什么意思 IN1的意思 IN1的翻译 IN1的解释 IN1的发音 IN1的同义词 IN1的反义词 IN1的例句 IN1的相关词组
IN1IN1 双语例句1. 1. After injecting Gd-DTPA, the tumors mildly or moderately enhanced in 5, non-enhancement in1, MR could demonstrate clearly the cauliflowerlikeor papillaryform protrudinginto the bladder lumen, or out of vesical wall, Perivesical fat and adjacent structuresand lymph nodes were involved.&&&&病灶可向腔内或膀胱外生长,累及膀胱周围脂肪及邻近器官和淋巴结转移;T1期3例,T2期4例,T3a期7例,T3b期8例,T4期5例,与病理分期对照,MR分期的准确率为77.8%(21/27)。2. The fast lateral diffusion of In1-xGaxAsyP1-y layer will result high large dark current due to the lateral leakage current.&&&&然而在磷砷化铟镓材料中锌原子的快速的横向扩散是造成漏电流的主要因素。3. The temperature of outer root surfaces of the maxillary and mandibular central incisors will raise when obturated by BeeFill technique, and the raised temperature of outer root surfaces of mandibular central incisors may cause injuries on the peridontal tissue. It should be used carefully in clinic.&&&&本研究表明BeeFill2in1热牙胶根充系统根充时会引起上、下颌中切牙牙根表面温度升高,但下颌中切牙牙根表面温度升高可能会造成牙周组织损伤,在临床上要谨慎使用。4. 4. The resistance leachability and chemistry stability of modified wood were in1proved.&&&&可以大大提高处理木材的抗流失性和化学稳定性。5. 5. A business consultant who specializes in1 the medical trade was telling me how many doctors, dentists and chiropractors2 struggle financially.&&&&一个医疗交易专业的商业助手告诉我,有很多的医生,牙医,按摩技师拼命赚钱。6. Results: Mixed the 25 human serum, each subpackage 8 and sealed, take three put in -20 ℃low-temperature refrigerator, five were placed in 4 ℃ refrigerator. Determined the apoA1, apoB content which put in 4 ℃ refrigerator in1, 3, 5, 7, 14 and 28 days, the measured values of apoA1, apoB are increased, apoB compared with apoA1 inc then measured 1, 5, 7, 14 and 28-day stored in -20 ℃ refrigerator, temperated apoA1, apoB levels, apoA1 determination results more stable, slightly increased, he increasing trend of apoB is more evident.&&&&结果:将25份血清混合后每份分装8管密封,取3管放-20℃的低温冰箱保存,5份放入4℃冰箱保存,测定当天及第3、5、7、14、28天存放在4℃冰箱中的apoA1、apoB的含量,apoA1、apoB的测定值均增加,apoB比apoA1增加明显;测定当天及第5、7、14、28天存放在-20℃低温冰箱中的apoA1、apoB的含量,apoA1测定结果较稳定,稍有增加,但并不明显;apoB的增加趋势则较为明显。7. 7. The postoperative complications were perforation of posterior lens capsule in7eyes, hyphema in1eye, prolapse of iris in2eyes, opacity of posterior capsule in9eyes, capsule shrinkage in2eyes.&&&&术中并发症有7只眼后囊膜穿孔、1只眼前房出血,术后有15只眼反应重,2只眼虹膜脱出、9只眼后囊膜混浊,2只眼囊袋收缩。8. This thesis discuss in detail the aIlocation of depositional system and migration of stream channel during the different times, discover the characteristic and evoIution of palaeogeograPhy in different times, and point out that there mainly were five delta systems in the north, west and south of the basin on the basis of compiling stratigraphic isopach map, sand body isopach map and palaeogeograPhic maP of TaiyUan and Shanxi stages in lower Dias epoch, lower Shihezi and upper Shihezi stages in middIe Dias epoch and Shiqianfeng stage in upper Dias epoch. So author put forward that the basin developed the depositional system of meandering river delteepicontinental sea in Taiyuan stage, the depositional system ofoffshore lake --braided channel in Shanxi stage and the depositional system of in1and lake --delta in middle and upper Dias epoch. In this thesis, author analyze the provenance first time by utilizing the characteristic of region structural settings, the rock combination of denuded region, the frame of palaeogeography, sand body distribution, the types of lithic fragment, cathodoluminescence, the analysis of heavy mineral and palaeocurrents. Author point oUt that Ordos basin has the favorabIe conditions for larse-scale gas field by analyzing and researching the vitrinite reflectance, the intensity of producing hydrocarbon, the sealing conditions, the stages of producing hydrocarbon, the isopach map of coal bed and dark mud, the distribution of induStrial producing gas wells.&&&&论文在统一编制早二叠世太原期、山西期,中二叠世上、下石盒子期和上二叠世石千峰期的地层等厚图、砂体等厚图和岩相古地理图的基础上,详细讨论了不同时期的沉积体系配置和河道迁移,揭示了各时期岩相古地理特征和演化,指出在二叠纪盆地北、西、南部主要发育五个三角洲体系;提出了早二叠世太原期发育曲流河三角洲—陆表海沉积体系,早二叠世山西期为近海湖泊—网状河三角洲体系,中、晚二叠世则发育内陆湖泊—三角洲沉积体系;首次利用区域构造背景、古老陆区与沉积区的岩石组合、岩相古地理格局、砂体展布、岩屑类型、阴极发光、重矿物分析和古流向等特征进行综合物源分析,提出山西期和下石盒子期五个主要三角洲砂体的物源分别来自北部的阴山古陆、西北部阿拉善古陆、南部的秦岭古陆和西南部的六盘山古陆的新认识;通过对含煤地层的镜质反射率(R_0)、生气强度、封盖条件、生气阶段、煤层和暗色泥岩等值线图及工业气流井分布的分析与研究,指出该盆地具有形成大型气田(储量在1.0×10~(12)立方米以上)的优越条件。9. IN1在线翻译9. This thesis discuss in detail the aIlocation of depositional system and migration of streamchannel during the different times, discover the characteristic and evoIution of palaeogeograPhy indifferent times, and point out that there mainly were five delta systems in the north, west and southof the basin on the basis of compiling stratigraphic isopach map, sand body isopach map andpalaeogeograPhic maP of TaiyUan and Shanxi stages in lower Dias epoch, lower Shihezi and upperShihezi stages in middIe Dias epoch and Shiqianfeng stage in upper Dias epoch. So author putforward that the basin developed the depositional system of meandering river delteepicontinentalsea in Taiyuan stage, the depositional system ofoffshore lake --braided channel in Shanxi stage andthe depositional system of in1and lake --delta in middle and upper Dias epoch. In this thesis, author analyze the provenance first time by utilizing the characteristic of regionstructural settings, the rock combination of denuded region, the frame of palaeogeography, sandbody distribution, the types of lithic fragment, cathodoluminescence, the analysis of heavy mineraland palaeocurrents. Author point oUt that Ordos basin has the favorabIe conditions for larse-scalegas field by analyzing and researching the vitrinite reflectance, the intensity of producinghydrocarbon, the sealing conditions, the stages of producing hydrocarbon, the isopach map of coalbed and dark mud, the distribution of induStrial producing gas wells.&&&&论文在统一编制早二叠世太原期、山西期,中二叠世上、下石盒子期和上二叠世石千峰期的地层等厚图、砂体等厚图和岩相古地理图的基础上,详细讨论了不同时期的沉积体系配置和河道迁移,揭示了各时期岩相古地理特征和演化,指出在二叠纪盆地北、西、南部主要发育五个三角洲体系;提出了早二叠世太原期发育曲流河三角洲—陆表海沉积体系,早二叠世山西期为近海湖泊—网状河三角洲体系,中、晚二叠世则发育内陆湖泊—三角洲沉积体系;首次利用区域构造背景、古老陆区与沉积区的岩石组合、岩相古地理格局、砂体展布、岩屑类型、阴极发光、重矿物分析和古流向等特征进行综合物源分析,提出山西期和下石盒子期五个主要三角洲砂体的物源分别来自北部的阴山古陆、西北部阿拉善古陆、南部的秦岭古陆和西南部的六盘山古陆的新认识;通过对含煤地层的镜质反射率(R_0)、生气强度、封盖条件、生气阶段、煤层和暗色泥岩等值线图及工业气流井分布的分析与研究,指出该盆地具有形成大型气田(储量在1.0×10~(12)立方米以上)的优越条件。10. 10. This paper introduces synthesis technology of waterborne acrylic modified epoxy resin by graft copolymerization and the performances of waterborne anticorrosive coatings of primer top coat in1 with the resin.&&&&介绍了采用接枝共聚法合成水溶性丙烯酸改性环氧树脂的合成工艺及其所配制的水性底面合一防腐涂料的性能。11. \u\u\u8BE2\u00B7\u82F1\u8BED\u5355\u8BCD11. Modify 8502IN1 circuit with desoldering temperature display for easy control.&&&&&&优化850二合一的线路,增加热风温度显示,令操作更容易。12. 12. The callus of each rat was examined by dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA), bone histomorphometry, biomechanical testing in1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16 weeks postoperatively.&&&&&&手术方法建立骨质疏松性骨折与一般性骨折的实验模型,于术后1、2、4、6、8、12、16周作骨痂组织形态计量学、骨密度与力学性能测试等观察。13. IN1是什么意思13. The main product of nitration of acenaphthene in1, 2-dichloroethane was5-nitro-&&&&&&苊在1,2-二氯乙烷中硝化,产物主要是5-硝基苊;14. Increased corporate client by200%, resulting in1.2 million r. m. b. in additional revenues.&&&&&&将公司的顾客增加200%,带来了120万元的额外收入。15. Abdomen CT examination was taken on2 cases which show abdominal lymph adenopathy and hepatosplenomegaly in2 cases, thickening of intestines wall in1 case.&&&&&&行腹部CT检查的2例患儿均显示肝脾肿大、腹腔淋巴结肿大,1例肠壁增厚。16. 16. The effective mass approximation and adiabatic approximation are applied to calculate the electronic energy spectra of InAs/In 1 - x Ga x As self assembled quantum dots in a well (DWELL) structure under various structural parameters.&&&&&&采用有效质量近似和绝热近似,计算了量子阱中InAs/In1-xGaxAs自组织量子点(点在阱中,DWELL)的电子结构和光学性质。17. Early shallow anterior chamber occurred in1 eye, and transient corneal edema occurred in2 eyes.&&&&&&术后1眼发生早期浅前房,2眼暂时性角膜水肿。18. 18. It causes no spark during construction, fire resistant after drying, and extinguishes in1s after fire source taken away.&&&&&&施工时无引火性,干燥后具有阻燃性,离开火源1秒钟自熄。19. Results hepatic artery angiography revealed hepatic artery pseudoaneurysms in3 patients, diffuse hemorrhage of the hepatic artery branches in3, right hepatic artery-bile duct fistulas in2, and hepatic artery-small intestine fistula in1.&&&&&&结果肝动脉造影检查可见肝动脉假性动脉瘤3例;肝动脉弥漫性出血3例;右肝动脉胆道瘘2例和肝动脉小肠瘘1例。20. Single lateral flagellum and subterminal flagellum were demonstrated in1 strain of V. cholerae non-O1.&&&&&&并发现1株非O1群霍乱弧菌有单侧毛和亚极端毛。IN1是什么意思,IN1在线翻译,IN1什么意思,IN1的意思,IN1的翻译,IN1的解释,IN1的发音,IN1的同义词,IN1的反义词,IN1的例句,IN1的相关词组,IN1意思是什么,IN1怎么翻译,单词IN1是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共14个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-3 京公网安备 66号 
911查询大全 微信公众号微信扫一扫关注英语词组be in是什么意思?_百度知道
英语词组be in是什么意思?
需要看语境:(1)She is in red 表示她穿红色的衣服(2)She is not in 她出去了,不在家(3)I am in 可表示算我一个,我入伙希望能够帮到你~
采纳率:48%
做为名词时是私人集会的意思 也可以表示穿着,状态和wear 差不多的状态 在家
等于Be at home 或 在-----里——Can I speak to Tom?____Tom isn't in. Tom 不在室内
在家穿从事参加
表示穿着的状态
不过老师说是加入的意思哦~
加入应该是join in
老师说be in=join
在。。。。的状态下
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语词组的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。m.hujiang.com &nbsp|&nbsp英语翻译我记得take part in 是参加的意思,但在这里似乎翻译不通,
英语翻译我记得take part in 是参加的意思,但在这里似乎翻译不通,
take part in 确实是参加的意思take也有花费(时间,金钱);扮演,充当的意思这里就是 扮演,充当 的意思,跟”参加“有一定的相似性它在人们的生活中扮演着十分重要的角色.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《英语翻译我记得take part in 是参加的意思,但在这里似乎翻译不通,》相关的作业问题
你好 翻译为 What a beautiful scenery! 望采纳
Please remember I have loved you deeplyI will let you present in my memoriesYou are my good memoriesAs you said,don't forget me is enough 补充:I feel so happy of
emember啊,是问这个么
Do you remember me?这样就可以了,不需要加still等,否则就很不地道.
有个软件叫"有道桌面英语"非常强悍,你说的功能都有.
你说的这个他应该是"她"吧?女孩吧?I remember that you have recorded all the countries we will go to,right?Could you tell me where she is going?BTW,how did she reply to you when
不是地,可以查词什么的,连接网络后只不过显示所查东西的相关内容特别丰富而已,
I have to ask for seven days' leave.
我记得以前他自己说是singalongsong或者sing alongsong 翻译是 能和大家一起合唱的歌 大概是这个意思
I remember that I have told you about this.
career prospect
是"I will always remember you,all needless to say what"
你要是要书面语的我还不擅长呢.Hi!do you still remeber me,the little girl who've given you a Chinese painting?So sorry,I must add you in my new msn again,for I can't use the ol
Remember to ask my permission to come in next time.What if your good friends were in the movie?He is not interested in the movie in the slightest.Confident peop
他的意思是:看一个人会不会穿,要看她是不是能够让衣服的风格因为她穿而存在.就是说:别人穿不出那个范儿!
原句应该是:生活中需要梦想,有了梦想虽然不一定都能实现,但如果没有梦想,什么都不可能实现.翻译:Life needs to dream.The dream is not always possible,but if there is no dream,nothing is possible.
I'm lonely all my life,only with the head on my shoulder accompanying me.我觉得这样翻译更好些.答案仅供参考,大家相互学习!
Do you remember the feeling that you are eager to see your friends?It just likes the colorful M&M’s chocolates which delight us .Those beautiful elfins, whose i
仅供参考: 我记得你11月22曰是你的生日,就是明天,祝你生日快乐.If i am not wrong, tomorrow, the 22nd of November, is your birthday. Happy birthday to you. 我们也好久不见了,We haven't seen each othego in 在这里是什么意思?【英语吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,250,739贴子:
go in 在这里是什么意思?收藏
it's always good to have different set of eyes go in there and make sure that everything is tasted properly.
登录百度帐号

我要回帖

更多关于 酒店check in英语对话 的文章

随机推荐