one and a quarterone pounds storeof sugar

Access denied | www.justanswer.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.justanswer.com) has banned the country or region your IP address is in (CN) from accessing this website.当前位置: >>
新概念第一册41课精美课件
? ? ??? ? ? ?cheese n. 乳酪,干酪 bread n. 面包 soap n. 肥皂 chocolate n. 巧克力 sugar n. 糖 coffee n. 咖啡 tea n. 茶 tobacco n. 烟草,烟丝 cheese n.a piece of cheese ?? ?a piece of cheese 一块乳酪 two pieces of cheese 三块乳酪cheese n. 乳酪,干酪(不可数名词)? ?e.g. There is some cheese on the plate. 在盘子里有一些乳酪。 bread n.a loaf of bread ?bread n. 面包(不可数名词)a loaf of bread 一块未切好的面包 two loaves of bread 两大块面包 a piece of bread 一片面包??? ? ?? ?e.g. There are some pieces of bread on the plate. 在盘里有几片面包。 soapa bar of soap ? ? ? ? ? ?soap n. 肥皂 a bar of soap 一块肥皂 five bars of soap 五块肥皂 e.g. There is some soap in the box. 在盒子里有一些香皂。?? ?区别soup n. 汤(不可数名词) soap bubble 肥皂泡 soap opera 肥皂剧 ? ?chocolate n. 巧克力(巧克力) a bar of chocolate 一块巧克力e.g. ? --Are there four bars of chocolate in the box? ? -- Yes, there are./ No, there aren’t. sugar n.a pound of sugar ?sugar n. 糖(不可数名词)a pound of sugar 一磅白糖 six pounds of sugar 六磅白糖 some sugar 一些白糖 Sweets 糖果(英式英语) Candy 糖果(美式)? ?? ? coffe e n.half a pound of coffee ??coffee n. 咖啡(不可数名词) a cup of coffee 一杯咖啡 e.g. C Is there any coffee in the cup? -- Yes, there is./ No, there isn’t. black coffee不加牛奶的咖啡 white coffee 加牛奶的咖啡 coffee house??? ? ? tea n.a quarter of a pound of tea ? ? ? ??tea n. 茶(不可数名词) 杯子里有一些茶。 There is some tea in the cup. There isn’t any tea in the cup. 茶杯里没有茶了。 a tin of tobacco ?? ? ? ? ? ?tobacco n. 烟草,烟丝(不可数名词)a tin of tobacco 一听烟丝 e.g. Give me three tins of tobacco. 给我三听烟丝 cigarette n. 香烟(可数名词) a pack of cigarettes. 一盒香烟 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?SAN: Is that bag heavy, Penny? PENNY: Not very. SAN: Here! Put it on this chair. What's in it? PENNY: A piece of cheese. A loaf of bread. A bar of soap. A bar of Chocolate. A bottle of milk. A pound of sugar. Half a pound of coffee. A quarter of pound of tea. And a tin of tobacco. SAN: Is that tin of tobacco for me? PENNY: Well, it's certainly not for me! ? ? ? ?SAN: Is that bag heavy, Penny? PENNY: Not very. 省略形式: 全句: It is not very heavy. ? ? ? ? ???? ?SAN: Here! Put it on this chair. What's in it? 放这儿!放到椅子上来。里面是什么东西啊? it 指bag What‘s in it?里面是什么东西? 在不知道里面有什么东西的情况下我们一般用 系动词单数形式is ,而不用are. e.g. --What’s in your bag? -- Three books. ? ??who 的用法也是一样的。 e.g. --Who’s in the room? -- My parents. ??? ??? ? ? ? ?PENNY: A piece of cheese. A loaf of bread. A bar of soap. A bar of Chocolate. A bottle of milk. 一块乳酪 three pieces of cheese 三块乳酪 (复数加在量词piece 的后面) piece还可以指条,片, 张等。 a piece of paper 一张纸 ? ? ??? ? ?PENNY: A piece of cheese. A loaf of bread. A bar of soap. A bar of Chocolate. A bottle of milk. 一个面包 loaf (单)----loaves(复) ? ? ??? ?PENNY: A piece of cheese. A loaf of bread. A bar of soap. A bar of Chocolate. A bottle of milk. 一块肥皂,一块巧克力,一瓶牛奶 ? ? ? ? ??? ???A pound of sugar. Half a pound of coffee. A quarter of pound of tea. And a tin of tobacco. pound 1) 磅(重量单位) three pounds of sugar 三磅糖 2)英镑(货币单位) one pound 一英镑 three pounds 三英镑 ? ? ? ??? ??? ?A pound of sugar. Half a pound of coffee. A quarter of pound of tea. And a tin of tobacco. half 一半 half a year 半年 half a pound 半磅 half a pound of sth. half an hour 半小时 = a half hour one and a half hour 一个半小时 ? ? ? ? ? ???A pound of sugar. Half a pound of coffee. A quarter of pound of tea. And a tin of tobacco. 四分之一磅茶叶 quarter 四分之一,一刻钟,一季 a quarter of …. …..的四分之一 a quarter of a pound 一磅的四分之一(四分 之一磅) ? ? ???A pound of sugar. Half a pound of coffee. A quarter of pound of tea. And a tin of tobacco. 一听烟丝。 SAN: Is that tin of tobacco for me? ? PENNY: Well, it's certainly not for me! ? for 给…, 为…. e.g. This bottle of milk is for him. 这瓶牛奶是给他的。 It’s not for me! 它不是给我的。 it = the tin of tobacco? ? ? ??? ? ?SAN: Is that tin of tobacco for me? PENNY: Well, it's certainly not for me! certainly 当然 of course It’s certainly not for me. It’s of course not for me. ?小结? ?? ? ?? ?cheese/bread/soap/chocolate/milk/sugar/coffee /tea/tobacco 这些词都是不可数名词。不可数名词前面不能加 不定冠词”a”或”an”,并且它们也没有复数形式。 常见的不可数名词: 物质或材料名词rice, glass, water,air,paper... 抽象名词: knowledge,danger,interest, homework, life, health, love(数不尽的哦).... 不可数名词作主语时,动词用单数 Rice is my favourite food. ?不可数名词表达数的概念? ? ? ??? ? ? ? ?表示数量的短语有: a piece of a loaf of a bar of a bottle of a pound of a tin of 表示复数概念的时候在量词上起变化 two tins of tobacco. 两瓶橙汁怎么说呢?? ?some ,any 都表示 “一些”的意思。?some一般用在肯定句中。 教室里有一些女孩。 There are some girls in the classroom. 杯子里有一些水。 There is some water in the cup. ?any 一般用于疑问句和否定句中。 Is there any water in the cup? There aren't any girls in the room. ?some 有时也用于疑问句,表示期望得到肯定回答。 Can you give me some milk?
新概念41--44课ppt 48页 2下载券 (H)新概念第一册41-42测... 1页 1下载...后面 16 找到 17 沸腾 二 单项选择 1 ---Is there coffee in the cup? ...搜试试 7 帮助 全部 DOC PPT TXT PDF XLS 百度文库 教育专区 外语学习 英语学习新概念一第41课测试卷_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区...搜 试试 7 帮助 全部 DOC PPT TXT PDF XLS 百度文库 教育专区 外语学习 ...新概念英语第一册41-60课... 1页 2下载券 学习新概念英语第一册51... 6...搜 试试 7 帮助 全部 DOC PPT TXT PDF XLS 百度文库 教育专区 外语学习 ...新概念英语1 第41-44课_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。新概念英语1 第41-44课...新概念第一册73---82练习 2页 免费如要投诉违规内容,请到百度文库投诉中心;如要提出功能问题或意见建议,请点击此处进行反馈。 新概念练习41课 新概念练习41课新...搜 试试 7 帮助 全部 DOC PPT TXT PDF XLS 百度文库 教育专区 外语学习 ...1页 免费 NCE2 41 新概念英语第二... 85页 7下载券 新概念英语一课一练...搜 试试 帮助 全部 DOC PPT TXT PDF XLS 百度文库 教育专区 外语学习 英语...新概念一 41 课语法: 不可数名词: 1)不可数名词在表示量的概念时也叫部分词...搜 试试 帮助 全部 DOC PPT TXT PDF XLS 百度文库 教育专区 外语学习 英语...关键词:新概念三41课word文档外语读物词汇教材 1/2 相关文档推荐 ...新概念英语第一册第141课课件_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 新概念英语第一册第141课课件_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。...搜试试 3 帮助 全部 DOC PPT TXT PDF XLS 百度文库 教育专区 外语学习 英语...新概念1――41课翻译_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。新概念 1-41 课翻译: 1...
All rights reserved Powered by
www.tceic.com
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。Join 300+ Amazing People Who Are United By Movement!
Here is your chance to be part of the exclusive BambooCore tribe!
Leave this field empty if you're human:
You Might Also Like
Join 300+ Amazing People Who Are United By Movement!
Start to grow your business with the best tips!
Here is your chance to get access to my exclusive freebies!
Join 300+ Amazing People Who Are United By Movement!
Join the BambooCore newsletter and stay up to date on sustainable lifestyle, nutrition and fitness tips, recipes, exercises and more!
Join The Movement!
Schedule Your Complimentary Strategy S
Join BambooCore Today!
Are you ready to take the first step toward reclaiming your health, feeling amazing and living your best life? I look forward to learning how I can help you reach your goals and live a life you love.
Please click on the link below, fill out the form and I will be in touch with you soon!

我要回帖

更多关于 a quarter after one 的文章

随机推荐