英语the most ofmost people are goodhave a cellphone

& “Nowadays, a cellphon...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
Nowadays, a cellphone service is available to everyone, everywhere. Probably thousands of people have already been using it, but I just discovered it, so I'm going to claim it and also name it: Fake Foning.The technology has been working well for me at the office, but there are infinite(无限的) applications. Virtually in any public space.Say you work at a big university with lots of talky faculty members buzzing about. Now, say you need to use the restroom. The trip down the hall will take approximately one hour, because a person can't walk into those talky people without getting pulled aside for a question, a bit of gossip, a new read on a certain line of Paradise Lost.So, a cellphone. Any cellphone. Just pick it up. Don't dial. Just hold that phone to your face and start talking. Walk confidently down the hall engaged in fake conversation, making sure to tailor both the topic and content to the person standing before you whom you are trying to avoid.For standard colleague avoidance, I suggest fake chatting about fake business:&Yes, I'm glad you called, because we really need to hammer out the details. What's that? Yes, I read Page 12, but if you look at the bottom of 4, I think you can see the problem begins right there.&Be engaged in your fake fone conversation. Make eye contact with the people passing, nod to them, gesture keen interest in talking to them at a later time, point to your phone, shrug and move on.Shoppers should consider fake foning anytime they spot a talky neighbor in the produce department pinching (用手捏) unripe peaches. Without your phone at your face, you'd be in for a 20-minute speech on how terrible the world is.One important caution about fake foning. The other day I was fake foning my way past a colleague, and he was actually following me to get my attention. I knew he wanted to ask about a project I had not yet finished. I was trying to buy myself some time, so I continued fake foning with my doctor. &So I don't need the operation? Oh, doctor, that is the best news.&And then: Brrrrrrng! Brrrrrmg! Brrrrrmg! My phone started ringing, right there while it was planted on my face. My colleague looked at me, and I at him, and naturally I gasped. &What is the matter with this thing?& I said, pulling the phone away to look at it, and then putting it back to my ear.&Hello? Are you still there?&& Oops.1.According to the passage Fake Foning is&.A.a strategy to avoid people&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.a device newly producedC.a service provided everywhere&&&&&&&&&&&& D.a skill of communication2.In the author's opinion, in order to make fake foning look real one has to &.A.talk about interesting matters&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.behave politely to people passing byC.hold the phone while walking&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.appear absorbed in conversation3.What does the last example show?A.One effective way is to fake fone one's doctor.B.One has to be careful while fake foning.C.Fake foning may not cheat people. D.Fake foning is always quite successful.4.After his phone suddenly began ringing, the author &.A.immediately started talking to the callerB.immediately started talking to his colleagueC.put the phone away and stopped talkingD.continued with his fake conversation5.What is the tone of the passage?A.Critical.&&&&&&&&&& B.Humorous.&&&&&&&& C.Serious.&&&&&&&&&& D.Unclear.&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2012-浙江省高考模拟冲刺(提优)测试二英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Nowadays, a cellphone service is available to everyone, everywhere. Probably thousands of people have alr...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文讲述的是在人际交往中人们常常采用的一种避开自己不喜欢的人的方法——假装打电话。1.A 推理题。根据第四段3,4行Walk confidently down the hall engaged in fake conversation, making sure to tailor both the topic and content to the person standing before you whom you are trying to avoid.说明假装打电话是人们采取的一种躲避自己想要避开的人的方法,故A正确。2.D 推理题。根据文章第四段Walk confidently down the hall engaged in fake conversation, making sure to tailor both the topic and content to the person standing before you whom you are trying to avoid说明你假装打电话的时候,电话的内容要逼真,要装的很像,好像很投入的样子。故D正确。3.B 推理题。根据&What is the matter with this thing?& I said, pulling the phone away to look at it, and then putting it back to my ear.&Hello? Are you still there?&& Oops.说明假装和医生打电话总是很成功,对方会回电话过来。这会让你的行为更为逼真。故B正确。4.D 推理题。根据文章倒数第二段My phone started ringing, right there while it was planted on my face. My colleague looked at me, and I at him, and naturally I gasped. &What is the matter with this thing?& I said, pulling the phone away to look at it, and then putting it back to my ear.说明如果你假装打电话的时候,电话铃声突然响起,那么你要继续装下去,故D正确。5.B 推理题。文章中多次使用了幽默的语气,如And then: Brrrrrrng! Brrrrrmg! Brrrrrmg! My phone started ringing, right there while it等等。说明B正确。分析:
考点1:社会现象类阅读
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Nowadays, a cellphone service is available to everyone, everywhere. Probably thousands of people hav...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Nowadays, a cellphon...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Nowadays, a cellphone service is available to everyone, everywhere. Probably thousands of people have already been using it, but I just discovered it, so I'm going to claim it and also name it: Fake Foning.The technology has been working well for me at the office, but there are infinite(无限的) applications. Virtually in any public space.Say you work at a big university with lots of talky faculty members buzzing about. Now, say you need to use the restroom. The trip down the hall will take approximately one hour, because a person can't walk into those talky people without getting pulled aside for a question, a bit of gossip, a new read on a certain line of Paradise Lost.So, a cellphone. Any cellphone. Just pick it up. Don't dial. Just hold that phone to your face and start talking. Walk confidently down the hall engaged in fake conversation, making sure to tailor both the topic and content to the person standing before you whom you are trying to avoid.For standard colleague avoidance, I suggest fake chatting about fake business:&Yes, I'm glad you called, because we really need to hammer out the details. What's that? Yes, I read Page 12, but if you look at the bottom of 4, I think you can see the problem begins right there.&Be engaged in your fake fone conversation. Make eye contact with the people passing, nod to them, gesture keen interest in talking to them at a later time, point to your phone, shrug and move on.Shoppers should consider fake foning anytime they spot a talky neighbor in the produce department pinching (用手捏) unripe peaches. Without your phone at your face, you'd be in for a 20-minute speech on how terrible the world is.One important caution about fake foning. The other day I was fake foning my way past a colleague, and he was actually following me to get my attention. I knew he wanted to ask about a project I had not yet finished. I was trying to buy myself some time, so I continued fake foning with my doctor. &So I don't need the operation? Oh, doctor, that is the best news.&And then: Brrrrrrng! Brrrrrmg! Brrrrrmg! My phone started ringing, right there while it was planted on my face. My colleague looked at me, and I at him, and naturally I gasped. &What is the matter with this thing?& I said, pulling the phone away to look at it, and then putting it back to my ear.&Hello? Are you still there?& Oops.1.According to the passage Fake Foning is____.A.a strategy to avoid people B.a device newly producedC.a service provided everywhere D.a skill of communication2.In the author's opinion, in order to make fake foning look real one has to____.A.talk about interesting matters B.behave politely to people passing byC.hold the phone while walking D.appear absorbed in conversation3.What does the last example show?A.One effective way is to fake fone one's doctor.B.One has to be careful while fake foning.C.Fake foning may not cheat people. D.Fake foning is always quite successful.4.After his phone suddenly began ringing, the author____.A.immediately started talking to the callerB.immediately started talking to his colleagueC.put the phone away and stopped talkingD.continued with his fake conversation5.What is the tone of the passage?A.Critical. B.Humorous. C.Serious. D.Unclear.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Nowadays, a cellphone service is available to everyone, everywhere. Probably thousands of people have already been using it, but I just discovered it, so I'm going to claim it and also name it: Fake Foning.The technology has been working well for me at the office, but there are infinite(无限的) applications. Virtually in any public space.Say you work at a big university with lots of talky faculty members buzzing about. Now, say you need to use the restroom. The trip down the hall will take approximately one hour, because a person can't walk into those talky people without getting pulled aside for a question, a bit of gossip, a new read on a certain line of Paradise Lost.So, a cellphone. Any cellphone. Just pick it up. Don't dial. Just hold that phone to your face and start talking. Walk confidently down the hall engaged in fake conversation, making sure to tailor both the topic and content to the person standing before you whom you are trying to avoid.For standard colleague avoidance, I suggest fake chatting about fake business:&Yes, I'm glad you called, because we really need to hammer out the details. What's that? Yes, I read Page 12, but if you look at the bottom of 4, I think you can see the problem begins right there.&Be engaged in your fake fone conversation. Make eye contact with the people passing, nod to them, gesture keen interest in talking to them at a later time, point to your phone, shrug and move on.Shoppers should consider fake foning anytime they spot a talky neighbor in the produce department pinching (用手捏) unripe peaches. Without your phone at your face, you'd be in for a 20-minute speech on how terrible the world is.One important caution about fake foning. The other day I was fake foning my way past a colleague, and he was actually following me to get my attention. I knew he wanted to ask about a project I had not yet finished. I was trying to buy myself some time, so I continued fake foning with my doctor. &So I don't need the operation? Oh, doctor, that is the best news.&And then: Brrrrrrng! Brrrrrmg! Brrrrrmg! My phone started ringing, right there while it was planted on my face. My colleague looked at me, and I at him, and naturally I gasped. &What is the matter with this thing?& I said, pulling the phone away to look at it, and then putting it back to my ear.&Hello? Are you still there?& Oops.1.According to the passage Fake Foning is____.A.a strategy to avoid people B.a device newly producedC.a service provided everywhere D.a skill of communication2.In the author's opinion, in order to make fake foning look real one has to____.A.talk about interesting matters B.behave politely to people passing byC.hold the phone while walking D.appear absorbed in conversation3.What does the last example show?A.One effective way is to fake fone one's doctor.B.One has to be careful while fake foning.C.Fake foning may not cheat people. D.Fake foning is always quite successful.4.After his phone suddenly began ringing, the author____.A.immediately started talking to the callerB.immediately started talking to his colleagueC.put the phone away and stopped talkingD.continued with his fake conversation5.What is the tone of the passage?A.Critical. B.Humorous. C.Serious. D.Unclear.”相似的习题。不准在阅览室吸烟,不准把书带出阅览室,这样做会影响别人的读书,我们应该做做有素质的人。我们也不能在阅览室使用手机这样会影响很多人,也会让你无法安心阅读书籍 的翻译是:Smoking is not allowed in the reading room, are not allowed to take the book out of the reading room, this will influence people's reading, we should do the qualities of the people. We cannot use a cell phone it will affect many people in the reading room will also reassure you can't read the books 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
不准在阅览室吸烟,不准把书带出阅览室,这样做会影响别人的读书,我们应该做做有素质的人。我们也不能在阅览室使用手机这样会影响很多人,也会让你无法安心阅读书籍
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Smoking not allowed in the reading room, reading room are not allowed to bring out the book, it would affect other people's reading, we should be doing with the quality of the people. We can not use the phone in the reading room that will affect many people, it makes you not feel at ease reading boo
Allowed smoking in reading room, no books out reading room, doing the others reading we do have quality people. We cannot use a cell phone it will affect many people in the reading room will also reassure you can't read the books
Smoking is not allowed in the reading room, are not allowed to take the book out of the reading room, this will influence people's reading, we should do the qualities of the people. We cannot use a cell phone it will affect many people in the reading room will also reassure you can't read the books
Smoking will be allowed in the reading room, a reading room, the book will not be allowed to do so would affect someone else's reading, we should have a quality treadmill. We are also not in the reading room with a mobile phone which would have an impact on many people, and will not be able to put t
Does not permit in reading room smoking, does not permit the book to carry over the reading room, does this can affect others studying, we should do have the quality person.We cannot be able to affect very many people like this in the reading room use handset, also can let you be unable to read the
相关内容&aglycine 氨基乙酸 & a请问,你能告诉我去医院的路吗? Demandez cela, vous peut me dire d'aller à l'h?pital la route ? & a3.What are some egg throwing fans trying to do? 3.What一些蛋投掷的风扇设法做? & aPear stew beef 梨炖煮的食物牛肉 & a与时俱进的风格 Keeps pace with the times style & a炒花菜 Stirs fry the cauliflower & a适应高中生活 Adaptation high school life & a’m never going back again. ’ m再从未回去。 & a你没有错,她也没有错,错只错在爱上不该爱的人 正在翻译,请等待...
& amose 正在翻译,请等待...
& a不會介意 Cannot mind & a北京距离上海多远 Beijing is away from Shanghai to be far & a色女燕君 Color female Mr. Yan & a如果我工作努力,我将成功 If I work diligently, I will succeed & ayou have never seen a situation as diffcult as that poor old man's 您从未看情况作为diffcult和可怜的老人的 & aBody Wash African Black Soap 身体洗涤非洲黑肥皂 & a你女朋友吗? That thanked.I had to go to take a bath, my younger brother wanted to use the computer.Possibly later my very long time will not have the means to use the computer with you to chat, has thanked you once more. & aIntercontinental hotel bar 洲际的旅馆酒吧 & a随着社会的发展,越来越多的污染问题出现在生活中 Along with society's development, the more and more many contamination concern appears in the life & a你是大家都认为很难取悦的人中的一个 You are everybody all thought very difficult to try to please in human's & aI can't believe how sweet you all are. Thank you for all the birthday wishes today!!! 我不可能相信多么甜您全部是。 今天谢谢所有生日愿望!!! Xoxo它是我 & aflral centrepiece null & a我想不到你那么快就忘记我了,没事了 I could not think you forgot that quickly I, have been all right & a对专利分析有一定的了解 Has certain understanding to the patent analysis & a我情愿做某个人心中的白天鹅,也不愿做你心中的黑天鹅 I would rather the goose which makes in somebody heart, also does not hope the black swan which makes in your heart & a我希望我的这些建议对你有用。 I hoped my these suggestions is useful to you. & a我尽我所能来帮助你 My I can help you & a我们是中国学生 正在翻译,请等待...
& a他是个有趣的作家 正在翻译,请等待...
& a有一个红色的小桶是你不需要的,我想把它取走。 Some red keg is you does not need, I want to take it. & aIn fact, the heart of a person pretending to strong painful death 实际上,假装到强的痛苦的死亡的人的心脏 & a你很年轻,我都老了 You are very young, I all old & abad comand or file name 坏comand或文件名字 & a害怕有一天你身边站了别人 The fear the one day your side to stand others & a打某个电话找某人 Makes some phone call to look for somebody & aon the one hand
. on the other hand 一方面 . 另一方面 & a新年就要来了 New year must come & a和你一起做生意,我会中医理疗。jane Does business together with you, I meet the Chinese medicine physical therapy.jane & aYou Have Special Place In My Heart? Ladies, gentlemen, & athe writer may be a driver 作家也许是司机 & aYoung persons under twenty-five make up nearly half of the American population. 年轻人在美国人口的近二十五组成一半以下。 & awondering if you're ever gonna take me there 正在翻译,请等待...
& a王永晴 Wang Yongqing & aLoK Samus Brain Encounter LoK Samus脑子遭遇 & aSometimes it
lasts in love But sometimes it hurts instead 有时它在爱持续,但它有时伤害改为 & aBecause it will make more good friends. when We have a difficult ,they also to help us 由于它将交更好的朋友。 当我们有一困难,帮助我们的也他们 & a我想问你这周的作业 正在翻译,请等待...
& a这样可以让老师和学生都更具有竞争力 This may let teacher and the students all has the competitive power & aThe National Day is a designated date on which celebrations mark the nationhood of a country. Often the National Day will be a national holiday. 国庆节是庆祝指示国家的nationhood的选定的日子。 经常国庆节将是一国庆节。 & acompicated 正在翻译,请等待...
& a善良的灵魂 Good soul & a那是商店里最短的连衣裙了 That was in the store the shortest one-piece dress & a→白東西湘委員会(又名:_Martin丶Ryn)歓迎您的到来! -& White thing Hunan committee (other name: _Martin dot Ryn) 歓 welcomes your arrival! & a在日常生活方面 机器人进入百姓家里 可提供各种家务 Enters in the hundred common family names in the daily life aspect robot to be possible to provide each kind of housework & a他们多久去植树一次?他一年一次。每年去植树 How long do they plant trees one time? He once a year.Plants trees every year & a为了保持身体健康,王林每天早上做早操 In order to maintain the health, Wang Lin early morning makes the morning exercise every day & a不准在阅览室吸烟,不准把书带出阅览室,这样做会影响别人的读书,我们应该做做有素质的人。我们也不能在阅览室使用手机这样会影响很多人,也会让你无法安心阅读书籍 Does not permit in reading room smoking, does not permit the book to carry over the reading room, does this can affect others studying, we should do have the quality person.We cannot be able to affect very many people like this in the reading room use handset, also can let you be unable to read the新浪广告共享计划>
广告共享计划
大学英语四六级优秀作文选登
Don’t Rely Too Much on Mobile
要求(满分100分):
陈晓蓉&&&&
When it comes to what you think about mobile phones, and is it
right to rely too much on them, different people have different
ideas. Some hold the view that rely too much on mobile
phones ia a normal phenomenon, while others disagree.
Nowadays, with the development of technology and economy, it
seems that mobile phones are becoming more and more important in
our daily lives, and more and more people are relying on
them. Even someone says that he can't live without a
mobile phone.
As is known to all, mobile phones have brought immerse benefits to
humankind, and it makes people rely too much on mobile
phones. At the same time, a variety of problems also
have been caused. We can find numerous examples to
list. For instance, the more frequently you use mobile
phones, the more dependent you will be on it. You may
spend a lot of time on it, such as playing games or sending short
messages, and this is a waste of time. Also, benefit
as a mobile phone is, it might make the distance longer between you
and I. Moreover, using mobile phones too frequently
will damage people's health because of radiation.
As a user of a mobile phone, I have my own perspective.
To be honest, a mobile phone is playing an important role in
my life. I am a student, a phone a day with my parents
can let my perents know whether I am OK. It makes my
complex life easier. However, if I rely too much on my
mobile phone, I would spend less time on my study. So
I think, we shouldn't rely too much on mobile phones.
Instead, we should treat them as a kind of tools for
communication instead of a daily necessity, and use them in a wise
点评(80分):文中词汇使用较丰富恰当,但学术词汇表达还需要很大提升;可适当增加从句和复杂句使用;行文稍显不流畅,应增加文中衔接词的使用;请提高文章内敛性,段落和句子要围绕主题展开。
It is well acknowledged that mobile phones take a significant role
in our society. People use it to phone, send messages
and surf the Internet for the most part. We can see
people use mobile phones wherever they are. Hence, we
are concerned about the phenomenon in which people rely too much on
mobile phones.
Using mobile phones unduly results in various problems.
For one thing, it not only shrinks the opportunity of
communicating with others face to face but also consumes our time
to enjoy our living. Almost all of people who overuse
mobile phones take part in activities fewer.
Undoubtedly, it is disadvantaged for people to develop their
interests and make progress. For another, it is
harmful to our health when we rely too much on mobile
phones. Mobile phones emit radiation which makes our
health worse when we use it. Moreover, so tired as we
feel when we use it in excess.
From my own perspective, we should use mobile phones
appropriately. Though it is crucial for us to use
mobile phones, we had better not be addicted to using it.
Thus, do more meaningful things rather than using mobile
点评(84分):学术词汇使用较丰富,拼写做的很棒;可适当增加长句和复杂句的使用;上下文衔接稍显不流畅;请提高文章内敛性,段落和句子要围绕主题展开。
3. 施家钰 吕晔
With the widespread of electronic products, an increasing number of
people rely on mobile phones extremely, which becomes a prevailing
trend that we can see by ourselves wherever we are.
Several consequences result from relying too much on mobile
phones. Firstly, too frequent use of mobile phones
means that it is an enormous waste of time and teenagers will have
little time for their study.
Secondly.&those who depend too much
on mobile phones will be harmed physically for lack of adequate
sleep, which is an obvious phenomenon among college students.
Thirdly,the radiation from the mobile phones will have
a long negative influence on our mental.
From my point of view, as college students, we should not attach
too much attention or time to mobile phones because our priority is
study. Besides, mobile phones function as a medium of
communication, which reminds us of making proper use of it, instead
of being addicted to it.
点评(83分):语句间的衔接成分用的不错,同时文章中的过程性词汇很丰富;能够很好的使用长难句且句法很棒;作者学术词汇使用比较准确,词汇表达较丰富,但仍需增加词汇积累;请提高文章内敛性,段落和句子要围绕主题展开。&
Nowadays numerous people rely more and more on mobile
phones. When it comes to what you think of this
phenomenon, everyone has his own view.
Some hold that it will create plenty of problems if we rely on
mobile phones too much. A major hazard is that our
work and learning efficiency will be influenced. One
may abandon oneself to mobile phones instead of pursuing his
dreams. Indisputably, mobile phones have also brought
about problems that may threaten human's health. To
illustrate, our eyesight and hearing will be affected if we rely
too much on mobile phones. Furthermore, other people
think our relationships with our friends will get weak owing to a
lack of face-to-face communication.
As far as I'm concerned, the problem is not that serious.
Take a look around and you'll find examples too numerous to
list. For instance, we can keep a regular contact with
our families though we're in the distance. Confronted
with the two sets of consequences, we must keep a clear
head. We can't leave mobile phones though we can't
rely too much on them.
点评(83分):词汇表达较多样灵活,也能较准确地使用学术词汇;作者句法知识很棒,适当增加从句的使用,会取得更不错的成绩;文章层次不够分明,缺少组织,需注意文章整体的组织结构。
The desire for use Mobile phone is universal. Constant
innovations and breakthroughs in technology are helping the
world. Electronic products such as Mobile phones have
brought great convenience to people . There is no
doubt that they make our life colorful.
Mobile phone has brought a variety of benefits to humankind.
But rely to much on phones may give rise to some
problems. One of the problems that people concern most
is that a case in iphone4s not only brought the high technology and
great convenience to people . but also represent the
wealth . another people who proposal the consider that
people are so dependent on Mobile phones that they have lost the
ability to think for themselves lively to play games when they are
working and studying.
Confronted with the two set of consequences we must keep a clear
head. From my own , Mobile phones make our lives
easier but we should never rely on them completely.
The Mobile phones should be used as a tool to aid.
Work rather than the only tool. It is important
to realize that don't rely too much on Mobile
点评(78分):能较灵活准确地使用词汇表达,但学术词汇的积累还有很大的空间;可适当增加从句的使用,注意文中的一些小错误;上下文衔接不流畅,文章结构不严谨。
Nowadays, there is a serious phenomenon all over the world that a
growing number of people rely too much on their mobile
phones. The use of mobile phones are so predominant
that nearly all the people you see on the streets are rushing with
mobile phones in hands.
However, if we depended on our mobile phones too much, we
would face lots of serious problems in the future. In
the first place, we communicate with people around less than before
owing to spending too much time on playing games and chatting with
people who live in faraway places through mobile phones.
Moreover, the number of people on the earth who suffer from
cancer is increasing rapidly due to strong radiation and daily uses
of mobile phones.
From my own perspective, even though mobile phones provide us a lot
of convenience, I appeal that all of us need to take some time to
throw your mobile phones away in order to enjoy a natural and
healthy lifestyle.
点评(80分):语句间的衔接成分用的不错,同时文章中的过程性词汇很丰富;可增加从句和复杂句的使用;拼写很棒,可适当增加学术词汇的使用;请提高文章内敛性,段落和句子要围绕主题展开。
Nowadays, an increasing number of people rely on
mobile-phones. It's not uncommon that many consumers
talk with their friends by cellphones when they have a
shopping. People play mobile-phone games to relax
themselves. Children keep up with their parents by
mobile-phones when they work or study in new places.
We have to admit that mobile-phones have played an important
role in human's life.
Althonugh people have enjoyed the benefits from the mobile-phones,
there are many problems about relying on mobile-phones
excessively. First and most important, due to the
mobile-phones, plenty of people can't communicate with others
naturally because of lacking practice. A part of the
people even play mobile-phones during dinner instead of talking
with someone who is siting beside them. Secondly, not
everyone can realize that mobile-phones can reveal the identify
information easily. Last but not the least, it is
dangerous that mobile-phones' radio does harmful to human's
There is an old proverb like this, "Every coin has two sides.
" As far as I am concerned, only by using
mobile-phones correctly can people have more comfortable
点评(80分):拼写做的很棒,学术词汇可适量增加;若增加一些从句的使用,文章会更不错;全文结构较为严谨,应适当增加文中衔接词的使用;请提高文章内敛性,段落和句子要围绕主题展开。
A lot of person rely too much on mobile phones today.
There are a variety of reasons for this trend.
To begin with, mobile phone is essential in one's
life. It is convenient to be in touch with each other
for person. In the second place, mobile phones can
make one relieve and fortunate.
On the contrary, relying too much on mobile phones can give rise to
a lot of questions. First of all, it is unfavorable
for his eyes and ears and hurt his health. Secondly,
many people communicate too less.
As far as I am concerned, mobile phone is useful in my life.
On the one hand, it enables me to be in touch with my
friends, family and teachers. On the other hand, it
makes me enjoy my life and achieve what my hopes for in my
life. Nevertheless, we don't rely too much on mobile
phones. For one thing, it always hurts our
health. For anther thing, it will make for a gloomy
prospect and influence their study for university
点评(77分)
Now, more and more person rely too much on mobile phones.
They use their phones to make fun and acquire new
knowledge. You can see them playing games with phones
on the bus. Furthermore, when buying vegetables, they
also use mobile phones.
you rely too much on mobile phones, it will create immense
problems. A case in point is that you will become more
and more foolish. When you make purchase of goods and
use mobile phone' s calculation function again and again.
After a few weeks, you will react slowly on
calculating. What's more, you can't concentrate on
studies. Playing games and listening to music will
interfere with your study. The last but not least,
there are a lot of mistakes on the Internet,&While
you make them as your dictionary. Finally, you will
get some wrong results.
Confronted with a great many of the consequences, we must keep a
clear head in my eyes. It's essential to realise that
mobile phones are crucial to humans at the same time they will
create prombles.
&点评(79.5分)
10. 郭昊岩
Mobilephones have brought immense benefits to humankind.
Such a great quantity of people are relying on mobilephones
gradually. Taking a look around and you will find
examples too numerous to list. Almost each one on the
tube, for instance, enjoys using mobile phone in playing games,
scanning news or just enjoying the music. Likewise,
the phenomenon could be seen everywhere. In the
supermarket, on the street, even during the meeting and class, you
can also find one to use mobile phone.
Nevertheless, some would argue that it will bring quite a lot of
problems if one rely too much on mobilephones. A major
hazard is that you will be careless when you are on the street with
a mobile phone using, It maybe special dangerous to
yourself. Indisputably, it would delay something
important if one is addicted in playing mobile phone's
games. A friend I used to know had been punished just
because being late to school, and the reason why he was late is
that he missed the bus during the period of playing mobile phone's
Confronted with the phenomenon, we must keep a clear head.
In my eyes, It is important to realize that mobile phone is
just a useful tool to colour our life. Notwithstanding
it's unequal to say we should spend much time on it.
So, taking it out of pocket when it is being
点评(81.5分)
11. lvgeting
With the development of science and technology, mobile phones plays
an important role in our life. Mobile phones has
brought immense benefits to humankind. Thus, an
increasingly number of people rely on it.
Relying too much on mobile phones will cause a great variety of
problems. A case in point is that using mobile phones
will waste so much time, people have less time to communicate with
others. A major hazard is that paying more attention
to mobile phones, they will ignore themselves. You
will feel uncomfortable if you lose your mobile phone in home one
In my eyes, mobile phones is necessary in life. It is
convenient for us to contact others. But we should use
it in the right time.
点评(76.5分)
With the development of science and economy, more and more people
have their own mobile phones. People have benefited a
lot from using mobile phones. But at the same time, we
are heard that lots people are addicted to their mobile
phones. Most of them open their phones as soon as they
wake up every day. What is more, it seems that they
can't live without the mobile phones--they do everything via
is obviously that it caused many problems. First, the
longer they use mobile phones, the more electromagnetic radiation
they get. It is ridiculous that nowadays they try
their best to keep health, but they have not kept appropriate
distance with mobile phones. Second, they rely too
much on mobile phones, so they may neglect their real lives and
lost many funnies. Last but not the least, there are
growing numbers of crime on the mobile phones, they are faced the
challenges of intellectual criminals.
my point, despite the much benefit we get from using mobile phones,
we shouldn't rely on them. Mobile phone, in my view,
just make our lives comfortable. We can even
communicate others on the traditional way to experience the
different experience. So, use mobile phones sanely,
let's enjoy our lives.
点评(80.5分)
Nowadays, there exists an increasingly serious problem that more
and more people rely too much on the mobile phone.
Take a look around and you will find people use mobile phone
has bought immense benefits to humankind. However, it
has also created problem that may threaten human's life.
A major hazard is that lots of students are crazed about
mobile phone games. They waste much time on it.
They regardless of their school work.
Indisputably, every mobile phone have radiation.
It harms our body when we use it. Furthermore,
lots of people use mobile phone to chat with friends, order
fast-food, surf the Internet. So they become more and
more lazy.
Faced with the problem, we must do something to solve it.
In my eyes, it is important to realize that how we can use
mobile phone in a right way. At the same time people
should try to restrain to play the game of the mobile
点评(78.5分)
When it comes to what you think of mobile phones, everyone has his
With the development of science and technology and the
improvement of people's life, a large number of people become rely
too much on their mobile phones. Because of it, some
problem arose without being noticed.
Using too much has brought huge effect on our daily life and some
of them made people upset from time to time. First, it
is not good for people to communicate with people else.
When people using their mobile phones, they are in the
condition that what they should do is to make orders without
listening to others. On the other hand, too many
communications via mobile phone means that one spends more time and
energy with machine, which make them impossible to adjust to the
various society. People become indifferent to people
especially those in need. What's more, relying too
much on mobile phones could bring a career to them, which maybe the
last thing we want to experience. To sum up, it isn't
the right way to rely too much on mobile phones.
It is said that it is of importance to make acquaintances of
点评(84分)
Mobile phones have brought immense benefits to humankind.
Take a look around and you'll find everyone has at least one
Mobile phone. Also, one can communicate his friends
far away immediately. What's more important mobile
phones are convenient for business and usual life.
However, Mobile phones have also created problems that the
radiation could threaten human health. A major hazard
is that radiation leads to brain tumor. Indisputably,
a craze for brand such as Iphone is spread in campus.
Furthermore, talking loudly on phones in public may causes
disturbance to other people.
Confronted with the two sets of consequences, we must keep a clear
head. In my eyes, it is important to realize that
mobile phones are beneficial to both the individuals and the whole
society if we use them appropriately.
点评(80.5分)
Nowadays, mobile phones play an important role in daily
life. From teenagers to the old, almost everyone has a
mobile phone. People regard mobile phones not only a
phone but also a mini computer, credit card, camera, mp4, an e-book
and so on. In a word, mobile phones greatly change
traditional views and life styles.
Although mobile phones benefits us a lot, we can't deny the
disadvantages it bring to us. First of all, some
mobile phone companies, App, HTC, Samsung, for instance, will put
new productions into market every several months.
People who are bound up in seeking tendency, have to spend
much more money. And what's more, people use mobile
phones to play games, read e-books and search Internet whenever
they are free. This wastes a lot of time, especially
to students. Last but not least, a large part of
people even do something important with their mobile phones , if
their phones are stolen, their personal information will
far as I am concerned, everything has two sides. On
the one hand, mobile phones show the progress of society and make
our life more convenient and colourful. On the other
hand, mobile phones waste lots of time and money. We
ought not to rely too much on them.
点评(79.5分)
17.半夏锦年
Nowadays, a mount of people use mobile phones. Maybe
this mean that our society is richer and richer.
However, another problem comes out . They rely
too much on mobile phones, which will result out various
problems. The reasons are as follows.
A major hazard is that radiation. Radiation does harm
to our body, especially the moment we pick up the phone.
Aboserbing too much will lead to some disease.
Also, relying too much on mobile phones will lose the tie between
people. In modern society, the chances of
communicating with others is not too much. If we rely
too much on mobile phones, the condition will be worse and
Last but not least, we will spend much money in buying new mobile
From my aspect, it is important to realize the benefits mobile
phones give us. At same time, we should avoid the
problems they may have.
点评(77分)
Recently, increasingly number of person rely too much on the mobile
phone. As an illustration, about 80% person take
photos by their mobile phone before they eat. They
cannot live well without the mobile phones even one day.
What's the most essential of all that people spend more time
on mobile phones instead of getting along with each other.
The fact may make for a gloomy prospect.
This trend may bring about many problems. For the
simple reason that some people use mobile phones just for killing
time. In this case, relying on mobile phone results in
wasting time. In addition, using mobile phone too much
is harmful to one's health. The scientist said that
sending messages too frequently causes one's figures
inflexible. Equally important, person may be too shy
to talk with each other face to face.
As for me, it is accurate that mobile phone make our lives
convenient and we can connect others in anywhere at any
seconds. On the contrary, relying too much on the
mobile phone may lead to us go away from the family, the friends
and the real world. In brief, don't rely too much on
the mobile phone.
点评(78.5分)
19. 赵志强
Mobile phones have brought immense advantages to humankind.
You can find examples too much to list. A good
case is point is that mobile phones make people communicate with
others more easily. What's more, with the large
advance of the technology, people can surf online by mobile
phones. What's more important, mobile phones provide a
place for people to receive information whenever and wherever
On the other hand, however, mobile phones have also created
problems that may threaten human existence. A major
hazard is that the games may waste a lot of time of people.
Indisputably, with the long time of using mobile phones, they
will have disadvantages on the eyesight. Furthermore,
mobile phones will also cause a lot of radiation to people, what
will have damage to people's health.
Confronted with the two consequences, we must keep a clear
head. As far as I am concerned, it is important to
realize that mobile phones bring immense benefits. At
the same time, we can't ignore the damage that mobile phones
create. So we should use mobile phones in the right
点评(80分)
Mobilephones have brought immense benefits to humankind.
We can find a lot of examples in our life. For
instances, we can learn more about the world at anytime.
Also, we can chat with others at anywhere.
What's more important, mobilephones make the world develop
quicker and quicker.
others may not agree, the emphasize that rely too much on
mobilephones may not only do harm to our eyes, but also make us
waste too much time. The last but not the least,
mobilephones has too much radiation which can make us
head. In my eyes, it is important to realize that,
mobilephones can bring us much more convenience. At
the same time, rely too much on mobilephones will do harm to our
health. So, we should use mobilephones
reasonably.
点评(76分)
Mobile phones have brought immense benefits to human kid.
list. Mobile phones, for instance, are used by us to
connect with each other at any time. What's more, we
can access information online by them. Most important
of all, whenever one meets trouble or something urgent, one can
make a call immediately.
problems that may threatem human existence. A major
hazard is that it's expensive to buy and costly to pay the
hills. Worst of all, it's not as clear as a telephone
and sometimes. The number dialed is often not
available. further more, it's alleged the microwaves
in it might to harm to people's health.
Confronted, with the two sets of consequences, we must keep a clear
head. In my eyes, it's important to realize the
benefits and problems. So don't rely too much on
mobile phones.
点评(78.5分)
Nowadays an increasing number of people are relying on mobile
phones. When it comes to what you think of mobile
phones, everyone has views of his own.
Some would argue that mobile phones are positive.
A good case in point is that nearly everyone has at least one
phone. And what is more, they take much convenience to
contact to others by making phones or messaging. What
is the most essential, without going outdoors, only if you have one
phone can a scholar recognize all the world's affairs.
But others may not argue. They underline that mobile
phones are negative. A major hazard is that too
relying on mobile phones do harm for man's health because of
radiation. Indisputably, there is an old proverb like
this, "Play through life and have no serious ambition ".
Furthermore, they can not only shrinks the opportunity of
communicating with others face to face but consumes our time to
enjoy our living, also.
Who is right? There is a lot to be said for both sides
of argument. However, in my eyes, mobile phones are
necessary for everyone. We cannot leave them in our
life. Also wo cannot rely on them too much.
Everything has two sides. Only when you do with
them right, can they assist you!
点评(81分)
It is accurate that an increasing number of people rely too much on
mobile phones. Many people, including the rich and
poor, the old and young, have mobile phones. Mobile
phone has brought immense benefits to humankind. Take
a look around and you will find examples too numerous to
list. Mobile phone, for instance, make us contact each
other convenient. Also, as technology develop, the
cost of mobile phones is much lower. What is
important, it can raise our
efficiency.&&There
is no doubt that Mobilephone has developed into part of our daily
the other hand, however, relying too much on mobile phones, has
also created serious problems that may threaten human
existence. A major hazard is that some students use it
in class and not listen to the teacher carefully.
Indisputaly, it is harmful to eyes by using it
frequent. Furthermore, one's information should be
revealed if he had not strengthen his mobile phone
protection.
Confronted with the two sets of consequences, we just keep a clear
head. In my eyes, it is essential to realize that
mobile phone has its disadvantages. At the same time, can we
use it better and better.
点评(82.5分)
In recent years, there is a common phenomena that everyone holds a
mobile phone while waiting for the bus on the station, without any
communication with others. What is the reason?
With the rapid development of the technology and economy, the
functions of the mobile phone are various. Beside
calling and sending messages, we also can use it to surf the
internet, go shopping, see the film and listen to the music, and so
However, the convenience will bring out a lot of problems.
For instance, if one concentrate on his mobile phone on the
road, he will not take attention to the traffic, and will have an
accident. In the party, everyone play the mobile phone
and no one enjoy the party, they will not make new
acquaintances.
far as I am concerned, it is important to realize the advantages of
mobile phone. But at the same time, we should not rely
too much on it, and, we should make the most use of our spread time
and donging something meaningful.
点评(77.5分)
Mobile phones have brought immerse benefits to humankind.
list. Mobile phones, for instance , can be taken
everywhere. They are irreplaceable. Also
, when we are in trouble, we can call somebody for assistance in
time. What's more important , mobile phones have a
variety of functions. We can take photos, recognize
the news and so on.
problems that may threaten people's life. A major
hazard is that they can lead to cancer. Indisputably,
the young may keep up with Jones. Furthermore, we must
be addicted to the games in the Mobile Phones.
head. In my eyes, it is important to realize that they
bring so many benefits. At the same time, we can't
forget the negative effects. Nevertheless perhaps we
should look at both sides of the coin before arriving at hasty
conclusions.
点评(81分)
What's the hot for public places among the young generation?
Increasingly, people use mobile phone everywhere and rely it
too much. Communication is not the only function of a
phone, but the surfing on the net and other interesting
appliances.
Relying mobile phone extremely, however, will take some
problems. Firstly, one who concentrates on their
mobile phones in hand will ignore the realistic world , which is
always limited to communicate with others on their daily
life. Secondly, using lots of time on the mobile
phones for the public student and workers, actually, will lead to
the lack of time to new knowledge or seriously deal with their
working. Last but not least, the more time on the
mobile phones, the worse healthy condition. It takes a
lot of time for users to immerse on the mobile phones.
So they are always have thousands of excuses to avoid doing
exercises.
brief, it is convenient for us to have a mobile phone, while
relying it too much will break out a series of
disadvantages. The less time we spend on mobile
phones, the better life we have. Thus, the best
prescription of the mobile phones may have a proper arrangement of
one's time.
点评(80.5分)
Nowadays, variety of people have mobile phones which does many
problems. People who have mobile phones rely on them
seriously. Take a look around and you'll find examples
too numerous to list. People use mobile phones on
road, on work, even when they go to sleep, they never take away
their mobile phones. Mobile phones become more and
more important in people's life.
the contrary, rely too much on mobile phones maybe cause a series
of problems. For one thing, mobile phones damage our
health. They have some radiation which influences our
brains and bodies. The radiation, in particular,
damages our health, and causes some diseases. For
another thing, mobile phones affect people's eye sights.
Looking at the screen for a long time will make eyes tired,
in a long way, having a bad influence on eye sights.
Finally, because of mobile phones, people do not communicate
with others or only by mobile phones.
For my own perspective, people can't leave with mobile phones
because of their enhanced features and functionality.
However, everything has it dual characters. We
should see it correctly. That is to say, mobile phones
have advantages, and also have disadvantages. On the
whole, we don't rely too much on mobile phones.
点评(79.5分)
Nowadays, There is a hot popular about mobile phones among
people. Observing the people on the street, almost
everyone carry mobile phones with one. Owing to the
mobile phones, the life for us becoming more and more colourful and
hopeful. We can use it whenever and wherever
feasible. In a word, mobile phones is a breath of life
for many people.
However, Every coin has two sides. Relying too much on
mobile phones also have many problems. For instance:
At first, we could cost more money on it. At second,
frequent use mobile phones will be harmful to our health.
As the mobile phones have radiation, when we use the mobile
phones, the radiation also will be sent out. At third,
we play mobile phones at home when we have lunch or supper
frequently, but it's time for us communicating with our
From my view, I have a proposal about the mobile phones: We should
use it appropriate and effective.
点评(76分)
Nowadays, many people rely too much on mobile phones.
It is beyond any doubt that the importance of mobile
phones. By mobile phones, we can contact anybody
quickly, watch TV, surf on the Internet and so on. So,
it plays an important role in our life. At the same
time, it also caused many problems.
First, relying too much on mobile phones makes us dislike chatting
with each other, somebody may choose to play mobile phones instead
of joining the others' talking when we have a party.
Second, it is bad for us to play mobile phones for a long
time, which can do harm to our eyesight. For a long
time, we will find relying too much on mobile phones has caused so
many problems. Last but not least, some youth like
surfing on the Internet and reading novels rely on mobile phones,
which they may forget the time they spent sometimes, especially at
night. So, relying too much on mobile phones will give
rise to health prombles.
After a thorough consideration, for my part, I think we should use
mobile phones when we need and choose more time to chatting with
others face to face. As a youth, we can do more
meaning things instead of mobile phones.
点评(74.5分)
However, nowadays many people rely more and more on mobile
phones. To illustrate, when people want to read the
daily newspaper, he may surf the Internet by the newspaper.
As to people on travelling, they even play the mobile phone
games all day.
To summarize, rely too much on mobile phones can bring many
problems. For instance, when people always read the
newspaper on the mobile phone, their eyes will be tired.
For the people play games all days, they may lose themselves,
their everyday life will become boring.
In my idea, everything has its two sides, mobile phones is
necessary to us, we use it to communicate with our friends and
relatives, or surf the Internet to search the information we need,
but if we rely too much on it, it can show its opposite side to us:
why there are more and more people wearing glasses.
Furthermore, why there are more and more students losing
inter-st in their study.
点评(83.5分)
As the economic development, more and more persons seem to rely too
much on their mobile phones has become a phenomenon.
Nowadays many people are lack of security sense so they keep
their mobile phones with themselves all the time as if they cannot
live without mobile phones. Mobile phones are keeping
us away from interpersonal communication.
However, relying too much on mobile phones can also contribute to
numerous problems. First, it has occupied our
time. We use mobile phones to play games instead of
studying. Second, the constant calls often interrupt
our plans. Third, using mobile phones for too long
which can do harm to human.
my opinion, mobile phone is a significant tool for us to
communicate with other surroundings. We need it so
that we can keep track of our families. Enve so, that
doesn't mean that we should grasp mobile phones for twenty four
hours. We are supposed to use mobile phones
sensitively.
点评(82分)
Nowdays plenty of people more and more rely on their mobile
phones. They bring their mobile phones with
them always to everywhere. People use them to
call, to play games , to read ebooks and send messages.
However, relying on the mobile phones too much will bring a lot of
problems. People spend
too&&& much time
on mobile phones and that will have a negative effect on their
daily life. As an illustration , people will
not concentrate on their work or their study. That will also make people be addicted to play games in
it. It will make people lazy and not make
progress. In addition, we all know, mobile
phones have radiation to human body. It will
endanger our healthy. Relying on mobile
phones too much will make people anxious. They will often see the phone to find whether their friends
send messages to them.
As far as I am concerned, we should control ourselves.
Mobile phone is invented to bring convenience to
people. We should make advantages of
点评(74.5分)
Recently, there are an increasing number of people relying too much
on mobile phones. This problem has caused
public concern.
reason why people rely on mobile phones is that the functions of
the mobile phones are varieties, such as watching TV, reading
e-books and playing games. So that people's
life is hardly to depart from mobile phones.
However, when people spend large quantities of time on mobile
phones, their social relationships are becoming worse.
Someone don't know how make friends with
others. At the same time, it will cost people
much more time on something meaninglessly.
About mobile phones, I hold the view that people should control
their time spent on them. Despite of having
fun, the basic function of mobile phones is to connect with other
people. Spend less time on mobile phones and
do more meaningful activities which can enrich people's
点评(78.5分)
更多精彩作文更新中。。。。。。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

我要回帖

更多关于 most of the people 的文章

随机推荐